Bosch Software Innovations offers Renault drivers a convenient way to charge their electric cars in Germany, France, Austria, Switzerland and Belgium – coming soon in further European countries
The app covers a broad area and shows users the nearest available charge point at a charging station. It makes charging simple and saves all that time spent searching and waiting. Users can start and stop the charging process with the app or with the RFID card. Once charging is complete, they can pay conveniently and cash-free by credit card or PayPal. Z.E. Pass for Renault also offers total flexibility, because the app doesn’t require any service charges or a binding contract and supports individual tariffs per operator and charging points. The prices displayed in the app are reduced for Renault drivers by registering with the vehicle identification number.
• Map and search functions to locate public charging stations
• Broad coverage of web-enabled public charging points through inclusion of a range of charge point operators in Europe
• Comfortable reminder to easily control the time-based termination of a charging process (Timer)
• Indication of availability of the charging station
• Filter option (e.g. plug type, charge capacity)
• Starting/stopping of the charging process
• Individual overview of tariffs per charging point (per time unit, fixed fee, according to amount of energy charged)
• Discounted prices for registered Renault drivers
• Cashless payment (PayPal, credit card)
• Logbook with overview of all charge times and costs
• Management of Z.E. Pass for Renault RFID charging cards
Helpful overview of the charge point operators and countries included in the network at www.bosch-si.com/ze-pass-faq
Do you have any questions about Z.E. Pass for Renault? We’re happy to help you!
Phone: +49 391 83229 826
Disclaimer: Continued use of GPS in the background can significantly drain the battery.