Bosch Control – smart control for heating and hot water
The Bosch Control is an internet-connected programmable smart thermostat for heating and hot water system control, which can be operated using this app.
Once installing this app, there is the option to run the app in demo mode, without access to the internet, a Bosch Control or a compatible Bosch or Buderus boiler, to showcase the extensive features and simplicity of use.
Simple to use
The Bosch Control’s intuitive operation and modern design ensures it is very simple to operate using either its built-in touch-screen or the app.
• Supplied with a pre-set schedule that can then be easily modified to fit your needs.
• The Bosch Control features a ‘vacation mode’, requiring just a beginning and end date.
• An installation and operation manual is provided with each Bosch Control and there are helpful videos within this app that provide further detail on specific functions.
The Bosch Control’s advanced programming enables it to have an ‘intelligent conversation’ with the boiler to take advantage of features which help improve energy efficiency, such as:
• Load and weather compensation which reduce the boiler water temperature to help further increase efficiency, while also increasing user comfort.
• Unlike other smart heating controls, the Bosch Control can also control your domestic hot water settings, helping provide additional energy savings and comfort.
• Visual representation of gas usage data can help you easily identify where potential savings could be made.
Want a Bosch Control for your home?
To take smarter control of your heating, first check if your Bosch or Buderus boiler is compatible with the Bosch Control by visiting our web site.
The Bosch Control only requires a 2- wire connection between the control and the boiler; all other connections are made via the Wi-Fi network.
USA/CA customers: to get a Bosch Control in your home, contact a local ABC contractor. You can locate an ABC contractor by visiting http://boschprohvac.com/locator/.