The Bosch Energy Manager
It shows you the energy flow in your home, optimizes your home's power consumption and energy storage and therefore completes your Smart Home.
Simply be more independent
The heat pump uses low-cost solar electricity for heating and hot water and is controlled according to the ammount of available surplus energy.
Simply save energy
The Energy Manager supports you with saving energy in your Bosch Smart Home and also easily inetgrates further electricity consumers with the Bosch Smart Home Smart Plug (from end 2019) oder Bosch household appliances.
Simply keep track of your energy consumption
Get an overview on your energy consumption within your home at any time.
The app provides the follwing features:
- Intuitive and guided commissioning
- Dashboard: Everything at a glance
- Energy Flows: Overview on the actual distribution of energy in the building
- Balance: Energy and cost history of your system
- Success: Visualization of self consumption and indepedence from grid supply
- Components: Overview and status of all components in your Energy Management system
- Configuration of the Energy Manager
Further information you can find on https://www.bosch-thermotechnology.com/de/de/wohngebaeude/wissen/vernetzung/der-energiemanager/