BE AWARE THIS APP DOES NO LONGER WORK AS INTENDED FOR EMERGENCY SMS FEATURE IN REGIONS WITHOUT MOBILE DATA COVERAGE, SINCE GOOGLE CHANGED THEIR PERMISSION RULES AND CURRENTLY FORBIDS US TO SEND SMS!
With Vivatar our Bosch Emergency Assistants can virtually accompany you in all circumstances - whether in harmless situations or in an emergency. Our trained assistants are there for you on the phone 24/7 and in extreme cases send rescue forces to your location in eleven European countries. With the information from your emergency passport (blood type, allergies and pre-existing conditions), you can receive even more individual help. Thus, we provide extended help compared with the 110 and the 112.
In addition, your loved ones can follow your live location and give you a good feeling in unpleasant situations, if you want to. When you reach one of your personalized locations, your status will automatically change and your contacts will receive a push message. Thus, Vivatar gives you certainty and ends the everyday question "Where are you now?".
The most important services at a glance:
• 24/7 Bosch Emergency Assistants in Germany, Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and Spain are available for quick emergency response.
• The information from your emergency passport can help you even more effectively with local rescuers. This data and your location will only be transferred to our emergency call centre in case of an emergency. If there is no internet connection, we use a SMS for the data transfer.
• If you feel uneasy, you have the option of activating a danger countdown that automatically triggers an alarm after expiration.
• Whether you are jogging, heading to the hotel in Rome at night, or biking in the French Alps - your contact persons can follow your location and take care of you via the temporary GPS transmission and chat - almost as if you were side by side.
• Get automated notifications on your loved ones status in everyday life.
Curious? If so, why not make up your own mind by testing our Bosch Emergency Assistants for 30 days free of charge. Your Test-Premium ends automatically and does not have to be cancelled. Vivatar premium costs € 4.99 per month. All Vivatar basic functions for the mutual support of you and your loved ones is permanently available to you free of charge.
A good feeling at the touch of a button!
You are out and about and suddenly get a queasy feeling, but you don't have your mobile phone to hand? Vivatar go informs your friends at the push of a button or organizes fast help for you in an emergency.
The handy, discreet button can be attached to your bag or a belt loop and makes using Vivatar much easier. Connected to the app, an alarm can be triggered by simply pressing it, contacting either the emergency group or the Bosch Emergency Assistant.
Please note: Vivatar is currently only available to users of German mobile service providers. In the case of a call for help, your network provider charges you for the landline tariff and, if applicable, for text messages for transmitting your emergency data and GPS position (if there is no data connection). To take full advantage of the functions, a 3G data connection is necessary. All further information can be found within the FAQs on our website: www.vivatar.com
Enthusiastic about Vivatar? Then become a fan of our Facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/boschvivatar or send us your feedback, questions, or comments to email@example.com.
Continued use of GPS in the background can significantly reduce battery life.