A little inattention. The road is slipperly. A deer jumps out in front of you. You swerve – and it happens in an instant.
Accidents are harrowing, especially if help isn’t called quickly. And there are many reasons why: Maybe you have no clue exactly where you are. Or you’re in shock and can’t think straight. Or maybe you’re unconscious and nobody stops to help you.
That's why we developed Vivatar drive. It can be quickly and easily retrofitted in any car, and it sends an emergency call to the Bosch Emergency Assistant in the event of an accident. It looks after you and evaluates what kind of help you need, even when you can’t call for help yourself. Keeping you safe and sound, day and night.
SIMPLE—FAST—SECURE: THE MOST IMPORTANT SERVICES AT A GLANCE:
• The Vivatar drive plug goes along with the app. It’s plugged into the 12 V socket of your car. It connects to your phone via Bluetooth as soon as you start the ignition.
• In the event of a crash, the plug automatically activates itself and registers the severity of the accident.
• The app sends all important data to the Bosch Emergency Assistant: the severity of the impact, your location, the vehicle profile, the driving direction and your stored emergency data. If there is no internet connection, we use a SMS for the data transfer.
• The Bosch Emergency Assistant will call you to see how you're doing and ask what kind of help you need.
• If you can’t answer the call, an ambulance is sent immediately to your location. In any case, it ensures that the help you need is on the way, right away.
AN APP FOR ALL SCENARIOS
In the app, you can create an emergency passport, where you can enter important medical information. This lets doctors and paramedics know about allergies, intolerances, your blood type or any medication that you need to take.
Four additional people can use the same Vivatar drive: just install the app and activate it via the same plug.
With Vivatar drive you’re covered around the clock in ten other European countries: Belgium, France, United Kingdom, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Austria, the Netherlands, Spain and Switzerland.
It doesn’t matter where the accident occurs—while hiking or mountain biking or wherever. You can manually trigger an emergency call via the Vivatar drive app and inform the Bosch Emergency Assistant.
SECURITY FOR YOUR DATA
Keeping your personal data secure is very important to us. Your current location will only be transferred to the Bosch Emergency Assistant when the emergency call is triggered manually or automatically. Your vehicle's profile data is stored on your smartphone and only passed on in case of an emergency and for the duration of the call.
VIVATAR drive PACKAGES
You can access the Bosch Emergency Assistant with the Vivatar drive plug, which is available at participating dealers. You have the following options:
• €49.99 (RRP), incl. 1-month access to the Bosch Emergency Assistant
• €79.99 (RRP), incl. 12-month access to the Bosch Emergency Assistant
• Extension of the Bosch Emergency Assistant using a voucher from our shop: e.g. price for another 12-month subscription €39.99.
Vivatar drive is currently only available to users of German mobile networks. If a call for help is made, you will be charged by your network provider for the landline tariff and, if applicable, for text messages for transmitting your emergency data and GPS position (if there is no data connection). In order to enjoy full functionality, a 3G data connection is necessary. All further information can be found in the FAQs on our website: www.vivatar-drive.com
Send us your feedback, questions or comments to email@example.com.