This watch face supports ONLY the watches on Wear OS by Google.
Tizen OS (e.g. Samsung S2/S3/Watch) or others OS NOT supported.
Not supported Wear OS watches (only based on Android 6.0 API23):
- Asus ZenWatch 1nd
- LG G Watch
- Motorola Moto 360 1nd
- Samsung Gear Live
- Sony SmartWatch 3
You can change settings of watch face ONLY from the watch (long tap on watch face). From the phone you can NOT change settings of the watch face.
- Notifications counter
- Weather with wind speed and sunrise/sunset times
- Air pollution (quality) indicator
- Crypto currency: Bitcoin, Etherium, Ripple, Dash, Litecoin and etc. (35 quotes)
- Hourly chime
- Logo with compass or digital time
- Date and day of week (with a counter future calendar events, for the next 24 hours)
- World time with analog and digital and day of week
- Battery levels of the phone and the watch
- Steps counter (via Google Fit provider)
- Distance counter (via Google Fit provider)
- Support third-party complications
- Support Herat rate, Barometer, Thermometer, Humidity sensors
- Customizable color themes
- Customizable screen timeout
- Customizable brightness of ambient mode
- Protection against burn-int of pixels in ambient mode
1. Install app on your phone (only Android OS 6.0 or above)
2. Install app on your watch (only Wear OS by Google (only based on Android 7.0 API25 or above))
The application on the phone needed only to transfer the battery level of the phone to your the watch.
Location - access is required to determine the weather in your area.
Calendar - access is required for the calendar event counter.
Google Fit - access is required for the steps and distance counters.
The premium license removes only inscription "demo mode" in the bottom of the watch face.
In demo mode all functions are available.
Battery consumption ranges from 2 to 5% per hour (20 hours of life on watches with 300mah battery), depending on the watch model and frequency of use.
The compass will work correctly only if your watch has magnetic field sensor.
If the compass shows wrong, do not forget to calibrate it.
If you find any mistakes in the translation, or wish to help with the translation into your language, please mail to email@example.com