What the press said:
“Limbo is as close to perfect at what it does as a game can get.”
10/10 – Destructoid
“The game is a masterpiece.”
5/5 – GiantBomb
“Limbo is genius. Freaky, weird genius. Disturbing, uncomfortable genius.”
5/5 – The Escapist
“Dark, disturbing, yet eerily beautiful, Limbo is a world that deserves to be explored.”
5/5 – Joystiq
Winner of more than 100 awards, including:
Gameinformer’s “Best Downloadable”
Gamespot’s “Best Puzzle Game”
Kotaku’s “The Best Indie Game”
GameReactor’s “Digital Game of the Year”
Spike TV’s “Best Independent Game”
X-Play’s “Best Downloadable Game”
IGN’s “Best Horror Game”
Indie Prize Best Mobile Game and SXSW Gamer's Voice Award nominee, and PAX East Indie MEGABOOTH selection!
• Fresh, graphic art style with handcrafted animation.
• Classic item-based puzzles combined with touch interaction.
• Fully immersive, with visual storytelling and a minimal UI.
• No in-app purchases or ads!
"Doggins is the kind of game you'll actually want to sit back and enjoy."
"The game’s charm can’t be overstated."
"An impossibly stylish and intuitive point-and-click adventure that tells a charming tale.”
Doggins was created by husband-and-wife team Brain&Brain and inspired by their indomitable cairn terrier, Oliver Doggins.
In this story-based game for juniors aged 4-7, your child will help catch the robber and find the missing cat.
During the search, your child will meet lots of friendly folks: creative construction workers, a nice lady, a princess in a castle, an unlucky businessman, a gas station mechanic, a cool surfer girl, and of course there is also time to play with the police dogs.
Quest is using fun mini-games to tell a riveting happy-ending story that will provide inspiration for hours of real-life creative play, both with and without LEGO® bricks.
*No in-app purchases
*NEW: Unlock new, free content with studs earned
*NEW: A fun map that always shows where you are and where to go. Once all levels have been unlocked, your child can play their favorite quests over and over again.
*NEW: Extra beach level – surf the waves to collect more studs.
*Bright, fun and friendly animations and soundtrack
*Intuitive icons and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required
*Virtual building with LEGO® bricks
*No third-party advertising
*No links to websites
About LEGO® Juniors:
LEGO® Juniors is designed to give children age 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO® brick through iconic, fun and Easy to Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick start elements and numbered pre packed bags that can be built without help from Mum or Dad – which makes any small builder extra proud.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2014 The LEGO Group.
** SlideToPlay – 4/4 – “A gorgeous and athletic blend of platforming and exploration”
** TouchArcade – 4,5/5 – “Shadow and the Flame is a Prince of Persia game in every way that counts”
Set after the events of Prince of Persia Classic, Prince of Persia The Shadow and the Flame continues the saga of the wanderer who was born a Prince. Now he must embark on an epic journey in search of his past that will redefine his future!
AN IMMERSIVE SINGLE PLAYER EXPERIENCE
* Follow the epic storyline of the original game.
* Explore 14 levels rendered in visually-stunning 3D.
* Dive into 5 state-of-the-art environments.
A BRAND NEW COMBAT SYSTEM
* Discover an exciting new combat system with multiple enemies and tactical challenges.
* Unleash devastating combos and unlock even more powerful ones as you progress.
* Acquire new weapons for increasingly thrilling fight sequences.
INTUITIVE CONTROLS DESIGNED FOR TOUCHSCREENS
* Experience the highly-acclaimed Prince of Persia platforming gameplay.
* Choose between gesture-based touch controls or the classic virtual joystick.
* Perform fluid and acrobatic moves to overcome challenges, or go step-by-step with “Cautious Mode”.
EXTEND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH SOCIAL CONNECTIVITY
* Unlock achievements and ascend the leaderboards.
* Share you scores with Facebook integration.
Prince of Persia® The Shadow and the Flame is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://www.MOGAanywhere.com
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chines, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish and Arabic.
Stay on top of your game! Get the latest news, deals, and more at....
Survive Night at a hospital for mental. The mascot who has been seen moving is what you have to take care from. Your goal is to survive all five nights and make sure the electricity doesn't run out.
How to play:
Can you survive nights?
Firstly look at the screenshot to see the buttons.
Your level battery will run out! You need to survive as long as you can by making sure you close the lights and open the doors.
But be-aware, Buddy, is roaming around and if he gets near the door and if it is opened you will lose!
But if you close the doors all the time you will run out of battery and you will lose!
Use the Map and see where buddy is to see if you can open the door.
Night at Buddy 2 FREE version have 2 buddy trying to get you in one night.
You are faced with a difficult task. Survive 5 nights in a dark and cold forest.
You would think that the forest is empty, but seemingly deceptive.
Look around, stared into the darkness of the night. At every step you can expect evil Slender and bloodthirsty Fazbear Freddy.
The game has a lot of weapons. Which can be purchased at the store.
To survive in this terrible place, earn money and buy more powerful weapons.
In this uniquely crafted cartoon RPG, you become the artist and create your very own stick man hero! Sketch and doodle your way through the cartoon obstacles the evil stick man Zarp throws at you!
As the artist behind the adventure, start the game by drawing an original cartoon hero. Your hero also needs a friend, so sketch his buddy and give him a name! But as you watch your cartoon creations hop right off the page, your stick man hero’s friend heads straight into the dangers of the cartoon adventure book! Send your doodle dude into the book to save his cartoon friend!
As the artist, you’ll guide your sketched hero through the dangerous drawing world to save his friend. You’ll use various pencils and creativity to animate solutions to puzzles or obstacles!
Need to get past a pile of dynamite sticks? Use the flame pencil to doodle a fire and blow them up! Bees in your way? Use the cloud pencil to sketch some rain to grow a pollinated distraction! Ward off dragon enemies, draw a spider to fight attacking troll hordes, and supercharge a toaster with the lightning cloud! There is plenty to do in the world of Draw a Stickman: EPIC! Features:
- Customizable stick man feature that lets you animate your own hero
- Unlockable colors for drawing life into your character
- Plenty of cartoon levels to play through
- Multiple pencil types for creating and animating solutions to obstacles:
A fire pencil to burn down obstacles
A cloud pencil to create rain or lightning
A key pencil to help you unlock doors and other objects
An axe pencil to help you chop down trees
An armor pencil gives you added protection to in-game hazards
***** from TouchArcade
***** from The London Times
10/10 from Destructoid.com
9.5/10 from IGN.com
"Gworgeous" remarks Kotaku.com
"Swo Engrossing" enthuses Joystiq.com
"It's just walking!?" observes Baiyon.
"Best Mobile/Handheld" awarded by Game Developers Choice Awards 2012
S:S&S EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada. For more details, feel free to stop by http://swordandsworcery.com
Jim Guthrie's Sword & Sworcery LP: The Ballad of the Space Babies is available digitally & limited edition vinyl.
*** Awarded as Best German Computer Game 2014 ***
*** Awarded as Best German Family Game 2013 ***
*** Google Play Editors Choice ***
Robert is a novice, a bit clueless, but with a heart of gold. He lives a peaceful life as a court musician in Asposia's largest wind monastery. Contrary to the laws of physics, Asposia is an enormous, hollow space surrounded by an infinite expanse of earth. The world's air is provided through three wind fountains, but as one wind fountain after the other petered out and the wind gods came to Asposia, all of the sudden Robert found him in the middle of a whirlwind.
Together with the help of the mysterious thief Laura, his best intentions and no clue whatsoever, Robert sets off on his adventure to discover the secret of the wind's disappearance. Will the young adventurer be able to save his world? And what are Laura´s secret intentions…?
Features, Features, Features! This is where The Inner World shows what it means to be lavishly with tons of content waiting for you: Screamingly funny dialogues! Numerous tricky puzzles! A handmade world fully drawn with love and devotion invites you to discover countless details (at least 325!). A patented multi-level hint system enables everyone to finish the game! A wonderful comforting atmosphere! Eye-pampering backgrounds in non-stereoscopic handmade 2D (!) – going up against all current graphic trends! Five spectacular chapters! A story with more twists than any Asposian nose! Stunning cartoon-like animations! The most epic soundtrack since the origin of Asposia as well as professional voice overs – even lip sync! Lots of cut scenes! Optional hotspots! And of course: Robert, the very-very-very-VERY-last hope for Asposia!
-- Texts and voice-overs 100% in English (and German) --
-- Full game, no In-App-Purchases --
-- Tablet support --
"No adventure fan in this world should miss out the cuddlesome story about Robert, Laura and Peck - nobody!" - game2gether.de [91/100]
"A world that will enchant you, an adventure debut that will fascinate you." - gamona.de [84/100]
"That's the way a classic point & click adventure should look like." - gameswelt.de [8/10]
"Great speaker's performance, charming soundtrack." - pcgames.de [86/100]
"The world of Asposia may be hollow, but The Inner World offers a solid […] treat for adventure fans that shouldn't be missed." - alternativemagazineonline.co.uk [9/10]
"If you grew up with games such as Kings Quest or Broken Sword, you will definitely savor Headup Games and Studio Fizbin's point-and-click adventure game The Inner World. […] The game is as beautiful as it is amusing, having some spicy and well-put comments, as well as many memorable characters." - softpedia.com [8.5/10]
"I unashamedly recommend this game to all adventure game fans." - adventureclassicgaming.com [5/5]
Please note: After the current update your Savegame may be lost - we are very sorry, this is caused by a technical problem. To get your progress back, please use the Wishing Well (start new game, touch settings button and then touch it again) and enter one of the following codes to progress fast in the game:
startchapter2 - Root Forest
startchapter3 - Abondoned Dynasty
startchapter4 - Secret of the Basylians
startchapter5 - Asposia's last hope
Sorry again, have fun nonetheless! :)
You play as Twinsen, a young hero living on Citadel Island on a world under the heel of the dictator Dr. FunFrock. You’ve been having strange dreams in which your planet is about to be destroyed. These dreams don’t make Dr. FunFrock particularly happy, and he locks you away in an insane asylum. As Twinsen, you’ll need to escape from your cell and discover your incredible destiny as a descendant of a long line of magicians in charge of protecting your planet’s secret!
Return to the original world of Twinsen or discover it for the first time with the touchscreen version, which incorporates brand new features:
• New gameplay adapted to ' touch' mode, adjustable throwing and jumping distance (visible trajectory), simplified sections, etc…
• Streamlined, easy-to-use interface
• Tutorials at the start of the game
• Dynamic ON/OFF hint system
• Zoom feature to provide an overview of the scenes
• Automatic save system, with return to the last checkpoint when you lose a life
• 5 languages available: English, French, German, (voices and text) - Italian and Spanish (text only, voices in English).
• Over 15 hours of gameplay
• A rich and varied blend of platform, combat and puzzle gaming
• An entire planet with dozens of different locations to discover
With an epic story, quality puzzles and hundreds of characters and dialogues, Little Big Adventure is a masterpiece of the genre.
MAJOR UPDATE 05/2014
• Improved and simpler pathfinding
• New optional control scheme: virtual Pad
• New manual saving mode (Area based checkpoints)
• Game controllers now supported (MOGA, M.O.J.O, and more)
• Controller support for NVIDIA SHIELD and Android set-top boxes.
• Minor bug fixes
Take Pewdiepie through all five levels to reach the final Dev Circle Boss at the end!!
Destroy the barrel enemies by using power ups and health packs!! Solve puzzles and travel through mazes to get closer to your goal!!
Pick up power ups and health packs and dodge health-decreasing obstacles!!
Are you good enough to complete level 5 of this Pewdiepie adventure? PROVE IT!
If you do, five star levels will become available to play!! Pewdiepie Madness!
The year is 2115. The past mistakes of mankind have finally caught up. Global Warming is in full force. The air has turned toxic, temperatures have skyrocketed and crops have stopped growing. Mankind has been forced to move underground. No one has been to the surface in 50 years.
One of the neighboring underground cities has sent a distress call for more fuel. This bio-fuel runs the cooling system and filters the air. Without it, no one will survive.
You have been selected to brave the wasteland, find bio-fuel and bring it to the city before its too late. There is nothing living on the surface, your only enemies will be your oxygen level and your own sanity.
Will you survive the wasteland?
- Alone in the Wasteland is a mix of survival, adventure and action. Your main goal in each level is to find 2 bio fuel tanks. However, staying alive will be your true challenge.
- Oxygen: As you explore the level, your oxygen level will gradually deplete. In order to stay alive you must keep your oxygen level high by finding oxygen cans.
- Enemies: The intense heat and lack of oxygen will cause you to have frightening hallucinations. Luckily, you can make these living nightmares go away by using a Mental Blast. Unfortunately, using a mental blast will use some of your oxygen. It's up to you to decide when to run and when to fight.
- As you progress through the game, the enemies will get harder and faster and oxygen cans will become more rare.
- Enjoy the entire game without a single in-app-purchase (minimal ads)
- Explore 45 levels in a world ruined by Global Warming
- Battle various terrifying enemies that can pop up when you least expect them
- Beautiful graphics and lighting effects
- Simple yet challenging gameplay
- This app is NOT recommended for low end devices.
- This game was designed for wide screen (preferably 16:9) devices. If you play this game on a non widescreen device, the game may not display correctly.
Collect BroFists to increase your score while completing over 150 different levels of 3 varying degrees of difficulty in 3 different level packs!
Don't let the first few levels fool you. You might get through them rather easily but this could be your next rage game, especially at the higher difficulties.
We are so excited to bring you two new gaming modes in our latest update: Pets and Challenge Mode! Now you can equip cute little donut hole pets to follow and aid you on your journey through Tickputt! Looking for more challenges? Take your new pets with you into Challenge Mode, where you can play over 25 new challenges to win various rewards – for both you and your pets!
You MUST play this game because:
● It’s free
● You get to annihilate homicidal pastries
● It’s free
● You can solve some seriously sweet puzzles
● It’s free
● You can combine awesome objects to make even awesomer weapons
● It’s free
● All your Smosh faves are in it
● I feel like we’re forgetting something...did we mention it’s free?
Ian, Anthony, and all your favorite SMOSH characters come together in the ultimate Food Battle where only YOU can save the village of Tickputt from an evil army of killer donuts!
I know what you’re thinking -ooooh, how do the donuts kill, with heart disease? These are serious killer donuts made in a super evil abandoned factory by a super evil mad baker who spliced their genes and made them super evil - so SHUT UP!
As Anthony, you’ll battle your way through five magical, increasingly creepy worlds. In order to survive, you’ll have to solve some seriously sick puzzles, find and collect food weapons, and get through a ton of crazy levels to reach the final face-off against your old enemy, the evil pink frosted sprinkled donut!
And then, just when you think your enemy is defeated, you get smacked with the tastiest plot twist in the history of plot twists!
This game is really easy to play, you can control the entire game using only one finger.
The graphics are super scrumptious - even better than Donut Massacre 64.
This game has a completely ORIGINAL STORY, voiced by all your Smosh favs.
The best part? It’s completely free!
So, you wanna play? Hell yeah!
Stay up to date with continued game development at http://smosh.com/FoodBattleTheGame, and send us your feedback via Twitter using #FoodBattleTheGame
Ads got you down? Never see them again with any purchase of a coin or crystals pack!
Long ago, there lived PewDiePie who loved his fiance. Some day a rare ninja asassin took her away.
Now the adventure of PewDiePie begins and his magic pole is in your hands. The goal is to get as far as possible. Use your stick pole to go far as possible.
Download Greatest PewDiePie Stick now. Have fun guiding PewDiePie and see if you can get to the end!
- BAFTA 2014 Nominee: Strategy and Simulation
- Mobile Entertainment Awards 2014: Best Design
- Develop 2013 Awards Nominee: Best New IP
You are the surgeon. Bob is the victim. Do your worst!
Take urgent care of the world's unluckiest patient, Bob, with your very own shaky hands. As the would-be surgeon Nigel Burke, perform all kinds of crazy surgeries to try to save his life -- or fail hilariously in the process while poor Bob... Well, dies.
Join the ranks of more than one million players who butchered Bob for the amusement of 250 million people who watched the failed surgeries on YouTube, now from the comfort of your awesome Android tablet, anytime, anywhere. Hospitals don't get any better than this, really.
"Bob! Booooob! Don't die on me, Bob!"
"Where's the %$£%$@£ heart?!? It's gone! It's on the floor now, and I don't think the 5 seconds rule apply, dude!"
"And now, Bossa has added madly swirling eye balls to the mix. Comedy gold."
- The Guardian
"Shhhh. I Doctor Now."
- Anonymous meme creator. Awesome work, mate! You should have signed it, though...
Please note: ART mode currently not supported.
In this spiffy version of the classic game, you'll find:
- The trusty Heart and Double-Kidney transplants that you know and love;
- Two new surgeries: Give Bob a smile with Teeth transplant, and a great look with Eye transplant (see what we did there?);
- Feeling lucky? Abandon the operating theatre and try your hand on a moving trolley in the hospital corridors;
- Brand-new control system: gone is Nigel's rugged, super-masculine left arm; in are YOUR nimble fingers;
- More than 50 new achievements to unlock and prove you rule (or scream and cry in frustration - you choose!);
- Tons more we won't tell you so we don't spoil the surprise;
If you find a bug and need to let us know, contact our friendly QA tester, Matt, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you'd just like to chat, find us on Twitter - @surgeonsim, and don't forget to follow our official Facebook page. We run regular competitions to give away FREE STUFF on there - make sure you're involved!
- "One of the freshest and most thoughtfully reconstructed RPGs on iOS" - 8/10 Pocket Gamer
- "Deep Dungeons Of Doom Isn’t Just For The Brave; It Should Be Played By Everyone." - Indie Statik
- "Pacey and immediate, Deep Dungeons of Doom offers no-frills, retro-themed fantasy fun." - 8/10 AppSpy
- "Deep Dungeons of Doom follows a path I don’t think I’ve ever quite seen before." - 4/5 148Apps
You’re Going Down! Enter the Deep Dungeons of Doom if you dare…
This game is only for the brave. Dungeons await, each one deeper, each one more perilous and each one more challenging than the last.
You will meet monsters and you will need skill and tactics to defeat them. You will find weird and wonderful treasures along the way. Most will help you, but some might not. You may choose to play as a Crusader, a Witch or a Mercenary – in fact each one might well be required if you are to successfully complete your quest – but knowing when to use each one is something you are going to have to figure out for yourself.
The reward for your endeavours? The Deepest Dungeon of Doom. Never before has such evil existed on such a massive scale. Only the most battle-hardened rogues will stand a chance of making an impact.