You just need a way to directly send your profile, your experience and your educations to a mail address.
Now it's possible to create an e-mail based upon your LinkedIn profile. You can choose from a wide variety of themes to colorize and theme your email.
*Now, since version 2.0 it's possible to view all your connections within the app and get their profile into an email.
However, this is dependent of your email client. Using the Gmail application, colors from the chosen theme will be used. If you use the built in email client from Android, colored styles will be ignored. This is due to the client, not this app. So, use Gmail client for best results.
The first step is to connect to LinkedIn. The access token and access secret will be stored on the phone so you do not need to authorize again the next time.
After you have authorized and allowed the application within your LinkedIn profile, all preferred data is collected. You can change this in the preferences screen on the first page.
Right now you can select from:
1. Personal information
8. Profile url
In the preferences screen there is an option to include an email address as CC address. It is possible to get the default email address from the phone but I for that I need more permissions and I don't like all those hefty permissions.
You can choose from 9 themes to colorize your email.
After correct authorization, the email body is created and you can use your preferred e-mail client to send the mail.
With this extension, you'll be timely notified about:
- New connections made by your current contacts
- What discussion groups are your contacts joining
- What companies are your contacts following
- What content are your contacts sharing
Interact with LinkedIn in a way you were not able before with your Sony Smart Watch 2.
- This extension has been released in beta stage and it's strongly supported and updated by our development team.
- Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any issue.
- Please request a refund - we'll be glad to execute it - before publishing a negative comment.
Chat for LinkedIn™ is the new app that keeps you connected to your most values network, your LinkedIn™ connections. With Chat for LinkedIn™, you can instantly chat with whoever is online from your network, sending offline messages is also a breeze because once your recipient is available, they'll receive your instant message.
Chat for LinkedIn™ is for those that need to keep in touch with other professionals on the go.
Stop by the official fan page for all updates and release notes at https://www.facebook.com/ChatforLinkedin or follow us on twitter @LinkedIn_Chat
***Please keep us updated if you face any crash so we can improve the quality of this application.***
- Access your Linkedin updates, profile, contacts, groups and companies
- Browse your list of friends and view their profile
- Search people using keywords, name, company and other criteria
- Search jobs using keywords, company, job title and other criteria
- Search companies by keywords
- Show the recommended groups, companies and jobs
- Browse group's postings and comments
- Send invitation
- Join a group
- Follow a company
- Create a new post
- Add a comment to a post
- Like a post
- View group member's profile
- Capture or select a photo
- Apply the photo filter
- Save photo to different shape
- Save photo to square shape without cropping
- Add name, date & location info to photo
- Add white frame to photo
- Collage your photos
- Share your photos
- Share profile via NFC
- Connect with nearby devices through wifi
- Send messages to connected devices
- View analysis results
- Support many languages
- Support themes
The app will not work correctly when the access token is invalid. You need to logout or reinstall the app.
It work from news apps like Flipboard, Zite, Taptu, TweetDeck, Evernote, Pocket, Instapaper, Pulse, Feedly, UberSocial, Plume, Seesmic, Google Currents and other Google Reader app. You also get Twitter analytics, Facebook analytics & LinkedIn stats.
When you find something to share, simply add it to your Buffer queue. Buffer will schedule tweets to Twitter, Facebook posts or LinkedIn updates spaced out over the day.
You will get the best results by sharing on Facebook and Twitter for Android. Different to normal news apps and social share apps, Buffer gives you Twitter analytics and Facebook insights with clicks, retweets, likes, comments and more. We'll schedule Tweets and updates hassle free for you.
*SOCIAL APPS & NEWS READING APP INTEGRATIONS*
When you read an article, use Android's Share menu and choose "Add to Buffer" to post to Facebook and Twitter for Android. The best free Twitter apps to use with Buffer:
-Twitter app (official)
-Tweetcaster (TweetCaster comes with direct Buffer integration)
-Tweetings (Tweetings comes with direct Buffer integration)
-TweetDeck: (Easily Buffer replies from TweetDeck though Buffer)
-UberSocial: Easily Buffer updates from UberSocial as retweets. UberSocial and Buffer are one of the most powerful combination tools)
-Plume (especially Plume's great sharing menu)
-Seesmic (also checkout Seesmic's other social integrations)
With Buffer you will get Twitter analytics through sharing. It's the most efficient social sharing apps to post to facebook and Twitter.
Buffer works well to post to Facebook and Twitter from read later & news apps, most notably read later service Pocket & Instapaper, Zite, Hooha, Twicca, Plume, Flipboard, Pulse News, Google Currents, Taptu, Evernote, Feedly and more:
- Flipboard: Any article you read in Flipboard can be added to your Buffer via the share menu in the top right.
- Pulse News: Browse through top feeds in Pulse News and share efficiently by adding to your Buffer.
- Evernote: Everything you save to Evernote can easily be shared to Buffer.
- Feedly and gReader: The top Google Reader app Feedly and gReader let you share at the best time to Twitter and Facebook. Feedly also comes with direct Buffer integration on the iPhone and gReader soon.
-Google Currents, Zite and Taptu: These intelligent news readers let you add to Buffer and share intelligently at the same time, especially with Zite and Taptu.
- Instapaper & Pocket: Save articles to read later apps & improve your social networking by sharing effortlessly with Buffer from Pocket and Instapaper (This works also through Plume,Twicca, Seesmic , UberSocial, Tweetcaster, Twitdroyd).
> Can you use Buffer to post to Facebook and Twitter with multiple accounts?
Yes. You can connect multiple social accounts. Just go to the accounts section and choose “connect account”. This is a great way to have a complimentary Twitter app, Facebook app or LinkedIn app.
> Can I use Buffer as my Facebook app or Twitter app for posting in China?
Yes, you can make Buffer part of your Facebook apps or Twitter apps that have access to your social accounts in China. We've received great feedback from our users in China.
> Can you schedule individual Twitter tweets and Facebook posts with Buffer like you can with other Twitter apps like Hootsuite & TweetDeck?
No, Buffer is different to normal scheduling like with other free Twitter Apps Hootsuite & TweetDeck. Unlike Hootsuite & TweetDeck, with Buffer you don't need to select the date and time for every update. Just choose “add to Buffer” and you are set to have another update scheduled. Buffer is also directly integrated with Tweetcaster.
Sign up for Buffer for free: http://bufferapp.com.
SAP NetWork Global is one of the largest SAP groups on LinkedIn. It is aimed for SAP professionals (Consultants / Contractors / Trainers / Recruiters / Users / … ) globally across all regions and modules.
You will need to select NO THANKS when prompted to install the LinkedIn Application
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
WARNING: PREVIEW RELEASE, FOR TESTING ONLY. THIS PREVIEW RELEASE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR EARLY ADOPTERS WHO WOULD LIKE TO EXPERIMENT WITH A PRE-RELEASE, BETA APPLICATION. Not an early adopter? Try our web version at https://www.cloze.com
Cloze is a free app that helps you keep track of the people and posts that matter. Use it on your own or catch even more as a team. Featured in The Wall Street Journal, TIME Magazine, ABC News, and PC Magazine. Cloze learns who is important to you – it organizes your feeds by who matters most, not by who talked last – so you can step away and return to a friendlier place with the important stuff safely tucked away, separate from the noise and clutter of everything else. We make social human again.
Bring the best of what you are reading into your organization – join your team on Cloze to privately share and discuss what you discover. Cloze helps you give every team member a voice on social media with the relevant content they'll want to share with their followers and friends.
Cloze brings together all of your relationships from social and email into a people-centered view. It keeps track of every contact, email, tweet, post, and job change so you never miss a reason to connect and build stronger relationships.
- One inbox for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and email
- Automatic noise filtering - just the people you want to hear from
- One place to respond, like, comment, retweet and share
- Bookmark any message so you don’t forget to follow-up later
- Keeps your list of key people always up-to-date without any work
- Surfaces messages about your key people that you wouldn’t normally see
- Store all your contacts from email and social in one place
- Add people you want to track with custom lists
- Store notes about each of your contacts
- Automatically keep contacts up-to-date
- Import Twitter and Facebook lists
- Email open notifications
- Email link click notifications
- Custom email signature
- Life Event tracking
- Social Mention tracking
- Single swipe gestures for fast triage and sharing
- Privately share social media you discover with your team
- Privately discuss shared posts and tweets with team members
- Reshare publicly any post or tweet discovered by another team member
- Share lists of people to follow with your team, without making them public
SOCIAL NETWORKS & EMAIL SUPPORTED
Google Gmail and Contacts
Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, and OWA
Yahoo! Mail, iCloud, AOL, Outlook.com, Hotmail, and IMAP
PRIVACY & SECURITY PLEDGE
- We won't spam your email or social networks.
- We won't share or sell your information. It’s for your eyes only.
- We'll be open and transparent as to how we will use your information within Cloze.
Cloze is Secure
Cloze provides multiple layers of security around your information, from access protected data centers, through network and application level security. We use oAuth when we can. Sensitive information, such as your email, messages and passwords, is always encrypted.
Cloze is Private
You are the only one who can see your information within Cloze. Our employees can't see it - it's encrypted even to us. We will never share your email or social information with anyone. You can cancel Cloze at any time and we’ll permanently delete all of your information.
The Cloze app and service is free. Sign up for your free account within the app.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin companies.
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences. It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.
- Post text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email. Select contacts from your address book or do it manually. That simple!
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Search and post videos from Youtube, pictures from Flickr and music from Grooveshark
- Save posts, photos and videos in Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- And much more coming soon!
Facetones displays a video slideshow of your friends' latest Facebook photos, and status updates, whenever you call each other, and whenever they text you.
Facetones for Facebook:
Getting started with Facetones is easy, as the app’s Facebook Sync mechanism automatically matches your friends with your phone's contact list.
In addition, you can also manually match Facebook friends with your phone contacts in 2 clicks – select the contact, click the picture of the corresponding Facebook friend and you’re done. The next time this contact calls you, his/her full screen picture will be shown!
The Facetones app updates itself on a weekly basis to ensure you have your friends’ latest pictures.
The app includes the following features:
- Automatic matching of friends and address book contacts
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when your friends call
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when you call them
- Plays auto-generated video slideshows of your friend's pictures when they text you
- Shows your friends latest status updates whenever your friends call or text you, and when you call them.
- Manual matching of friends with address book contacts
- Updates the pictures displayed in the slideshow with your friends’ latest pictures
- Increased syncing speed with Wi-Fi
Facetones for LinkedIn:
Facetones also supports LinkedIn. If you prefer the version that connects to LinkedIn and not to Facebook (for the time being you cannot use both in parallel), please download the “Facetones for LinkedIn” app.
Facetones is the latest app from Vringo Inc. We keep on adding options and features as well as extending our social networks support.
Facetones, a trademark of Vringo, Inc., is not sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or LinkedIn, nor is Facebook or LinkedIn affiliated with Vringo, Inc.
• #1 contacts app in 107 countries.
• Over 8,000,000 people love Sync.ME :)
• TechCrunch - “The App That Turns You Into a God”.
• VentureBeat - “Sync.ME means never having to say you are sorry…for outdated contact information”.
• Full Screen Caller ID - See your friends' picture from Facebook, LinkedIn or VKontakte when they call you and when you call them.
• Smart Matching - Matches automatically between your contacts to their social network profiles.
• Contact Enrichment - Magically update your contacts with missing details (phone number, email, company, job title, address & website).
• In-Call Experience - Take your phone calls to the next level! View your friend's latest social network posts and photos during call.
• Birthday Reminders - Never forget your friends' birthdays again! Create and share personalized greetings for any occasion.
• ME Card - Your ultimate contact and business card. Choose how you appear in your friends' and colleagues' phones. Edit your picture and details to keep them updated.
Check out Sync.ME - it's fun, easy and FREE. Happy Syncing :)
→ Facebook: facebook.com/syncmeapp
→ Twitter: twitter.com/syncme
→ Support: email@example.com
Features supported on Facebook includes:-
- Facebook feeds
- Facebook status update
- Facebook photo upload
- Facebook like
- Facebook comment update
Features supported on Twitter includes:-
- Twitter home timeline
- Twitter compose
- Twitter reply
- Twitter favorite
- Twitter re-tweet
Features supported on LinkedIn includes:-
- LinkedIn feeds
- LinkedIn share status
- LinkedIn like
- LinkedIn comment update
Ad enabled free version also available "My Social Deck".
1 location... 2 clicks... Linked up!
Link with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or your phone's address book.
LinkApp is a location based tool which let you instantly connect with people around you on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. LinkApp will automatically find the other person close to you and you can send an invitation to connect on LinkedIn, become friends on Facebook and follow someone on Twitter.
Remember that interesting guy you met at a business conference, you forgot to ask his contact details and you can't find him anymore on LinkedIn? Think about that beautiful girl in the bar, you thought you know her name but you can't find her on Facebook? Avoid these annoying situations and connect at the right time, at the right place, with the right person and with the right tool LinkApp!
How works LinkApp:
- Connect with people near you on social networks like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter (others to follow).
- It's location based and automatically shows you people who are near you.
- Just 1 click to send an invitation
- The person you've send the invitation to can accept via 1 click.
- There we go, you're connected!
Why use LinkApp:
- Connect with your business network.
- Connect with your private network.
- Follow people you like.
- Invite people to connect and let your network grow easily.
- Meet new people.
- Extend your business network.
- Get the best out of your social networks LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
- It's location based, be cool.
- Make sure you have LinkApp always open to make it easy for people to find you.
With LinkApp you can easily connect with other people on social networks. You can choose the network on which you want to connect. You won't connect on all the networks at the same time. With some people you want to connect on Facebook, with other people you want to connect on Linkedin and some other people you want to follow on Twitter.
When you meet someone and you want to connect on a social network use LinkApp. Connecting is simple: Make sure both of you have LinkApp open. Click the person you want to connect with and send an invitation via the social media buttons.
This LinkApp version is a Bèta release. We appreciate your feedback. You can send feedback via our website.
Enjoy meeting and connecting with new people and happy linking!
The LinkApp Team
More from developer
Currently supported engines include: LinkUp, Beyond, Careerjet, Monster, Dice, JobServe, GitHub, Careers 2.0, LinkedIn, SimplyHired, Indeed, NRD.gov & CareerBuilder. Engines can be removed, added and resorted from the settings screen
Never miss an opportunity: subscribe to past searches and be notified when new listings are added. Run your search, then review, rate and annotate your favorite positions. Using supported apps you can share individual listings or all your rated or favorite items to your email or social account.
The predecessor app - HireADroid is still available to users with older devices or at it's own site http://goo.gl/8SwXB
Droidin v. 4+ is the next generation of the first ever LinkedIn Android application. Droidin is fast, native Android client (not a web app) driven by the LinkedIn Open API.
Droidin does not and will never collect any personal information. All the settings that you accept are required by OS to integrate with LinkedIn servers and Phonebook. The messaging is fully controlled by the user, the application has no means of sending anything without user interaction and awareness.
FINE LOCATION setting: This is used in Job Search section to (optionally, triggered by user) obtain current location. This information is fed into query and is not saved or used for any other purpose
Moving to SD:
If you can't find a widget you probably have the app moved to SD. Unfortunately Android OS currently does not support widget for apps installed to SD, so if you want widget and notifications - move the app back to phone
* If you can't login due to the timestamp error please check your phone's time settings. Phone->Settings->Date & time. Uncheck "Automatic" option and verify that your time and timezone are correct
* If you get 403 error during login try to switch to wifi. Or if you on wifi switch to the regular network and try again.
IMPORTANT: Application is in very active development (BETA). Updates are frequent and you may want to reinstall after major new functionality is added to avoid possible compatibility problems between the updates. Problems? Scroll down for help and tips
* LinkedIn Jobs
* Sync LinkedIn contacts with your phonebook
* Log in with LinkedIn button
* Inbox messages and invitations
* Accept/decline invitations
* Reply to messages
* Network updates
* Post status updates
* Use "Send by" from other apps to post update to LinkedIn
* Like or post comments on update
* Mute annoying updates
* Contacts (alphabetized and flat view)
* Communications (send invites and contact mail)
* Save/recover drafts
* Keywords search
* Contacts search
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ:
As stated in the description Droidin is powered by LinkedIn Open API (http://goo.gl/diqN). This means that some important and highly desired features may not be available due to LinkedIn API current lack of support. Droidin is not affiliated with LinkedIn which solemnly decides what part of LinkedIn functionality can be exposed to 3rd party developers. Here is an incomplete list of features that are not (yet) available from LinkedIn:
1. Profile editing - not supported by API
2. No personal email syncing since LinkedIn does not provide it
We understand that the lack of functionality is crippling. Fortunately, LinkedIn API is in active development and if and when the missing features will become available we will be adding these to Droidin
* The app is in active development and it is heavily cached. If after update things stop working please try first to clear cache from Droidin->Settings->Clear cache.
If that does not help please logout then go to Phone->Settings->Applications->Manage applications. Locate Droidin. Clear cache, clear data and uninstall. Then install anew from the market
* If the app stops working and you get 404 error please check if LinkedIn site is up, Droidin is ultimately driven by their servers
* If app is seemingly stuck on your profile verify that you are using latest version (after 2.5.8). Clear profiles from the Settings if that doesn't help - reinstall
* Please do access menus, especially "Tips" to learn about app's capabilities
Looking for work? Can't decide which job search app to use? Find your dream job with HireADroid - the only Android job search app that supports single query across multiple job search engines (8) and multiple countries (18)
IMPORTANT: This version will not be developed further. For new engines, extended capabilities and any future development please use Jobrio Job Search
Developed in affiliation with industry leaders in credit card research, "Credit Cards and Loans" app is a safe and convenient way to find the right credit card or loan from your phone or table.
Search for a credit card, loan or credit report provider and safely apply on the vendor's mobile website or use any supported applications (email, Twitter, Facebook etc) to send the credit card application link to yourself and apply from the convenience of your desktop browser.
We never collect or ask for your personal information; all the data entry done through the encrypted credit card vendor's application page. Apply in the embedded browser or use "Share by" menu option to open the page in your mobile browser (outside of the app)
* Credit card search and apply
* Wide selection of various loans (student, business, debt consolidation, auto and more)
* Find credit report monitoring provider and apply
Sorry, at this time - US credit cards and loans only
INTERNET - to pull the search data from the providers
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to check if network is available
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to cache credit card images to SD
Cards and loans selection provided by Credit.com™ as part of the affiliate program