The popular pain tracking app for iOS and Android! Join over 80,000 chronic pain patients who manage and scale their pain and symptoms with PainScale, the best pain tracker app on the web!
The PainScale app offers a FREE suite of pain management tools to help chronic pain patients to scale their pain.
Manage A Pain Tracker Diary!
Created with input from doctors and chronic pain patients, the Pain Diary acts as a pain tracker and organizes all the information the patient needs in one accessible location. With over 800 organized articles, health tips, exercises, and information on pain meditation programs and treatment options, pain management becomes easy.
PainScale provides personalize pain management education for users. Trusted content with medical sources including Mayo Clinic, WebMD, Johns Hopkins University, US Pain Foundation and more is available to help people understand their symptoms and better manage their condition. By providing insights to a community of other patients who share their treatment information, PainScale helps patients discover treatment options that may work for their condition.
PainScale is an Easy and simple to use, pain and health tracker app.
• Pain Diary – log and track your pain to track triggers, pain intensity, symptoms, treatments, medications, activity, mood, and sleep digital scale.
• Pain Reports – get and send summary and detailed reports for better patient-physician communication, you can take all the information you need from the Pain Diary.
• Insights - personal tips to help you discover treatment options to better manage your condition
• Trusted Content – get FREE access to a searchable library of articles, videos, and meditations to help find pain relief,and all of it trusted by well-known corporations such as Mayo Clinic, WebMD, and MORE.
• Daily Health Tips – get daily meditation, stretches, and exercise routines, everything you need to help you cope with your chronic pain
• Apple HealthKit Integration – simple tracking with Apple HealthKit for simplified tracking of your health and fitness activity
• Reminders – get reminders to help stay engaged with restoring your health
• Care Team Communication - tap-to-call and tap-to message functionality that connects you directly with your Physician and Support Network
• Customize your experience for pain management with a personal profile
Have a question for your doctor? Get the info you need in the following topics:
• Chronic pain
• Pain relief
• Lower back pain
• Back pain
• Neck pain
• A migraine
• Failed back surgery
• Pain management
• Nerve pain
Get Help: contact us at email@example.com
Visit Us: Access your account on the web.
Log in at https://www.painscale.com
Like Us: Join the PainScale community by liking us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/MyPainScale/
What are the things that make your pain increase, what you spike or triggers it, and what helps you the most?
PainScale will be able to help you to get answers to these questions.
A pain scale and pain diary have been used by physicians for almost five decades – it is one of the most valuable tools in pain management. PainScale.com web site and the app is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of someone else, you should always consult with a physician or other healthcare professional
Download Now PainScale - Free Chronic Pain Tracker Diary!!!