Colombo, Sri Lanka Offline GPS Navigator is a mobile navigation application with vector OpenStreetMap (OSM) maps. All map data (vector maps) is stored on the phone memory card for offline usage.
Colombo, Sri Lanka Offline GPS Navigator supports offline routing functionality including turn-by-turn voice guidance.
Colombo, Sri Lanka Offline car navigation system will display your position on a map (in bird-view mode) from GPS sensor data, and provides precise route calculation, touch screen functionality and supports Points of Interest (POI).
Unlike other navigation systems, City Navigator Maps(c). Colombo, Sri Lanka Offline GPS Navigator maps are rendered in real time from vector data.
The app is completely offline and works without an internet connection.
Main features of the app:
- FAST, EASY and FULLY OFFLINE VECTOR MAPS
- Complete offline functionality (store downloaded vector maps in the phone memory)
- Compact offline HIGH DETAILED 17x ZOOM vector maps
- GPX and navigation tracks support
- Offline search for addresses and places (POIs)
- Offline routing
- Points of Interest, favorites, public transportation stops
- Car, bicycle, and pedestrian modes
- Day/Night view modes
- Lane guidance, speed limit display
- Speed-dependent map zooming
- Map alignment according to compass
- Spoken directions in many languages
City Navigator Maps© contributes to and uses OSM and Wikipedia open source projects (http://www.citynavigatormaps.com).
Keywords: OSM, vector, maps, offline, gps, map, car, navigator, poi, gpx, compass, directions, route, road, way, openstreetmaps
Colombo,Sri,Lanka,GPS,Car Navigator,vector map,road navigation,Voice guidance,navigator system,addresses search,display location,route maps,onboard gps,turn-by-turn,city gps,travel,search map
vector map mobile application, which allows you to browse maps anytime and anywhere and you don't need to pay for data connections. No more costly roaming charges
when you're abroad. It uses very detailed, high quality, map data from Openstreetmap supported by more than 500.000 users around the world.
• CORE FEATURES:
* It's fast and easy
* No mobile roaming charges
* On-board offline maps - no data connection required for map browsing, address search or navigation
* Complete offline functionality
* Compact maps in a vector data format (means high definition maps with detailed zoom)
* Simply browse maps by dragging and scrolling
• GPS POSITIONING:
* You will always be able to locate where you are with the GPS positioning
* Compass feature shows your orientation on the map
• EXCELLENT ROUTE GUIDANCE:
* World Offline Maps offers offline routing functionality for you
* Calculate routes just in seconds
* Automatic re-routing, in case you miss a turn, application re-routes you automatically
• DESTINATION SEARCH:
* Offline search for addresses
* Search by the exact address or postcode of your destination
* Search instantly by clicking any point on the map and pressing "Navigate to"
• PLACES SEARCH:
* Points Of Interest (POI) search by name available (for example you can search: "UBS Bank", or "Mcdonalds")
* Search POI by category (bars, restaurants, museums, etc.) without internet connection
• KEYWORDS: Sri Lanka, offline, maps, navigation, navi, poi, places, latitude, directions, indoor maps, local search, address, routing, gps, location search, positioning
Dubai Population - 2,262,000
Country - United Arab Emirates
Dubai Independence Day - 2 Dec
Dubai Time zone -UAE standard time (UTC+4)
Dubai Government - Constitutional monarchy
Dubai GDP as of 2008 - US$ 82.11 billion
Dubai Language - English, Urdu, Persian, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Tagalog, Chinese, Malayalam, and other languages are spoken in Dubai by its many foreign residents.
Dubai is one of the seven emirates of United Arab Emirates. Sharing its border with Persian Gulf and Gulf of Oman, Dubai is located in the Middle East. The Map of Dubai helps in pointing out the physiographic as well as the tourist destinations of the city. The Dubai Map section covers the flag of the place and other important information of the city.
A - Aquaventure Water Park / Aquaventure
A world-class park with many exciting rides. A great way how to spend the
day out. Highlight: the Leap of Faith – a killer attraction!
GPS: N25.13450, E55.12033
B - Palm Jumeirah /
These artificial islands are one of Dubai's landmarks and a centre of shopping,
fine dining and luxurious hotels.
GPS: N25.11467, E55.13780
C - Burj Al Arab Hotel /
One of the tallest hotels in the world, also well-known for its seven-star
rating. Can be visited.
GPS: N25.14119, E55.18551
D - 360 Degrees Bar
One of the most popular nightclubs in Dubai. The location itself is exquisite.
Grab a drink and a shisha and enjoy the night.
Marina Breakwater, Jumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeira Road, Dubai, UAE
GPS: N25.14571, E55.18867
E - Ski Dubai /
The kind of fun you wouldn't expect in Dubai. Step through the door and
get transported into an icy land where you can ski and meet penguins.
GPS: N25.11722, E55.19833
F - Mall of the Emirates /
Simply overwhelming – one of the largest malls in Dubai, featuring countless
shops and entertainment facilities.
GPS: N25.11806, E55.20056
G - Jumeirah Beach /
Perhaps the most popular beach in Dubai. Soak in the warm sea right by
the most luxurious hotels. Well-facilitated.
H - Jumeirah Beach Park /
A well-facilitated park with playgrounds, barbeque sites and the vast beach
right next to it. A wonderful day out.
GPS: N25.19772, E55.23618
I - Safa Park /
A pleasant park filled with greenery and other sights, such as the lake, playground
or jogging tracks. A relaxing refuge.
GPS: N25.18564, E55.24676
J - Mercato Shopping Mall /
Smaller and pleasant shopping mall that won't tire you too much. Well
worth the visit if you want to avoid crowds.
Jumeirah Beach Road, 755 Dubai, UAE
GPS: N25.21611, E55.25278
K - Jumeirah Mosque /
A stunning staple of Islamic architecture and a perfect opportunity for taking
photos. The inside can be visited only with a tour.
GPS: N25.23397, E55.26554
L - The Dubai Fountain /
When these fountains go off, it's a sight like no other. Do not miss this
lustrous gem right by the Burj Khalifa.
GPS: N25.19519, E55.27548
M - Burj Khalifa /
The tallest skyscraper in the world, 829 metres high. A must-visit while in
Dubai. Take the special tour to the top.
1 Emaar Boulevard, Dubai, UAE
GPS: N25.19740, E55.27429
N - Heritage Village /
Discover what Dubai was like before the commerce took over. The traditional
lifestyle is still alive here.
GPS: N25.26985, E55.29120
O - Dubai Museum /
See how Dubai transformed from a tiny city to the wonder it is today. Educative
and fascinating exhibits – do not miss.
GPS: N25.26306, E55.29722
P - OKKU Dubai
Delicious Japanese cuisine and terrific ambiance. Well worth the visit on
about any occasion.
1 Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
GPS: N25.23040, E55.28688
Q - Camel Race Track
Dubai residents gather here at weekends to see the camels race. Do not
miss this intriguing past-time.
GPS: N25.16715, E55.28831
R - The Dubai Mall /
The largest shopping mall in the world. A must if you've come to Dubai for
shopping or entertainment.
S - Zabeel Park /
Sporting facilities, a gorgeous lake and a full-scale indoor amusement park
– you can find all of this here.
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Units Conversion
1. General: Climate | History | Economy | Demographics | Governance and Politics
2. Maps: Emirates | Dubai | Beach Hotels | Metro | Abu Dhabi
3. Transport: Airport | Abra (boat) | Get in | Get around | Roads
4. By Area: Geography | Neighbourhoods | Get out
5. Attractions: See | Top 10 | Do | Buy | Buildings | Culture | Parks | Islands
6. United Arab Emirates: Regions | History | Climate | Culture | Transport | Do | Buy | Emirates: Abu Dhabi | Ajman | Fujairah | Sharjah | Ras al-Khaimah | Umm al-Quwain
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) expands articles with more information about attractions, history, geography and more.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
The map shows your current location and will show live updates of the traffic jams in your area. Drag and move the interactive map as needed to quickly and easily see how traffic is building up ahead of you.
You can also share whatever is happening on the road with fellow road.lk users and help create trafficless trips for everyone.
Save time, save fuel, save planet earth. Above all, save your blood pressure and enjoy a hassle free journey. Load it up right now and zing along wherever you wish to go.
100% Offline & FREE Asia Map with POI databae.
App offer 2 kind of maps
- high resolution detailed online map - when connected to wifi
- less detailed map for offline use
Our Asia offline road map (route map) displays roads and transport and natural geographical information. Offline Asia road map also shows non-automotive tourist routes, and detailed area around the cities.
You can use this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
★★★ 11 LANGUAGES supported:
English, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese, thai
★★★ CITIES DATABASE
App contains database of Asian cities. Our search engine works with all languages, so you can use international or local name of the city.
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
- multilingual interface
- city finder - serch the map in any language!
- weather forrecast with offline mode
- hotels deals (online module) with motels & hostels included
- Things to do & trips
- Attraction Deals: museums, airport transports, walking tours, bike tours, national parks,, jungle, food discovery deals, scuba diving, River Cruise, adventure cruise, zoo safari, elephant riding, canoe tours, fishing tours, Wine Trails, Thai Boxing Match with Transfers, Speedboat Tours, Mountain Safari
- POI finder (like: police, motels, gas stations, airports)
- News reader with information from most popular newspapers
NOW amazing offline weather plugin included! 14 days weather forecast for every thai cities. Plugin works in offline mode. Detailed current weather with information about: conditions, temperature, humidity, pressure.
With our weather plugin you can set any city or region to get actual weather. Weather is available all the time in your phone in offline mode. It's realy nice because you don't need to pay for internet connection and roaming.
Asia is the world's largest and most populous continent, located primarily in the eastern and northern hemispheres. It covers 8.7% of the Earth's total surface area and comprises 30% of its land area. With approximately 4.3 billion people, it hosts 60% of the world's current human population. Asia has a high growth rate in the modern era. For instance, during the 20th century, Asia's population nearly quadrupled.
Asia is defined as comprising the eastwards four-fifths of Eurasia. It is located to the east of the Suez Canal, the Ural River, and the Ural Mountains, and south of the Caucasus Mountains (or the Kuma–Manych Depression) and the Caspian and Black Seas It is bounded on the east by the Pacific Ocean, on the south by the Indian Ocean and on the north by the Arctic Ocean.
Given its size and diversity, Asia – a toponym dating back to classical antiquity – "is more a cultural concept" incorporating diverse regions and peoples than a homogeneous physical entity. Asia differs very widely among and within its regions with regard to ethnic groups, cultures, environments, economics, historical ties and government systems.
Walking tours included in this application are:
* Religious Sights, Part 1 (8 sights)
* Religious Sights, Part 2 (8 sights)
* Cultural Venues (8 sights)
* Shopping in Colombo (7 sights)
* Fort and Pettah (9 sights)
* Nightlife in Colombo (7 sights)
* Remarkable Landmarks (9 sights)
All the data used in this app is built into the software, so you can follow the walking tours or use the city map without internet access or cellular data plan. No need to pay the costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is optimized for Android phone and tablet.
The powerful navigation assistance includes:
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to the next.
* `FindMe` displays your exact location and Auto Tracking displays your movement on the map (this feature is not supported on device without built-in GPS function).
* Built-in compass to show you the direction.
* A detailed city map which can be used independently for your other traveling needs.
Please visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com to find city walks for over 470 cities worldwide.
More from developer
You can entertain queries, give comments feedback, invite your friends to the chat room or create your own chat room. Page admins can answer all questions , record feedback and all.
ChatNow facilitates communication with page admins without the hassle of inboxing your messages and waiting for response!
To add your Facebook chat room to ChatNow contact the developer.
Feel free to add your comments/suggestions/feedback -- Bring your ideas to our knowledge we can bring your ideas to life :)
This app Travobot is a complete travel gadget.
It contains offline city and country maps (however for full functionality stay connected to the internet :),it tells the places worth visiting in any country and the souvenirs to take along.
Travobot has two options:
1-Access your current GPS location and proceed with the country/city details.
to use the GPS option,make sure you have GPS enabled to get the precise results.
2-select manually from a list of available countries.
Enjoy your journey with Travobot :)
P.S: Since imperfection is in mankind's nature therefore suggestions and comments would be appreciated.