Chicago Athletic Clubs Mobile allows you to view class schedules, class changes, sign in for classes, book personal training, update account information and view all of your transactions.
View club hours the week and contact info for any location
Choose from over 100 workouts by Nike Master Trainers, get motivation from your crew and train better together.
BUILD YOUR CREW
Create your Nike+ profile, add friends and train anywhere, anytime, together.
Get inspired with workouts led by Nike pro athletes and designed by Nike Master Trainers. Follow the new N+TC feed for tips from the trainers, cheers from friends and much more.
SHARE YOUR WORKOUT
Capture all your workout moments. Take photos, customize them and post them to your social networks.
BRING THE STUDIO HOME
Stream N+TC workouts from your phone to a TV or tablet using Chromecast or HDMI cable.
STAY ON TRACK WITH PROGRAMS
Get lean, get strong, or get toned. Whatever your training goal, commit to a 4-week program and integrate Nike+ Running to reach those goals faster.
MAKE N+TC YOUR OWN
Only download the workouts you want. Then customize them and choose drills that are right for your body.
SEE THE RESULTS
Measure your hard-earned effort by number of workouts, minutes, average calories and NikeFuel.
Now supporting languages for Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, Turkey, USA, UK, Italy, Taiwan, France, Spain, China, Germany, Russia, and Japan.
Need help? Get support at twitter.com/nikesupport
Get back your body's natural ability to move or improve your movement qualities with the exclusive "Resets" workouts from the "Original Strength" system by Tim Anderson SFG and Geoff Neupert Master SFG.
For variety, the app includes several "crossfire like" formats: Interval Training (HIIT, Tabata), Every minute on the minute (EMOM), For time and As many rounds as possible in a give time frame. The workouts are based on a predefined set of video illustrated bodyweight exercises or kettlebell exercises.
For the beginners or the busiest of you, short and intense workouts allow you to incorporate exercising in your daily schedule and get more chance to sustain for a long period. More advanced users can create their own workouts using the built-in exercises or with custom ones.
Recommended by several health professionals from HealthTap and downloaded more than 500000 users, don't wait and give it a try!
- Built-in workouts libraries
- Built-in exercises with video illustrations : bodyweight or with kettlebells
- Interval Timer : HIIT, Tabata
- Workout diary
- Customizable workouts and exercises
- Calories expense estimations and weight tracking
What 5* users say about the app :
Shahid : "Great! Love it! What a great way to stay in shape without going to the gym."
Ethan K: "Amazing This app is very simple to use and practical. You can see that your strength is growing. Big thanks to the developer."
Allessandra S. : "Good application!!!!! Very satisfied... I recommend!" - translated from french
Cyril S. : "Great! Wonderful app, the best of this kind! Congratulations" - translated from french
Manuel F. : "Incredible we lost 5kilos" - translated from french
Best for fitness-lovers and experienced sportsman's to keep track of all possible gym training types in a smart way.
✓ fast and easy data input
✓ huge database of exercises
✓ create your individual training course and your own exercises
✓ detailed history
✓ progress monitoring via graphs and stats
✓ free (but short ad title)
Your performance on the PST is measured by a composite number based on five components: swimming, push-ups, curl-ups, pull-ups and running. The lower your score, the better.
This app allows you to take a timed PST and see if you have the physical fitness requirements to start Basic Underwater Demolition/SELA (BUD/S) training. We've also compiled 300 PST results from candidates who excelled during their training so you can find out where you rank.
Our Goals page lets you set your goal and immediately see how you would rank against the 300.
You'll find quick links to SEAL training resources, Prep Docs and training videos and the official SEAL Training online forum.
Are you ready to see if you have what it takes?
Official Navy SEAL Training App features:
- Use the PST Calculator to rank yourself against the 300
- Set goals to see where you would rank in each component
- Join the Official Navy SEAL Training Forum
- Discover the SEAL training pipeline: NSW Prep, NSW Orientation, First Phase, Second Phase, Third Phase and SQT
- Learn about Officer and Enlisted SEAL general requirements, application steps and FAQ
- Watch exclusive online training videos
- Download all the documents you'll need for Navy SEAL Basic Underwater
Demolition/SEAL training (BUD/S)
- Read about physical preparation: Swimming, running, strength conditioning, injury
prevention, and nutrition
Links to these documents are included:
- Naval Special Warfare Physical Training Guide (BUD/S NSW PT Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Injury Prevention Guide (BUD/S NSW IP Guide)
- Special Operations Forces Nutrition Guide (NAVSPECWARCOM Nutrition Guide)
- Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide (NSW CSS Guide)
- PST Instructions (Physical Screening Testing Standards and Procedures)
- Navy Challenge Program for new recruits
- Special Warfare Operator Testing Standards and Procedures for Fleet recruits
- Manual of the Medical Department 2012 (Section 15-105 Special Operations Duty)
- Report of Medical History form for Fleet recruits
- Report of Medical Examination form for Fleet recruits
- U.S. Military Diving Medical Screening Questionnaire form for Fleet recruits
- Special Programs Screening form for Fleet recruits
- Special Request Chit for Fleet recruits
Watch the Online Training Videos:
- NSW Prep. Overview
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #1
- Prep. For NSW Prep. Part #2
- 800 Division
- BUD/S First Phase
- BUD/S Hell Week
- BUD/S Hell Week Secure Class 272
- BUD/S Obstacle Course
- BUD/S Second Phase
- BUD/S Third Phase
- BUD/S San Clemente Island
- SEAL Qualification Training
- Swim Prep
- Shoulder Strength Part #1
- Shoulder Strength Part #2
- Mile Progression
- Running Shoe Selection
- Knee Pain
- Stress Fractures
Developed by iHigh, Inc. for Naval Special Warfare
Also be sure to check out our website at: http://www.trxtrainingcenter.com/
workouts program is a great application for bodybuilding, fitness, muscle and powerlifting workouts planning application! The user-friendly interface, allows everyone to enjoy the full database of the exercises applications, which is composed of the most affected groups of muscles build. Get the most amazing results and work with anywhere!
Choose workouts program app for your workouts bodybuilding.
this plans including :
* major than 300 of the best workout training for your bodybuilding.
* List bodybuilding most often used exercises for every major muscle group.
* Instruction text with images for each exercises to maximize your muscle build.
* every exercise comes with additional images of muscles training.
* How do all the sports movement and workout exercise correctly attached illustrated.
* The time allotted to each workouts, exercises and the number of times repeated.
* The ability to set up a special program stakes exercise, workout to build muscle body and Fitness.
workout routines focus in :
* Workouts, with pre-set workout plans.
* Exercise, with major of the exercises musculation relevant and important for your muscle build.
* Exercises musculation that you can add it by yourself to build muscle.
workout routines app includes the following exercises workout about:
Neck, Shoulders, Abs, Trap, Biceps, Forearm, Chest, Quadriceps, Triceps, Lats, Middle Back, Lower Back, Glutes, Hamstrings and Calves.
workouts programme Created to help you to get bodybuilding, fitness, and build muscles.
Get healthy today with workout routines app, And do not forget to review, Enjoy.
MYR or Mix up Your Routine will repeatedly challenge your body into new muscle growth. Scientists agree that variety is a major key to muscle gain and avoiding plateaus. This muscle building plan employs a variety of techniques to continuously shock your body to gain muscles including hypertrophy training, drops sets, high volume training, strength training, powerlifting, high intensity interval training and even some MMA workouts! We use muscle confusion workouts to keep it fresh for both your body and mind.
Each MYR app utilizes a new muscle growth technique with 4 – 6 workouts per week and 2 – 3 OFF days. You may mix up where you take your OFF days as long as you take the correct amount of days OFF for the week. Depending on your level of fitness, you may need to adjust the plan for your needs. Try your best to complete each exercise routine in its entirety.
This muscle building program requires basic fitness equipment. The body building plan requires dumbbell’s, a barbell, and a cable pulley machine. If you don’t have access to any particular equipment used, then just swap out the exercise with one of your favorite movements for that body part.
High Volume Training – start with a weight you could do 20 times to failure, usually 60% of 1 rep max. Use a 4-0-2 tempo. It should feel easy for the first 6 or 7 sets. Alternate between A1 and A2 with 30-45 seconds rest, repeat for B1 and B2.
Get in the best shape of your life today. No excuses!
Includes detailed instructions and video demonstrations of the exercises to help you get through each of the workouts. Just pick how long you want your workout to be, choose which equipment you want to use, then work hard!
Also includes an easy-to-use interval timer and stopwatch so you can do your own workouts at any time.
- 185+ full-body HIIT workouts to choose from. Workouts are either 12 minutes, 16 minutes or time challenge.
- Short, intense workouts focus on strength, cardio, interval and core training.
- Seven possible equipment choices with option to choose bodyweight-only workout as well.
- Simple functionality, easy and fun to use.
- 35+ bodyweight and equipment-based exercises included.
- Access to step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every exercise at any time.
- Ability to save favorite workouts and interval timers for easy access.
- Share your workout on Facebook and Twitter.
- Interval timer, stopwatch and countdown timer gives you the option to do your own workouts at any time.
Pole Guide is the #1 most comprehensive collection of pole moves.
Search for moves alphabetically, mark which ones you're learning, have mastered, and favourites!
Each move is clearly illustrated and named according to international standards. Users may also share images of themselves performing moves to help provide more indepth resources.
The must-have app for any serious pole enthusiast looking to expand their repertoire
Note: Due to Play Store changes, a few users are encountering error code 941 when trying to install this or any other app from the Store. Not to worry, solutions can be found online, for example here:
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
This program includes workouts that work on upper and lower body athleticism. Work on quick hand speed while also increasing your explosiveness and agility. You will be able to dominate your sport on a level that is outstanding amongst athletes.
Use exercises and drills that were created by trained professionals to get athletes performing at their greatest potential.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Discover fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
MaxOut is a body-weight workout system designed to maximize your potential and allow you to reach your fitness goals in the shortest amount of time possible. With features such as Quick-Workout, Design-A-Workout, easy-to-expert difficulties, and interactive workout demonstrations, MaxOut is the perfect app for anyone trying to get in shape. With 40 different exercises, there are thousands of possible combinations!
Unlike other apps of its kind, there is not the bloated UI that is tough to navigate. We strive for simplicity and a user friendly experience that can be easy and fun for everyone. And best of all, it is free!
Your pulse is racing, your heart is in your mouth: It’s easy to determine your physical or mental condition based on your pulse - and not only when you’re excited. Measure your heart rate after a training session to find out how your cardiovascular system is doing under stress. Or, take an HR measurement before your next exam. Runtastic Heart Rate shows you how fast your heart is beating at any given moment, no extra devices needed. Your smartphone will do the job. Unbelievable? Just try it out!
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS:
* Measure your heart rate with your smartphone camera
* Graphs illustrate your measurements
* Different measuring types: resting HR, pre- & post-workout HR, maximum HR
* Upload your results to Runtastic.com, compare and analyze your measurements by day, week or year
* Share your HR measurements in social networks like Facebook, Google+ & Twitter or via email
EASY TO USE
* Place and lightly hold your (index) finger against the back camera lens and flashlight
* Do not press too hard, otherwise blood circulation will be altered and the results could be
* When using a smartphone or tablet without a LED flashlight, be sure to take the measurement in a well-lit area (bright daylight works best)
* Remain calm and try not to move too much during the measurement, as this can compromise measurement accuracy
* Do not measure with cold fingers when the blood circulation is poor
Your resting heart rate varies depending on your age and training level. A very fit and athletic person has a lower resting HR than someone who’s hardly active. Eager to know if your fitness level has improved? Measure your heart rate on a regular basis and monitor the progress of your resting heart rate.
Download the Runtastic Heart Rate App today, check your heart rate regularly and show your friends how cool & calm you remain even when in a seemingly stressful situation!
WARNING: This is not a medical product.
And how many times have you had to re-program the timer to control the pause?
WITH THIS APP IS POSSIBLE. You can control both uptime and rest periods.
If you like running can improve your programming training of series of maximum and relaxation.
You can get your sixpack if you schedule series of abdominal with pauses.
It is also very useful for use in recovery or rehabilitation periods. Includes exercises recommend for you, and you can do exactly what have advised it you.
• There are three workout programs by default but you can add all that you want
• You can create series with continuous mode and need not control anything, the application will do it for you
• Set up a custom workout for you and don't worry just enjoy your workout
• Use it for training outside or in the gym
If you have a smartphone you can training like an athlete!
Check out Timer Series app!
Make sports and fitness is even more fun with Timer Series application!
UFC Gym is the ultimate fitness destination offering top-of-the-line cardio and free weights, a full-range of group fitness classes, private MMA training, personal and group dynamic training, plus MMA style youth programming. Members can also truly look and feel like an elite athlete with products from the UFC retail store and Arm Bar Café. We look to raise the bar in the fitness industry by going beyond the traditional workout, providing effective and undeniable results.
Fitness Connection Mobile allows you to view class schedules, class changes, add a class to your calendar, view current announcements, promotions, coupons and membership incentives.
View club hours for the week and dial any location at the touch of a button.
Thanks for downloading FItness Connection Mobile!
Thanks for downloading American Family Fitness mobile!
At the heart of the YMCA lies the power to transform—both yourself and the world around you.
At the Y we provide:
- exceptional fitness, personal training, sports and aquatics programs
- extensive preschool, school-age and teen programs
- fun family and community programs and events
- volunteer and mentoring opportunities
And now we provide you a mobile app that allows you:
- view our group fitness, gym and pool schedules for all of our YMCA of Metro Chicago membership centers
- get updates regarding schedule changes
- add classes to your personal calendar
- view announcements and special offers
- browse classes by date or activity
- swipe into your enter with your mobile ID
- share fitness progress with friends on Facebook and Twitter
- search for classes
- and more!
All that at the touch of a button! So what are you waiting for? Download our app today!
View class schedules, class changes, add a class to your calendar, view current announcements, promotions, coupons and membership incentives.
View club hours for the week and dial any location at the touch of a button.
Check out the only gym in Gainesville that is staffed 24 hours a day and offers 900 group classes a month, free babysitting, indoor basketball, 4 indoor pools, and 3 locations, all at no extra charge.
Once you are here, you become part of something special, not just a health club, but a place that uses fitness to connect you, inspire you, and motivate you to achieve dreams you never thought possible.
MyWoW Mobile gives WoW members convenient access to important information to help you stay motivated, connected and up to date with your workouts at the club. You can view group class schedules, class changes, add a class to your calendar, view current announcements, club contact information, promotions, coupons and membership incentives. You can even schedule a FREE trial Personal Training session, Semi Private Training session or Boot Camp workout right from your fingertips.
Thank you for downloading MyWoW Mobile!
Thanks for downloading Harbor Fitness mobile!
Each MVP Sports Clubs facility was designed with the purpose of enhancing the lives of individuals and families in our communities’ through exercise, sports, and recreation, by providing world-class service, facilities and programs all within an environment of active fun. Our spacious and inviting facilities will meet all your fitness needs from a relaxing massage or yoga class to an invigorating workout, complete with a knowledgeable and friendly team committed to helping you maintain your healthy lifestyle.
MVP Sports Clubs Mobile allows you to view class schedules, class changes, add a class to your calendar, view current announcements, promotions, coupons and membership incentives. View club hours for the week and dial any location with one convenient touch.
Thanks for downloading MVP Sports Clubs Mobile!
Village Health Clubs & Spas offers you the ideal blend of Fitness, Fun and Relaxation.
World Class Fitness- State-of-the-art facilities, premium equipment and dynamic programing takes your body to new levels of fitness.
Exceptional Experiences- Enjoy events and planned gatherings that promote the social side of healthy living.
Relax And Refresh- Prepare to be pampered. Our full service spas will invigorate your mind and body.
At LIV, we push the envelope so you can push yourself. Our legacy derives from offering a life-changing workout experience in an amenity-rich atmosphere.
At its core, LIV Fitness Clubs boasts a robust and cutting-edge Group Fitness program led by the most elite group fitness team; proprietary Personal Training Program with expertly customized service; and personally invested staff.
What has chiseled LIV Fitness Clubs into the healthy addiction it’s become is its kick-ass combination of exhilarating endorphin-releasing fitness, passionate people and a designer-inspired setting (think glittering crystal chandeliers and elegant fresh-cut flowers amongst a million lavish details throughout). Like you, the LIV experience is chicly unique.
But we’re not just about setting trends. We innovate to motivate, and to inspire greatness in you so that you can inspire greatness in others.
At LIV, we want to get you pumped up. We make fitness fun so you don’t have to worry about it. Too tired to change for your pre-work workout? Roll into our 5 am spin class in your PJs (you won’t be the only one, trust us). Or put a little booty pop in your Booty Barre Class to lift your spirits.And that’s just a taste.
By creating a sophisticated sanctuary where getting fit feels exciting and sexy, LIV has come to mean more to its members than just a workout. LIV is a lifestyle, a daily destination, a swanky refuge,an adult playground, an extended family, a cherished community.
It’s how we LIV. Join us
MyFitLife allows you to view class schedules and special classes, add a class to your calendar, view current announcements, promotions, coupons and membership incentives, and find friends to sweat with.
View club hours and dial any location at the touch of a button.
Thanks for downloading MyFitLife.