- Price of travel
- Fuel consumption
-Time, distance, speed
Price of travel - Google Maps:
- You can define the distance between two locations on the map and find out how much money you will need.
GPS - Km. in liters of fuel: (Similar like board computer)
- You can detect how much fuel you have left to your destination
- You can see on the map where you were
- You can see for how long you have been on the road.
GPS - Liters of fuel in km: (Similar like board computer)
- You can detect how much kilometers you have left to your destination
- You can see on the map where you were
- You can see for how long you have been on the road.
You can convert:
- Km. in liters of fuel
- Liters of fuel in km
- Money in liters of fuel
- Liters of fuel in money
Recent calculations are stored in the menu - Notes
Before purchasing please check the compatibility with free version of OBD Car Doctor
Note!!! Requires ELM 327 or compatible Bluetooth OBD-II Adapter. Read more at http://www.incardoc.com
Note!!! There are multiple reports on connection issues up to ECU malfunctioning when using adapters with MAC addresses: 66:35:56:... strongly recommend to avoid this adapters! Other chip adapters marked with ELM327 v2.1 also have a lot of issues!
- real-time engine and vehicle parameters: speed, rotation, temperature, pressure, lambda and multiple other sensors data supported by your car
- chart drawing for real-time data
- check engine light control: read and clear stored error codes and related freeze frame data
- allow real time parameters recording
- read, display, read multiple parameters simultaneously
- recording parameters in background mode
- view and sending recorded parameters traces
- GPS support
- Fuel Economy parameters (beta version)
- Upload to server (beta version) http://www.incardoc.com
- (new) store and share DTC data and General info
- (new) auto-start of last used command screen (use "Auto start of the last command" option in Configuration alone or in combination with "Connect BT at start")
- (new) console for advanced users experiments with OBD-II and adapter commands (use "Test"-"Console" option in Configuration to allow console screen)
- Consumption fuel per time
- (new, beta) support of graphical gauges
Fuel Economy parameters now supported as beta version feature, please note that for correct calculation you may need to enter proper Engine displacement (in cubic cm) and volumetric efficiency (in %, the default is 80)
Diesel engines are not fully supported now, please contact developers if want to participate in Diesel values testing.
For files uploading do the following when your device connected to Internet:
- create account with Registration option in through the application (Menu-Configuration-Account) or with site option http://incardoc.com
- set your Login and Password in Account (Menu-Configuration-Account)
- upload your traces to server: open list of recorded traces at OBD Records page, long click on item, select "Send to service" in popup menu
- visit http://incardoc.com and login at Personal account page to view the traces.
Note!!! Avoid simultaneous running of multiple OBD reading applications, be sure that other applications are not keeping live OBD connection.
Please send your questions with email, as we can't answer in Play market comments.
You could help to improve the project by sending OBD-II details info related to your car. Fill in the car details with configuration screen and click send button in "General information" section. Thanks!
A gas tracking program for multiple vehicles. With only a few keystrokes, you can record fuel purchases and calculate gas mileage or gas economy.
*Main screen includes current economy and average for the selected vehicle.
*View all fillups for each vehicle on a list view.
*View all fillup locations and price on a map view using GPS data.
*Back up data to your SD card and export report data to Excel.
*Use many units including: MPG, km/l, Miles per imperial gallon, Litre per 100km, Gallons per 100mi and even pounds of CO2/mile.
*Create PDF reports by vehicle over custom date ranges, display them on your phone and email them.
*Display Statistics for any or all vehicles over any date range.
*Display graphs of efficiency or gas price data for any or all vehicles over any date range. (Plus Feature)
*Synchronize vehicles between more than one phone. (Plus Feature)
*Select fuel Octane from many options.
Please email me with bugs or suggestions!
The application helps you to track fill-ups, mileage and fuel consumption of your car. It, also, keeps records of your car maintenance expenses.
Don’t forget to enter necessary information into the application every time you fuel your car or pay for maintenance and you will know exactly how much your car costs for you.
Use any units you like:
- kilometers or mile for distance;
- US gallons, UK gallons or liters for volume;
- l/100km, mpg or other units for fuel consumption.
The application will automatically convert the values of distance, volume and consumption every time you change your preferences.
The applications calculates and displays current fuel consumption values (between fill-ups) and the average fuel consumption of your car every time you start the application.
If you want to get the fuel consumption or maintenance report for a certain period of time, - just press the button and enter the dates. The application will do the rest for you.
The app represents the reports as a list or a graph.
The database stored in the application can be exported as a *.csv file for further processing on your computer or just to be saved on the SD card of your phone or in Dropbox as a backup copy of your database.
If you changed your phone or just decided to restore the latest backup: - import the latest *.CSV file into the application.
The application creates a *.CSV file named "Fuel Consumption.csv" and puts it into the SD card folder named "Download".
The function "Remind me after" issues a standard notification after a chosen distance to remind you that it's time to repeat the maintenance of your car.
The function "Remind me on" creates an event of your System Calendar and helps you to schedule the maintenance of your car.
The user interface is very easy to use, intuitive, clear, simple and very "android-like". Use press, long press and menu button for navigating inside the application.
* Tracking of the fill-ups
* Tracking of the maintenance expenses (parking, oil changing and so on)
* Multiple vehicles are supported
* Export/Import to/from *.CSV file is supported.
* Syncing with Dropbox is supported
* Notifications and updating the System Calendar with the app's data are supported
* Multiple units for distance, volume and fuel consumption are supported
* "Analog mode" for entering the value of the remains of the fuel in the tank of your car is supported
* "I am abroad" mode (using the local currency) of the app is supported
● The motion efficiency indicator on the base of velocity, speedup and elevations analysis, permits you to correct your driving style and reduce fuel consumption in real time.
● Personalized audio warnings help you to keep maximum speed allowed and not exceed it, at the same time keeping an eye on the road and saving your time.
EcoDrive Speedometer is a powerful and handy instrument.
● All useful indicators are on the main screen, thus allowing you to control the elapsed distance, time, acceleration, height, maximum and average speed. You can switch between indicators of maximum and average speed, haul and time of various periods with a single touch.
● All the speedometer functions are available in a background mode too, even when the screen is off, while the speedometer window shows the speed above other applications (i.e. navigation software) and can be in every point of the screen*.
● EcoDrive Speedometer is supported all types of overland, aerial and naval transport and also all sports, where speed, distance, time and acceleration are important. Walking, bicycling or mountain skiing - anytime and anywhere you want to know speed or altitude/distances you overcome, how long your workout lasted, you cannot do without EcoDrive Speedometer.
The main unique features:
• Versatile scale of analogue speedometer
→ Customizable manual or automatic 1-1000 ml/h (km/h) scale limit
→ Customizable indicator type (an arrow or a bar)
• Digital speed indicator
• System of units options
• Indicator of instant and average fuel (energy) efficiency for various time frames
• Audio warning of overspeed (three customizable parameters)
• Floating (overlay) speedometer window over all other applications
• Background mode
• Extended statistics for various time frames* and user's counter
→ Overall time
→ Running time
→ Stop time
→ Maximum speed
→ Average speed
→ Average efficiency
→ Maximum acceleration and braking (ml/h per sec or km/h per sec)
→ The highest and lowest points of the track (above sea level)
Good luck on the roads!
* In free version, "floating window" option is available for 7 trial days.
* In free version, the statistics for some periods is not available.
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at email@example.com
With an in-app purchase of turn-by-turn navigation, you are able to make your Magellan SmartGPS app into a complete stand-alone search and navigation tool.
SmartGPS app features in the FREE download include:
• Information Squares – innovative interface makes selections easy to access with features presented in squares. Get Yelp, Foursquare, Navigation, Traffic, Safety and Fuel all on one control panel.
• Share – find your destination and send to your SmartGPS as soon as you get in your car for a seamless navigation experience.
• PhantomALERT – receive red light and speed camera warnings your first year for FREE!
• Searchable maps – scan the entire USA and Canada.
• Points of interest– conveniently search for restaurants, hotels, gas stations, etc.
• Free map updates – receive map updates, when available, at no additional charge.
The standard in-app purchase adds turn-by-turn navigation to your app. You can select from 1 month or 1 year navigation subscriptions.
Premium feature navigation subscription gives you the full feature set including:
• Turn-by-turn – voice navigation with street name.
• Landmark Guidance - instead of hearing “turn right in half a mile on Main Street”, at select landmarks you will now hear “In 500 feet, turn right at the Shell gas station onto Main Street”.
• Real time traffic flow – check your route for traffic conditions.
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
Build your profile in 50miles.
Works with bluetooth OBD2 readers supporting Elm327.
- Currently vehicles with MAF sensor only.
- Average and short term MPG
- Background automatic connection to the device.
- Power saving feature when out of the car. Utilizing bluetooth only when driving.
- Automatically saves time and location where you last got out of the car.
- Easily locate your parking spot offline or with google maps.
- Automatically reads Diagnostic Codes
- MPG versus speed plot
- Fuel spent pie chart
- Last trip time, distance
- Browse through trip stats
- Categorize trips
- Look at all the places you visited on a map.
- Weekly stats of fuel efficiency and spending.
- Track fill ups.
Note to anyone using this App:
We are constantly improving our software and would love to hear from you. Please tell us how you use our app or if you have any suggestions. Send us your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the cheapest gas station, wherever you are.
You can search gas stations by browsing the map or searching by Province, City, Zip Code, Brand ...
You can see the path to reach gas stations and share them with your contacts.
★★★★★ "This app gave me a way to track mpg, costs, and frequency of fuel stops. Using the data, I have improved my mpg by changing my driving techniques. It does everything I want it to do."
★★★★★ "Great app for keeping track of mileage, fuel and car maintenance."
★★★★★ "Love this app! Tracks info. That I need. I love the fact that I can email myself a report! Great app!!"
★★★★★ "Works great. No problems. I like the cost per mile info and the efficiency per octane. Very helpful."
If you need assistance to import data from another app, we have a self explanatory guide within the app, or you could reach out to us at email@example.com
Fuel Buddy is your complete car maintenance tool. It serves as your vehicle’s mileage tracker as well as its maintenance, service, repair and expense log. It provides the right amount of information in a simple and non-cluttered manner. The user interface is designed for ease of use. The app helps you save cash by keeping track of your mileage, fuel economy, car service costs, car service reminders, car expenses, finding cheap gas stations around you, etc. Never worry about losing your data with the scheduled backup feature.
Some of the highlights of Fuel Buddy are:
1) Add gas mileage, service related costs and other expenses in as few as three clicks
2) Various statistics and graphs available to track mileage, improve fuel economy, find running costs, etc
3) Multiple vehicles supported
4) Set alerts for car service reminders by mileage or date
5) Maintain Trip Logs
6) Capture gas receipts, service receipts and expense receipts at the time of fill up or later, and then email them from the app
7) Email your fill ups and gas fuel mileage logs directly from the app
8) The only service and fuel log that allows you to schedule weekly, monthly and quarterly backups of your gas mileage logs onto the cloud so that you never lose your data.
9) Fuel Buddy supports voice input. So now you can speak and enter values for a fill up.
10) Find cheap gas/fuel prices around you or by city/state/zip (Data provided by GasBuddy - http://m.gasbuddy.com, data may not be available for all regions)
11) The only fuel log that lets you track your car's fuel economy by Octane, Fuel Brand and Filling Station
12) Multiple settings available to track your fill up (kilometer, mile, litre, gallon (US), gallon (UK), km/l, l/100kms, mpg(US), mpg(UK))
13) Gas mileage logs can be exported and imported as CSV files to phone memory (internal or external) or onto Google Drive
14) Supports partial fill ups
15) Highly customizable screens
Besides giving details for each trip and your car service costs and expenses, Fuel Buddy also calculates statistics such as Distance Traveled Between Fill ups, Average Fuel Efficiency to date, Average Price/Quantity, Fuel Economy by Octane, Fuel Efficiency by Fuel Brand, Fuel Economy by Filling Station, Gas Consumption by mile, Gas Consumption by day, Service Cost by kilometer, Service Cost by day, Expenses by distance, Expenses by day, etc. These statistics can be viewed as graphs to track performance.
Besides acting as your vehicle’s mileage tracker, Fuel Buddy lets you track your vehicle's maintenance and service related costs and also keeps a log of all other car expenses. Thus making it the ultimate car maintenance and car management app. The app can also alert you when a car service is due.
Fuel Buddy lets you email your mileage/fuel logs along with your fuel receipts, or you could also export and import all data to your Google Drive account or your phone memory for viewing later or as backup. Data imported onto your Google drive account can be downloaded into Fuel Buddy on another device. Scheduled weekly, monthly or quarterly backups can also be created so that you never lose your logs.
Please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Icons by Glyphish (glyphish.com)
Laser Cats features many of the cats owned by the team members at Bottle Rocket Apps, a premiere mobile app developer based in Dallas, Texas. Exclusively for Android, The Laser Cats Live Wallpaper contains over a dozen cats with unique laser colors, with biographies for each cat visible in the wallpaper settings. Tablet-optimized cats are included as well!
Bottle Rocket will donate 100% of the proceeds from this app to Operation Kindness, a no-kill, non-profit animal welfare organization in North Texas. However, since Bottle Rocket is not a 501(c)3 organization itself, the purchase of this app cannot be considered a donation, and is not tax deductible.
About Operation Kindness:
Operation Kindness was founded in 1976 and is the oldest and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. They are a nonprofit animal welfare organization that cares for homeless or unwanted cats and dogs in a no-kill environment. They never euthanize an animal to make room for another. They care for all the animals they take in until they are adopted. To learn more, visit www.operationkindness.org
**INSTALLATION NOTE** Laser Cats does not cause an app to appear in the launcher, but it should be available if you go into your wallpaper settings and choose Live Wallpapers. There are normally a couple ways to get there:
1) Press your home button to make sure you're at your desktop, then hit the menu button (on the far left). You should see a Wallpaper option in the menu that appears, tap that, then choose Live wallpapers. Laser Cats should be in the list.
2) Find an empty spot on your home screen, and tap and hold down. A menu should appear, and again you can choose Wallpapers, then Live wallpapers, then Laser Cats.