No need to type anything , No login procedure. Just Install Gas Pump Finder , Open app and It will do the rest within few seconds!
• Quickly find nearby gas stations,petrol pump with a single tap using Gas Station Finder.
• Gas Station Finder Works worldwide.
• Gas Station Finder locates your phone with GPS also works without GPS and then provides you with
the top local searches sorted by minimum distance nearby so you can find where you need to go.
• It will provide contact details, address, distance, website and location of each place and overall user rating for their service
• You also can write review for the particular Gas station
• It will help to Get directions with Map with estimated time and distance.
Laser Cats features many of the cats owned by the team members at Bottle Rocket Apps, a premiere mobile app developer based in Dallas, Texas. Exclusively for Android, The Laser Cats Live Wallpaper contains over a dozen cats with unique laser colors, with biographies for each cat visible in the wallpaper settings. Tablet-optimized cats are included as well!
Bottle Rocket will donate 100% of the proceeds from this app to Operation Kindness, a no-kill, non-profit animal welfare organization in North Texas. However, since Bottle Rocket is not a 501(c)3 organization itself, the purchase of this app cannot be considered a donation, and is not tax deductible.
About Operation Kindness:
Operation Kindness was founded in 1976 and is the oldest and largest no-kill shelter in North Texas. They are a nonprofit animal welfare organization that cares for homeless or unwanted cats and dogs in a no-kill environment. They never euthanize an animal to make room for another. They care for all the animals they take in until they are adopted. To learn more, visit www.operationkindness.org
**INSTALLATION NOTE** Laser Cats does not cause an app to appear in the launcher, but it should be available if you go into your wallpaper settings and choose Live Wallpapers. There are normally a couple ways to get there:
1) Press your home button to make sure you're at your desktop, then hit the menu button (on the far left). You should see a Wallpaper option in the menu that appears, tap that, then choose Live wallpapers. Laser Cats should be in the list.
2) Find an empty spot on your home screen, and tap and hold down. A menu should appear, and again you can choose Wallpapers, then Live wallpapers, then Laser Cats.