We've been working on easier ways to do your banking on your smartphone with less tapping, less scrolling - and less waiting:
• Fast access to our most popular online banking features - account balances, transactions and payments to Pay AnyBody recipients and BPAY billers*
• Save time searching for your closest Bankwest store or ATM or Commonwealth ATM with our handy locator tool
• Forget remembering phone numbers with quick links to helpful advice and ways to get in touch
• The latest foreign exchange rates at your fingertips
• Handy tools and calculators
• Enjoy better security with our 'No Loss Security Guarantee'** to keep your money safe.
We'll keep working on more features and payment options.
If you already have an account then all you need is your PAN and secure code to get started. If you’re having trouble logging in, then we're here to help - visit the Bankwest website or your local store or call us on 1300 440 749.
Please note that normal data charges apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
*You must be registered for SMS code to pay to new Pay AnyBody recipients and new BPAY billers.
** No Loss Security Guarantee is provided subject to you having complied with Bankwest’s Online Banking Product Disclosure Statement and neither you nor any authorised user on your behalf have contributed to the loss. For full details on ‘No Loss Security Guarantee’ refer to http://www.bankwest.com.au/security-centre/online-banking-security
- Check balances 24/7
- Make Mobile Deposits
- View pending transactions
- Create, approve, cancel or view funds transfers
- View transaction history
- Send and receive secure messages
- locate BankWest ATMs and branch locations, and more..
• View your account balances and activity
• Make transfers between your accounts
• Find our branch and ATM locations using your current location or enter the zip code
• Contact Us
You must have an active Internet Banking account with Bank of the West.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $500 cash without your card at CommBank ATMs
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app.
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
We request some permissions when installing:
• Contacts/Calendar – enables payments to a mobile or email stored on your device
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- QR code bill reader, microphone not used.
• Read phone status & identity - generates device ID for your security
• Modify contents of USB- download PDS for product applications
• Retrieve running apps- enables display of notifications
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
•Check Account Balances
•Transfer funds between accounts
•Find our ATMs and Banking Centers using the GPS system provided by your device.***
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our banking centers and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
/// FEATURES ///
GWB Mobile Banking has some GREAT features:
• Find a branch or ATM near you
• Check your account balance
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills***
• Deposit checks
/// SECURITY ///
GWB Mobile Banking has some GREAT security elements:
• real-time alerts
• account nicknames instead of numbers
• anti-tampering technology
• multiple encryption techniques
/// REQUIREMENTS ///
To enjoy the benefits of Mobile Banking, you must have a qualifying personal account (checking, savings, loan) at GWB.
/// GET STARTED ///
• Download and install the app on your device
• YOU CANNOT SIGN INTO MOBILE BANKING WITH YOUR ONLINE BANKING CREDENTIALS.
• Select the "Create an Account" button and enter your info
• After the initial account setup simply enter your self-defined username and password to access Mobile Banking
/// MORE INFO ///
For more information on Great Western Bank mobile banking, visit www.GreatWesternBank.com/mobile.
*The Great Western Bank mobile banking app is free to download. Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply. Web access is needed to use app. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges.
**By downloading the app, you agree to comply with Great Western Bank’s Terms and Conditions for Mobile Banking.
***Must have Online Bill Pay within Online Banking to utilize Bill Pay on mobile device.
The Western Union® NetSpend® Prepaid MasterCard® helps you take control of your money. Wherever you go, you need to access your account. With this secure, fast and free mobile app you can:
- View your account balance
- Track your spending
- Find the closest reload locations
Optimized for Android.
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
Kotak Mobile Banking features:
• Transact over a completely secure medium
• Personalise your Home Page to get the information of your choice
• Locate the nearest Kotak Bank branch or ATM
• Easy fund transfer on the go, without having to register a beneficiary
• Recharge your mobile & DTH subscription with ease.
• Make 24X7 Instant Payment through IMPS using IFSC & A/c No.
• Track your Credit Card A/c, make payment and convert transactions to EMI
• Use Market Data widget to keep a watch on the share market movement
• Keep a track of your total net worth with Kotak through the One View widget
• Get your transaction alerts through Push Notifications
• Make a NEFT / RTGS Fund transfer even after the cut-off timing
• No need to remember IFSC for making a IMPS / NEFT fund transfer, directly select from a list of banks
• Purchase / Redeem Mutual Funds and keep a track of your investments.
• Regenerate Debit / Credit Card PIN
• View social and transaction points for your JIFI account
• Avail latest and exciting deals through Kotak Offers App
• Pay your bills, open a Term Deposit and much more
You just need your Customer Relationship Number (CRN), your Debit / Credit Card PIN or your Net Banking password to get started. The app will take you through a one-time activation process when you login for the first time.
Kotak Bank App requires following permissions:
- Contacts: This is required to allow you fetching mobile number while mobile / DTH recharge or sharing IFSC/MMID
- Location: This is required for Branch / ATM locator
- Photos / Media / Files / Camera: This is required to let you access gallery / click an image to set profile picture.
- Phone: This is required to let you dial customer contact center
- SMS: This is required to auto activate the device during activation process.
Please note that your data is safe with Kotak Mahindra bank. We do not share any information with third party without your initiation.
This Mobile Banking app gives you real time access to your accounts in Access Bank. All account holders of Access Bank can subscribe to this service. Subscription is at no cost. Below are some of the services you can enjoy from this mobile banking application:
• Transfers to accounts in Access Bank
• Transfers to accounts in other banks in Nigeria
• Bill Payments
• Cable TV
• Power, etc.
• Request for Cheque books
• Confirm cheques
• Cancel / Stop cheques,
• Locate Access Bank branches and ATMs
and much more.
In 3 simple steps, you can have immediate access to your account, however to perform banking transactions on this app, you will be required to use your authentication token issued by Access Bank. In the event you do not have an authentication token, please visit any Access Bank branch to obtain a transaction PIN.
Bitcoin Wallet uses industry standard AES encryption to protect your
wallet. Encryption is done before it's even saved on our servers - not
even we have access to your account.
Use the Bitcoin Wallet to shop with hundreds of thousands of Bitcoin
Merchants worldwide. Everything from airline tickets to organic coffee -
you name it - can be bought with bitcoins.
Browse our in-app Bitcoin Merchant Directory to see where you can spend
bitcoins in your area!
* World's First In Wallet Merchant Map
* Send Bitcoin to friends and family through email or SMS
* Client Side Wallet Encryption
* Open Source
* Server assisted PIN Protection
* Automatic and Manual Wallet backups
* Paper Wallet / Watch Only Support
* Import Private Keys
* Advanced Send Functionality
* Local Currency Conversion
* Add Notes to transactions
* Push Notifications
* P2P Fallback mode if the centralised server is offline.
*** Make sure you are scanning the QR Code in Account Settings not on the welcome page ***
The source code for this app can be found at https://github.com/blockchain/Android-Wallet-2-App
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using U-Mobile
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement.
* Funds transfer to accounts with Union Bank of India & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Two new modes of Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
IMPS via beneficiary account number and IFSC code
IMPS Merchant payment basis Merchant mobile number and MMID or initiated from Merchant website (Pay via IMPS)
* One can also seek services like Cheque book request, stop payment of cheque, Request for loans, etc.
* Bills payment - Most of the utility bills can be paid through your mobile using U-Mobile - MTNL. BSNL. Reliance, Vodafone, etc.
* Mobile recharge can be done
* Booking of movie tickets
* Booking of Air tickets for travel in India; the portal will be able to provide fare-wise list of availability for the given segment
For Registration please visit your nearest UBI ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org