The Bank of the West app provides secure access to your accounts, allowing you to manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
For your protection, the Android app now has a new security feature which will analyze and combat potential risks to your mobile device. Because of this new security feature, we will ask for your consent to make and manage phone calls. Your consent is only to ensure this app is as safe and secure as possible.
• Quick Balance: View account balances and recent transactions without logging in. You have to turn this feature on after logging in, and you always have the ability to turn it off from the “More” menu.
• Mange credit and debit cards: set travel notifications, activate new cards, change your PIN, or order a new card.
• Send money to anyone in the U.S. All you need is their mobile phone number or email
• View statements and manage paperless preferences
• Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks through the app, avoiding trips to the branch or ATM. You can also email yourself a receipt of the deposit, including an image of the check.
• Bill Pay: Manage your bill payments entirely from the app. Just scan your bill stub, or search for a payee by entering the first few letters of the company’s name. As always, you can view or modify previously scheduled payments as well.
• Account Transfers: Quickly move money between your Bank of the West accounts.
• View Check Image: View images of cleared checks.
• Transaction Search: Use our new search bar to quickly and easily find a transaction without endless scrolling.
• ATM and Branch Locator: Find Bank of the West locations near you.
• Mobile PIN: Reduce typing errors and sign in faster by entering a unique numeric PIN instead of your password.
Mobile Banking Security:
• No confidential information or account numbers are ever stored on your mobile device.
• Industry standard data encryption to protect your banking transactions.
• Login information verification required after five minutes of inactivity.
• Device can be blocked from accessing mobile banking if lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender