Be the master of your money with the Bank of the West app. Enjoy secure access to your accounts and manage your finances from virtually anywhere.
For your protection: our Android app now has a security feature that analyzes and combats potential risks to your mobile device. To ensure the app is as safe and secure as possible, we will ask for your consent to make and manage phone calls.
Sign in and bank securely with Fingerprint Sign In, Mobile PIN or password.
Send money, make payments, transfer and deposit funds on the go:
• Quickly send money to almost anyone you know in the U.S. via their email or U.S.
mobile number with Zelle®.
• View or modify scheduled payments and more with Bill Pay. Take a photo of your bill,
and we’ll do the rest.
• Easily move money between Bank of the West accounts and accounts at other banks.
• Deposit checks through the app and email yourself a receipt that has an image of the
check. Also verify and view images of cleared checks.
View and manage your accounts wherever you are:
• Manage your credit and debit cards: set travel notifications, activate new cards,
change your PIN or order a new card.
• Access up to 7 years’ worth of checking, savings, CD and credit card account
statements online. Manage your paperless preferences.
• View account balances and recent transactions without having to sign in using Quick
• Quickly look up a transaction without endless scrolling using our search bar. Just type
in first few letter or numbers to activate search.
• Find Bank of the West locations near you with our ATM and Branch Locator.
OUR SECURITY COMMITMENT
We put the safety and security of your personal and financial information first. We:
• Never store confidential information or account numbers on your mobile device.
• Use industry-standard data encryption to protect your transactions.
• Prompt you to verify your sign-in information after 5 minutes of inactivity.
• Block your mobile banking access if your device is lost or stolen.
The Bank of the West App is available to download at no cost. Your mobile carrier may impose data charges depending on your individual plan. Check with your carrier on specific fees and charges.
Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender