User is able to:
- hide the message in a selected image from photo library or in a taken photo from camera
- send image which contains hidden message to another person through email or just save it to photo library
- reveal the hidden message from the image
Every feedback and ideas are welcome.
Only with more users could be the communication better.
Please read the important information about usage inside application.
For more information visit our web page or contact us directly through support.
Steganographia is an application that allows you to hide (this is known as encoding) text (in ASCII format) within JPEG images, the most famous and popular web graphic format, and read them later (operation called decoding). The algorithm of Steganographia ensures a certain degree of robustness, ie the message is still decodable even if the image is recompressed (such as occurs for the images published on Facebook or Twitter). Steganographia has 8 different levels of robustness, the first level is less robust and therefore any recompression of the image can damage the hidden message, instead of level 8 is the most robust and more resistant to a recompression of the image. As you might guess the higher the level of robustness used the greater the degradation of the image.
In addition you can further protect the information with an encryption key, so who is in possession of the image to read the hidden message must also be in possession of the key.
With Steganographia you can directly send the image to Facebook, Twitter, attached to an email, or save it in the photo gallery of the device.
It is also possible to set a numeric password that will be required at application launch.
Steganographia is useful to hide and protect sensitive information that you do not want others to read, or you can post pictures in the most popular social networks, and only your friends or acquaintances can read the hidden message, first downloading the image to photo gallery of device and then through the use of Steganographia.
NOTES: as is well known the JPEG format is a lossy compression standard graphic files, which means that, to decrease the size of the image, the pixels less perceptible are eliminated, then be reconstructed not exactly the same in the decompression step. Then the integrity of the message depends both on the type of the image and the level of compression (quality), if the compression is too high (low quality) then also the maximum level of robustness can not be sufficient to preserve the message.
DISCLAIMER: anything that is hidden in an image is done at your own risk and it is your choice, the author of the software can not be held responsible in any way.
• Whether you want to keep your passwords and credit cards' PIN codes secure, or you want to just save some notes, with Stegos you can do it in just few taps. Steganography (hiding inside images) has never been easier.
• Your private information will be stored inside an image, protected by a password. Nobody even knows it's there.
You can hide it in many forms:
• Quick text - ideal for minor things you need to remember, or send to a friend in a secure way via cloud.
• Notes - to keep your information organized, you can structure it in notes. You can organize it in sections and search for it.
• Files - you can keep files safely stored inside images. You just pick a folder with images from your storage.
• The app doesn't ask for an internet connection permission, so you can be sure that the information is not sent anywhere.
• Simple, modern design makes Stegos the best app for steganography.
• And the most importantly, it's for free.
Please share, rate and recommend this app to your friends if you like it, it helps more than you think!
Designed to complement the open-source Stenography software, Plover, "Steno Lookup" allows stenography students and experienced stenographers alike to look up new translations directly from their (.json formatted) personal dictionaries.
Supports multiple personal dictionaries (later entries override earlier ones).
The default dictionary is taken from the "plover" project (http://openstenoproject.github.io/plover/)
Secret is everywhere. Have a try on this new secret communication way, whereby only you and your intended receiver can view the hidden message.
For more features, please consider purchasing the donate version (you will be rewarded with cake). Thanks for your interest in this app!
I will add more features if there is an interest in the app. Don't hesitate to comment with ideas or suggestions for app improvement.
portal, aperture, science, GLaDOS, companion, cube
This is a very simple yet surprisingly amusing app. If there is an interest in it I will add more features, but for now it is just a demo. Enjoy!
number, text, converter, numeral, scribe, awesome
Hide secret messages within any picture and share them with friends!
Reveal secret messages from pictures sent to you!
Also hide any FILE within a picture you have taken. This includes:
-and much MORE!
Crypsis works by very slightly altering pixels in an image in such a way as to store secret data.
To Send a Secret Message...
Step 1: Enter a secret message
Step 2: Press Encrypt
Step 3: Press Send
To Read a Secret Message...
Step 1: Copy message to clipboard
Step 2: Paste message in EncryptoText app
Step 3: Press Decrypt
It's as simple as that!
Keywords: binary, clock, awesome
-explanations of the algorithms
-larger input domain
Please do not hesitate to inform me of bugs, glitches, or any desired features.