- Schedule automatic fast reboots (e.g. every day at 4am)
- Option to automatically fast reboot when you unlock your device (from standby)
- Comes with a widget and a direct shortcut to instantly start a reboot
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes (configurable) and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot Pro.
Fast Reboot Pro now includes an option to automatically perform a "fast reboot" every time you unlock your device (i.e. when you turn it back on from sleep and "slide" to unlock). This way, your phone will _always_ be as fast and responsive as possible! In addition, you can now schedule a fast reboot so that your phone is fast rebooted automatically at a certain time each day (configured by you, e.g. 4am when you're least likely to be using your phone)
Want to perform a fast reboot when your battery drops below 30%, or when you leave work? Download the free Fast Reboot plugin to integrate the app with Locale / Tasker: http://goo.gl/FlgLA
If you don't see the widget in the widget-list, please move the app back to your phone's internal memory (Settings, Application Settings, Fast Reboot Pro, Move to Phone). This is a limitation of the Android system which I unfortunately have no control over!
Quickly and easily reboot your device, power off your device, or boot your device into recovery or bootloader mode. Create shortcuts / widgets on your home screen to boot with one click.
Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot.
DOES NOT ACTUALLY REBOOT YOUR PHONE, only the apps & processes. Does NOT require root.
ROOT ACCESS NEED!
If you are not aware whether or not your phone has root access, you probably don't have root access.
ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!!
Create shortcuts on your home screen to boot with one click.
This application will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc).
(1) *** It might be respond nothing the first time you pressed it, please try again or wait for a moment. Or if it really does nothing, reboot the device manually please. ***
(2) This app contains a widget so you can add it on home screen if you need.
(3) It works on * ROOTED * phones only。 Please don't try to download or install this app if you don't know what "root" is.
(4) Don't move this app to SD card or any other external storage. It may be cause the app disabled or vanish.
(5) I couldn't promise you that this app will work well on any device because of the fragmentation of Android. For example on some Samsung devices, "Reboot Bootloader" just does a normal reboot.
(6) The function 'hot reboot' need BusyBox support, so the option will be hidded if BusyBox isn't installed.
(7) *** The launcher icon' showing option will take effect after a few seconds on your launcher. Please hold on for a monent. If you want the launcher icon again, just add widget and change the setting option ***
Reboot Manager includes the following features:
* normal reboot
* hot reboot
* reboot to recovery
* reboot to bootloader
* power off
*** Thanks for Олег Глядков's Russian support helping. ***
This app will gives several options to Reboot your phone. This app will only work if you are rooted.
1. Reboot - Just a simple Reboot of your phone nothing else.
2. Reboot Recovery - This will boot you into your recovery. If you have a custom recovery this will take you directly to your custom recovery. If you had a stock recovery then you will see the stock Android recovery.
3. Reboot Bootloader - This will boot you into your device's bootloader. ie HBOOT on HTC phones.
4. Power Off - This will shut your phone off.
This should work on any device running 2.3.3. or higher. You must be rooted in order for this app to work.
If you have a Motorola phone and are using Bootstrap recovery this app will boot you into stock recovery. I have another app up that will allow you the option of booting into stock or ClockWork Recovery. Look for Reboot Moto in the Android Market
Any suggestions, problems, issues please email me.
Keywords: Reboot, Recovery, Bootloader, Root
Do you want to enter the recovery and you don't want to enter the line manually into the terminal?
Do you want to enter your bootloader to use fastboot and there is no way reboot into it?
Be afraid no more! This simple aplication gives you 3 shortcuts to do all these 3 tasks without having to type the lines into command lines. You just need root permissions and you're good to go!!!
A single click in the icon and boom, the device will do as its told, hassle free, easy and FAST, no interface involved or strange permissions asked, it only does what it's advertised, NOTHING ELSE.
Can't be more easy than this.
No longer need to press power button, just one touch to control(reboot, power off) your phone.
Do you feel inconvenient to lock your device using the power button? Are your afraid of wearing out the power button?
「Reboot Control」 is a tiny app that can help you control your phone easily with only one touch.
•Lock your phone with one touch.
•Not a widget so it does not run as service in the background.
•Auto-kill itself after locking to release resource.
•Tiny in size (about 25k).
•Before uninstalling app make sure to disable admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」> Uncheck this app.
•If you move app2sd, you must recheck admin permissions in 「Settings」> 「Location & security」>「Select device administrators」.
•If you would like to help me translated into other languages, please mail to me.
This widget will reboot (restart) your phone, Remember 'Allow' in Superuser for fast 1 click rebooting of your phone.
There is a known issue where this does not work on phones with Sense (EVO, Inc, etc), I am investigating the issue!
-- ROOT REQUIRED, WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT ROOT!! --
Just reboot, easy and fast, nothing else.
Get rid of long press of power button.
No beautiful icon, no fancy widget, no ad.
Simple is the best.
Actually there is only one line of effective code inside:
"su -c reboot"
On Market, there is an app called "Fast Reboot" from Great Bytes Software.
I use it, and I like it much.
But sometime you just need the "real" reboot.
For me, I use "Fast Reboot" daily, and use "Real Reboot" once or twice a week.
Our features list:
★The fastest for reboot all of running processes.
★Schedule automatic fast reboots by time.
★Select processes to add in the ignore reboot list.
★Automatically fast reboot when you lock your device
★Send an notification to user when Auto-Reboot executing.
Does NOT require ROOT and it is free.
kw: ram booster, memory booster, battery saver, ram manager, memory manager, boost, faster app, smart battery, task killer, ATK, fast reboot, one tap, 1-click clear cache
This app is integrated into Blade Buddy, so check out Blade Buddy if you don't already use it!
Requires rooted phone.
Notes on permissions required:
These permissions are to allow sending of bug/crash reports and for analytics to see which countries this app is being deployed. If this concerns you, you can safely block net access using DroidWall or similar software without impacting the running of this app.
Is not a widget. Just add the application by long pressing on home or use it directly from App Drawer
Doesn't require root.
This acts as a quick task killer which closes all the background processes. Running this app is similar to clicking on 'Clear Memory' in task manager in Samsung galaxy devices
In this free version you will be able to:
- Close all running processes with just one button press.
- Enjoy a bar Graph to help you compare the average memory that your device uses.
- View all your apps and select which ones you want to keep running when you reboot your memory and close it with a simple swipe.
- Modify the time interval in which a memory measurement and graph update are performed.
- Reboot from Home Screen with one simple widget.
- Choose between several different color schemes for your app. (More coming soon)
If you want more control Memory Reboot PRO 2 also offers you the ability to:
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device reaches a memory usage percentage.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" every time your device locks/unlock.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific time of the day.
- Configure an automatic "memory reboot" at a specific interval.
- Choose what type of notification you should receive on every reboot.
Like us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/memoryreboot) to find the news about Memory Reboot!
NOTE: Color schemes purchased through Memory Reboot FREE will not be available in Memory Reboot PRO since these are two distinct applications. We are sorry for the inconveniences this may cause.
More from developer
To choose and apply those wallpapers use the normal way of your device, choose the "Nexus 5" entry in the wallpapers et then select he one you want !
Nexus & Nexus logo are of course Google trademarks.