1. Stores up to 200 game scores-apiece for from 2 to 5 players.
2. Automatically totals every score entered.
3. Easily allows any score to be deleted, or changed to a different value.
4. Allows you to add, subtract, multiply and divide the value (can't go negative, only whole numbers)
5. Full tutorial allows you switch back-and-forth between tutorial and calculator to learn how to use.
6. Remembers all scores and who was currently up (if you clicked on their column after the last move).
7. Allows you to get back last game's scores even after a NEW.
8. Allows you to reset all back to the way it was when you first go the App.
9. Many different ways you can enter the value (click on an empty area and type a number, type a number, then click on an empty area, click on a number that's already there and press new number '=', etc.)
10. Allows you to delete, change, add, subtract, multiple or divide using any player's score value.
11. Has full memory with M+, M- and MR (Memory Recall) for intricate math such as 3 + (2 * 7).
12. Easily delete the number in the Memory by entering a zero, then pressing M+.
13. 6 built-in web pages that help with Scrabble, Boggle, dictionary or Google searches (programmable).
14. Fourteen different styles so you can customize your own look.
15. Warns if there might be low memory.
It could be used to count laps for runners or swimmers. Any game where you want to keep track of the overall team scores for the year... such as Football.
It is good for competitive games because it remembers every entry so, even if the phone were to crash - it will still remember every entered score on start-up again.
It has a full tutorial that is easy to move back-and-forth between the calculator entry pad and the tutorial as you learn how to use it. However it is easy to use.
Type a number, click in that player's column, it will go there and totalize that column. Type the next player's score, click in their column it will appear there and total it up.
You can also type a number (including zero), click a box and press the '=' key. Whatever number used to be there changes to the new number.
At any time you can continue with calculations, such as:
24 + 3 =
The Help page has six handy web pages, that can be programmed to be any six webpages that you might like, instead.
You can easily change the graphic to one that is appropriate to the game you're playing by pressing on the graphic. Each time you press it, it will go to the next one (then remember it next time). Currently there is one to indicate Scrabble (r), two different Boggle (r) images, Darts, Horseshoes, Billiards, Basketball team scores, Soccer team scores, Baseball / Softball team scores, Football team scores, Bowling and spooky eyes (my favorite).
If you ever make a mistake and want it to reset back to defaults... just hold the NEW button for 3 seconds and agree. You can either choose to keep any changes you made to the websites, or revert them back to the defaults. (Anagrammer Scrabble Words, Word Finder, Word Finder 'Your Dictionary', Dictionary.com, a Boggle-Scrabble Cheat engine and Google).
Just because nobody should ever be sued for having made a .99 cent App that helps people... I can not be held responsible for any loss that you might experience during the use of this app For lost scores, or damages that might result from such loss of scores. Every effort has been made to store, and retrieve, any score even if the person's phone might crash. I have even included a way to retrieve the last game's scores if you mistakenly clicked the NEW key (even if you entered many values since you clicked the NEW button).
It is designed for football evenings with friends in front of the console, sports competitions, games of cards, ...
Scores Keeper allow you to :
- easily create tournaments to record scores
- organize your tournaments in categories
- share tournaments results (Twitter, mail, SMS, ...)
- export your tournaments in CSV/Excel
This application purpose three types of tournament :
- "Points Tournament" is a simple tournament in which a number of points is assigned to each participant each round. This type of event is suitable for card games for example.
- "Match Tournament" is a tournament opposing 2 teams. In the same way as a football championship, a victory gives 3 points, 1 point for a draw and 0 for a defeat.
- "Versus Tournament" is designed to count fast matches like fighting games