United Way of the Bluegrass contact center links Kentuckians in the Bluegrass region to health and human services with resources that will meet their needs. Our center offers information and referral to services such as, child programs, education, volunteer opportunities, homeless assistance, food pantries, community health clinics, legal service, and much more. Services are available in all languages.
- Search for resources by name, relevancy, or distance
- Advanced search options for more power.
- View search results in list or map form.
- Save resources as favorites for easy viewing later.
- See general information and primary services offered.
- Share resources using text or email.