★ #1 App lock in over 50 countries.
★ Over 50 Million users, supporting 24 languages.
☞ AppLock can lock SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Facebook, Gallery, Market, Settings, Calls and any app you choose, with abundant options, protecting your privacy.
☞ AppLock can hide pictures and videos, AppLock empowers you to control photo and video access. Selected pictures vanish from your photo gallery, and stay locked behind an easy-to-use PIN pad. With AppLock, only you can see your hidden pictures. Privacy made easy!
★ With the help of App Lock, you may:
Never worry about a friend borrow your phone to play games again!
Never worry about a workmates get your phone to have a look again!
Never worry about private data in some apps may be read by someone again!
Never worry about your kids may changing phone's Settings, paying games, messing up it again!
1) How to change password?
Open AppLock, left menu , settings, Unlock Settings
2) I hide AppLock icon, how to open AppLock now?
There are two ways to open it:
1. dial pad
enter #password in your dial pad, and tap call button to open AppLock.
domobile.com/applock open this website in your browser,
3) How to stop other people uninstall AppLock?
Please enable Advanced Protection in settings of AppLock, so nobody can uninstall or kill AppLock without password.
You can disable Advanced Protection in settings, when you don't want it.
4) How to uninstall AppLock?
After you enable Advanced Protection, nobody can uninstall AppLock without password. If you want to uninstall it, open AppLock, left menu, scroll down to last item, tap the uninstall item to delete AppLock.
5) I forgot my password，How to find it?
Tap AppLock icon to start AppLock.
If you are using pattern lock, please change to number lock.
Tap the 'forgot password' or '?' .
If you remember security answer, you can reset your password by security answer.
Enter your security answer.
Reset your password.
If not, you can reset your password by your security email.
Get reset code from the app to reset your password.
6) I can not move in/out my photo in the vault.
Please check you internal storage space, if only 10% free ,system will not let us to move file in to vault.
7) Account Type
There are three types of account in the Applock;
1) Premium: paid, premium features , no ad.
2) AD: free , premium features , ad.
3) Basic: free, no ad , no premium features.
You can choose your account in Account Center. first item in Left menu.
---- Features ---
• Protects any apps using password or pattern
• Photo Vault, hide pictures
• Video Vault, hide videos
• Customize background, set your favorite photo
• Fake cover
• Profiles, easy to change the locks
• Automatic lock at given time
• Automatic lock at given location
• Random keyboard
• Lock switch(WiFi,BT,3G/4G Data...)
• Widget for quick locking/unlocking
• Locks incoming or outgoing calls
• Lock system Settings
• Lock Google Play Store
• Quick lock switcher on status bar
• Re-lock policy: allow short exit, no need to unlock again
• Prevent apps from being uninstalled
• Hide AppLock's icon from launcher
• AppLock can be prevented from being uninstall
• AppLock cannot be killed by task killers
• Little memory footprint and power-saving
Feel free to send your feedback to us! email@example.com
AppLock will Protect Your Privacy.
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/communities/103197101424348950425
xda thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2704486
Secrecy helps you encrypts and hides your important private files. We only have one mission statement: delivering privacy at the touch.
(This is still alpha stage, but stable and needs your testing! :) )
- Elegant and clean Android L look
- ENCRYPTS every file with AES256
- hides all file types
- Leaves no trace of any temporary files in the system
- Custom hidden vault location
- Import from other apps, Batch import.
Internet permission is for a software analytics app called "crashlytics". We do not ever send any hidden files or personal information elsewhere.
Incoming call permission is for stealth mode: User dials a number to launch the app.
If you still have concerns, feel free to send us an email. We will be more than happy to explain.
I am starting this project since I have tried a number of Apps for encrypted hidden file storage, while not finding one that best suits my expectations:
- some do not encrypt videos securely and just stores the un-encrypted file
- most only support hiding pictures and videos. I occasionally want to encrypt word documents but can't find a way.
- some produced by major software companies are simply bloated and litters temp files everywhere... That's just as insecure as not using them.
I am aiming to produce an all-rounded one that maximizes security but still ensuring easy hiding and quick encryption time.
Mounting doesn't work on some Android 4.2 devices. We're working on a solution.
READ THIS FIRST: This application is UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Intended for EXPERIENCED ANDROID USERS ONLY. While most features don't require root, mounting EncFS volumes requires ROOT and Kernel FUSE support (found in some CyanogenMod ROMs). Downloading from, uploading to and creating EncFS volumes on your Dropbox or on your phone is supported on all devices.
@marius: siehe deutsche Anleitung: https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/HowToGerman
@H: Don't use the rating system as your testing playground. It's highly demotivating.
OFFLINE MODE: To access an encrypted Dropbox volume when you're offline, sync the encrypted volume to a local folder with one of the many apps that provide online storage synchronization (e.g. FolderSync Lite or Dropsync). Then, mount that local volume with Cryptonite. This will only work on rooted phones that support FUSE though.
FEEDBACK: Please send a report if you experience a forced close, and send comments, suggestions, bug reports and patches to: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/issues/list
SECURITY: Read up on important security considerations: http://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/wiki/SecurityConsiderations
PERMISSIONS: Internet permission is required to access your Dropbox.
SD card access is required to read and write files.
FAQ: Why can't I decrypt and encrypt files on the fly?
Why can't I mount EncFS volumes on my Samsung/ Motorola / Sony device?
Why can't I access any folder on my Dropbox?
Why do I need root privileges to mount EncFS and TrueCrypt volumes?
MOUNTING ON NON-ROOTED DEVICES: If you want to get non-root support on CyanogenMod, star this issue:
SOURCE CODE: is available from https://code.google.com/p/cryptonite/source/checkout
Keywords: Encryption, EncFS, Dropbox, AES, Blowfish
In normal mode you can open a container on any supported device but it doesn't provide "on the fly" encryption. So you'll have to decrypt a file to some temporary location to open it in external application (except some media formats). Normal mode supports only FAT file system.
Mounted mode provides "on the fly" encryption: you can work directly with your encrypted files in any application. However mounted mode works only on rooted device. Also the kernel must have fuse support or an appropriate eds kernel module. Mounted mode supports the following file systems: FAT, EXT4, EXT3, EXT2, NTFS (with fuse).
Main program features:
* Supports TrueCrypt(R), LUKS, VeraCrypt(R), CyberSafe(R) container formats.
* AES, Serpent, Twofish, AES-Twofish, AES-Twofish-Serpent, Serpent-AES, Serpent-Twofish-AES, Twofish-Serpent, GOST, GOST-AES encryption algorithms.
* XTS, CBC encryption modes.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool, SHA1 hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* Hidden containers support
* Keyfiles support
* Container mounting is supported (on rooted devices). You can use any file manager, gallery program or media player to access files inside mounted container.
* A container can be opened directly from a network share.
* Network shares can be mounted to the file system of your device. Automatic mount/dismount is supported (depending on the available Wifi connection). Requires rooted device with fuse support.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can play media files directly from the container.
* You can use a hand-drawn pattern along with a password to get easier access to your container on a device with a touch screen.
* You can use the integrated records editor with customizable fields to store different types of records. E.g., you can setup one directory in your container to store your passwords and another to store your credit cards information.
* You can use indexed search to find files or records in a container.
* You can synchronize your containers using Dropbox.
* You can quickly open a folder (or file) inside a container from the Home screen using the shortcut widget.
You can get more information on our website: http://sovworks.com/eds/ .
Please read the FAQ: http://sovworks.com/eds/details-faq.html .
"Full network access"
This permission is used for Dropbox synchronization, to play media files, for automatic kernel module download, for network shares access. Media files are played using http streaming with local socket connection.
"SuperSU: full permissions to all device features and storage"
Only on devices with root access. This permission is used to mount a container. If SuperSU is used to manage root access, then the permission can be enabled on demand.
"View Wi-Fi connections", "View network connections"
These permissions are used to start Dropbox synchonization of a container and to automatically mount or dismount a network share.
"Modify or delete the contents of your SD card"
This permission is required to work with a file or a container that is located on internal SD card.
"Run as startup"
This permission is used to automatically mount containers on boot.
"Prevent phone from sleeping"
This permissions is used to prevent device from sleeping when a file operation is active.
"Google Play license check"
This permission is used to check the license.
Please send your error reports, comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Supported operations include creating new volumes, importing existing files into volumes, opening files inside volumes by launching the chosen viewer application, creating directories, cut/copy/paste files and directories from one location to another within a volume, renaming files and directories, exporting files and directories from a volume onto the local device etc.
Explanation of permissions:
* Storage: Used for viewing and exporting files to the SD card.
* Network: Needed to access Dropbox and Google Drive.
* Prevent sleeping: Some encryption operations can run for a long time and take even longer if the device is sleeping so Encdroid temporarily prevents the device from going to sleep.
* Manage accounts / Use accounts: These are needed to link against a Google account and access Google Drive.
Since Encdroid is open source, it is possible for anyone to audit the source code by visiting the GitHub repository or even build their own copy of the application for increased peace of mind. See https://github.com/mrpdaemon/encdroid for the source code and contribution information.
This application includes cryptographic software. The country in which you currently reside may have restrictions on the import, possession, use, and/or re-export to another country, of encryption software. BEFORE using any encryption software, please check your country's laws, regulations and policies concerning the import, possession, or use, and re-export of encryption software, to see if this is permitted. See <http://www.wassenaar.org/> for more information.
The U.S. Government Department of Commerce, Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS), has classified this software as Export Commodity Control Number (ECCN) 5D002.C.1, which includes information security software using or performing cryptographic functions with asymmetric algorithms. The form and manner of this application makes it eligible for export under the License Exception ENC Technology Software Unrestricted (TSU) exception (see the BIS Export Administration Regulations, Section 740.13) for both object code and source code.
You can lock individual app with pattern lock or pin.
Don’t worry when someone borrow your phone read your privacy.
Lock anything and everything in phone using Apps Locker (SecuApps) Master
♠ Lock app and personal things from other users.
♠ Lock: Messages, Emails, Contacts, Gallery, Google Play Store, Settings, etc..
All this with very less battery and memory consumption!
App Locker Pro helps you to feel secure when:
✔ You share your phone with anyone
✔ You have sensitive contact details
✔ Your kids play with your phone
✔ You have personal images in Gallery.
✔ You have SMS, MMS etc. that you don't want to be shared.
☆ Lock app 3rd party and system apps
☆ interface easy to use
☆ Pattern and pin for lock in portrait and landscape screen mode
☆ Less Battery and Memory usage.
☆ Protect uninstalled and installed.
☆ Built in offline password recovery.
☆ Hidden icon of this app
‣ Not affect your battery
‣ Hidden icon of this app and recovery by password recovery
‣ Start this app lock immediately when your phone restart.
When use Apps Locker (Secu apps)Master if you have any problem,
Plz leave your comment in my email, I will change it as soon as possible.
Apps Locker is licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0:
TrueCrypt(R) container files are supported.
* Supports AES, Serpent, Twofish encryption algorithms.
* SHA-512, RIPEMD-160, Whirlpool hash algorithms.
* Encrypt/decrypt any kind of file.
* TrueCrypt(R) compatible container files.
* All the standard file operations supported.
* You can use share (send to) functions to encrypt photos from gallery or videos from media player, etc.
* Open source
If you want to use your TrueCrypt container in Eds you should use the following settings when creating the container.
Encryption algorithm: AES or Serpent or Twofish
Hash algorithm: SHA-512 or RIPEMD-160 or Whirlpool
File system: FAT
Please, send your suggestions, feature requests and error reports to email@example.com .
Password Manager, Text Encryption and File Encryption integrated in the all-in-one solution.
● Password Vault: Store and manage all your passwords, PINs or notes in one secure place protected by one Master Password. Import/Export function is available (compressed, fully encrypted .pwv file format or unencrypted, editable .xml file format).
● Text Encryptor: Keep your messages, notes and other texts safe from unintended readers. Use internal database or just copy/paste to/from your favorite applications. Password is set for the current encryption/decryption session, so you can have an unlimited number of passwords for any purposes (notes, emails, social networking, communication with persons A B C, ...).
● File Encryptor: Securely encrypt your private and confidential files or whole folders. Wiping (secure delete) feature is included.
● Other Utils: Password Generator, Clipboard Cleaner, Algorithm Benchmark, ...
● Everything is encrypted using strong encryption algorithm: AES (Rijndael) 256bit, RC6 256bit, Serpent 256bit, Blowfish 256bit/448bit, Twofish 256bit, GOST 256bit + Threefish 1024bit (for S.S.E. Pro Version) ciphers are available.
● Minimal Permissions. No ads.
❖ Cross-Platform desktop versions (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, ...) of the Text Encryptor and File Encryptor are available on: http://www.paranoiaworks.mobi
❖ Paranoia Text Encryption for iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) is newly available.
● This software is Open Source project – we have nothing to hide, so you can have securely hidden everything you need.
(as Open Source, this software is published under TSU - §740.13(e) encryption export license exception)
● If you notice any problems with this application please send an email. Comments do not allow us to communicate to you properly - so it's hard to help you.
★ KitKat (Android 4.4) users FAQ
Issue: File Encryptor sub application - External SD Card is read only - message: EACCESS (Permission denied).
Answer: The Android 4.4 does not allow write access to the External SD card to any app except for the pre-installed ones (pre-installed by device (or system image) manufacturer). We can do absolutely nothing about this issue. The only solution is to root your device and change permissions (for example: http://technofaq.org/posts/2014/04/fixing-external-sd-card-write-issue-on-android-kitkat ) or upgrade to Android 5.
Alternatively - Create the following directory (on your External SD card):
The app should have write permissions in this folder.
- CAST 6
- GOST (28147)
- RC 2
- RC 6
- Triple DES
You can either use internal or external storage.
Encrypted data can only be decrypted with the correct password. Therefore nobody else is able to access your confidential data.
Advanced security features
☆ Automatic deletion
Your data will be deleted automatically (if enabled) if decryption fails too often because of an incorrect password.
☆ Timed deletion
Your decrypted data will be delete automatically after a certain amount of time (can be configured). This helps to prevent sensitive data "lying" around on your device when you don't need it anymore.
☆ App lockscreen
Set a code that has to be entered before anyony is able to use FADE.
YOUR DATA IS NOT USED FOR ANALYSIS AND NOT GIVEN TO THIRD PARTIES. WE TAKE PRIVACY SERIOUS.
All information that is put into a Safe is encrypted using advanced algorithms and is available only after entering your personal password. Data is available with the use of "transparent encryption" technology - you can open files directly from a Safe and work with them using any text editor, file manager, media player, image viewer, etc.
Cloudfogger encrypts all files before they are uploaded to the cloud. As en- and decryption is always handled on the client devices, using secure AES technology, you can be sure that nobody is able to access your data in the cloud, no matter which provider or servers you use to store your valuable information.
Cloudfogger is optimized for cloud storage and integrates seamlessly into your workflow on Dropbox, SkyDrive and many other storage providers.
NOTE: This app can currently only be used to decrypt files, e.g. in order to view file contents while you are on the road. For encryption you will need the desktop edition that is available free of charge on our web site. You will also need the desktop edition to create your user account.
Remark that you have to login online once to get offline login.
For additional information please visit http://www.cloudfogger.com
Connect in one click with Hideman widget.
Pay from anywhere with in-app SMS billing.
With our client you can:
Hide your IP. Nobody will know where are you from.
Encrypt internet data. Protect your Internet data with strong 256-bit encryption.
Use any site you needed without any limitations.
Remove banners and tracking systems.
- local folder
- webdav or webdavs (compatible with all certificats including self signed certificat)
- windows share (samba)
- SSH / SFTP (it is no use to add an additionnal server on your unix machine!)
- it encrypts files name and files content using a secured AES encryption.
- compatible with other operating system thanks to all encryption sofware using encFS format.
- You can now stream your audio or video files to an external player (you have not to wait the full download to start the file)
Thanks to the great work of the developper of the open source application "Encdroid", I add new functionnalities and present you "Encdroid Multi Cloud".
- many open source protocol supported
- beautiful icon style
- improved performances
- can stream multimedia files
- created encrypted folders compatible with boxcryptor
- secure deletion of cached unencrypted files
Why is it important to encrypt your data ?
- If your data are stored in your home server, your hard drive may be stolen
- If your data are stored on a server, this server may be hacked
=> it is important to encrypt your sensitive informations.
Why using encFS standard ?
There are a lot of encryption format. I searched for a standard: free, open source, multi plateform (readable on windows, linux, Mac Os X, android, iPhone), without any big container like truecrypt but a file per file encryption in order to easily create incremental backups.
How can i access my folder from my computer ?
You can mount your encrypted folder as a letter drive on windows with EncFS4Win (but it may crash with big files), or the very nice application boxcryptor for windows (it is free for one encrypted volume, but a little expensive if you have several...).
On linux, there is the command line tool "encfs" which is very fast and reliable.
I didn't try on other plateform yet.
If you find bugs or would like new functionnalities: write me a mail and i will do what i can.
SecretVaultpro create an encrypted file and mount as a folder in your "/sdcard" folder. You can move sensitive docs, photos to SecretVaultpro folders/subfolders with your favorite file manager. SecretVaultpro unmount itself as a single encrypted file when you closed it.
Have you ever worried about your sensitive documents when you lost your mobile devices?
Note: As per many request, a non ads support SecretVaultpro is now available with the ability to import Xml. Network access permission is no longer required to retrieve ads plus new NG engine for up to 5 times encryption performance!
If you like SecretVaultpro and want to buy me a beer please support me by purchasing the paid version.
If you found bug on the app, please send me email so I can have it fix and not post problem as feedback. I might not see it that way.
For more information and screenshot, please visit http://secretvaultpro.blogspot.sg/
Have fun creating "secret" messages and shares it with your friend now!
Remember to give rating and feedback for Cryptodroid!
With Boxcryptor, you can encrypt your files before uploading them to Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and many other providers without sacrificing safety, privacy, or comfort. Easily encrypt your files locally and access them via your smartphone or tablet – anywhere and anytime. Your cloud provider only receives encrypted files and you keep control of your data!
NOTE: If you experience any problems with this app, please contact our support before leaving a 1-star review. You can submit a ticket here: http://support.boxcryptor.com - Thank you!
- Supports most cloud storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive. See below for a complete list of supported providers
- Access your encrypted files (documents, photos, music, etc.) in your cloud anytime and have your sensitive files always with you
- Encryption and decryption is done directly on your device - your password is never transmitted
- Secure file encryption using the AES-256 standard
- Boxcryptor Unlimited users can also use filename encryption
The Boxcryptor Company Package offers additional features for businesses:
- Use a master key to be able to decrypt every employee's files
- Set policies to enforce rules
- Central user management and billing
List of supported storage providers:
Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Microsoft OneDrive for Business, Box, SugarSync, Telekom Cloud, Strato HiDrive, GMX MediaCenter, Web.de Smartdrive, mailbox.org Drive, Filespots, CloudMe, Grau DataSpace, Storegate, Egnyte, Cubby, PSMail Cabinet, Livedrive, Yandex Disk, CloudSafe and others using WebDAV. Additionally it is possible to encrypt files on your local device storage.
Go to www.boxcryptor.com to find product manuals and more information about Boxcryptor.
Boxcryptor requires the following permissions:
- Network communication: Required for Internet access.
- Storage: Required to read/write files.
- Start: Required for automatic camera upload.
Keywords: encryption, encrypted, AES, security, cloud, cloud storage