This calendar widget shows you just the month day and week day, because these are the most changing date information.
It is simple and clear, like the iPhone one.
Working days are shown on blue and sundays on red.
Touch it to go to your calendar.
Week day names are from your own device, not from the widget, so do not worry about translations.
The date is updated frequently to show ALWAYS the correct date even if you just changed it. Not all widgets in the market can say this.
Remember: This App is a widget, not a regular App. So you need to manually add the widget to your home screen.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
● flexible recurrences (e.g., every 3 weeks)
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● Fullscreen widgets
● custom event font size
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● NFC sharing (if supported by the device) NEW
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
● Agenda view
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Public holidays (35+ countries)
● Manage Google calendars and create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● SMS and Email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4 only)
● Text and file sharing
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Drag'n'Drop (Android 4)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● more features planned
● Helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contirbuted, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also now available is aCalendar+ for some extra features ♥
aCalendar is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to email@example.com and we'll try to fix it.
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Kalendarz, Naptár, календарь, Kalendorius, Birthday, Anniversary
aCalendar is free and will stay free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
Tired Of Faulty Auto Meters?
SAMI - Smart Auto Meter India is a nifty little app,that uses minimal phone resources to calculate auto fares in bangalore,we have the app for other cities auto fares too!
The app works on a simple logic of Distance between point 'A' to point 'B'
Unlike other traditional auto meters,SAMI does not require GPS Signals continuously thereby it saves the phone's battery,Uses minimal storage too.The app is cross platform ! Which means it works on any device that has GPS and Web Browser.So you would never be cheated again by the auto guys! and you dont even need to look for prepaid auto stalls! Since the app shows you the fare for the nearest route from start point to end point.
-Direct Complains of faulty meters
Ashrith Govind - App Designer
Yug Kapoor - Graphics
PingCloud - Servers