Does what it says Easiest way to monitor teamspeak activity. Didn't take more than 5 minutes to set up. People giving this app anything below 4 stars must think this is either a teamspeak client (which isn't) or an app you just install and it magically works. Sometimes you must change a setting on your server configuration for it to work, and there are really easy to change with the help the site brings.
I'm simply giving you these five stars because the reviews I've seen are ridiculous. I don't want to force you up but clearly you need all the help you can get.
Title says it all, really. Can't even monitor my own official server on it, which is what I installed it for. Couple of stars for trying. Changed to one star for dev attitude
Works great Works perfectly for me. People need to stop rating the "devs attitude" and start rating the app properly like the ratings are meant for 👍
You have to go online to get the URL? Pathetic UX.
Wtf Really go die
- Fixed a small bug where the "Server Stats" would only show stats for the server that was selected as a view
- Added ability to see server stats by holding down on the server name in the menu and tapping "Server Stats"
- Enabled Material design for supported devices (Android 5.0 and up)
- Removed support for devices that use SDK 15 and below (Android 4.0.3 and below)
- Fixed the viewer sometimes not loading correctly
- Fixed as small bug in the color picker dialog.
TeamSpeak 3 – gamers’ first choice in voice chat software now back on Android.