NOTE: This is an open beta/technical release. Expect bugs, unfinished art, and frequent jank. Your support, though, helps me continue developing the game. Thanks!
Þhrir (pronounced like “thrir”) is a casual-to-mid-core card game designed for players who don’t have time for meta-heavy games, or who don’t like keeping up with constantly changing card mechanics and building “must have” decks just to have a chance at winning.
Games consist of 18-card decks that are used in rounds where each player pits three of their cards against three of their opponents. You tactically place your opponent’s cards on the battlefield to ensure that your own cards have the best position. Rounds are won when you eliminate your opponent’s three cards while at least one of your own remains. Win three rounds, and you win the match.
Best of all, you get new cards by winning online PvP matches. There are no card packs or constant IAPs, just a one-time premium unlock to access online play.
• Casual, yet tactical, card battles
• Unique “open information” mechanic inspired by Three-Card Monte
• Offline play against AI
• Online player versus player matches! (with one-time premium unlock)
• Two game modes allow for shorter or longer matches
• Gain new cards by poaching them from defeated opponents, not by spending money
• Matches last 10 minutes or less
• Low-poly, minimal art style
• Low storage/memory requirements
• Minimal permissions requested