Biopure is a comprehensive mobile and web based healthcare network for patients, hospitals, pharmacies, pharmacists, doctors, virologists, blood banks, donors or anyone involved in health programs. Biopure integrates institutions such as hospitals with secure real-time messaging, diagnostic reporting, news broadcasting, event programming and dedicated member-user registration all on cloud servers for secure communications, data sharing and storage. Biopure is great tool for doctors or pharmacists to assist patients by using real-time prognosis, virtual assistance and health records for viral infections. Biopure utilizes a sophisticated algorithms as a diagnostic tool for Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue infections, global analytics, outbreaks, viral epidemiology, statistics, recurring patient infections and symptoms post vaccination. Biopure is facilitates assistance between patients, government or private/public health organizations. Pharmacies, blood banks, hospitals can follow-up on deliveries, verify stocks and provide easy registration of mobile doctors to communicate with users or patients. Biopure has added member “Field Apps” to facilitate user registration and assistance and approvals. Biopure brings together everyone or anyone to check-up on health related concerns between family members, communities, organizations by incorporating private group functionality and dedicated user registration/membership. Biopure does not collect phone numbers or use your private phone number for registration purposes. Phone numbers are personal information and should not be used to identify our users or members or be used to collect data. Phone number auto login would not allow our network to meet strict security and privacy requirements and would inhibit users from using other devices to login to the network.
- Real-Time one to one and group messaging (Global or GPS Mediated)
- Health related program communications and location services
- Remote, mobile and mobile device GPS and communication services
- Location and diagnostics of Zika, Chikungunya and Dengue epidemics
- Pharmacies, Blood Banks, VIDA members can follow medicinal usage
- Vaccination confirmation and post symptom reporting
- Patients and doctors can locate medicinal suppliers
- Subject based news services for each member in each country
- Event scheduling with real-time notes, chat, meetups.
- Global database for institution blood stocks and required blood types
- Country specific regulatory news broadcasts
- 6 Languages
- FAST data update rates and cloud services
- Dedicated member Apps that extend member services for field use
Biopure networking life