Nubico, the subscription book and magazine app allows you to access a catalog of more than 50,000 books and 80 magazines from € 8.99 per month. And to prove it we give you 15 days of FREE trial
With your Nubico Premium account, your digital books will be available to you at all times: the literary successes and bestsellers of the moment, of all genres and for all tastes. Also a wide selection of the best magazines, with all your favorite topics and interests.
And not only this. You have a lot of advantages:
- You can use it on up to 5 devices at once. It is perfect for the whole family or share with friends
- You don't need internet connection. Download the books to your library and read where and when you want
- Nubico synchronizes your reading point where you left it.
- Add marks and notes in your paragraphs and pages to personalize your reading experience.
- Order the books and magazines of your library to your liking: by title, author, date ...
- If you want to unsubscribe from the service there is no cost to you
Immerse yourself in our catalog and find your next favorite reading. Discover the most comfortable way to read. Get hooked on the best digital reading and a diverse and complete catalog of online eBooks: authors such as Megan Maxwell, María Dueñas, Javier Castillo, Ken Follett, Elísabet Benavent, Fernando Aramburu, Eva García Sáenz de Urturi and many more.
Access the entire catalog of magazines in PDF format with your subscription: Que me dices!, the magazine Lecturas, Fotogramas, Elle, Diez Minutos, Hobby Consolas, Cuore, Muy Interesante, National Geographic and many more.
Receive notifications with promotions, news and everything that may interest you.
In addition you can also buy loose books from our Unitary Store.
- Your tablet or smarpthone must have Android version 4.0.3 or higher.
- Automatic synchronization of eBooks and magazines, brands and annotations requires an active Internet connection via Wi-Fi or mobile data connection.
- You can find all the format compatibility specifications for the eBooks in the Nubico catalog in the help section of the app and on our website. https://ayuda.nubico.es