With this app you can let your device automatically establish bluetooths connection when bluetooth is enabled. It also acts as a Tasker / Locale / LLama Plugin to better cover all your special needs (Connect only if Wifi is disabled). It also supports disconnecting in this mode.
If you use this for tethering, our other App may be useful for you. It must be installed on the device that acts as a internet gateway. The Auto Connect App must be installed on the device where you don't have a regular internet connection (e.g. WIFI only tablet). For instance if you have a Galaxy Nexus and a Nexus 7 Tablet. Auto Tether goes to the Phone and Bluetooth Auto Connect runs on the tablet.
With Version 0.6 we improved compatibility especiallay with A2DP devices. If you still have compatibility issues you can help us getting an overview about what works and what not by filling out this form:
For Galaxy Tab Plus (P6210) users with Android 3.2:
It seems that this app can't connect to other devices because of samsungs own auto connect feature. Users told us that it works with experimental Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwhich firmware!
This app will detect that you are driving within 90 seconds. It will connect your phone to the Bluetooth car kit/stereo automatically. Optionally, it can play your music saved on SD-card.
New in Auto Connect 2.0:
Now you can control and navigate through playlists over your car stereo Bluetooth.
By double pressing next/previous track buttons on your stereo you will be able to navigate through playlists created on your phone.
1-Detects vehicle motion using the device's accelerometer.
2-Connects to configured Bluetooth devices using Headset and A2DP profiles.
3-Plays music from device's SD-card now with full media buttons control(Optional).
4-Navigates playlist through car stereo.
5-Disables WiFi when connected to car kit (Optional).
6-Disables Bluetooth when device gets out of Bluetooth range (with optional timeout).
The sensor will not work in these conditions (Which assumes that you are using the phone, so your motion wont be predictable):-
1- If you are having a phone call.
2- The screen is on (except if displaying Auto Connect main screen).
3- Airplane mode is on.
4- Connected to optionally configured wireless networks.
Please take note that it can not work if your mobile provider (e.g. Sprint) removes tethering support from the firmware!
Important: You must start the configuration application and enable it explicitly!
This App has to be installed on the device that has the internet connection you want to share with another device.
* Incoming call
* Outgoing call
* On a Timer (e.g. Every 3, 5, 10 or 15 mins)
It will then turn off Bluetooth based on your settings:
* When the call ends
* When the Bluetooth connection is lost
* Do not disable Bluetooth
Also included is the ability to auto answer call and specify specific Bluetooth devices to speed up connection
This app is particularly useful for when driving a car where you have forgotten to turn on Bluetooth for your in-car connection.
It will also save your battery as you don't need to keep your Bluetooth on all the time.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
New experimental feature: bluetooth will activate automatically when you drive.
Nothing to do, if you've already paired your phone with your car, or hands free or whatever, just install EZ Bluetooth, and you're done. It will save your battery life, and you won't miss a call.
A widget is also available !
If you want to translate the application into your language, send me an email ;)
This application anonymously track and report usage statistics for further enhancement.
* Timer: User specifies a time interval and specifies the days in the week where the rule shall turn BT on. When the rule is triggered, bluetooth is activated in one of the two modalities: Continuous or Sampling. In continuous mode BT is turned on in the whole time interval specified by the rule. IN Sampling mode BT is turned on at evenly spaced intervals until the rule expires or the device connects to an accessory.
* WiFi: User specifies a wifi network by picking it from a list. When the device connects to the specified network AutoBluetooth turns on or off BT depending on the choice you made while configuring the rule (On and Off are the only choices). The user can also specify the days in the week where the rule is active.
* NFC: User specifies a time interval and specifies the days in the week where the rule shall turn BT on, as is for the Timer rule. In this case rule is checked only when an NFC tag is read by the device.
* GeoFence (PRO users only): User specifies if he wants to have BT on or of when a certain area is reached or left. The location is the current location of the device and the area has a 100 meters radius. Entering or exiting such area will trigger the rule. User can also specify days in the week where the rule is active.
* Battery charge (PRO users only): User specifies in which days of the week BT have to be activated when the device is connected to a power source (wall socket or usb cable). When device is disconnected from power source BT is disabled.
* Incoming Phone call (PRO users only): User specifies in which days of the week BT have to be activated when the device receives a phone call. When call ends BT is disabled
* Outgoing Phone call (PRO users only): User specifies in which days of the week BT have to be activated when the device makes a phone call. When call ends BT is disabled
* Driving (PRO users only): User specify in which days of the week BT have to be activated while driving a vehicle. When activity ends BT is turned off.
Auto Bluetooth is capable of detecting if the device is connected and can wait for its disconnection before turning the bluetooth off. This is particularly useful when the device connects during a timer activity and remains connected after the specified time.
You can purchase the PRO version inside the app unlocking some of the rule types.
Stay focused and save battery life in your Bluetooth headset by using BTCall, the app that automatically activates your Bluetooth unit upon receiving calls to and sending calls from your handset. After the call, BTCall can even turn the Bluetooth device off automatically. With one press to take a call, you can easily sync your devices and keep your hands on the wheel or the keyboard while you maintain attention on the task ahead.
With BTCall you don't need to manually enable your Bluetooth interface, and you will not need to disable it again when you are done with it. Once you've customized your settings, the app does all the work.
Before running BTCall, set it up your way. Choose to use the service for only incoming or outgoing calls or for all calls. Listen to calls using the internal speaker instead of your headset while Bluetooth is being activated. Set a power off delay for your Bluetooth device so that you can quickly reconnect to it after a call ends if you have to make or take more calls.
BTCall gives you the ability to establish time zones, starting the app automatically during specific time frames. Select up to four zones and select beginning, ending, and day of the week parameters for them. BTCall also has settings in English, German, Italian, and French and has NLS for default languages.
Try the demo version first: search BTCall demo on the market, it is fully featured and works for one week.
Why is this different from other automation applications?
Bluetooth Car Mode Starter ensures that no duplicate toggles are made, this means that if you have an application that detects car mode and does stuff upon that, it will only detect car mode once.
Plus, it's open source.
This application doesn't do anything on Android 4.2, am I missing something?
No, Google removed a huge part of Car Mode in Android 4.2, luckily, workarounds exist for rooted users:
Install Xposed Framework and this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2361166
This application saves your battery life. If you forget to turn off the Bluetooth, it will do it for you.
- Enable Bluetooth control: enables the application to turn off the Bluetooth adapter
- Bluetooth: manually turns On or Off Bluetooth adapter
- Device connection status: displays list of configured devices and their status (connected or not)
- Devices: list of devices that can disconnect Bluetooth
- Timeout: delay time (seconds) before disconnecting Bluetooth. If a device reconnects Bluetooth will not be turned off.
- Vibrate on disconnect: vibrate when application turns off the Bluetooth
- Turn off when idle: turns off Bluetooth when no activity is detected
- Idle time: time to wait since last activity was detected
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS.
@@@@@ For samsung devices @@@@@
If your device crash occasionally, please first turn on the internal GPS before using the app. It is a known problem with some samsung devices.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
Supports all bulid in bluetooth settings functionality and far more.
Play music to mono devices:
Listen to music on mono headset or on a car handsfree.
You just need to connect the device via the manager and enable\disable the audio feature checkbox.
Manage remote bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Set your own description to each device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
- Send sound notification when device was connected.
- Delete device from your phone.
- Clear all unpair devices.
Filter by device type:
- Sort devices by type.
- Sort by last connected and by connections history for each type.
Manage your local bluetooth device:
- Edit your local device name.
- Discover your device to others.
- Shortcut to phone dial screen.
- Shortcut to media player screen.
- Shortcut to phone bluetooth settings screen.
- Share appliction market link to others.
- Exit the program.
- Disable bluetooth and exit the program.
Market may require internet after 2 days to permanently unlock Bluetooth GPS.
Must have Bluetooth GPS version 1.05c or newer installed.
Email for support, comments ignored - sorry.
Alerts are displayed when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
1. Perform bluetooth scan of your android device
2. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
3. Logs all bluetooth events.
4. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
The default firewall configuration will alert on all events and ask for user approval. This can be changed easily by un-checking whatever alerts are not required.
All you need to do to get started is install the app , tap on the icon to open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and monitor all bluetooth activities.
Please go through the help instructions whenever required.
Help us serve you better by contacting us if you have any questions, suggestions or issues.
Like us on facebook
Follow us on Twitter
KW: bluetooth firewall bluetooth security bluetooth hacking hack hacker protect privacy protection secure guard safety bluetooth scan android droid