In addition to our Beginning Kanji lessons and quizzes we have intermediate/advanced lessons on On-Yomi Reading Groups as well as Quizzes grouped by JLPT Level and over 40 Topics.
★ History and structure of the Kanji
★ Kanji Dictionary
★ Integrated lessons, quizzes and flashcards
★ Study Kanji by Topic or JLPT Level
★ On-Yomi Reading Groups
★ Kanji Animations
★ Learn through On-Yomi and Kun-Yomi vocab quizzes
★ Covers over 2,000 Kanji
-2200 Kanji characters across 44 chapters
-Adaptive tests that focus on your weaknesses
-Tests based on radical for advanced students
-Vocabulary Lessons for compound Kanji words and phrases.
-Addictive "Assault Mode" perfect for daily drills including basic Hiragana and Katakana.
-Stat tracking and online (in-app) community high scores that reset daily.
-Eight Native Languages to choose from, including:
English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Filipino (Tagalog)
-Covers all Kanji and much of the kanji-based vocabulary found on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT)
Exercises and drills are perfect for students who have a basic grasp of Japanese and are ready to propel their recall of Kanji to the next level.
We Japanese learn 80-kanji first at an elementary school in a first grader.
Yes, you can learn 80-kanji same as above-mentioned in this app too!
The kanji is categorized into several groups like "number", "day of the week" to image it easily with pictures
and when you finish learning each categories, you can get "good job" stamps!
If you send your number of stamps, you can check your order/ranking!
Please enjoy learning!
By using a spaced repetition system (SRS) you can memorize the different aspects of each vocabulary: meaning, pronunciation, reading, listening, writing, etc.
Included it's the N5 level of the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) vocabulary list and you can download (for free!) all the levels (though N1).
Ah! This app assumes you've already mastered hiragana and katakana.
• Study several vocabulary aspects: reading, listening, writing, meaning and handwrite
• Answers are not so easy so you will really learn that the kanji for "person" is 人 (hito), no 八 (for example)
• Lists can be downloaded and upgraded
• You can a study a session without audio questions (in case you're in a public place with no headphones)
• There are vocabulary translations for English and Spanish
• You can create custom lists
If you are serious about learning Japanese, you can download premium audio packs for the study lists (don't worry, it's cheap!). These audios are professionally audio recorded from a Japanese native teacher that will help you master the vocabulary.
The Audio pack for a list (inapp purchase) will unlock:
• Audio for words
• Audio aspect (you'll be asked for listening questions)
• Kanji handwritten aspect (you'll have to draw and self-evaluate kanji)
• Ads will be disabled
• Unlimited custom lists
With your support, the application will evolve with new exciting features.
Kanji cards are labeled with 5 different colors from red to lime green. This color shows the difficulty level of a particular card according to your personal practice performance. A card's review schedule interval and appearance frequency during practice will be adjusted according to this level.
There are 3007 most frequently used Kanji characters registered in Kanji Renshuu database, each are indexed and given an English keyword according to the book "Remembering the Kanji" by James W. Heisig.
✓ Simple, straightforward UI.
✓ Simple, adjustable SRS to keep your practice focused and efficient.
✓ Color labeling as a clear performance indicator for individual cards.
✓ Performance graph to keep track of your daily practice progress.
✓ Search Kanji cards by English, Kanji, readings, or SKIP code (e.g. "1-3-5").
✓ Filter Kanji cards by Jōyō grade and JLPT level estimation.
✓ Backup and restore cards data to external storage.
✓ Kanji stroke order diagram.
The development of Kanji Renshuu is inspired by many existing flashcard applications. Concepts and ideas are adapted and adjusted to suit the developer's learning needs. If Kanji Renshuu doesn't fit your needs, you might want to consider these alternatives:
✓ Anki: Notably one of the most popular SRS flashcard app.
✓ StickyStudy (iOS): SRS flashcard app with color labeling for individual cards.
✓ JA Sensei: A complete suite for learning Japanese with Kanji quiz feature.
✓ JFCards: Simple, straightforward flashcard app, but with no built-in SRS.
Check out this page for more detail:
If you like Kanji Renshuu, please consider buying the ad-free license.
✓ Internet access permission is required to load ads.
✓ External storage access permission is required for backup & restore functionality.
* Sample readings of kanji used in daily life with option to show translation, as well as Onyomi and Kunyomi.
* Different levels of kanji according to the simplicity of the kanji and commun use in daily life.
* Support for hiragana, katakana and kanji
* Drawing stroke for kanji
* Quiz mode where you can set the amount of kanjis to review, as well the option to create quiz from custom lists.
* Option to add custom notes for each kanji
* create your list of custom kanjis to review or use in quiz mode
* Support for English, Spanish and French
* Select from different backgrounds.
* Enjoy learning the 2000 of the most common used kanjis in daily life in an easy and pleasant way.
* Reinforce your skills in Japanese in a simple manner.
It is designed to read , write , as is learned efficiently in a short period of time meaning .
I 've prepared 5600 problems.
First, Separates kanji you do not know the Japanese characters that I know .
Until remember kanji you do not know , it will be questions .
Japanese characters that you know are not questions .
Is little question before I forget , in an iterative remembered and allowed to settle the memory .
Is or will be by storing all achievement rate has reached 100%,
Achievement rate will decrease because you forget time passes .
It will not be three months of questions to answer to the first problem to be " know " .
It is on the final few minutes after the answer to the first question as " do not know " .
It is on the final one hour after the answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final 24 hours after you answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final two days later to answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final four days later to answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it will be questions on the 6th after you answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final eight days after the answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final after 10 days if you answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final after 15 days if you answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final one month after the answer to the problem to be " know " .
And , it is on the final three months after the answer to the problem to be " know " .
And I am here to stay in memory all too soon .
Establishment of storage will increase to be written on paper actually .
This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
* Learn to break down Kanji into small readable parts
* Includes over 100 Kanji, including all JLPT N5 level characters
* Eleven lessons that cover radicals, vocabulary, stroke order, etc
* Practice reading with carefully chosen words, phrases and sentences that you can actually read
* Write complex Kanji on the popup view
* Comprehensive Practice Mode to test your knowledge after the lessons
Ứng dụng học chữ Kanji cho người Việt thông qua:
-Hình ảnh minh họa cụ thể
-50 Bài học về chữ Kanji của Minano Nihongo
-Bộ chữ Kanji trong tiếng Nhật
-Trắc nghiệm theo bài
Ứng dụng hoàn toàn miễn phí. Nếu thấy hay mong mọi người click quảng cáo ủng hộ mình tiếp tục phát triển ứng dụng tốt hơn.
Với ứng dụng này mong rằng việc học kanji trong tiếng nhật sẽ trở nên thú vị hơn cho mọi người
[keyword] nvtsoft,ikanji,hoc kanji,jbenkiyo,
* Helps you to learn all words of Kanji N5 in 1 week.
* Wonderful design and graphic, help you learn faster and easier.
* Support for hiragana, katakana and kanji
* 5 games mode for learning.
* Support for English, Vietnamese.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/japanesewow
*If you don't see any Japanese character when learning, please make sure your device has Japanese font.
If you have installed Japanese font and still get this problem about not seeing Japanese characters, please contacts us. We'll reply within 24 hours.
Bao gồm 1945 chữ kanji thông dụng đã được sắp xếp theo tần số sử dụng (chữ kanji được sử dụng với tần số cao được xếp trước.)(Nguồn http://yurika.saromalang.com/han-tu---kanji/1945-chu-kanji-ban-tra-nhanh)
- Phần mềm giúp người dùng tra cứu qua lại giữa kanji - hán việt - âm on - âm kun.
- Phần Bookmark giúp người dùng đánh dấu để ghi nhớ các từ.
- Phần Tag giúp gom nhiều từ kanji thành 1 nhóm.
- Phần Test giúp người dùng kiểm tra lại các từ kanji đã thuộc (Được chia ra làm nhiều cấp độ ).
Keyword: Học kanji, hoc kanji, han viet, hán việt.
Open source software. Free and no ads.
It identifies the character you have drawn using a special form of handwriting recognition. You can select the correct character from a list. After entering one or more characters, you can copy them into the clipboard as text for use in a dictionary.
Note that this will NOT work - at all - if you don't know basically how to draw kanji. If you just draw something any old way that looks like it, it certainly won't be recognised. You have to draw characters basically the official way.
That said there are two forms of recognition: exact (you must enter the character with the correct stroke count, stroke order, and direction) and inexact (you must draw basically the correct strokes but can use any order and direction). If the inexact search doesn't find it, you can try searching for characters with 1 stroke more or fewer than you drew.
This might sound complicated but the interface is easy; you get exact results straight away, if it's not there then hit the button and wait for inexact results (this takes several seconds, there's a progress bar), and if it's not there either, you can go onto the +/- 1 results.
- If you've drawn a character and the 'Done' button is still greyed out, this is because it's still loading the data file. It usually only takes a few seconds, so please wait. This only happens the first time you draw a character after starting the app.
- Some characters don't work very well if you draw them in the normal handwriting style. The data is based on print style. If you have difficulty getting a character recognised, try drawing it like the print version.
This program is released under GNU Public License version 3. It's based on the leafdigital kanjirecog library, which is already released under that license. https://github.com/quen/kanjirecog/tree/android
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT - Uses kanji drawing database derived from the SVG kanji stroke order images produced by the KanjiVG project and released under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license. See kanjivg.tagaini.net.
* Professional quality vocabulary set; support almost all (6,000+) kanji's used in the modern Japanese language.
* With the Japanese Dict Extension (22,000+ words), Kanji Reader can present vocabulary meanings as well.
* You may pass any Japanese text from other apps to Kanji Reader by "Share"