Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Teachers use ClassDojo to give their students instant, positive encouragement during class. Teachers choose and customize behaviors that matter most, and then award a student in class Dojo points when a skill is demonstrated. Best of all, teachers can engage parents with ClassDojo progress reports and instant messaging so they can stay involved in their child’s success at school.
Parents can see how their child is doing in real-time, and chat with teachers easily and safely using ClassDojo Messaging. Teachers love sending broadcast reminders to all parents at once, but also private, meaningful communications like text messages, photos, and voice notes so that parents are connected to the classroom without the hassle of emails and school newsletters.
Students can also create their own accounts, customize their Dojo avatars, and review their own performance for self-reflection while in school or at home.
Unlike most classroom management organizers and class planners, ClassDojo can be used on any device: Android tablets and phones, laptops, iPhones, iPads, as well as smartboards - and its syncs seamlessly across all of them in real time! The ClassDojo Support Team is available around the clock if you ever need help, too!
The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
From wacky challenges to counting races, this game will have your team laughing and learning as you add, draw, discuss, think, act, problem solve, and dance your way back to Earth. The app is based on the PBS KIDS series The Electric Company.
•Digital board game
•Hours of unrepeated fast-paced games, physical challenges, and group activities
•Play as your favorite Electric Company member
These goals are part of 1st and 2nd grade math and literacy curricula and include:
•Addition and subtraction
•Data analysis and graphing
•Coin value and recognition
About The Electric Company
The Electric Company is a PBS KIDS multi-Emmy award-winning TV show, an online destination and community outreach experience offering 5-9 year old children a playful portal into the world of literacy and math. In the animated/gaming Prankster Planet, kids get to play as a member of The Electric Company to defeat the pranksters in a series of math challenges. Produced by Sesame Workshop, Prankster Planet content airs on PBS KIDS and the adventure continues online at pbskids.org/electriccompany.
Playing movies in vertical view – watch a movie and read subtitle script at once!
MePlayer Movie is a movie player for studying language/English that supports SMI and SRT subtitles.
The whole subtitle script can be read by scrolling so that you can study English while watching a movie. Words can be found on a dictionary just by clicking at them.
You can study English easily while watching movie with automatic intelligent replay and repeat.
Just like ordinary video players, you can use this program to watch movies conveniently.
==== Before-Playing Settings ====
Put a movie file and its subtitle file in a same folder of the device.
It generally provides MP4 and AVI. The file should have the format that is played in the phone itself.
For flawless playing, we recommend you to encode files to MP4. Subtitles should be in SMI or SRT file formats.
==== Directions for Use ====
1. Start MePlayer Movie and select the item to play from the playlist.
2. Rewind, Pause/Play and Fast Forward functions: Play the buttons on the displayed movie.
- Rewind: Goes back to the last subtitle starting point.
- Pause/Play: Displays control menu.
- Fast Forward: Goes to the next subtitle starting point.
3. Scroll and find the part you want to see from the subtitle script. Playing will start from that point by touching the part.
4. Replay: Replays the sentence automatically as many times as you chose.
- Intelligent Replay: Automatically decides number of replays considering difficulty of the sentence.
- Section Replay: Provides convenient section replays by sentences.
5. Repeat: Automatically pauses after playing one sentence before playing the next sentence. During the pause, you can read out the subtitle or practice speaking. If the device is set to TTS (Text To Speech), the subtitle will be read by TTS.
6. Subtitle Selection: Korean/English/All subtitles can be selected.
7. Horizontal View <-> Vertical View: The movie can be played in full page by selecting Horizontal View.
8. Sound Play: When you quit movie playing (by clicking Back button), only the sound of the movie can be played like using a MP3 player.
9. Dictionary: By touching the subtitle lightly from the movie image or by long clicking the subtitle from the lower script, the word list will be displayed. When you select a word to search, the word will be shown in the dictionary.
- The list of searched words can be used as the vocabulary list.
- Delete searched words: Long click words to delete.
- TTS pronunciation support: If you can’t hear the sound, set from the phone options.
10. Setting: Resume Play, Dictionary Selection, Horizontal View/Vertical View and other details can be set.
==== Supported Functions ====
. View SMI or SRT subtitles: Automatically scrolled as the movie is played.
. One-touch navigation: Rewind, Play/Pause and Fast Forward by touching movie display area.
. Subtitle Navigation
. Sentence Replay/Intelligent Sentence Replay/Section Replay
. Dictionary function (Provides various languages in the world with Google dictionary.)
. TTS Pronunciation support for subtitle sentences and dictionary
. Searched Word List (Vocabulary List)
. Movies in Horizontal View/Vertical View (Play in Vertical View)
. Play movie in MP3
. Continued Play from the last play stopped point
. Continued Play
. Adjust Subtitle Sync
. Listen to subtitles with TTS
. Section Replay for selected subtitle units
. Supports ColorDict
** This app does NOT have any videos.
Students: Log into your existing accounts, or just ask your teacher for your student account code! Enhance your class with some dojo!
With ClassDojo for Students, you'll be able to check your daily progress, and you'll also be able to create a fun avatar that will show in class :)
Jenna Kleine, a third grade teacher in California, says, “ClassDojo Messenger is a must have app for teachers, because it can save so much time and make communication so simple and positive. I now send instant messages to parents without the hassles of email, and without sharing my contact details!”
Teachers in elementary, middle, and high school classrooms everywhere love the well-designed features built just for teachers:
•Broadcast messages: quickly and easily send a one-way mass message to communicate with all the parents in your class
•Direct messages: have positive 1-1 conversations with parents, keeping them engaged and in the know. Instant parent engagement, made easy!
•Attachments: send home report cards, homework or other important documents to be reviewed or signed
•Photos: say it with pictures - safely capture and share delightful moments from the classroom!
•Read Receipts: see at a glance which parents have received and read your messages
•Private for everyone: teachers and parents never have to share contact details to use ClassDojo Messenger.
•Works for all parents: as long as parents have a smartphone or internet access, they’ll be able to receive your messages! This simple, free mobile messenger tool replaces email and SMS.
Teachers - send updates home to parents in seconds. Parents will enjoy the simple, positive communication about their children and help you continue the learning at home. Join millions of other teachers and parents using ClassDojo Messenger today: free forever, download it now!
Do you already use both Raz-Kids and Reading A-Z? If so, this app gives you 1,100+ eBooks and eQuizzes from the "On Your Own" area of Raz-Kids! That’s nearly four times the number of reading resources when compared to what you get with just Raz-Kids! Not sure what Reading A-Z is? ReadingA-Z.com is the CODiE Award-winning website that teachers use to get thousands of reading resources, including printable and projectable leveled books, quizzes, lesson plans, worksheets, phonics resources, as well as resources for implementing Common Core, and much more. When combined with Raz-Kids, Reading A-Z provides teachers and students with the ultimate blended reading solution!
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Is your goal any of these?
* Get a new book every day
* Entertain your child
* Read bedtime stories together
* Your child learns to read these stories by him/herself
Then Read Me Stories is for you!
If you want your child to learn to read by themselves and graduate an awesome and confident little reader, you can help them accomplish that!
* Learn ABCs, phonics and pronunciation
* Gain a reading vocabulary of 1000+ words
* Tap to sound out words and letters - learning phonics on the fly
* Learn word and sentence formation
* Read along as the words highlight
* Enjoy reading from a library of hundreds of educational children’s stories
* Start at your child's current reading level
* Get more books (to learn new skills) at your child's pace
Join our characters on an engaging adventure, get a new story every day, and make everyday reading a breeze.
** Proven track record of 98% success! **
For over 12 years our qualified teachers have achieved 98% success in teaching kids to read one-on-one. This proven curriculum and pedagogy is at the heart of this app.
Is your child in primary school and struggling with early reading? Read Me Stories is great at achieving amazing turnarounds with kids that fail reading test standards in school.
Want to avoid that? Give your child a super head start with Read Me Stories - it works great for preschool, kindergarten or concurrent with early primary school.
Worried about whether this is at the right level for your child? The app contains an easy step-by-step assessment to start your child at their reading level!
We're here to help you help your child achieve their best. So reach out to us for anything, from technical questions to advice from reading specialists.
5 million parents, just like you, have downloaded Read Me Stories to teach their child to read.
Download now and start your child on their path to reading success!
Is your child bored with books, or even disliking them? Our interactive storybooks engage your child with Disney-caliber illustrations and voices like they've grown to expect from modern animated movies, achieving higher engagement than traditional picture books.
The library is filled with interactive tales of adventure, animals, trucks, planes, amazing places like the South Pole and outer space, classic stories like 'Little Red Riding Hood', etc. And check out the books with songs, like the 'Five Fabulous Frogs' theme song.
Read Me Stories a positive introduction to reading and will nurture your child's education development.
Is Spanish, Chinese or Japanese the primary language in your household? You'll love our bilingual ebooks. You can read bedtime stories in either your primary language, or English. And if your child gets really stuck while reading an English sentence, they can fall back to the sentence being displayed in their home language. Our Chinese text contains our kid friendly Pinyin guide. And our Japanese text contains kid friendly furigana. Worried about your child achieving conversational English? Start them early with Read Me Stories.
Homeschooling K-3? You'll love our optional Parent Booklets with step-by-step lesson plans and printed activity resources.
Maybe you're just worried about technical stuff like Common Core Standards, reading level correlation, leveled readers, phonics, assessment, reading intervention, miscue analysis, reading recovery, supporting multiple children, etc.? Or maybe you're a professional tutor or teacher with even more questions? We've got you covered. Just write to us and we'll answer all of your questions about curriculum, pedagogy, and how Read Me Stories dovetails with your learning paths.
• Now with multiple classes!
• Now with a TABLET view setting!
• Create a list of students/children or any group to be monitored
• Use the default behaviors/actions or edit them to your needs
• Differentiate between good and bad behaviors
• Record behaviors by simply tapping a button next to a name
• Review recorded behaviors in a daily log
• Each daily log will contain the name, behavior, and time
• Review saved logs for weeks
• Email yourself saved logs
This application can be used by anyone. Teacher’s Class BEHAVIOR can be used by teachers with poorly behaved students, classrooms with a reward system for good behavior, daycare center instructors, parents who want to implement a behavior management system, and even tracking actions in an office environment!
NOTE: KEKABE DEVELOPMENTS IS A VERY HUMBLE ONE MAN SHOP TRYING TO ASSIST TEACHERS. OTHER COMPETING DEVELOPERS WILL GIVE MY APPS 1 STAR RATINGS. IF YOU LIKE MY APPS, PLEASE PROVIDE A FAVORABLE RATING. THANK YOU!!!
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
Puffin Academy Key Features:
• Free to all users and content providers
- Free app to all users on Android devices
- Free of charge to all educational content providers
• For purely educational web sites only
- Educational content providers must apply for approval
- Once approved, contents are available to all users
• Incredible speed and Flash support
- 500% faster than Safari and Chrome
- Supports Flash contents & videos on Android devices
Questions & Answers:
• Q: What’s the business model?
- A: None! It’s a community feedback project.
• Q: How long will it last?
- A: Forever! As long as there is a need.
• Q: Why to launch Puffin Academy?
- A: Destiny! It’s why CloudMosa was founded.
Personally, I'm very very didn't well meth.
interlude of using mind-Try feeling the pressure.
I feel more math skills is growing up rapidly.
1. There are three levels.
Step 1 1 ~ 10
Step 2 1 ~ 100
Step 3 1 ~ 1000
2. You can set marks.
+, -, *
The division is not. I went out point;
3. Hidden Mode
The problem is it hides showed 0.5 seconds.
(3 level shows in 1.5 seconds)
4. Time Setting
For the busy modern man. The time setting is 10 seconds.
Suggested in the previous section shows a list of problems.
I've put on a 'little effects.
Ideal for kids in Kindergarten through grade 3, the BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week app spans topics across Science, Social Studies, Reading, Writing, Math, Health, Arts, and Technology. The gentle, humorous, and relatable characters Annie and Moby serve as guides through each topic, empowering kids to form their own ideas. BrainPOP Jr. is designed to cultivate critical thinking skills and encourage children to ask questions and make connections. The app is easily navigable by kids ages 5-9.
Since its 2006 launch, BrainPOP Jr. has been a safe and trusted online environment where early learners can further explore what they’re studying at school, or delve into any other age-appropriate subject they’re curious about.
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
The app offers 18 free lessons across all skill levels, and the following upgrades are available via in-app purchase:
Level 1: Includes all 30 beginner lessons, designed for those with little or no prior English.
Level 2: Includes all 30 intermediate lessons, for those with a growing understanding of English.
Level 3: Includes all 30 advanced lessons, for those who have some mastery of English.
Full Access: Includes all 90 BrainPOP ESL lessons, including beginner, intermediate, and advanced.
BrainPOP ESL site subscribers can log in directly from the app at no additional cost.
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
Copyrights Notice: http://www.brainpop.com/about/trademarks/
BrainPOP Español’s Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go. Got a BrainPOP Español™ username through your school? Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all BrainPOP Español content at no additional cost.
BrainPOP Español is part of the award-winning BrainPOP suite of educational resources, used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/