**Featured at PAX East 2012 in the Boston Indie Showcase**
~~ FEATURES ~~
- Five unique worlds to conquer!
- Over 150 challenges to complete.
- Incredible soundtrack with over 10 original pieces of music!
~~ STORY ~~
Emilio has been cursed and his girlfriend kidnapped! Transformed by dark magic into a jumping bean, you must bounce your way to victory through 50 levels spread over 5 worlds. Can you rescue your one true love and find your missing pet axolotls?
Bean's Quest brings back retro platforming to your Android device with super intuitive controls; touch left or touch right - it's so simple!
~~ CRITICAL RESPONSE ~~
“The graphics are perfectly vibrant, and have just enough of that 16-bit era pixely-ness to them without going overboard. The original soundtrack by Flashygoodness is an excellent pairing, and the controls work great…” ~ TouchArcade
"The graphics are fun, colorful, and a treat to look at." ~ AppAdvice
Awarded MMGN’s App of the Week.
~~ GORGEOUS ART ~~
Beautiful 16-bit stylised artwork fills every stage; shimmering diamonds, sparkling special effects and subtle parallax culminate in a mesmerising view!
~~ MUSIC ~~
Each world has a unique soundtrack by acclaimed composer Flashygoodness.
~~ PHYSICS MAYHEM ~~
Push blocks, spin seesaws, roll boulders, crush enemies and dodge spike-balls! Classic platforming blended with physics puzzles and adorable creatures.
~~ DIAMONDS FOREVER! ~~
Every stage is jam packed with jewels to collect. A guy's gotta surprise his girl when he rescues her, right?
~~ RESCUE THOSE AXOLOTLS! ~~
The evil wizard who cursed you also kidnapped your pet axolotls - brutal! There's one hidden in every stage, track them down if you can!
~~ ACHIEVE PERFECT JUMP! ~~
Every stage has a perfect jump count. Make it to the end fast enough and you’ll earn the perfect jump badge!
~~ CUSTOMER SUPPORT ~~
If you have any problems playing the game on your device, please contact us first before leaving a bad review. We want to squash any bugs quickly! firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from the Kumobius team!
XPERIA PLAY Optimized
In Dark Incursion, players have a multitude of bio-engineered weapons at their disposal with which to eradicate the abominations from the city. Weapon and ability upgrades will get more powerful the deeper players get and the more advanced the monsters become.
· Stereoscopic 3D using classic Red/Blue 3D glasses!
· Countless enemies from super soldiers to monstrous creatures!
· Customizable bioweaponry with hundreds of deadly combinations!
· Intriguing story!
· Fantastic Steam Punk art style!
- XPERIA PLAY Optimized
- Optimized for MOGA Controllers
Can Anya complete her mission before the allied forces enter the city and mistakenly allow these creatures to escape?
Tired of competing alone? Join a guild and compete with other players in special time-limited Guild Quests. Is your guild skilled enough to top the global leaderboards?
Tap or hold to move; move into enemies to engage them in melee, or tap spells to cast them. Tap your character's portrait to view your current stats, and even though character death is permanent, it's also half the fun!
Jab, uppercut, slam, and otherwise pummel your way through dungeons full of monsters, branching path choices, rare events, and fragile pottery.
- Unlock and equip many special abilities and Supermoves.
- Ride a dinosaur that shoots lasers out of its mouth.
- Character customization.
- Punch an egg that turns you into a magical gnome.
- Do quests to earn really fancy hats.
- Combo system where you launch enemies into each other from across the map.
- Tablet support!
Punch Quest is a collaboration between Rocketcat Games (Hook Champ, Mage Gauntlet) and Madgarden (Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal).
Brought to Android by Noodlecake Studios.
** SBGames 2014: "Best Mobile Game" + "Best Game Design" + "Best Technology" **
Orli, a dwarf miner, and Lumi, his companion fairy, suddenly find that every other dwarf went missing and now need to embark on an epic quest and travel across the dwarven world to unveil this mysterious disappearance. Are you ready to dig into this adventure?
Explore the underground of five ancient continents looking for artifacts that will help Orli discover new clues about the fate of the dwarves. While at it, mine blocks to collect resources and find blueprints to help you craft legendary weapons, armor and equipment. Underground monsters won't make it easy for Orli though, so be ready to face dreadful enemies in your way!
"Mine Quest has an incredible and addictive gameplay for all ages."
"With an amazing quest, this game will keep you entertained for hours. A true dwarven quest!"
"Crafting items has never been so fun!"
• Blades, axes, pickaxes and armor, all that a brave mining dwarf needs
• Mine different ores and gems and forge them into new equipment
• Fight different monsters and enemies
• Find long lost dwarven treasures and rare artifacts
• Bombs to blow stuff up
• Extremely addictive and easy to pick-up gameplay
Are you ready to solve this mystery and discover what happened to the dwarf civilization? Download Mine Quest now and be part of this fantastic adventure!
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
The enterprising warriors that stop by your blossoming burg will defeat monsters and earn you money. Conquering dungeons and clearing out hordes of monsters will bag you loot to stock your shops. And if your hamlet flourishes, adventurers will want to set up house and settle down!
Build training facilities like Combat Schools and Magic Labs to hone your heroic denizens' skills and boost your village's Popularity. The more faces that flock to your cause, the bigger the baddies you can beat!
An all-new "Cauldron" feature also allows you to test your alchemic expertise. Toss items obtained from quests or shops into the Cauldron and your armory might receive a rare addition.
No dungeon is too deep! Make your village the crown estate of this bold RPG narrative!
Try searching for "Kairosoft" to see all of our games.
Shoot the monsters before they snap up the members of your group. React quickly, but be careful -- don’t shoot your friends!
*New weapons and upgrades available for collecting coins. Can you say, ‘roasted monster’?*
“Cute, distinctive, and highly original” - 148Apps
One of the best 20 Apps of the week - The Guardian
"Abandon all hope" - Pocket gamer
“Tugs on your heart strings” - Grab It Magazine
• Classic shooter format. No tedious tutorial, simply jump right into the action!
• Are you the hunter or the prey? Test your shooting skills in this pulse-pounding dark limbo environment!
• Think fast, act fast! Test your skills and your reflexes to their limit!
• Compete with your friends to achieve monster killing glory!
• Cute blobs stuck in monster limbo...horror gaming at it’s finest!
At our website: http://upopa.com/
On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hopelessthegame
On Twitter: https://twitter.com/UpopaGames
• The game restarts when the screen is locked or when interrupted by a call on some devices.
Please email us with any new bugs or glitches.
Dark Nebula is brought to you by Palringo – the community gaming platform. Play the games and connect to Palringo Group Messenger (free to download from Google Play) to enhance your gameplay experience, chat about the games you love and meet new, like-minded people.
Inspired by the Linux shell your smartphone turns into a hacking terminal. You'll get to know many people and companies - some will be moral and others may be evil. Listen to your knowledge of human nature and trust your technical skills to cope with this thrilling adventure. Perform well enough and you'll be a big boy soon!
Keep your feet on the ground and be prepared at all times! As you infiltrate your enemies danger's all around you. You'll need to pass several challenges and minigames to become the winner in the end. If you're keeping your eyes open you gonna find some hidden information which distracted hackers will miss! Hacker's Quest offers a medal system, therefore you can earn achievements by mastering the quest.
* Hacker's Quest is a virtual offline adventure. Playing this game will not teach you hacking. The entire computer environment is simulated. No real computers are hacked and we do not advocate hacking or other forms of cyber crime. Prior knowledge of Linux or computer technology is not required.
"The inclusion of combat into a side scroller/runner style game serves to add a depth to the game [...]". 8,5/10 Capsule Computers
Run through enemies and dangerous traps! Dark Lands is an epic battle runner action game. Develop your hero to survive this infinity battle and run as long as possible!
Dark Lands is an addictive mix of an infinity runner fantasy horror game with a dynamic combat system. Take your hero on an epic journey of defeating evil forces who corrupted the land.
Beat enemies like goblins, orcs, skeletons and monstrous trolls and ogres! Fight unique bosses like the fierce Currusor or the deadly Minotaurus!
Avoid dangerous traps and treacherous corrupted terrain!
Show other players that you are the best warrior of them all!
- Overcome the 40 missions of the adventure mode and survive the endless mode.
- Run and Fight through easy to use controls with sharp reactions!
- Develop your hero! Improve stats and buy mighty weapons and armor!
- Fight hordes of fantasy enemies! - Get into epic fights with mighty bosses such as the minautorus or the giant scorpio!
- Learn to avoid deadly traps and use them in your favor to lure enemies into them!
- Enjoy beautiful, original, atmospheric music and great sound effects!
- Artistic silhouette graphics with a changing environment!
- Unlock more than 50 achievments and write your name in the hall of fame pantheon of Dark Lands.
It’s mine o’clock, time to dig! Tap the blocks to delve deeper and deeper in your Pocket Mine. Find treasure chests, rare artifacts and trigger explosive chain reactions!
Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential and reach the top of the leaderboards!
Trade with your friends to complete museum collections and get sweet rewards!
The game features awesome music by Jimmy "Big Giant Circles" Hinson (of "Extreme Road Trip 2" fame) and is frequently updated with more content.
== Features ==
* Extremely addictive gameplay
* Build your deck of booster cards to reach your maximum digging potential
* Huge gratifying explosions
* Catchy music that will stay with you all day
* Bombs, dynamite, drills and other crazy power-ups!
* Find long lost treasures and rare artifacts!
* Facebook Achievements and Leaderboards
One of the Best Games of 2012: Action- TouchArcade
Pocket Tactics' 2012 Action Game of the Year!
"The tortured, veiny world the art conjures and the surreal music it uses to bolster its paranoid sci-fi vibe are both riveting aspects that suck you into a surreal universe and doesn't let go."
8/10 Edge Magazine!
"God Of Blades enhances its glorious alien bloodshed with lavish presentation that blends the pulp sensibilities of paperback fantasy novels with the bizarre visions found on prog rock album covers."
A love-song to pulp fantasy tales of yore, 70s synth-prog-landscape oddities, and forgotten places, God of Blades is a gorgeous, visceral sidescrolling physics-based sword-fighting adventure.
See the trailer at http://www.whitewhalegames.com
Praise for God of Blades:
“Cripes. So many reasons to like this. The pulpy sci fi narrative, the prog rock lettering and album art backdrops, the spectral swordsmen and the fearsome sense of connection. God of Blades is pretty much glorious, basically.” - Christian Donlan, Hookshot Inc.
“...we were reminded of Shadow of the Beast for some reason – probably because of the music and the setting... that’s a very good thing.”- Chris Priestman, IndieGameMag
“The White Whale Games crew has gone above and beyond demonstrating their devotion to stories and literature, and [Loreseeker] is one of the most creative and brilliant ways they could have possibly conceived to get people to go to those incredible repositories of human knowledge known as libraries.” - Brad Hilderbrand, Gamezebo
“God of Blades is dripping with style” - Jim Squires, Gamezebo
The dead king rises! Become a spectral warrior who has returned to defend his planet against a rampaging doom-cult and the devouring touch of the cosmic horrors they serve. Wrenching this world from the grasp of oblivion, the Nameless King wields phantom blades forged from the legends and heritage of a dying world.
Raise your blade, and rush into the darkness!
BATTLE ACROSS AN ALIEN WORLD
- 11 Breathtaking, handcrafted environments and art inspired by pulp novel covers, classic RPG modules, and 1970s rock
- Extensive Campaign mode includes gorgeous cinematics and an epic story in the tradition of fantasy sagas past.
WIELD A GODLIKE ARSENAL
- An array of unlockable weapons, each with a unique look, feel, power, and history— learn their tales and develop your own fighting strategies. Banish your enemies to other dimensions, cover them in flames, slow time to achieve impossible blows, summon raging storms, coat them in soul-devouring worms and more!
- Addictive, emergent, physics-driven combat makes every duel unique—shatter weapons, armor, and send your foes flying. No two duels are the same.
A WAR THAT NEVER ENDS
- Eternal mode offers white-knuckle survival gameplay- how long can you last the different warriors that comprise the void-crazed horde?
- Pit your swordfighting prowess against the monstrous Voidchosen—procedurally generated master warriors.
- Stellar aural experience, featuring tremendous sound design, and an album-length score reminiscent of 60s/70s fantasy and horror films
EXPLORE YOUR WORLD, CHALLENGE THE DARKNESS
- Unlock select weapons by visiting real world libraries, using our innovative feature, Loreseeker.
"Joyously thoughtful..." 9/10 PC Advisor
*** For optium game speed and control sensitivity, force-quit all unused apps. For more info see - bit.ly/cthulhudroidhelp ***
Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is a turn-based strategy/role-playing game based on the award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG. Set in the midst of World War One, the game pits your team of investigators and soldiers against an ancient enemy, one older than humanity itself... Can your team of investigators keep their grip on sanity long enough to stop these diabolical plans? The fate of humanity is in your hands...
Developed in conjunction with Chaosium and based their multi-award winning Call of Cthulhu RPG.
The game features:
- Full 3D graphics with high quality textures, images and effects to bring the action alive.
- Select from a range of authentic period weapons, equipment, armour, skills and more.
- Build your team up to match your gaming style; will you shred your foes with massed rifle fire or blast them with powerful spells gleaned from forbidden tomes? It's your choice!
Call of Cthulhu was originally the title of a novella by cult American horror writer H.P. Lovecraft (1890–1937) which has, since it was published in 1928, captured the imagination of generation after generation of fans. Returning to the horror from Lovecraft's original 'Reanimator' set during the dark days of WW1, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land draws the player into a nightmare world where the terror of mustard gas and trench warfare are but a foretaste of what is to follow.
Hero Mages is played from a top-down perspective allowing the player full visibility over the battlefield. Each player commands a party of three fantasy heroes, including a powerful mage. Equipped with a set of dice and a hand of cards representing magical spells, players take turns commanding their party of heroes. With the power to unleash the wrath of the elements, summon heinous creatures, and manipulate the world itself, the player's mage is their ultimate hero as they leverage skill, politics, and luck to eliminate their enemies and emerge victorious!
>Multiplayer: Cross-platform, real-time, and asynchronous turn-based multiplayer are supported! Play free for all, team, and cooperative games with up to 8 players or computer opponents per game from all over the world via web, Android, and iOS!
>Six tutorial campaign missions entertain your sense of fantasy RPG humor as the precocious characters of Papillion teach you how to play this simple yet compelling game
>Over 80 diverse spells and abilities offer limitless opportunities for creative strategies and intense, climatic struggles
>6 unique playable character classes to build your offline and multiplayer battle party (Sorceress, Fighter Mage, Warrior, Paladin, Rogue, & Bard)
>Expand your playable character roster and create custom levels via In-App purchases
>Play on any screen! Hero Mages will automatically adapt to fill the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer window, including Sony dual screen tablets!
>Robust multiplayer statistics tracking and leaderboards
>Rejoin Live Games – Spectate live games or rejoin a game if you lose your connection
***GOLD VS SILVER EDITION***
Hero Mages Silver is a FREE app that includes the tutorial campaign and multiplayer. For $2.99, Gold edition adds two offline single player skirmish modes:
>Quick Battle – Pits the player in a randomly generated battle against computer.
>Custom Battle – Allows you to create custom battle scenarios against computer
Hero Mages can be expanded with In-App purchases. Expansion content is tied to your multiplayer account so you can use it on all of your devices (including your PC) without having to repurchase. Expansion characters will work in single player once you've logged into your multiplayer account for the first time. The map editor and custom levels can currently only be used in multiplayer.
***SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS***
I am serious about my commitment to evolving this game and I take all player feedback to heart. If you have any issues with the game, please contact me before writing a negative review (I typically respond within the hour- seriously). Your positive reviews and encouragement are what keeps me motivated to continue producing quality content. Let me hear what you have to say!
***ABOUT D20STUDIOS AND CREATOR ROSS PRZYBYLSKI***
D20Studios is a one-man team: it's just me, Ross! I am a passionate indie developer seeking to bring together the best elements of collectible card games (CCGs) like Magic the Gathering, tabletop war games like Warhammer and Warhammer 40k, and role playing games (RPGs) like Hero Quest, Dungeons and Dragons, and Final Fantasy Tactics.
Hero Mages is the culmination of a vision I began nearly six years ago as a physical board game. With the support and encouragement of my friends and family, I took my passion to the digital realm to bring the characters of Papillion to life and deliver a unique game that can be instantly enjoyed on your favorite mobile device.
Thanks for checking out my game! See you on the battlefield!