Exactly What I was Looking For The guys who have rated this app poorly could have many of their problems fixed by simply reading the directions in the Help button. Personally, this app is great and perfect for amiture architects/designers. Small improvements could be made (an eraser for example), thus the 4/5 stars. Try the free app first to see if you like it!
SCAM ALERT! DO NOT BUY THIS APP! This app charges you money to access your own drawings. What a Con Job! The only place you will see that tidbit is on the Dev website and v n then only after you've been forc ed to create an account to see how your drawing looks! Too bad, could have been a great app. Oh, and there are NO REFUNDS. Thanks a lot guys.
..No dimensions Paid for this app. In the help section it has tools which don't show up any where on the app. Dimensions and drawing arches. It is a simple app zoom doesn't always work.
Looked around for quite a while. This great upgrade from the free app as was impressed
Want my money back Want my money back
- bug fixes
- color and alpha selection from menu of six standard colors or from pallet
- rectangle (includes square) drawing by diagonal
- rotate objects by 90 deg in both directions
- select which dimensions you want to view (measured/unmeasured/all)
- text insertion at any point on the sketch, with or without pointer
- ability to change text color, size and position (text stays always horizontal)
Best for CAD design, drafting, edit, cad drawing viewer for architect, engineer.
CAD Pockets is a CAD viewer and editor with online storage for mobile devices.
biiCADo Touch – Professional 2D CAD app for creating DXF drawings
Open your DWG extension CAD files with ETOOLBOX® and keep them privately saved.