Full version features in brief:
- Battle mode: 4 basic maps + random map
- Achievements and ranks
- Campaign: 18 maps; replay campaign many times to obtain prize and a higher rank
- 2 independent profiles: Advanced and Casual
- Various skills enhancements
- 22 tower types + 3 special traps
- Special characteristics of towers and enemies
- Alchemy: create various runes to enhance your towers
- Terrain features: use swamps, puddles, etc. to employ the best tactics
- 33 levels of hardness
- Multilingual interface
- Panoramic sound on the battleground; original sounds and music
- Online worldwide leaderboards
- Interactive help items for beginners
The game has two independent profiles, for advanced (challenging) and casual (easy) play.
Casual profile is active by default but you can switch to another and both profiles will be saved.
Older versions had only one profile now called "advanced".
Player's progress of the free limited version is automatically migrated to the full version (SD card required).
To enjoy playing the game even more read our How-To's here: http://smartpixgames.com/faq.php#md_howtos
If game runs improperly on your device, try to switch to "Software" instead of "OpenGL" in Settings. In some cases you should check "Simple animation" or uncheck "Sound On".
***Press about the game***
"Combining solid tower defense strategy, beautiful graphics, tons of upgrades and different game modes, Myth Defense: Light Forces must be the best TD game available on the Google Play."
"Helicopters will constantly undermine you and you'll often find yourself overwhelmed by mace swinging orcs. But if you get beyond that, you'll find a rich, engaging and highly rewarding experience."
"With the earning of GPs and artifacts, players can create a huge number of variations in their game(s), making Myth Defense Light Forces an extremely fun, entertaining, and engaging game. So if you like tower defense games, head over to the Google Play."
"Myth Defense offers lovely visuals that are among the best since on Android to date. It's very well presented and there is no noticeable slowdown, even when the screen is bursting with towers, fireballs, arrows and goblins."
"Just watch this video and tell me this doesn’t look amazing. The developing company, Smartpix Games, has made your addiction extremely easy."
"The art and visuals are crisp and detailed, and the sound effects and music definitely make the game seem like an epic fantasy. There is a lot of content here. If you like tower defense games, this is probably going to satisfy your TD itch."
"Challenging without having to be irrationally complicated or impossible to progress hanging around. More Options than another TD I have come across."
The game supports four languages: English, Russian, French and German.
The game settings are balanced to meet the goals of different players. If you want to test your skills and strategy, you can play the difficult level. If you are just playing for fun, then choose easy or medium level.
Greater variety of weaponry and landscape types gives you huge freedom in choosing your battle tactics. Choose the right weapon type and position to make sure your defense is effective. Airstrikes and the possibility of temporarily increasing weapon power can give you the advantage, and guarantee you will never get bored in the battle process.
+ Tower defense style game
+ Vivid awe-strucking graphics that will amaze you!
+ Great gameplay, develop your own strategy and tactics
+ Campaign mode (Earth, Moon, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune and Kuiper's Belt)
+ Ranking mode - Compete for the highscore with other players
+ Your game is automatically saved so you can play again later
+ Advanced options to fine tune performance on your device
+ For those who enjoy challenging games with good graphics and gameplay
Recommended by AppEggs.com:
Also recommended by AppGefahren site:
If you have suggestions or are having problems with the game not running on your device, send us an e-mail so we can find a solution: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our website for more: http://www.deonn.com
** FEATURED ON GOOGLE PLAY'S FIRST PAGE **
THE Tower Defense Game for smart people
- "Armored Defense II is a great tower defense game, it might even be one of the best, it looks great and has even more features than I’ve mentioned here such as dropping bombs and laying mines." Mark Dell - AndroidSpin.com
- "It’s very rare that you’d encounter a tower defense type of game for the Android that is as detailed, well designed and developed as Armored Defense II". Arnold Zafra - Android-Apps.com
Armored Defense II is the first strategic Tower Defense game, a surprise from start to end. One of the best Tower Defense games in terms of quality, realism and game play.
Your mission is to defend your territory from the hordes of armored vehicles that try to invade it by strategically deploying defense towers on the elevated sectors of the terrain. You can also put minefields in critical paths to slow the enemy’s tanks. And even build railways which Anti-tank towers can travel on to reach zones of hard coverage. In a tight spot? Call in air support to devastate a particularly contentious area.
- Unique Features:
• BIG maps (much bigger than average TD maps: 640x1920 pixels = 6 to 8 times a "normal" map) with 3 levels of zoom
• Railways for towers: anti-tank towers are great on them
• Bombers to devastate land areas
• Minefields, a special tower type that slows attackers
-Enemy tanks special abilities:
• Stealth, the capacity to disappear from your towers' radars during the hardest times
• Speed Boost, activated in critical situations generating a speed increase for several seconds.
• Self-Repair, allows vehicles to repair damage in march
• Anti-missile, protects tanks from tower missiles
• “The Tortoise”, an extra layer of armor that protects the main chassis of armored vehicles
- 3 difficulty levels and 3 military careers to engage in 5 different scenarios: thousand of missions and hundreds of hours of fun!
- Over 40 achievements, you can win Gold unlocking achievements
Tip: play the Training Camp to test your Tower Defense strategy with towers and tanks
VERY IMPORTANT - If you have some issues, please email me (tap "Send email to developer" bellow). I will respond all the queries.
KNOWN ISSUE: The first time the game loads could run very slow on some phones (Galaxy S, …). SOLUTION: exit the game (phone BACK button) and restart it.
KNOWN ISSUE Galaxy SII: Sound is disabled for known problem in this phone model
Reboot your phone and try again
Installation problems ?
Try to clear Android Market app cache:
Settings->Applications->Manage Applications->Market->Clear Cache.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Used to build a unique user id for STORE transactions
Especially interesting for those who like Tower Defense games as "Fieldrunners", "Robo Defense", "Myth Defense", "Grave Defense", "Jelly Defense", "Guns'n'Glory", "Tower Defense", "Sentinel" or "Tower Raiders"
Get Jelly Defense now and lose yourself in an amazing, unique and beautiful world! Build powerful towers and lead your army to battle against fantastic and demanding enemies! The most magic, addicting and surreal adventure awaits you! Jump in and become the ultimate Jelly legend!
Jelly Defense, mmm...
Invest into planet mining or debris scavenging and form habitable atmosphere, deploy on new planets and build defence structures - protecting mankind from ruthless invasion!
This is a 3d / OpenGL game, not sure if your device will run it OK? Try free DEMO version first!
- 25 challenging levels
- addictive and dynamic gameplay
- different space ships
- various defensive buildings and production facilities
- upgradeable weapons, shielding force-fields and more!
During the game you will hold your defence with your turrets against the massive hordes of enemies.
With every level you will have the use of new weapons at your command.It is up to you, commander, how to spend the resources: restore and upgrade your veteran units or to purchase some new ones.
Different types of weaponry and landscape provide you with a variety of choices of defence tactics.
Choosing the right weapons and the correct placement is key to any successful defense.
The weapons have different firepower, rate of fire, firing range, blast radius and price.
Retro Defense is a tower defense game with a killer retro theme. Build your defenses to stop the invaders.
- 24 levels, each hours of play
- 10 tower types
- 6 invader types
- 3 types of bonus tower
- Authentic retro sound FX
*Try the free "lite" version, avail. now*
Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!
Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!
- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- Over 200 levels in a variety of worlds
- Tournament Mode
- Your Facebook friends can help you in battle and become heroes under your command
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – the Battle of Iwo Jima, Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more
With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.
Still undecided? You can always try the free version before buying the full game.
Regular content updates with amazing new features, new missions, and new worlds coming soon! Follow us for updates!
Make sure to check out our other games!
TOY DEFENSE – Test your courage and skills as a military leader at the peak of World War I!
TOY MONSTERS - Free the world from evil monsters in this new MMORPG!
Test free lite version here:
iBomber Defense Pacific is the latest game in the hugely successful iBomber series. Moveout to the Pacific as you fight a whole new enemy in an effort to secure territory on the Pacific Rim.
**Runs beautifully on tablets**
iBomber Defense Pacific takes tower defense to a whole new level. Feel like you're right there and part of the incredible action as you use the new deep strategy options to protect your base. Building on the success of its predecessors, iBomber Defense Pacific has all-new tactics, all-new strategies, all-new maps, all-new weapons, and all-new enemies.
MUCH IS AT STAKE
With so much to play for in iBomber Defense Pacific, you’ll never be bored. Whether it’s placing turrets, analysing the enemy attack options, perfecting your strategy, looking for hidden targets, bombing the enemy from above, repairing units, or destroying an enemy outpost you’ll always have something to do.
IF LOOKS COULD KILL
Tower defense has never looked so good. Luscious jungle greens, incredible water effects, jaw-dropping explosions, intricately designed vehicles and turrets come together to make on of the best looking strategy games in years. Get some earphones on and become immersed in the battle with amazing warzone sound effects.
Zed, a swaggering Texas Cowboy, is deadly accurate with weapons such as his .270 caliber deer hunting rifle, but has a poor rate of fire since he refuses to put out his cigarette even during the Zombie Necropalypse.
Candi has poor accuracy and slow reload time, but she is very pretty.
Toby has average accuracy and reload time, but has a very high rate of fire. He reasons that the solution to the rise of the walking dead is simply a matter of putting enough lead in the air.
Oma is the deadliest of the survivors. She's a grandmother of eight and a great-grandmother of four. She has nearly perfect accuracy and good reload time, having lived in Texas all of her life. She's seen worse than "this whole livin' dead thing" and she knows everything will turn out fine in the end.
Guide the survivors to scavenge the wreckage of the town by day for additional resources such as guns or bombs, or instead spend daylight hours improving your survivors' defensive positions. But when the sun goes down the Horde awakes, so at night there is only … Zombie Defense!
For those of us who spent hours on Warcraft I, C&CI and AoEI.
- 2 game modes (Campaign and Skirmish).
- 2 types of maps to choose from (open maps and maps with fixed path).
- 10 levels.
- 4 types of towers.
- 5 base upgrades that increase tower attributes.
- 2 ammo upgrades for each tower that improve existing or add completely new effects.
- 5 skills that you can upgrade by gaining experience.
- 8 achievements to unlock that also gives you various bonuses.
If you have any questions, problems or suggestions contact us at email@example.com.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Syrmia, Syrmia Defence, Tower, Defence, Defense, Balista, Catapult, Net Thrower, Motivator
-- Limited time promotion of $1.99! --
** IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION **
We're currently working on a major overhaul of the rendering of the game. During this time we couldn't release any new levels for the old game. You can find updates of this on our facebook page, and we're very sorry for the lack in level updates these past few weeks because of this!
As a thank you to all the fans that helped during development, this release is only $1.99 for a limited time!
Prototype Defense is the ultimate open path tower defense game centered around unique gameplay, puzzles, achievements, a good campaign and intense high-speed HD graphics.
In Prototype Defense you will be able to create your own towers by combining turrets and bases, buy upgrades that actually change the behavior of towers, and maze in gigantic levels.
Prototype Defense, a game for those who like a challenge!
- Over 13 huge levels, including 2 endless. New levels every other week!
- Over 32 unique tower combinations; all upgradeable
- Over 20 different types of enemies
By default, sound is turned off for the game, but can be enabled by selecting the sound icon in the main menu!
Discuss Prototype Defense on facebook:
Also: Optimized for Nvidia Tegra as well!
Important fixes mentioned in comments:
- Fixed Licensing issue with Offline users!
The eyes of the enemy are over your lands. You must defend it! They attack by land and air but you have at your disposal all defensive measures of your kingdom and you powerful spells to face them. You have to conjure your spells and release at the exact moment, but the control of magic is not easy! Domitate it and crush your enemy!
- 3 game modes, campaign, skirmish and survival.
- 12 original maps.
- 16 types of enemies
- 24 towers
- 4 upgradeable spells
- HD textures
- Great graphics and sounds
- Original soundtrack
- 1.0 GHz or better
- 32 MB Hard Drive
- 512 MB RAM or better
Try the Warlock Defense trial first to be sure.
The domain of magic is decisive for victory. Use it well and joy!
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian
Portable tower defense war has arrived on your android device!
This full version offers the following features:
* Challenging campaign with 10 maps
* Survival mode with 10 maps
* Super High-Resolution graphics Mode: 1080x720 (Native, no upscaling!)
* No advertisement
* Maps offer even more gameplay: Multiple spawning points, more highground, etc.
* 2 free additional bonus maps next month for owners of the full version
* free updates in the future
Nexus Defense comes with the following features:
* Mobile Sci-Fi tower defense
* Very detailed high resolution graphics
* Fast hardware accelerated graphics engine
* Interactive terrain enhances gameplay experience
* Online highscore ranking
* Tower defense with open path
* Both high and low terrain
* 6 different upgradeable towers
* Graphics engine supports also old devices (Android 1.6 or higher required)
* Highly strategic gameplay (be creative)
More from developer
Pokud máte rádi zajímavosti i užitečné informace ze světa mobilních operačních systémů a zařízení, určitě by vám neměla v telefonu nebo tabletu chybět aplikace Dotekománie. Díky ní můžete mít nejnovější články stále po ruce.
Byla navržena s důrazem na jednoduchost, přehlednost a rychlost. Přejeme si, abyste se mohli soustředit na naše články - ne na to, jak se k nim dostanete.
Novinky jsou fajn, ale co když vás zajímá nějaký starší článek. Pro tyto (i jiné) případy je v aplikaci k dispozici vyhledávání.
Měl by autor článku znát váš názor? Pak není nic jednoduššího, než se přihlásit k Disqus a vložit přímo z aplikace k článku komentář.
Čtení na smartphonu je fajn, ale my jsme mysleli i na ty, kteří mají rádi pohodlí a zvolí raději tablet. Aplikace je dostupná a optimalizovaná i pro tato zařízení.
Znáte tu situaci, kdy narazíte na něco zajímavého a chcete o tom někomu jednoduše říct? Přesně pro tyto případy je v aplikaci připravena možnost články sdílet.
Čím vás možná nepotěšíme, je reklama v aplikaci. Je pro nás nutností - stejně jako na webu. Existuje ovšem řešení.
Aplikace Dotekománie je revoluční minimálně v jedné věci - přichází s možností předplatného, díky kterému se zbavíte otravných reklam. Ale pozor! Nejen v aplikaci - během doby, kdy budete mít zaplaceno, se vám nebudou zobrazovat reklamy ani na webu!
Abyste neřekli, že je to všechno jen o reklamě, nabízíme uživatelům s předplatným i funkce navíc. První z nich je možnost stáhnout si články do zařízení a následně si je přečíst offline. Další užitečnou funkcí, kterou získáte, je možnost přidávat články mezi oblíbené a mít k nim tak rychlý přístup v případě, že se k nim chcete vrátit.
Now to the fun part. You have to get through several levels, by building towers to kill enemies. There are three types of enemies. Greennies, fast but vulnerable. You'll get $35 for killing one of them and lose 1 life when one of them will get to the exit. Reddies are average in speed and health. You'll earn $25 for killing it and lose 2 lives if they'll get to the exit. And then there are the Bluez. Slow moving with lots of health. When those will reach the end, you'll lose 5 lives! So you better kill them before they do so and earn $30 for each.
Towers, there are four of them and each can be upgraded twice. The most common is Machine gun. It's cheap and you can buy three of them right from beginning. Then there is a Freeze gun, which slows enemies in it's range. Next, Shotgun. This beast is powerfull and every shot unleashes five deadly projectiles. And last but not least, Laser. It's expensive, but worth the extra cash.