Includes clear explanations which can help students better understand, analyse and answer exam questions related to Business Studies. The app is designed for A-level (e.g. Higher School Certificate) and first year university students.
The content covers the following six chapters:
1. Business and its environment
2. People in the organisation
4. Operations and project management
5. Finance and accounting
6. Strategic management
For each chapter, the app features a number of exam questions which are then analysed and answers given.
The content also covers many other areas such as the Enterprise, Business structure, Size of business, Objectives of businesses, Stakeholders, External business influences and many others.
The user-friendly app is a great revision companion. Good luck for your exams.
Note: This is a free app with some sample questions. Subject packs can be purchased in-app for $1.99 - $3.99.
Time your progress, share your results and save favourite tests.
Each question has a 'report this question' option if you feel it is not appropriate or there is an error.
The following subjects are offered. Next year we will offer an even greater range.
• Automotive (73 questions)
• Biology (215 questions)
• Business Services (74 questions)
• Business Studies (148 questions)
• Chemistry (209 questions)
• Construction (74 questions)
• Economics (231 questions)
• Electrotechnology (73 questions)
• Entertainment Industry (75 questions)
• Financial Services (15 questions)
• General Mathematics (270 questions)
• Geography (29 questions)
• Hospitality (75 questions)
• Human Services (30 questions)
• Legal Studies (91 questions)
• Mathematics (20 questions)
• Mathematics ext (40 questions)
• Personal Development Health and Physical Education (240 questions)
• Physics (209 questions)
• Primary Industries (60 questions)
• Retail Services (75 questions)
• Senior Science (208 questions)
• Studies of Religion (96 questions)
• Studies of Religion II (95 questions)
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.