This Android app is a testament to the Oil & Gas Journal's steadfast commitment to cutting-edge coverage of the changes, trends and technologies shaping the industry. PennWell's mission is to channel material through the media that best enhances its value, and allow readers to choose their editorial consumption method from moment to moment.
Download now and get a 30-day free trial.
Enjoy The Wall Street Journal’s world-leading journalism on a wide range of topics, including our renowned coverage of global business and finance, with top stories on world news, markets, tech, lifestyle and more—all updated throughout the day. This visually stunning and easy-to-use app offers full access to U.S., Europe and Asia digital and paper editions, with the latest news also translated into Japanese and Korean.
Special Features & Technical Specifications:
• News update options that let you control how often content is refreshed
• A seven-day archive of the English language editions of the newspapers and local-language digital editions so you never miss important news
• A visual, card-based layout for an enhanced mobile user experience
• Designed for Android Lollipop (5.0) OS and compatible with 4.0 OS or above
• Consultez dès 14 heures l’intégralité du journal et de ses suppléments.
• Accédez en continu aux 30 dernières éditions du journal.
• Profitez du journal partout dans vos déplacements grâce au mode déconnecté.
• Retrouvez le journal depuis l’application gratuite d’info en continu (téléchargeable sur le Play Store Android) et naviguez d’une appli à l’autre rapidement.
• Abonnez-vous directement depuis l’application à partir de 1 euros le premier mois puis à 17,90 € par mois (offre soumise à conditions). La souscription à l’abonnement se fait depuis le site web Le Monde.fr (www.lemonde.fr/abo).
• Ou achetez directement une ou plusieurs éditions à l’unité au prix de 2 €. L’achat se fait directement dans l’application par le Play Store Android.
The NEC® 2014 Edition app is your mobile companion to the code. Browse the articles or search by keyword, and access important electrical safety news and code development information from the NFPA.
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For the best protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using the latest requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Now you can access NFPA 10 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 10 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links. You also have the ability to bookmark important chapters for quick reference.
Update your knowledge on important provisions that impact safety. Only the 2010 edition includes:
• Clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
• More specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity
• New definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers
• New precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment
Find reliable, complete fire extinguisher guidance.
Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician...you can depend on this important Standard for current, comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
Make sure extinguishers are up to the job with the new extinguishers benchmark!
• Application is designed for Android Mobile OS (versions 2.X).
• Android OS 3.X is not supported in current version.
• Application is designed and optimized for Mobile platform.
• Recommended resolution for viewing this app is 640 X 960.
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2007 edition included major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
This edition also includes incorporating material on prevention as a new program element as well as the latest rules for:
• Emergency management mitigation
• Business continuity
Designed for code users at any level, this flexible mobile app helps you improve electrical safety knowledge and prep for exams. You can:
•Check your knowledge with more than 300 code questions
•Track your progress and identify code areas where you need to concentrate your efforts
•Study for any length of time -- a few minutes or an hour -- from the convenience of your smart phone or tablet
The NEC Digital Flash Cards is ideal for electrical designers, engineers, installers, contractors, facilities managers, inspectors, exam candidates, and anyone who applies National Electrical Code rules on the job.
The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (the 9/11 Commission), has recognized NFPA 1600: Standard on Disaster/Emergency Management and Business Continuity Programs as our National Preparedness Standard®. Widely used by public, not-for-profit, nongovernmental, and private entities on a local, regional, national, international and global basis, NFPA 1600 has been adopted by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security as a voluntary consensus standard for emergency preparedness. Now you can access NFPA 1600 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2010 edition includes major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
The app contains the complete revision and reorganization of the 2010 NFPA 1600, including major changes to the technical requirements and definitions. It establishes a common set of criteria for all disaster/emergency management and business continuity programs, and provides the fundamental criteria to develop, implement, assess and maintain these programs for prevention, mitigation, preparedness, response, continuity and recovery. The chapter on Program Elements is now four separate chapters -- Planning...Implementation...Testing and Exercises...and Program Improvement.
The 2007 and 2010 editions of NFPA 1600 have been designated by DHS, to be used by accredited 3rd parties, to evaluate and certify compliance of entities under its Private Sector Preparedness (PS Prep) Program.