Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage your voicemails, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Listen to, erase, sort, or reply to voicemail messages. Immediately respond via callback or SMS. Support for 4G LTE network. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
- Will alert you even if your device is sleeping.
- Configurable polling interval + ringtone.
- View the phone number, caller ID info (if available), or the custom name set up on my.ooma.com. Tap to play!
- For missed calls, return the call by tapping the notification.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) users get expanded notifications: return the call or share/email VM from the notice.
- Checks phone number against your device phone book, displaying contact name and picture, if available.
- Works with both the Ooma Basic service as well as the Premier account.
After configuring for the first time, the app will download any VMs in your Ooma inbox (up to 10). If you don't want to receive 10 notifications, clear your Ooma inbox on my.ooma.com first!
Requires a MP3 playing app, such as Google Play Music (free), and active Ooma service.
* Voicemail Checker for Ooma was not created nor endorsed by Ooma. Ooma is a registered trademark of Ooma, Inc.
This app will let you know when you have voicemail waiting via an assortment of methods, all fully configurable:
Widget (count supported only on some phones)
Sounds (use your own custom sound or enjoy the provided default)
Convenient access to your voicemail by tapping on a notification or popup.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to check for voicemail
android.permission.VIBRATE to vibrate when so configured
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to start the notifier service when the phone is rebooted
android.permission.CALL_PHONE to listen to messages
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK to work properly when phone is sleeping
This app has all the features of the free version, plus:
Home screen widget
Custom vibration patterns
Configurable voicemail access number
Full popup window control
Floating popup window with notification pause control
and, of course, no annoying ads!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestions for improvements or if you encounter any bugs.
Press on selected parameter to copy it to clipboard. In the same way you can copy, share, call and send message to selected number on SIM card.
This application doesn't support dual SIM.
This is adware version and requires INTERNET permission.
List of supported parameters:
- SIM card state
- SIM card serial number
- SIM card country ISO
- SIM card operator code
- SIM card operator name
- SIM IMSI
- Phone number
- Phone type
- Voice mail text ID
- Voice mail number
- Phone type
- Device IMEI
- Device MEID or ESN
- Network country ISO
- Network operator code
- Network operator name
- Network type
- Voice roaming
- Data roaming
Do more using just your voice.
Without touching your smartphone at all, you can get directions, set an alarm or pretty much anything—just by talking. Moto Voice is always ready. Say “Do I need an umbrella?” and it gives you the weather. Tell it you’re going home, and Moto Voice will get you there. Say "Find your phone" for your phone to make it ring so you can track it down.
On your new Moto X (2nd generation), there’s even more:
To make Moto Voice more personal to you, create your own launch phrase, like “Hello Moto X” and teach it your voice. Say “Play Beethoven on YouTube” to play music videos on YouTube. You can also interact with your favorite apps like Facebook and WhatsApp with your voice.
For Moto X (1st generation), Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, and Droid Ultra users, stay tuned for updates to Moto Voice / Touchless Control soon.
Languages supported: U.S. English, U.K. English, Australian English, India English, Canadian French, Belgium French, French, Italian, German, U.S. Spanish, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese.
A simple and fast application to send voice emails. Just after you push "Stop" button, an email with the voice message attached it's sent to your desired address (or addresses) or if you don't have internet connection they will be send as soon as it becomes available.
Using GMail the email is sent instantly. You can setup the email subject, body, even the sender.
TIP: If you enabled Google two steps authentication be sure that you generate a new password for this application otherwise the application will not be able to send the emails!
Please send me feedback and suggestions! Enjoy!
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
* Text message blocking works on Kitkat (Android 4.4)
* New feature:Do Not Disturb widget button to quickly block all calls
* New blocking feature: Allow the call to ring through, but prevent it from leaving voice mail.
* New feature: block outgoing text messages (Android 4.4 and above)
Download complete step-by-step guide at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26632652/ExtremeCallBlockerUserManual.pdf
Watch ABC news reporting about Extreme Call Blocker here:
-- Password protected
-- Backup/Restore to/from SD card or Dropbox cloud service, won't lose your numbers and messages when you uninstall and reinstall , or switch phones.
-- Option to automatically erase all blocked calls from your phone's call log, all blocking events are saved in the app's blocking history log, and can be emailed out from the phone.
-- Support five ways to block a call:
* Send to voice mail: no screen flash if number is also in your contact
* Answer-and-hang up: prevent the caller from leaving you any voice mail, no voice mail and no miss call notification.
* Mute the ring only: caller will hear the normal ring and then voice mail, you hear nothing.
* Block outgoing calls: Ideal if you give the phone to kids and don't want them to call numbers you don't want them to call.
* Allow call to ring but no access to voice mail.
-- Six ways to block SMS (Text only message):
* Blocked and erased
* Blocked and saved in the blocking history log, can be viewed, edited and replied from the blocking history log.
* Blocked and hide in the private sms box, can be viewed, edited and replied only by you, from the private sms box.
* Auto reply only without blocking, use as an auto text responder.
* Block based on message content, with content filter
* Auto forward the message to another number.
-- Block MMS (messages with attachment, picture,music...):
* MMS erased before received.
* Auto reply only without blocking
-- Build-in private sms box:
* Hide private SMS messages, message will only be saved in private mail box, not anywhere else
* Password protected.
* Calls to/from private listed numbers will automatically be erased from phone's call log, and logged in the private sms box. No trace of calls on the phone from private numbers.
* Concealed entry to private sms box
* Remote clear: clear the mail box remotely in case your phone is lost or in unwanted hands
* Auto time out to close the mail box
* Shake phone to close the mail box , so nobody can sneak up on you
-- 4 ways to customize blocking :
* Black list: Add individual numbers to be blocked, each number can be blocked in different ways, support timers to block based on day, hour and minute. Also block UNKNOWN, PRIVATE or other restricted numbers, and option to block all numbers not in contact book. Use wildcard match to block an area code. Option to send auto text message reply to blocked calls and messages.
* Blocking profile: setup blocking profiles, in each profile setup sms blocking and call blocking options,then add as many numbers to the profile as you want, without the need to setup blocking for each number. Support wildcard matching of phone numbers, can easily block all numbers from an area code , or 800, 877, etc.
* Contact Groups Blocking: Add all numbers you want to block to a Google contact group,and block all numbers in the contact group at once, support blocking on calendar schedule.
* White list: setup no-blocking list for calls you don't want to miss.
-- Do Not Disturb Widget
* Use widget to quickly turn on the do not disturb mode
* Three modes when in do not disturb mode, send all calls to voice mail, hang up on all calls, or mute all calls.
* Option to include white list numbers also when in the do not disturb mode.
• View talk, text and data usage
• View your plan and bill
• Make a payment
• Manage usage notifications
• Contact Cellcom
To use the myCellcom app, you need to have a myCellcom account set up. To register for a free myCellcom account:
•Simply go to http://my.cellcom.com select the link below the Log In button that says Click to Register, and follow the prompts to complete registration.
–If you are registering as an Account Owner, to verify your relationship with the account, you will need to provide one of the following pieces of information: Account password or social security number (last 4 digits) or federal tax ID.
–You can also choose to sign up as a Wireless User without an account password. A Wireless User account only has access to select information.
Important Note: The information provided is solely an estimate and may not accurately reflect your current usage. It is based on information that is received and processed by Cellcom at this time. There may be some delays in processing the information.
You need SuperSU v2.23 or newer for the app to work on Android 5.0 Lollipop.
Notifications Off is a useful utility for controlling application notifications in a centralized way. Instead of toggling notifications for applications individually from the settings screen you can turn off notifications for all applications from one place.
Using the new 'Profiles' feature you can keep multiple pre-configured profiles and quickly switch between them with a single click on a shortcut on your home screen. Or, you can completely automate it with Tasker integration.
Notifications Off can also automatically disable notifications for new applications as soon as they are installed.
Please do not leave one star reviews if it does not work for you. Instead email your device details (model, superuser app and version) to email@example.com so that I can help you.
Please submit all feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
Vibration Notifier offers a solution to this scenario: When you have a missed call, unread SMS or any other event*, the app keeps vibrating every X minutes for Y times or until you turn on the display of your device.
Troubleshooting: The app won't beep if your device is set to silent mode etc. Please note that the app does not change the vibration setting of the other apps, it will only do additional vibrations/beeps if you don't turn on your display before!
An optional feature is available as an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR) with which you'll get these repeating vibrations on your Android Wear smartwatch!
* all apps which notify you about new events by showing a notification in the Android status bar are supported, like WhatsApp, GoogleTalk, Twitter, facebook, etc. Note that this require access to your notification bar
Silent hours: Please note that when you set up a silent hours interval in the app, only Vibration Notifier itself won't vibrate or beep. It does not mute other apps so if you receive a new mail, your Gmail app might still beep!
VIBRATE - obviously necessary to enable the "vibrate every X min" feature
READ_PHONE_STATE - needed to detect missed calls & Android Wear
RECEIVE_SMS & READ_SMS - needed to detect unread SMS
WAKE_LOCK - seems like this is needed on some device to avoid infinite vibrating
READ_CALL_LOG & READ_CONTACTS - needed to differentiate between missed & rejected calls
READ_CONTENT_PROVIDER & GET_ACCOUNTS - necessary for new method to get unread Gmails
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Android Wear communication
Vous devez disposer de l'option gratuite VVM pour pouvoir bénéficier de toutes ses fonctionnalités. Pour l'activer gratuitement, RDV sur www.sfr.re.
Auteur : SFR Ile de La Réunion
Tag : repondeur, reunion, local, 974, SRR
- start computer (WakeOnLan)
- new: remote control your computer: shutdown, reboot, screenshot etc.
- call monitor displays calls immediately
- show and edit phone book
- switch on/off WiFi and WiFi guest access
- new: WPS connect new WiFi devices easy and fast
- restart and reset FRITZ!Box
- play voicemail messages
- open and send fax messages
- switch Smart Home devices
- new: display device temperature
- support multiple FRITZ!Boxes
- 18 widgets and shortcuts for nearly all features
- callthrough, dial helper and skype integration
User about BoxToGo Pro:
"BoxToGo is the leading and most comprehensive FRITZ!Box-App and has much more features than all AVM FRITZ!Apps."
Setup wizard lets you easily setup BoxToGo and supports MyFRITZ!, DynDns and free "BoxToGo DynDns".
The connection between BoxToGo and your FRITZ! Box is protected by SSL and by certificate check against man-in-the-middle attacks.
Save telephone charges or even make free phone calls. BoxToGo connects phone calls to your FRITZ!Box. Two lines are necessary, like ISDN or Voice over IP. Use flatrates which are usually available only from home. You can set whether the callee see your home number instead of your mobile phone. Note that these are normal calls via the mobile network, not over the Internet. Callthroug is not internet telephony.
Voicemail and fax messages:
These messages can be displayed in calls list and be opened as wav or pdf file with firmware from xx.05.05. If you use a newer FRITZ!Box model you can send faxes with images attached.
AVM FRITZ!Box 3270, 3370, 3490, 4080, 6320, 6340, 6360, 6810, 6840, 6842, 7112, 7141, 7170, 7240, 7270, 7320, 7330, 7340, 7360, 7362, 7390, 7490 or 7570 with firmware from xx.04.87.
Support and money back:
Please contact me if you have problems or questions. If BoxToGo should still not work, you'll get your money back!
Visit http://www.boxtogo.de for FAQs, forum and videos or contact me directly: email@example.com or +49 (0) 30 70206375
I want everyone to know this app doesn't open because there is nothing to open. You tap the icon and your hotspot is enabled tap it again to turn it off.
If you don't like the fact that the app can't open I have another hotspot app called "WiFi Hotspot 2".
I am working on an update for the app to be zipaligned, add hotspot toggled notification, and add error/alert notifications.
This app allows you to set your phone on vibrate for a certain amount of time, then at the end of that time your phone will automatically switch back to having sound on.
Tags: Vibrate, Temporary Vibrate, Timed Vibrate, Ringer, Automatic Vibrate, Temp Vibrate, BranTek Apps