Visual Voice Mail lets you access & manage your voicemails, so you don't have to dial Voice Mail. Listen to, erase, sort, or reply to voicemail messages. Immediately respond via callback or SMS. Support for 4G LTE network. A $2.99 monthly subscription fee applies.
"Voicemail" is a simple app does does no harm to your device, but the author disclaims all responsibility for any harm done or loss incurred anyway.
This version of "Voicemail" fixes issues with giffgaff and Verizon Wireless voicemail numbers.
- Will alert you even if your device is sleeping.
- Configurable polling interval + ringtone.
- View the phone number, caller ID info (if available), or the custom name set up on my.ooma.com. Tap to play!
- For missed calls, return the call by tapping the notification.
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) users get expanded notifications: return the call or share/email VM from the notice.
- Checks phone number against your device phone book, displaying contact name and picture, if available.
- Works with both the Ooma Basic service as well as the Premier account.
After configuring for the first time, the app will download any VMs in your Ooma inbox (up to 10). If you don't want to receive 10 notifications, clear your Ooma inbox on my.ooma.com first!
Requires a MP3 playing app, such as Google Play Music (free), and active Ooma service.
* Voicemail Checker for Ooma was not created nor endorsed by Ooma. Ooma is a registered trademark of Ooma, Inc.
This app will let you know when you have voicemail waiting via an assortment of methods, all fully configurable:
Widget (count supported only on some phones)
Sounds (use your own custom sound or enjoy the provided default)
Convenient access to your voicemail by tapping on a notification or popup.
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE to check for voicemail
android.permission.VIBRATE to vibrate when so configured
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED to start the notifier service when the phone is rebooted
android.permission.CALL_PHONE to listen to messages
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK to work properly when phone is sleeping
This app has all the features of the free version, plus:
Home screen widget
Custom vibration patterns
Configurable voicemail access number
Full popup window control
Floating popup window with notification pause control
and, of course, no annoying ads!
Email email@example.com if you have any suggestions for improvements or if you encounter any bugs.
The app will automatically download messages with attached voice sound files stored in your Gmail email account. Play back messages, powerful text search through voicemails and transcripts, forward voicemails via email, and integrate with contact list from the address book stored on your device.
Full Feature List:
* AUTO EXTRACT AND DOWNLOAD VOICEMAILS FROM EMAILS
Automatically download and store on your device voicemail messages and sound files from your Gmail email account. Currently supported VoIP providers include
** Google Voice,
** Freephoneline and Worldline
** CBB Mobil
** Vodaphone NZ
Gmail credentials are stored on your device and exchanged only with Google gmail.com service. Sound file attachment is required.
*NO EXTRA SERVICE SUBSCRIPTIONS
No need to subscribe to any third party services other than Gmail and your VoIP provider.
*SMART SEARCH THROUGH DOWNLOADED VOICEMAILS
Easily search and filter voice mails by key words in voicemail transcripts, phone numbers, and associated contact names.
Forward downloaded voicemails via email to any recipient.
Add phone numbers to the address book stored on your device directly from the application.
Initiate call back to voice mail originators from within the app
Note: for Vonage messages, please enable voicemail to email feature with .WAV sound message file attachments in your Vonage web account.
For Support and troubleshooting please visit support forum at www.appbird.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest! We hope you'll find this app useful.
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.
Here are some of the things Verizon Cloud can do for you:
• Securely back up your tablet’s content (contacts, photos, videos and more) to your own cloud account
• Access your content when you need it, even on the go, from any compatible device, such as your tablet, smartphone, or computer
• Share select media content using your favorite native apps
• Back up content from your PC or Mac’s hard drive to your Verizon Cloud account using the downloadable desktop client. You can then access that content on your mobile devices
If you are an existing user of Backup Assistant or Backup Assistant Plus, all your content will automatically transfer to Verizon Cloud.
Recommended tip: go to Settings>Backup Assistant Plus and turn off syncing for everything including Contacts.
This app can be downloaded and used on any tablet running Android software. However, this app has been tested and certified for most Verizon Wireless tablets. Go to www.vzw.com/cloud for the complete list
Downloading is quick and should take less than a minute.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with Verizon®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 Verizon®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
Verizon® is a registered trademark of Verizon Communications, Inc.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Use the My Verizon Mobile app to get account information on-the- go. Check usage, make payments, change features and more!
The My Verizon Mobile app enhances your Verizon Wireless retail store experience by letting you:
• Automatically check in when you arrive for appointments, workshops, or in-store pickups
• Request assistance from our staff from your phone while in the store
• View featured and promotional products within the store
• Search or scan for product details, pricing, and ratings
• Purchase accessories via your phone
• Find out your device’s trade-in value
To use these features, you may need to turn on Wi-Fi on your phone at the time of your store visit.
*Important note – usage data reflected in My Verizon Mobile is not updated in real-time. Usage data reflects latest available information since last bill.
This is the COMPANION application for Verizon FamilyBase which will give you more features for your kid's compatible phone.
If you haven't already subscribed to Verizon FamilyBase you will need to visit http://familybase.vzw.com to subscribe before continuing.
Once subscribed, from your FamilyBase activity page, you'll have an option to choose "Get Companion App" which will send a text message to your kid's compatible phone with a link to download this app.
With your kid's phone in hand:
☆Step 1 Tap the link from the text message received on your kid's phone or find this app in Google Play (FamilyBase Companion)
☆ Step 2 Tap the download button and follow the instructions that appear on your kid's phone screen
☆Step 3 After the app has downloaded choose OPEN to open the application and you're all set!
Within the next 15 minutes you'll start receiving additional insights about your kid's phone use in your FamilyBase Activity pages in My Verizon and your compatible handset.
And don't worry if the Companion app is removed from your kid's phone, rest assured, you'll be notified.
☆ Don’t worry! FamilyBase does not let your parents "spy" on you or read your texts!
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
La herramienta tiene un uso muy sencillo, en la pantalla principal escaneará en busca de redes wifi y mostrara el listado de redes disponibles. Si la red es vulnerable se procederá a la generación de la clave por defecto.
Recuerda que debes utilizar la herramienta para auditar y no para delinquir. Por otro lado, si encuentras que tu red es vulnerable no dudes en cambiar la clave por defecto de tu router, como recomendación importante.
I want everyone to know this app doesn't open because there is nothing to open. You tap the icon and your hotspot is enabled tap it again to turn it off.
If you don't like the fact that the app can't open I have another hotspot app called "WiFi Hotspot 2".
I am working on an update for the app to be zipaligned, add hotspot toggled notification, and add error/alert notifications.
This app allows you to set your phone on vibrate for a certain amount of time, then at the end of that time your phone will automatically switch back to having sound on.
Tags: Vibrate, Temporary Vibrate, Timed Vibrate, Ringer, Automatic Vibrate, Temp Vibrate, BranTek Apps