In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides
Includes more than 350 multiple choice quiz questions and 350 flashcards.
Also includes glossary with common terms and definitions in three learning modules:
- Business Responsibilities & Law
- Auditing and Attestation
- Custom Module that you create
Business law consists of many different areas including: Contracts, the law of Corporations and other Business Organizations, Securities Law, Intellectual Property, Antitrust, Secured Transactions, Commercial Paper, Income Tax, Pensions & Benefits, Trusts & Estates, Immigration Law, Labor Law, Employment Law and Bankruptcy. It is a branch of law that examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Business Law news feed.
Accounting, Theory, Financial, Financial, Management, Auditing, Law, Taxation, certification, quiz
Justice Law Center App Features:
- Offices for locations and contact information of law offices
- Consultation for free legal consultation fill out contact form
- Case Cam for taking and sending pictures that pertain to your case
- Updates for keeping updated on latest legal tips
- About for information about Justice Law Center
- Attorneys of whom practice law at the Justice Law Centers
- Legal Guide for the kind of law practiced at Justice Law Center
- Connect to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Share for sharing app via: Email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and SMS Text Messaging
- Reviews for leaving feedback on your experience with Justice Law Center
- Notepad for taking notes
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
On in-App purchase of this App, you will get 1 year subscription of www.companiesact.in free. After purchasing please mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for activation of the subscription . (Applicable for purchases made after price revision)
Indian Corporate Law (ICL) is your one click access to the Companies Act 2013 & 1956. It a dedicated App on Indian Company law with major focus on the new Companies Act 2013. Apart from the Bare Act, you can also access latest notifications , circulars, rules and lots of other things . Notification & circulars are tagged with relevant sections for better understanding. You can create notes , bookmark important reading and share the content with others.
Companies Act 2013 also comes with collaborative reading features where you can access the reference to other sections within a section by just click of button.
Indian Company Law (ICL) provides a very innovative mobile forum for discussing queries related to Companies Act. User can post their questions and answers to questions posted others, it’s a unique way of sharing knowledge with others.
ICL comes with unique Widget through which you can access any section just by click of button, no need to open the App time and again. It also comes with a host of never before seen features which will provide you altogether different experience of reading any bare act.
- Offline Text of Companies Act 2013 & 1956
- Draft rules of Companies Act 2013.
- Notifications,Circulars,Rules of Companies Act 1956.
- Linked sections of Companies Act 1956 in Companies Act 2013.
- Interseting Facts of Companies Act 1956 and Companies Act 2013.
- User friendly search.
ICL is developed by IT arm of Corporate Professionals group.
In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Please get back to our customer representative team at 'email@example.com' if you face any issues, or want additional features. Your feedback is always welcome !
or follow us at:
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/indiancompanylaw
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/companiesact-in
twitter : https://twitter.com/CompaniesActIn
Note: Indian Company Law uses your Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Companies Act 1956,Companies Act 2013,Act 1956,Act 2013,Companies 2013,Companies 1956, Indian Company Law,Indian Company Act,Notifications,Circulars,.Rules,Draft Rules,New Companies Law,New Companies Bill,Indian Law,Bare Act,Company Secretaries,chartered Accountants,Auditors,Directors,Chief Financial Officers
Our areas of legal specialty include family law (such as divorce, child custody, child support), bankruptcy (which included debt consolidation, chapter 7, credit repair), criminal defense, business formation, and personal injury.
When you hire our law firm, Maceau Law, to represent you in the court of law, you gain the advantage of hiring some of the most practiced and trained lawyers in Colorado Springs with more than 30 years of experience. Our lawyers not only well know the finer points of practicing law, but they also know the judges, the other attorneys in town, and the nuances of the local courts. That best assures an optimal outcome in court for you.
Another advantage you gain is that you’re not treated like another number. Some law firms try to get you through your case as fast as possible in order to maximize their profits. As a result, they may not pay as close attention to your specific needs as they should and it can result in a compromised outcome for you. Not so at Maceau Law.
At our law firm, we take the time to get to know you and fully understand your situation. And we work for you, not the other way around. You’ll always feel in control and fully informed about your case. We never pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do, we’re patient, we listen, and we help you get through what can sometimes be tough, emotional legal issues. We’re here to help you!
In this app, you'll find:
- One-touch dialing, GPS-based directions and built-in sharing features
- Information about the types of law we practice, with our specialties highlighted
- Reviews and testimonials from previous clients
- A simple free consult form that you can submit from your phone
- Quick Cam, a photo feature allowing you take a picture at an accident scene or document evidence and send it directly to our law firm.
- Legal form submission: Send us accident reports and divorce, bankruptcy and criminal incidence forms
- View numerous videos from our lawyers on what we do and various legal topics
- Voice Your Case: This feature allows you to record notes about your case and send an audio file directly to us
- Sign up for My Legal Times and check the Times' information on your phone
- Social media, contact information & more
Considered by many to be the No. 1 defense attorney in the country, Bruce Margolin has successfully defended probably more marijuana cases than any other criminal defense lawyer in the country!
Bruce Margolin's experience and expertise is unparalleled. He knows the law inside out, and he has participated in many of the successful changes in legislation. With an in-depth understanding of the interpretation and application of these laws, especially related to medical marijuana, he has helped countless clients, even after an arrest, to avoid charges being brought against them before the matter went to court.
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
The Family Law Book, launched in Melbourne in 2009, is an unusually helpful subscription service for busy lawyers and their staff covering all routine family law, procedure, forms and precedents in one volume – and much more.
Our loose-leaf and e-book packages are concise but thorough, modelled on law society knowledge guidelines for specialist accreditation in family law.
Both packages include easy access to our website and all of its services. These include our special monthly summaries of Latest Notable Cases, our unique Legal Help Line, forms and 300 pages of precedents online, Practice News and a members’ archive of case notes, useful papers and brochures.
“The Family Law Book … is a practical book which would be very useful in the library of any family lawyer … ” Diana Bryant, Chief Justice Family Court of Australia”
“It has become an essential part of my practice … a great resource for researching all areas of family law … the Legal Help Line is the jewel in the crown for me … There are other useful resources available too. I highly recommend The Family Law Book – our annual investment pays off in a very short time.” Alan Blumberg, Blackman Legal, Lindfield, NSW
“My family law team is loving the service. We refer to it as the ‘the Bible’.” Kym Briese, Kym Briese Lawyers, Toowoomba, Qld
“I enjoy the Book and your regular updates. Your case summaries are relevant, concise and a great time saver.” Ian Shann, National Practice Group Leader Family Law, Slater & Gordon, Melbourne, Vic
“Your Legal Help Line is like having counsel in your back pocket.” Antonella Sanderson, Family Law Matters, Cronulla, NSW
СПС «Право.ru» станет хорошим помощником, прежде всего, для юриста, адвоката, финансового консультанта, аудитора или предпринимателя. Приложение разработано с учетом требований пользователей и советов экспертов, а потому работать с документами будет удобно как специалисту, так и человеку без профильных знаний.