Check out what we have to offer by downloading our App!
-Call us with one click
-GPS Directions to our Location
-Coupons and Specials
-Download or view our menu
-Check out our Daily Specials
-Get rewarded for repeat visits
-Stay in touch, sign-up for our newsletter, and text alerts
Our app includes:
-Easy to use Voice Notes
-Take photos using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Forums to ask questions about particular types of law issues.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
Includes more than 350 multiple choice quiz questions and 350 flashcards.
Also includes glossary with common terms and definitions in three learning modules:
- Business Responsibilities & Law
- Auditing and Attestation
- Custom Module that you create
Business law consists of many different areas including: Contracts, the law of Corporations and other Business Organizations, Securities Law, Intellectual Property, Antitrust, Secured Transactions, Commercial Paper, Income Tax, Pensions & Benefits, Trusts & Estates, Immigration Law, Labor Law, Employment Law and Bankruptcy. It is a branch of law that examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Business Law news feed.
Accounting, Theory, Financial, Financial, Management, Auditing, Law, Taxation, certification, quiz
Download the app to take advantage of many features that powerfully deliver relevant content integrated into your workflow.
With the Bloomberg Law app on your smartphone, you will:
• View news and analysis targeted to your interests
• Follow news, litigation, and market performance of your clients, prospects, and other companies on your Watchlist
• Receive your latest Bloomberg Law alerts for legal and news searches
• Access legal documents and news articles in your Queue, even when you are offline
• Easily track dockets, opinions or bills in your interest areas
• Share legal documents and news with other Bloomberg Law subscribers
• Receive push notifications for important legal news stories from Bloomberg News
Note: Only Bloomberg Law subscribers receive full access to the app. You must log in with a current Bloomberg Law username and password.
On in-App purchase of this App, you will get 1 year subscription of www.companiesact.in free. After purchasing please mail your details to email@example.com for activation of the subscription . (Applicable for purchases made after price revision)
Indian Corporate Law (ICL) is your one click access to the Companies Act 2013 & 1956. It a dedicated App on Indian Company law with major focus on the new Companies Act 2013. Apart from the Bare Act, you can also access latest notifications , circulars, rules and lots of other things . Notification & circulars are tagged with relevant sections for better understanding. You can create notes , bookmark important reading and share the content with others.
Companies Act 2013 also comes with collaborative reading features where you can access the reference to other sections within a section by just click of button.
Indian Company Law (ICL) provides a very innovative mobile forum for discussing queries related to Companies Act. User can post their questions and answers to questions posted others, it’s a unique way of sharing knowledge with others.
ICL comes with unique Widget through which you can access any section just by click of button, no need to open the App time and again. It also comes with a host of never before seen features which will provide you altogether different experience of reading any bare act.
- Offline Text of Companies Act 2013 & 1956
- Draft rules of Companies Act 2013.
- Notifications,Circulars,Rules of Companies Act 1956.
- Linked sections of Companies Act 1956 in Companies Act 2013.
- Interseting Facts of Companies Act 1956 and Companies Act 2013.
- User friendly search.
ICL is developed by IT arm of Corporate Professionals group.
In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Please get back to our customer representative team at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' if you face any issues, or want additional features. Your feedback is always welcome !
or follow us at:
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/indiancompanylaw
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/companiesact-in
twitter : https://twitter.com/CompaniesActIn
Note: Indian Company Law uses your Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Companies Act 1956,Companies Act 2013,Act 1956,Act 2013,Companies 2013,Companies 1956, Indian Company Law,Indian Company Act,Notifications,Circulars,.Rules,Draft Rules,New Companies Law,New Companies Bill,Indian Law,Bare Act,Company Secretaries,chartered Accountants,Auditors,Directors,Chief Financial Officers
In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides
Ask a Lawyer is FREE! Find lawyers all over the country then ask a lawyer any question you might have.
Ask a Lawyer any legal question today, let our lawyers help you.
New unique instant direct lawyer messaging system!
Do you need help? Confused about the legal process, what to do next, what are your rights, who to use, what you do?
Ask A Lawyer wants to put your mind at ease and relieve the stress of not knowing what to do. Giving you the comfort to know you are making the right decision.
Courts, laws, and the legal areas is a complicated field and can be a confusing process. We're here to help, ask any question from how to get start to what you should be doing. You can even get a lawyer right away to get started on your case.
With our professional attorneys you can ask any legal questions and get an instant response straight to your email.
The primary purpose of this app is to allow people to get legal help, possible representation, and find out answers to any general questions they may have from our lawyers for FREE!
When you’re ready feel free to take advantage of our Instant Representation Feature in order to get a lawyer started on your case today.
If you have any questions about this app or our services feel free to view our website at
www.willislawyers.com or call us at (888) 483-4390
Legal Help, Lawyers, Ask A Lawyer, Attorney, Lawyer Help, Drinking and Driving, Legal Advice, Lawyer, Attorney help, Law, Laws, Know the law, Legal Representation, legal help, lawyer advice, lawyer mobile app, need a attorney, bankruptcy, personal injury, case evaluation, wills, trusts, legal need help, elder law, social security law, disability law, disability lawyers, estate planning lawyers, estate planning lawyer, business law, business lawyers, tax attorney, tax lawyers, ask a legal question, ask a attorney, business lawyers, lawyer help, lawyer advice, legal help, legal help questions, locate a lawyer, my lawyer help, help with lawyers, help with legal case, the law, accident legal help, drinking and driving legal help, DUI help, DUI Legal help, DUI legal questions, DUI lawyers, DUI Questions, DUI Legal Questions, DUI legal question, lawyers help, attorneys help, local attorney, local lawyers, local legal questions, lawyers in need, need a lawyer, need a lawyers, legal rights, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, criminal defense law, criminal defense lawyers, immediately contact a local attorney, immediately contact a lawyer, accident attorney, accident lawyer, accident lawyers, motor vehicle accidents, attorney, attorneys, law firm, legal app, legal applications, lawyer, lawyers, lawyer app, lawyer apps, attorney app, attorney apps, my attorney app, my attorney apps, my lawyer app, my lawyer apps, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, my lawyer, injury attorney, accident checklist, insurance checklist, insurance claim, accident, insurance company claim checklists, cruise injury, cruise ship claim, cruise free lawyer advice, free advice, free attorney advice, Accident Attorney, Local Lawyer, cruise ship lawyer, cruise attorney, Injury Lawyer, personal injury lawyers, car accident attorneys, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawsuit, accident claim, OWI, OWVI, OWI Attorney.
By viewing this description, you agree and understand that this is information upon request. You also agree that any information contained within the application is information upon request. You also understand that we are only licensed to practice in certain states and federal courts, and this application is only intended for use in those states. The website within the app is only for our practice. If you download our application in a jurisdiction within which we are not licensed, you expressly agree that we are in no way offering you legal advice by your use of the app and are not practicing law or availing our services for cases in those states.
- News & article updates for law & business topics
- Law & business's event promo & updates
- Law Forum : share your opinions and engage community
- Easy Q&A : The collected question can be easily sent to our firm through email report and the answer will be directly send back to your email.
- Experts : The expert profile of our Law Firm
- Affiliation with
- Contact us
- Past events
This app was build through Dpanell.
Visit our website at www.dpanell.com for more further information
The CycleLaw Application is one of those apps you don’t think you will ever need, until you do. And when you do, you’ll be glad you took a few seconds to download it. The CycleLaw App provides straightforward to-do’s, fact and evidence gathering tools to ensure you or your loved one are informed and protected when you are involved in an accident. None of us like to think about it, but accidents do happen.
CycleLaw App features:
- Camera, video recorder and text notepad provide all you will need to record all of the pertinent data about any accident.
- Invaluable FAQ section containing important information about the appropriate procedures to prepare for and handle any accident.
- Time saving forms to clearly collect accident information from the other parties (drivers, witnesses, passengers etc.)
- Automatic GPS locator which aides in recording critical accident facts like traffic patterns and driving conditions.
- Emergency Services Locator.
Our app will help you know your rights, collect all appropriate data and submit it to our office for our case evaluators to review.
Have our app on your phone incase you are ever involved in an accident.
Our app includes:
-Ease to use Voice Notes
-Document your damages using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Use our forms to collect appropriate information at the scene of your accident.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
We focus on what matters to you — whether it’s overcoming a legal challenge, taking your business to the next level, or having a trusted partner for ongoing legal advice. Think of us as an extension of your team with the legal know-how.
Our focus is on our clients and their concerns. We are committed to maintaining this focus throughout the firm every day. Clients value relationships with lawyers they can trust and who listen to them. We earn that trust every day and never stop listening.
We help you move your agenda forward and deal effectively and efficiently with obstacles that come between you and your goals. Responsive and aggressive problem-solving is a core operating principle to Doubleday LAW.
We are privileged to have many long-standing client relationships. We are also privileged to create new client relationships each year, with most new clients coming to us after recommendations from existing clients who are “promoters” of the Firm.
Whether you are a current client, prospective client or someone interested in joining us, we invite you to explore our app and see what makes Doubleday LAW special and different.
Our areas of legal specialty include family law (such as divorce, child custody, child support), bankruptcy (which included debt consolidation, chapter 7, credit repair), criminal defense, business formation, and personal injury.
When you hire our law firm, Maceau Law, to represent you in the court of law, you gain the advantage of hiring some of the most practiced and trained lawyers in Colorado Springs with more than 30 years of experience. Our lawyers not only well know the finer points of practicing law, but they also know the judges, the other attorneys in town, and the nuances of the local courts. That best assures an optimal outcome in court for you.
Another advantage you gain is that you’re not treated like another number. Some law firms try to get you through your case as fast as possible in order to maximize their profits. As a result, they may not pay as close attention to your specific needs as they should and it can result in a compromised outcome for you. Not so at Maceau Law.
At our law firm, we take the time to get to know you and fully understand your situation. And we work for you, not the other way around. You’ll always feel in control and fully informed about your case. We never pressure you into doing something you don’t want to do, we’re patient, we listen, and we help you get through what can sometimes be tough, emotional legal issues. We’re here to help you!
In this app, you'll find:
- One-touch dialing, GPS-based directions and built-in sharing features
- Information about the types of law we practice, with our specialties highlighted
- Reviews and testimonials from previous clients
- A simple free consult form that you can submit from your phone
- Quick Cam, a photo feature allowing you take a picture at an accident scene or document evidence and send it directly to our law firm.
- Legal form submission: Send us accident reports and divorce, bankruptcy and criminal incidence forms
- View numerous videos from our lawyers on what we do and various legal topics
- Voice Your Case: This feature allows you to record notes about your case and send an audio file directly to us
- Sign up for My Legal Times and check the Times' information on your phone
- Social media, contact information & more