Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to email@example.com
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides
With this app you can:
- View daily appointments
- Track payment details
- Add notes
- Capture material use data
- Track target pests
- Capture signatures (Customer, and Tech)
- Scan barcodes and track pest data for traps
- Print service tickets wirelessly w/ approved printer (Brother PJ-662-K)
An active account for fieldwork is required to use this app. You can create a new account at https://app.fieldworkhq.com/signup.
If you have any trouble using this app please contact us directly at (800) 992-6339
News coverage includes all global law news as well as specific searches on IP & Patent Law, Cyber Law, Tax Law, Wills & Probate, and Employment Law.
Get the news you need today with the tap of your finger.
Download the app to take advantage of many features that powerfully deliver relevant content integrated into your workflow.
With the Bloomberg Law app on your smartphone, you will:
• View news and analysis targeted to your interests
• Follow news, litigation, and market performance of your clients, prospects, and other companies on your Watchlist
• Receive your latest Bloomberg Law alerts for legal and news searches
• Access legal documents and news articles in your Queue, even when you are offline
• Easily track dockets, opinions or bills in your interest areas
• Share legal documents and news with other Bloomberg Law subscribers
• Receive push notifications for important legal news stories from Bloomberg News
Note: Only Bloomberg Law subscribers receive full access to the app. You must log in with a current Bloomberg Law username and password.
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
» Manage Users' Group Membership
Our app includes:
-Easy to use Voice Notes
-Take photos using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Forums to ask questions about particular types of law issues.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
No. 1 business card app, loved by 100 million users
* Top Developer on Google Play
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of Business Cards - The New York Times
* The business cards just jump into your phones – CBS TV
CamCard is the easiest app to manage and exchange business cards, the perfect fit for sales people, entrepreneurs, business developers or marketing experts, and anyone who want to be one.
* Scan and store your business cards, never miss a card
* Exchange e-cards with people nearby
* Add notes & reminders to contacts
* Get contact updates. Be the first one to say congrats
* Enrich your profile to tell people more about yourself
* Search contacts’ company news to start a good conversation
* Navigate to contact addresses in Map
* Access contact information across multiple devices
* Manage contacts from all over the world with 17 recognition languages
Recognition languages: Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Korean, Norwegian, Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Hungarian, Italian, Swedish, and Russian.
CamScanner – Document scanning and sharing app.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+: CamCard
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
Motivation To Your Mobile is a free application created to inspire you every morning, Monday through Friday, with an original uplifting message. One thought can inspire the genius in you to do things that you never before thought were possible.
10 things Motivation To Your Mobile will inspire you to do:
1. Inspire you to think
2. Inspire you to dream
3. Inspire you to share with others
4. Inspire you to look forward to greatness
5. Inspire you to want more out of life
6. Inspire you to challenge yourself
7. Inspire you to lead
8. Inspire you to have confidence
9. Inspire you to think positive instead of negative
10. Inspire you to never forget that you can
The inspirational messages displayed each day are original content authored by encouragement speaker Derrick Hayes. You can get more information about Derrick and his work at http://www.derrickhayes.com.
The Mobile directory of businesses, events, and deals with your local chamber of commerce.
A reliable and trusted resource in your community.
MyChamberApp is mobile software that allows users to quickly find businesses and events within the chamber community.
Live in over 400 Chambers!
Keywords: MyChamberApp, ChamberApp, Chamber of Commerce
- Essential guidance in the areas of Client Care, Regulatory Compliance and Risk Management which is updated as regulation changes.
- Information on quality standards including Lexcel, CQS and the Legal Eye Quality Standard.
- Alerts to important new regulation, industry news and events.
- Details of the full Legal Eye team with one-touch contact details for immediate additional guidance.
- Latest news which reports on changes in legislation that directly affect law firms.
- A full listing of upcoming Legal Eye seminars and events around the country and other shows and conferences of interest.
- Voice message record and send function for detailed guidance requests.
Well established in the region for several years, the CS Auto Washing hands is the place of choice for St-Eustache.
Design forms on our web-based designer, push them to your team’s smartphones or tablets, and route their responses through to a wide range of destinations, including email or PDF.
The questions you place in your forms support a range of data types:
- images (answered with the camera)
- location (answered with the GPS)
- select one
- select many
- phone number
- (and more)
and can include validation constraints (to prevent the form from being submitted) and be conditionally visible on the flow of answers already provided.
The app supports offline form completion (no network connectivity available), and saving of partially completed forms for returning to at a later time.
On the server, received forms can be delivered through many options, including:
- email (as text, email, Word, and PDF)
- SMS (text message)
- inserted into a Google Spreadsheet
- stored in Amazon S3
- routed to any HTTP REST endpoint
The server API also supports pushing pre-populated forms to specific members of your team, as a 'oneshot' work item for them to complete.
For more information and to sign up (free for a single device; free 14-day trials are available for teams), please visit us at http://www.devicemagic.com
The Family Law Book, launched in Melbourne in 2009, is an unusually helpful subscription service for busy lawyers and their staff covering all routine family law, procedure, forms and precedents in one volume – and much more.
Our loose-leaf and e-book packages are concise but thorough, modelled on law society knowledge guidelines for specialist accreditation in family law.
Both packages include easy access to our website and all of its services. These include our special monthly summaries of Latest Notable Cases, our unique Legal Help Line, forms and 300 pages of precedents online, Practice News and a members’ archive of case notes, useful papers and brochures.
“The Family Law Book … is a practical book which would be very useful in the library of any family lawyer … ” Diana Bryant, Chief Justice Family Court of Australia”
“It has become an essential part of my practice … a great resource for researching all areas of family law … the Legal Help Line is the jewel in the crown for me … There are other useful resources available too. I highly recommend The Family Law Book – our annual investment pays off in a very short time.” Alan Blumberg, Blackman Legal, Lindfield, NSW
“My family law team is loving the service. We refer to it as the ‘the Bible’.” Kym Briese, Kym Briese Lawyers, Toowoomba, Qld
“I enjoy the Book and your regular updates. Your case summaries are relevant, concise and a great time saver.” Ian Shann, National Practice Group Leader Family Law, Slater & Gordon, Melbourne, Vic
“Your Legal Help Line is like having counsel in your back pocket.” Antonella Sanderson, Family Law Matters, Cronulla, NSW