Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
With this app you can:
- View daily appointments
- Track payment details
- Add notes
- Capture material use data
- Track target pests
- Capture signatures (Customer, and Tech)
- Scan barcodes and track pest data for traps
- Print service tickets wirelessly w/ approved printer (Brother PJ-662-K)
An active account for fieldwork is required to use this app. You can create a new account at http://app.fielworkhq.com/signup.
If you have any trouble using this app please contact us directly at (800) 992-6339
SmartOffice lets you access Microsoft Office and other documents from anywhere. SmartOffice includes simple tools to create from templates, make changes, share via email in original or PDF format, print new versions, or sync to the cloud.
View: SmartOffice accurately displays MS Office files PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text (.txt) and Images
• Fast loading for all MS Office file types, PLUS Adobe PDF, plain text and Images
• Full support for multi-touch gestures
• Screen display adapts to fit your tablet or smartphone
• Visual Explorer – thumbnail and timeline views make it easy to find your recent documents
• Reflow pages to fit screen, or see full page layouts
• Document Info view shows all file details
• "N-up" feature dynamically displays multiple pages of a document – navigate easily to any page with
• Zoom in to the smallest detail in your document – Artifex's rendering engine allows crystal clear viewing
• Use slide show view for presentations
• 3D document viewing – put on your glasses and see your renderings in 3D
Create: Use FREE preloaded templates
• Create new MS Office docs from a blank template, or use FREE preloaded optional templates
• Save in original document formats to maintain compatibility and editing capability, or save to PDF
Edit: Easily edit text or change styles with intuitive editing and formatting tools
• Edit MS Office documents – Word (.doc, .docx), Excel (.xls, .xlsx), PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx)
• You can annotate PDF files, but you cannot edit PDF.
• Choose fonts, colors, formatting – embed shapes and images
• Cut and paste to in-app clipboard
• Undo function to recover mistakes
• Keyword search and hypertext links
• Easy, precise cursor placement
• PowerPoint slide sorter
Print: Print directly from SmartOffice
• Print directly from the app to thousands of supported wireless printers
• Convert/export/save to PDF
Share: Share documents via email or sync to the cloud
• Send email directly from within SmartOffice using your device's email client
• Cloud storage compatibility – connect directly to DropBox, Box, Google Drive
File and Print Formats:
• Microsoft Office: all versions since 1997:
Word, PowerPoint and Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2003, 2007, 2010, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx
(viewing and editing);
• Adobe Acrobat PDF Viewer, PDF Reader, Save as PDF;
• JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP images; Vector WMF and EMF diagrams; plain text (viewing);
• Print to selected wireless printers supporting HP PCL3GUI, PCL6, PCL5, Epson ESC/P-R, Samsung SPL.
Application localized for: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
View documents in the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish Swedish, Turkish and Ukrainian.
Connect with SmartOffice
Let us know what you think of Smart Office on our forums at http://smartoffice-forum.artifex.com - we'd love to hear from you!
Considered by many to be the No. 1 defense attorney in the country, Bruce Margolin has successfully defended probably more marijuana cases than any other criminal defense lawyer in the country!
Bruce Margolin's experience and expertise is unparalleled. He knows the law inside out, and he has participated in many of the successful changes in legislation. With an in-depth understanding of the interpretation and application of these laws, especially related to medical marijuana, he has helped countless clients, even after an arrest, to avoid charges being brought against them before the matter went to court.
The Family Law Book, launched in Melbourne in 2009, is an unusually helpful subscription service for busy lawyers and their staff covering all routine family law, procedure, forms and precedents in one volume – and much more.
Our loose-leaf and e-book packages are concise but thorough, modelled on law society knowledge guidelines for specialist accreditation in family law.
Both packages include easy access to our website and all of its services. These include our special monthly summaries of Latest Notable Cases, our unique Legal Help Line, forms and 300 pages of precedents online, Practice News and a members’ archive of case notes, useful papers and brochures.
“The Family Law Book … is a practical book which would be very useful in the library of any family lawyer … ” Diana Bryant, Chief Justice Family Court of Australia”
“It has become an essential part of my practice … a great resource for researching all areas of family law … the Legal Help Line is the jewel in the crown for me … There are other useful resources available too. I highly recommend The Family Law Book – our annual investment pays off in a very short time.” Alan Blumberg, Blackman Legal, Lindfield, NSW
“My family law team is loving the service. We refer to it as the ‘the Bible’.” Kym Briese, Kym Briese Lawyers, Toowoomba, Qld
“I enjoy the Book and your regular updates. Your case summaries are relevant, concise and a great time saver.” Ian Shann, National Practice Group Leader Family Law, Slater & Gordon, Melbourne, Vic
“Your Legal Help Line is like having counsel in your back pocket.” Antonella Sanderson, Family Law Matters, Cronulla, NSW
In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides
This mobile app too, just like its web-based sibling, allows you to manage multiple user accounts in a single action.
~ App Features ~
» Reset Password
» Unlock User Accounts
» Enable User Accounts
» Disable User Accounts
» Delete User Accounts
» Manage Users' Group Membership
With SignEasy, you will be able to sign & send documents using email or your preferred cloud storage services with ease and convenience in few steps.
Import a document from Email, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other apps supporting “Export” or "Send To" functionality.
Sign using just your finger or a stylus, add initials, date, fill text and images in the document
Send the final document by email or save it to your preferred cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote or other apps.
Consumers, professionals, and businesses from over 150 countries are using SignEasy to electronically sign agreements, contracts and many type of documents such as NDAs, financial reports, loan applications, purchase orders, sales quotes, expense reports, real estate forms, and even permission slips among others.
As Featured in Media:
★ CNBC: Digitizing signature on mobile made easy
★ Forbes: SignEasy is your business travel assistant
★ BostonGlobe: Top travel apps for travelers
✔ Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG/PNG/TIFF and more)
✔ Sign yourself or get documents signed by others in-person
✔ Create your signature and initials using your finger or stylus
✔ Add text to your document such as name, company, address, anything!
✔ Choose from various ink colors, text styles and date formats
✔ Import and save documents via Email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote using “Export” or “Send To” functionality
✔ Set up a rule in your email inbox for files to be signed for auto-import by forwarding the attachments to email@example.com
✔ Import and save documents directly from/to your preferred cloud services: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box and Evernote by linking SignEasy with them
✔ Protect your signature by setting a 4 digit passcode to prevent unauthorized access
✔ Set a secondary email to receive automatic copies of signed document with digital audit log
✔ Export your signature to send personalized and authorized emails with your signature
✔ Turn off email footer for sending signed documents
Upon download, SignEasy comes with a basic account allowing you to sign up to 3 documents for free. For business and professional usage, you can upgrade to the Premium plan for signing unlimited* documents with unlimited* storage and advanced features. For occasional use, you can buy a ‘10 document credits’ package and only pay for what you use.
Get started today with the world’s most reliable electronic signature app and say goodbye to printing, scanning, faxing and shipping.
For more information about our mobile app and electronic signatures, visit http://getsigneasy.com
Get in touch at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect with us on:
Facebook — http://facebook.com/getsigneasy
Twitter — http://twitter.com/getsigneasy
Launched in 2010, SignEasy is the simplest, most convenient and secure app for businesses and professionals to fill & sign documents from smartphones and tablets. People use SignEasy's eSignature app to expedite business turnaround times, close more sales and reduce costs by saving time and money.
SignEasy executes 60% faster than other leading eSignature apps and it cuts document turnaround times by as much as 95% compared to traditional methods of printing, scanning and sending paper documents. SignEasy seamlessly integrates with Dropbox, Box, Google Drive and Evernote.
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
Our app includes:
-Easy to use Voice Notes
-Take photos using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Forums to ask questions about particular types of law issues.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
Here is a list of features
+ Search for people by name from our various data sets
+ NJ Traffic, NJ Criminal, NJ Foreclosures, NJ Civil
+ PA Traffic, PA Criminal
+ Create multiple accounts for your employees in your firm
+ Manage security with different access levels
+ Add and share memos, files, events and more
+ Add Invoices and payments
+ Hand over files from one device to another with innovative QR Code scanner.
Law World Connect is a new app which aims to change the way legal services are engaged across the world.
Until now, individuals or organizations in need of legal services have had to use such sources as legal directories, media advertising and, at best, word-of-mouth. These enquiries have usually been restricted in their nature by time, cost, location etc. Often, the decision as to the right lawyer to engage has really been no more than a speculative hit-or-miss exercise.
What Law World Connect seeks to provide is the ultimate means via which those seeking a legal service can connect with the right lawyer for them. Through this website, the client can specifically list their legal need for many lawyers to view. The lawyers can then tender for that work so as to ultimately connect the client with the most suitable lawyer for them.
The potential benefit from this revolutionary interactive process is truly extraordinary for both those seeking the legal service and those providing the legal service.
For the Client
What it means is that clients can now readily access their law marketplace. In making the decision to engage the right lawyer for them, they will now be much better informed as to the going market rate and the level of service they are to receive. They can be guided by the feedback provided by past clients and they can also take into consideration (for court matters) those lawyers who are already appearing at their court. Never before have those seeking legal services been better informed and better equipped to find the right lawyer for them.
For the Lawyer
From the lawyer’s perspective, they can now directly address a recurring concern for those in practice – i.e. Where is the next work coming from?. Law World Connect allows lawyers to immediately source legal work online for free. Lawyers are able to tender for all types of legal work actually on offer within their jurisdiction. They can also receive e-mails indicating when new work in their area has been listed on the website. Law World Connect also allows lawyers regularly appearing in court to directly attract more work by showing their name on the website’s Court Diary pages and by allowing them to bid for last-minute available court work.
"The Original Law Marketplace"
Designed by practicing lawyers to meet the practical needs of both clients and lawyers in today's online world, Law World Connect creates the world’s "original law marketplace" – an online marketplace at which legal services are engaged in countries all around the world.
News coverage includes all global law news as well as specific searches on IP & Patent Law, Cyber Law, Tax Law, Wills & Probate, and Employment Law.
Get the news you need today with the tap of your finger.