On in-App purchase of this App, you will get 1 year subscription of www.companiesact.in free. After purchasing please mail your details to firstname.lastname@example.org for activation of the subscription . (Applicable for purchases made after price revision)
Indian Corporate Law (ICL) is your one click access to the Companies Act 2013 & 1956. It a dedicated App on Indian Company law with major focus on the new Companies Act 2013. Apart from the Bare Act, you can also access latest notifications , circulars, rules and lots of other things . Notification & circulars are tagged with relevant sections for better understanding. You can create notes , bookmark important reading and share the content with others.
Companies Act 2013 also comes with collaborative reading features where you can access the reference to other sections within a section by just click of button.
Indian Company Law (ICL) provides a very innovative mobile forum for discussing queries related to Companies Act. User can post their questions and answers to questions posted others, it’s a unique way of sharing knowledge with others.
ICL comes with unique Widget through which you can access any section just by click of button, no need to open the App time and again. It also comes with a host of never before seen features which will provide you altogether different experience of reading any bare act.
- Offline Text of Companies Act 2013 & 1956
- Draft rules of Companies Act 2013.
- Notifications,Circulars,Rules of Companies Act 1956.
- Linked sections of Companies Act 1956 in Companies Act 2013.
- Interseting Facts of Companies Act 1956 and Companies Act 2013.
- User friendly search.
ICL is developed by IT arm of Corporate Professionals group.
In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Please get back to our customer representative team at 'email@example.com' if you face any issues, or want additional features. Your feedback is always welcome !
or follow us at:
facebook : https://www.facebook.com/indiancompanylaw
Linkedin : http://www.linkedin.com/company/companiesact-in
twitter : https://twitter.com/CompaniesActIn
Note: Indian Company Law uses your Internet connection: 3G or Wi-Fi when available.
When roaming, additional carrier data charges may apply. Please contact your carrier for details.
Companies Act 1956,Companies Act 2013,Act 1956,Act 2013,Companies 2013,Companies 1956, Indian Company Law,Indian Company Act,Notifications,Circulars,.Rules,Draft Rules,New Companies Law,New Companies Bill,Indian Law,Bare Act,Company Secretaries,chartered Accountants,Auditors,Directors,Chief Financial Officers
Our app includes:
-Easy to use Voice Notes
-Take photos using the camera and submit directly to our office.
-Forums to ask questions about particular types of law issues.
-One touch dialing
-Turn by turn directions to our office
-Instant updates and news.
-Up to date event information and RSVP to events.
News coverage includes all global law news as well as specific searches on IP & Patent Law, Cyber Law, Tax Law, Wills & Probate, and Employment Law.
Get the news you need today with the tap of your finger.
In this first series you can quickly find out, your state specific law on security deposits providing both Tenant rights & Landlord rights;
• Maximum security deposit amount that can be charged,
• Any mandatory new move-in inspections,
• Must deposit be kept in separate bank account,
• Number of days deposit must be returned,
• What deductions can be made to deposit,
• Any written accounting required,
• Whether interest must be paid,
• State Statutes, and
• State sponsored consumer publications
The Landlord.com Advantage
Now in its 12th year, the legal staff at Landlord.com has developed for the Android Marketplace, the “Guide To U.S. Landlord & Tenant Laws” good for all 50 states.
• Researched and developed by Experienced Landlord Attorneys
• Put the law on your side by quickly finding your state specific Landlord/Tenant laws
• GPS enabled default your state
• Search by state listing on all 50 states
• Quickly share a copy of applicable law to your tenant, landlord, friend or fellow landlord or anyone else by text, email, etc.
• Update the data with one click, so you stay up to date
• Upcoming new Landlord/Tenant Law categories;
o Entry into Premises
o Repairs & Habitability
o Rent Control & Increases
o Dangerous Animals
o Dog Bite Liability
o Parental Responsibility Statutes
o State Statutes
o State Courts and Guides
Considered by many to be the No. 1 defense attorney in the country, Bruce Margolin has successfully defended probably more marijuana cases than any other criminal defense lawyer in the country!
Bruce Margolin's experience and expertise is unparalleled. He knows the law inside out, and he has participated in many of the successful changes in legislation. With an in-depth understanding of the interpretation and application of these laws, especially related to medical marijuana, he has helped countless clients, even after an arrest, to avoid charges being brought against them before the matter went to court.
My Legal Forms offers legal form templates for any type of legal issue imaginable; from Power of Attorney, to Separation Agreements and Wills, and even a simple Bill of Sale for purchasing or selling a car. Simply put, My Legal Forms can save you hundreds if not thousands of dollars in legal fees. Even if you are facing bankruptcy, we have hundreds of bankruptcy legal forms and templates for you to review.
How Does it Work?
You simply tap your way through our categories of legal document templates, and select the legal form that you need. You are then 2 taps away from printing the document using Google Cloud Print!! Once the form is in view on your screen, you tap the download button which moves the form onto your SD card. Once the form is downloaded, you then tap "Print", and the document is sent to the wireless printer you added to Cloud Print.
Do you want to show your friends how much money you saved on legal fees? You can also share the legal forms using Facebook, Twitter, or E-mail. If you already know the type of legal document templates you need, use our handy search feature to get a list of all the legal forms we have that relate to your current legal matter. Once you download My Legal Forms, we have you covered any legal situation you may encounter.
Are There Any Ads?
We know you hate ads. So do we. That is why you will find no ads in this App whatsoever. Charging a small fee instead helps us keep your experience with our legal forms as enjoyable as possible.
Please contact us if you encounter any problems with this App at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact with, and address any issues My Legal Forms users have within 1 business day.
Forms We Support:
free, free legal forms, legal documents, legal templates, legal help, lawyers, attorney, attorneys, law, law firm, legal app, online, legal applications, lawyer, lawyers, lawyer app, lawyer apps, attorney app, attorney apps, my attorney app, my attorney apps, my lawyer app, my lawyer apps, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, my lawyer, printable,legal services, legal assistance, legal questions, legal research, draft, format, sample, estate planning, legal wills, separation agreements, papers, letters, power of attorney, bill of sale, offer to purchase, loan, sales agreements, real estate, property, contract, rental, deed, will, last will and testament, living will, business, partnership, nda, terms of agreement, ole proprietorship, corporation, lease,short term lease, tenancy, eviction, insurance, rent, custody, divorce, registration, reservation, disability, release, bankruptcy, tax, order, patent, attorney, US, state, affidavit, agreement, guardianship, contractor, patent, order, download, application forms, promissory note.
States we Cover:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine ,Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
*Disclaimer* - It is highly recommended that you have a licensed attorney review any legal documents for which you are searching in order to make sure that your needs are being properly and completely satisfied.
Need an attorney to help you with any of these laws? Download this app for legal help too!
13 Ocak 2011 tarihinde TBMM Genel Kurulu’nda kabul edilen 6102 sayılı Yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu( TTK ) 1 Temmuz 2012 tarihinde yürürlüğe girecektir.6102 sayılı yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu, ticaret hayatındaki gelişmelere ayak uydurmak, ekonomik ve sosyal ihtiyaçları karşılamak amacıyla 6762 sayılı Ticaret Kanunu’na göre birçok yenilikler içermektedir. Toplumun her kesimini ilgilendiren bu kanun özellikle Anonim Şirketleri, Limited Şirketleri, Serbest Muhasebeci Mali Müşavirleri, Yeminli Mali Müşavirleri, Denetçileri, Şirketler ve Ticaret Hukuku alanında çalışanları ve Ticaret Hukuk Dersi alan öğrencileriçok daha yakından ilgilendirmektedir.
Yeni TTK hakkında bilinmesi gereken her konuyu ayrıntılı biçimle hazırlayan Sayın Prof. Dr. Abuzer Kendigelen’in “Yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu ile Türk Ticaret Kanununun yürürlüğü ve uygulama şekli hakkında kanun : gerekçeli-karşılaştırmalı” eserini sizlere sunuyoruz. Zaman ve mekândan bağımsız olarak Yeni TTK ile ilgili:
- Genel gerekçe, madde gerekçeleri, Adalet Komisyonu Raporları, TBMM Genel Kurulunda verilen önergeler ve gerekçeleri,
- Yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu¬nun maddeleri altında ilgili eski Türk Ticaret Kanunu madde metinleri,
- 6 kitap, 38 kısım, 50 bölüm ve 31 ayırımdan oluşan 1535 maddelik yeni Türk Ticaret Kanununun ayrıntılı sistematik fihristi
- 1535 maddeden oluşan Yeni TTK ve 44 maddeden oluşan yürürlük kanununda yer alan kavramların geçtiği maddeleri gösteren 86 sayfalık ayrıntılı kavram indeksi
- Yeni TTK ile eski TTK maddeleri arasındaki ilişkiyi, her iki kanunun maddelerine göre arama yapılabilecek şekilde gösteren karşılaştırma tablosu ve mevzuattaki en son değişikliklereonline olarak erilebilirsiniz.
Yazar: Prof. Dr. Abuzer Kendigelen
Kitap adı:Yeni Türk Ticaret Kanunu ile Türk Ticaret Kanununun yürürlüğü ve uygulama şekli hakkında kanun : gerekçeli-karşılaştırmalı
We focus on what matters to you — whether it’s overcoming a legal challenge, taking your business to the next level, or having a trusted partner for ongoing legal advice. Think of us as an extension of your team with the legal know-how.
Our focus is on our clients and their concerns. We are committed to maintaining this focus throughout the firm every day. Clients value relationships with lawyers they can trust and who listen to them. We earn that trust every day and never stop listening.
We help you move your agenda forward and deal effectively and efficiently with obstacles that come between you and your goals. Responsive and aggressive problem-solving is a core operating principle to Doubleday LAW.
We are privileged to have many long-standing client relationships. We are also privileged to create new client relationships each year, with most new clients coming to us after recommendations from existing clients who are “promoters” of the Firm.
Whether you are a current client, prospective client or someone interested in joining us, we invite you to explore our app and see what makes Doubleday LAW special and different.
Ask a Lawyer is FREE! Find lawyers all over the country then ask a lawyer any question you might have.
Ask a Lawyer any legal question today, let our lawyers help you.
New unique instant direct lawyer messaging system!
Do you need help? Confused about the legal process, what to do next, what are your rights, who to use, what you do?
Ask A Lawyer wants to put your mind at ease and relieve the stress of not knowing what to do. Giving you the comfort to know you are making the right decision.
Courts, laws, and the legal areas is a complicated field and can be a confusing process. We're here to help, ask any question from how to get start to what you should be doing. You can even get a lawyer right away to get started on your case.
With our professional attorneys you can ask any legal questions and get an instant response straight to your email.
The primary purpose of this app is to allow people to get legal help, possible representation, and find out answers to any general questions they may have from our lawyers for FREE!
When you’re ready feel free to take advantage of our Instant Representation Feature in order to get a lawyer started on your case today.
If you have any questions about this app or our services feel free to view our website at
www.willislawyers.com or call us at (888) 483-4390
Legal Help, Lawyers, Ask A Lawyer, Attorney, Lawyer Help, Drinking and Driving, Legal Advice, Lawyer, Attorney help, Law, Laws, Know the law, Legal Representation, legal help, lawyer advice, lawyer mobile app, need a attorney, bankruptcy, personal injury, case evaluation, wills, trusts, legal need help, elder law, social security law, disability law, disability lawyers, estate planning lawyers, estate planning lawyer, business law, business lawyers, tax attorney, tax lawyers, ask a legal question, ask a attorney, business lawyers, lawyer help, lawyer advice, legal help, legal help questions, locate a lawyer, my lawyer help, help with lawyers, help with legal case, the law, accident legal help, drinking and driving legal help, DUI help, DUI Legal help, DUI legal questions, DUI lawyers, DUI Questions, DUI Legal Questions, DUI legal question, lawyers help, attorneys help, local attorney, local lawyers, local legal questions, lawyers in need, need a lawyer, need a lawyers, legal rights, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, criminal defense law, criminal defense lawyers, immediately contact a local attorney, immediately contact a lawyer, accident attorney, accident lawyer, accident lawyers, motor vehicle accidents, attorney, attorneys, law firm, legal app, legal applications, lawyer, lawyers, lawyer app, lawyer apps, attorney app, attorney apps, my attorney app, my attorney apps, my lawyer app, my lawyer apps, my lawyers, my attorneys, my attorney, my lawyer, injury attorney, accident checklist, insurance checklist, insurance claim, accident, insurance company claim checklists, cruise injury, cruise ship claim, cruise free lawyer advice, free advice, free attorney advice, Accident Attorney, Local Lawyer, cruise ship lawyer, cruise attorney, Injury Lawyer, personal injury lawyers, car accident attorneys, personal injury attorney, personal injury lawsuit, accident claim, OWI, OWVI, OWI Attorney.
By viewing this description, you agree and understand that this is information upon request. You also agree that any information contained within the application is information upon request. You also understand that we are only licensed to practice in certain states and federal courts, and this application is only intended for use in those states. The website within the app is only for our practice. If you download our application in a jurisdiction within which we are not licensed, you expressly agree that we are in no way offering you legal advice by your use of the app and are not practicing law or availing our services for cases in those states.
Calcolare il valore del Contributo unificato per le iscrizioni a ruolo.
Calcolare il costo dei diritti di copia per i fascicoli.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini processuali.
Calcolare la scadenza dei termini 183 e 190 C.P.C.
Gestire le udienze.
Gestire anagrafica Clienti, Ctu e avvocati;
Contiene un elenco telefonico di tutti gli Uffici Giudiziari con possibilità di chiamata immediata;
Gestire gli appunti.
Includes more than 500 multiple choice quiz questions and flashcards. Includes glossary with common terms and definitions in two learning modules:
My Custom Learning Module
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the
Legal news feed
keywords: law dictionary, legal dictionary, legal terms, legal terminology, legal glossary, legal court terms
Includes more than 350 multiple choice quiz questions and 350 flashcards.
Also includes glossary with common terms and definitions in three learning modules:
- Business Responsibilities & Law
- Auditing and Attestation
- Custom Module that you create
Business law consists of many different areas including: Contracts, the law of Corporations and other Business Organizations, Securities Law, Intellectual Property, Antitrust, Secured Transactions, Commercial Paper, Income Tax, Pensions & Benefits, Trusts & Estates, Immigration Law, Labor Law, Employment Law and Bankruptcy. It is a branch of law that examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
examines topics that impact the operation of a business.
- Create your own flashcards, multiple-choice and glossary
- Send multiple-choice quiz questions to friends
- Post score for global ranking
- Keep up to date with latest news and articles with the Business Law news feed.
Accounting, Theory, Financial, Financial, Management, Auditing, Law, Taxation, certification, quiz
You can quickly find answers to your often needed questions, specific to your state. Those laws include:.
1 Age Majority
2 Dangerous Animals
3 Dog Bite Liability
4 Eviction Notice
5 Fair Housing And Discrimination
6 Habitability- Repair and Maintenance
7 Habitability-Repair and Maintenance
8 Laws Against Eviction Retaliation
9 Minimum Wage
10 Parental Responsibility
11 Rent Control
12 Right of Entry
13 Section 8
14 Security Deposit
15 Service Animals
16 Small Claims Court
17 State Civil Courts
18 Walk Through Inspection
Get answers to these commonly asked questions;
• Where can I find my state’s tenant’s rights quickly?
• Where can I find my state’s landlord’s rights quickly?
• What is the maximum security deposit a landlord can demand?
- Can I use the deposit for last month’s rent?
- What kinds of things can a landlord deduct from his tenant’s deposit?
- How soon after I move must a landlord send me an accounting and refund?
- What can I do if the landlord keeps the deposit?
• Where can I find my local court, including Small Claims Court?
• Is a landlord obligated to make repairs to my rental unit?
- What is a livable or habitable condition?
• How much can the landlord raise my rent?
• How often can the landlord raise my rent?
• If a tenant does not pay the rent, what kind of notice must be served to remove the tenant from the property?
- How much time does a tenant have if he cannot pay the rent?
- Can a landlord lock the tenant out and remove his possessions?
• Can a landlord or manager enter a tenant's rental unit?
- Can my tenant refuse to allow a landlord to enter the rental unit?
• Can a tenant or a landlord terminate a tenancy without a reason?
• How can I break a lease?
• What is a disability?
- Discrimination Under the Fair Housing Act
- Protection for People With Disabilities
• Can a Landlord retaliate against a tenant for trying to get repairs or exercising other rights?
• I have a dog. Do I have a right to keep the dog without my landlord’s consent?
• Where can I find or list a vacancy for low-income residences?
- Can a landlord refuse to rent to Section 8 tenants?
Now optimized for your tablet, Landlord.com’s LTLaws App empowers you with the knowledge of your state’s law. When you want to find a specific law relating to your specific need and do it quickly, it’s the easiest way to get the law working for you.
• Researched and developed by experienced landlord/tenant lawyers
• GPS enabled to your state
• Search within state listings for all 50 states
• Share a copy of relevant law quickly with your tenant, landlord, friend, fellow landlord, or anyone else by text, email, printer, etc.
Have a comment or suggestion? Email us anytime: email@example.com
Note: LTLaws covers all 50 states and D.C. in the USA only at this time.
This application is useful for Law Students and Professionals of Law in their day to day activities. This is not only limited to Law Students and Professionals, any common citizen who is interested in knowing the Law and its Acts
This application Contains:
3.Business, Trade & Commerce Laws
6.Financial Services & Tax
Features of this application:
1. You Can Browse Sections of Acts by "Categories", "Years", or in Alphabetical Wise
2. You can search Data of related section by Section Name or Number.
3. This Application will Search for sections that are specific to your Search Criteria
4. After entering section name into search box, that will display list of related section names. Click on Any Section to get data about that particular section.
5. It will help you to share information your friends through SMS, Email, Bluetooth