Script Reader is an application for reading screenplays and TV scripts.
A tutorial on how to use the app can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/lbLIEEl
- Supports PDF and FDX importing (PDFs containing scanned images will still be shown as images)
- Scripts automatically adapt to your device
- Script customization (font type, text size, character colors, ...)
- Character highlighting (long press on a character's dialogue to quickly access that character's properties)
- Night mode
- Read scripts by scrolling vertically like on a website (default) or by flipping pages by tapping left and right on the screen like in an ebook ('Book mode')
- Scene navigation: swipe from the left edge of the screen to see a list of all the scenes in the script. Tap one to navigate directly to that scene.
- Original PDF view: swipe from the right edge of the screen to quickly check the original PDF view of the script
If you have issues with the app (something not working right, missing feature, ...) or have a script that does not render correctly, don't hesitate to contact me. I will update the app as time allows.