- Per ogni punto è riportata la fonte da cui è stato tratto. Questo rende attendibile il contenuto. Inoltre, in molti casi non viene riportata solo qualche frase giusto per per il commento ma il contesto riportato nella pubblicazione citata, questo per favorire lo studio e la meditazione, sopratutto se il punto va usato dal podio.
- Collegamento diretto al sito jw.org che è l'unico ufficiale e attendibile sui testimoni di Geova.
- Collegamento alla Biblioteca on-line direttamente sulla pagina che riporta l'elenco dei libri biblici da cui è possibile consultare altri punti, anche se quelli più importanti sono stati già selezionati.
- Possibilità di condividere ogni punto con altri conservi allo scopo di edificarsi a vicenda.
- Incrementare o diminuire le dimensioni del carattere.
- Scorrere i vari punti in modo semplice e veloce.
- Utilizzo completo in touchscreen per la ricerca dei punti.
- Applicazione utilizzabile sia su cellulari di ogni tipo che su tablet.
- Una volta scaricata funziona anche in offline, senza connessione a internet.
- Applicazione SENZA PUBBLICITA'
- Tutti gli aggiornamenti futuri e l'inserimento di nuovi punti notevoli che avverranno regolarmente saranno
ATTENZIONE: Non si tratta di un'applicazione affiliata, approvata o di proprietà di JW.ORG o della Watch Tower. La dicitura "JW" inserita nel titolo dell'applicazione ha solo lo scopo di favorirne la ricerca nello store.
Il costo dell'applicazione va a coprire i costi avuti con una società commerciale (di cui viene indicato il nome nelle informazioni dell'app stessa) che l'ha realizzata e provvede a migliorarla aggiungendo regolarmente nuove funzionalità e pubblicandola periodicamente sullo store, in quanto chi fornisce i punti non ha le competenze per farlo. Il costo di chi l'acquista è SOLO INIZIALE e coprirà quelli che si avranno anche nel tempo con la società produttrice.
OGNI SINGOLO POTRA' SENTIRSI LIBERO IN COSCIENZA DI ACQUISTARLA O NO.
An application made by and for Jehovah's Witnesses.
The integrations of iSilo will allow on demand research of various spiritual topics. These can be chosen and opened from inside "Organized". In order to open pdf and epub files, an application for each must be installed on your device. Neosoar eBook Reader has been found to open both epub and pdf files. Moon Reader Pro, ezPDF Reader Pro, Adobe Reader, and Foxit PDF Reader are a few of the preferred apps that work with "Organized".
The goal of this project is to provide a full suite of theocratic productivity tools. This project is ongoing, so added features are on the horizon. Thank you for taking the time to consider this app and we hope that it is spiritually beneficial for you!
With a Full Measure of Christian Love,
Rival Technologies, LLC
dba Luton Solutions, LLC
Required Applications: (All the following apps can be accessed from within "Organized")
Color Dictionary (ColorDict)
File Explorer (Astro or ES File Explorer work the best)
Handy Note Pro
• Audio notifications in app can be silenced in Settings.
• Updated Presentations and Videos
• Optimized for tablet viewing.
• RSS integration (w/ Organized RSS Reader: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mjfghasx55bs7eo/organizedrss.apk).
• First Menu item devoted to WTLib for iSilo (Shortcut).
• Utilities that use Wi-Fi are deactivated when Wi-Fi is not available.
• S-Note integration for the Samsung Galaxy Note family of devices.
• Revised Study icon now opens the WTLib iSilo file after being chosen and saved.
• Revised settings page now includes a simple glossary for menu icons.
• “Open a file option” now supports automatic opening of video and audio files.
• Added New Videos for Streaming
• Added Titles to “Sing With Us” Selection
• Pdf, epub, or pdb file will automatically open after being chosen with Ministry button
• Bug Fix: File name and location displayed correctly
• Bug Fix: Handy Note Pro notebook view opened to allow for notebook choice or creation
• "Open a blank notebook page in Handy Note" option added to Ministry button click.
• "Choose a file" option added to Ministry button click.
• Monthly Presentations added to DTD screen. (Last button on the right)
• “Settings” button added to top row.
• Shortcuts added to iSilo/Study button (User customized).
• In Media Player or Watchtower Online Library screens, holding the Settings button will cause Full screen.
• On Ministry screen, all AnCal Calendar options have been replaced by Google Calendar options, (Google Calendar Sync!!!) and the “Save” button can be used to back up your calendar database to your device.
Hold the Voice Notes button adn use these ques to start different activities:
• Study- Utility Options
• Research- WOL Options
• Ministry- Door 2 Door Options
• Media- Video/Audio Player Options
• Voice Notes- Voice Note Options
• Search- Definition Option
• Settings- Settings Options
• Look Up- iSilo Library Options
• Where?- Current Location
• Report- Current Field Ministry Statistics
• Library- JW Library
- Each point reports the source from which it was taken. This makes the content reliable. In many cases, is reported the explanation of the whole context regarding the topic to be treated by the publication cited, not only short sentences then; this is in order to promote and encourage study and meditation, especially when the highlight is to be expound from the podium.
- Direct connection to the jw web site which is the only official and reliable about Jehova’s Witness.
- Connecting to the on-line library directly to the page which shows the biblical books from which you can search for other highlights, in addition to the ones that have already been selected.
- It is possible to share with others any highlight in order to encourage each other.
- It is possible to change the font size (to increase or to reduce).
- Scroll through the various points in a simple and quick way.
- Full touchscreen.
- The application can be used on all kinds of mobile phones and tablets.
- Once downloaded the app also works off-line.
- The app IS WITHOUT ADVERTISING
- All future updates and the regular inclusion of new highlights will be COMPLETELY FREE.
- WARNING: This is not an affiliated approved or owned app by JW.ORG or Watch Tower. The words "JW" inserted in the title of the application has the only meant to help the research in the store.
- The price set for the application is to cover the costs we had with a commercial company (whose name is indicated in the information of the app itself) that has produced the application and regularly shall improve it by adding new features and publishing it on the store, with no additional costs because those who provide the points doesn’t have the skills to do so. Those who will buy the app, pay ONLY INITIALLY. The cost also covers the charges that will be in the future with the manufacturing company.
- EVERYBODY IS FREE TO BUY THE APP OR NOT.
After installing the app, select your native language and the language you are learning. Choose from the following languages: Bengali, Mandarin Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Myanmar, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai and Turkish.
• Discover and review essential words and phrases for preaching and teaching.
• See the content of various tracts in two languages arranged side by side for easy comparison.
• For languages that use writing systems that are not based on the Latin alphabet, Roman alphabet text has been included in all entries.
• Listen to the audio recording of a native speaker for any entry by clicking the play button next to the entry.
• Add entries to your list of favorites by starring highlighting the star symbol.
• Click on any entry to view it in a simple flash card mode.
• Play videos in the language you are learning from within the app.
• More languages
• Enhanced features for the flash card mode.
This application reserves all rights to jw.org.
This application offers a quick way to open a song book page and play the respective music track. A great tool to learn these wonderful songs.
There is a game - "Name that Melody", where you try to identify the correct title for a given song. Lots of fun and helps you recognize these songs by ear.
This application was optimized to run on Tablets (portrait), but it should also run on phones.
Under the options menu item you can select a different song book type or language to install.
All content is based/streamed from jw.org but this is NOT an official application of the Jehovah's Witnesses. A network connection is needed when downloading a Song Book file for the first time (not required thereafter) but always needed to play the game and songs.
Please be patient when the app is downloading and installing the song book file(s) initially as it could take several minutes (depending on your device and Internet data speed). Recommend you download songbook file(s) over WiFi connection.
You'll find here Bible, Publications, Daily Texts an a lot more that will make feel more connected with Jehovah.
This app is not an official app. All All rights are reserved by their respective owners.
Our mission is to help people easily explore world of Jehovah's Witnesses. May Jehovah the God be with You.
This JW Bible app uses auto complete and smart chapter entry to quickly locate and display a scripture, which is different then the commonly used method of tapping on book name and chapter number. It's a very small app, fast and uses a single epub file downloaded from jw.org, nothing else is downloaded or saved in your device.
All content is based/streamed from jw.org web site but this is NOT an official application of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
♦ Very fast and lightweight application. All content is the point (internet connection required)
♦ Quick change tabs to change the information to another (meeting, benefit, bible, highlights and songs with and without score)
♦ Simple instructions for how to use all
♦ Application and Main Menu in Spanish, and other links available in over 50 languages, perfect for learning 2 languages.
♦ weekly Theocratic School, studying the watchtower and book, diary text and outstanding to search manually, or view a summary points (intended for those who do not have time or who do not know search)
♦ Special function Atalaya and Parallel book, for displaying information in two languages simultaneously
♦ Texts watchtower separate study, perfect to combine paper and tablet or smartphone
♦ Weekly Update content
♦ And much more ... With direct feedback to WOL
Visit the official site of Jehovah's Witnesses at www.jw.org
Visit the www.tjutil.com application (using another browser especially if the application will not work properly)
(This app is unofficial)
(System noninvasive advertising)
Browse our library of movies, documentaries, and videos.
Watch videos in HD
Live streaming about JW TV
Native App for smartphones and tablet (Android)
Hear music, dramas and other audio files about JW
You´ll like it
This App is independent from tv.jw.org and it doesn´t store any song, audio or video, it just link to the official videos.
Get hours, locations, and maps to all Torrance Public Library locations.
Place holds on items to pick up when they become available.
Check your account status.
Renew your materials.
Find Library events.
Follow us on Facebook.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books by "Mark Twain" simply type "ma twa".
We know you don’t always have time to visit the library, so we have brought the library to you!
The Torrance Public Library would like to thank the Friends of the Torrance Library for sponsoring this mobile application.
Whilst it is not a printable bible quiz, with technology advancing into your Church or Sunday school, this is the mobile equivalent.
Great little app if you want to study the Bible, educate your children or just pass the time.
From the times of Moses and King David and onwards to Jesus Christ and the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. The bible in review is here.
Bible trivia questions answers. Just Do it.
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Convenience is the key to connecting with a librarian, searching the library catalog, downloading the latest bestseller and sharing your insight with other readers. Join the library’s mobile community to follow the latest trending book topics in your area.
Results for books, DVDs, audiobooks, CDs, periodicals and library events are available instantly. Renew items or place holds on your next library checkout and have it sent to the library of your convenience. Learn recommendations on what to read next from TCCL librarians at the forefront of information and publishing industries. Text a librarian your questions for quick answers with cited references.
As information providers, our goal is to provide accurate and timely answers. Our newest mobile outreach is a tool that connects Tulsa’s community of library customers with a world of information.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
* Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
*`Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
* Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
* Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
* Connect with us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Brought to you by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library | www.cmlibrary.org