My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your books.google.com library.
My Library main features:
• connects to your google library account
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your google books shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
This application provides many of our publications starting from 2000, and up to today. The home screen is where you will find the daily text, and ministry school schedule. Tablet users benefit from a two-pane layout allowing them to browse publications on the left, with an article open on the right. The application will fetch content from the internet by default. However, since version 1.3 publications can now be saved offline and read anywhere! Publications that have been saved are visible by a saved icon.
Khmer library offers free access to thousands of books in Khmer and foreign languages for Cambodia children, teenagers and adults. There are a wide range of books available to enjoy hours of fun reading. Download everything from international bestsellers to your favorite comics.Join us in bringing reading in Cambodia into the digital age!
***** FEATURE *****
- User-friendly interface
- Books are classified by new release, children, teenagers and adult
- Reinforce learning and development for children through active participation
- Supported with and without Khmer fonts download
- Support version: 2.1 up to KitKat
- Special feature: create and delete folders to easily manage your downloaded books
- Search box: English and Khmer
- Compatible with Smartphone and Tablet.
The Khmer Library was developed to providing reading materials based on nonprofit status. Permission to use, copy and distribute documents and graphics delivered from this app is hereby under the authorization of the creatorsor owners. IF ANY READING MATERIAL IN THE APP ISNOT ALLOWED FORDISTRIBUTION FOR NON-COMMERCIAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES, THECREATORSOR OWNERS CANREQUEST KHMER LIBRARY TO REMOVE THE MATERIALS AND WE WILL DO SO IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE EMAIL US AT email@example.com or CALL US THROUGH 017998994
Check out your own books using your smartphone when you’re in the library! When you’re out and about, see of the library has a book you want. Scan the barcode, and if the library carries it, you can reserve it. It’s that easy!
There’s a great new way to search our books, too. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on". No need to search by field, no need to enter complete words, and no need to wait for results.
Do you like downloading books? With this app, our books from OverDrive are just one click away.
If you love your library, you’ll love this app!
ดูตามความเป็นจริงเช่นพลิกหน้าหนังสือจริง และผู้ใช้สามารถปรับแต่งปรับแต่งการแสดงผลหน้าเครื่องชั่งต่างๆ: รูปขนาดย่อหรือปฏิบัติหน้าที่เช่นซูมแว่นขยายดู
We feature the latest technology to help you find the items you are looking for. No need to search by field or even enter full words. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action. Or if you see something you like in a bookstore and wonder if we have it in our collection, just scan the ISBN number with your phone and the app searches our catalog for you.
Houston Public Library. Linking YOU to the world.
Je hoeft niet meer te vragen of een item beschikbaar is, want met de app zoek je deze eenvoudig op in de catalogus van jouw (school)mediatheek en kan je meteen een reservering plaatsen. Dan krijg je ook een berichtje als je gereserveerde item klaar ligt!
Met de Aura Library App kun je:
- zoeken in de catalogus van jouw (school)mediatheek
- zien welke materialen je geleend hebt
- zien wanneer je ze uiterlijk moet inleveren
- zien hoeveel boete je hebt
- je materiaal online verlengen
- zien welke titels je in het verleden hebt geleend
- materiaal reserveren
- zien welke reserveringen je hebt
- een berichtje krijgen wanneer een gereserveerd boek voor je klaarligt
- je telefoon als lenerspas gebruiken door de ingebouwde streepjescode
De Aura Library app is onderdeel van het programma Aura Online.
Let op: deze app werkt alleen als je school, bedrijf of instelling een abonnement heeft bij Aura Software. Zonder dit abonnement kun je je niet aanmelden en werkt de app niet.
Search offers the fastest way to locate books in your library. Just type in the first couple letters of words in the title. To find the book "A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again," type "sup fun th."
Browse new books and best sellers, then request to have them await your next library visit. Find the nearest library wherever you are in town using your device's location functions.
More from developer
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find author talks and other library events
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the CAMERA permission is required to use the BookLook feature to scan a UPC code and look up a book.
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
January 29 – February 1, 2014
As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of this amazing conference, we also look to the future as we consider “A Universe of Possibilities”.
The Ontario Library Association is Canada's largest library organization and OLA's Super Conference is Canada's largest continuing education event in librarianship. Within the Super Conference event is the country’s largest library tradeshow. The program is a tribute to the ability of OLA members to balance the cutting edge and the practical in a way that can satisfy an increasingly diverse number of member interests and needs.
* Search the library’s catalogue to find books, movies, music and more using a great new way to search! Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. For instance, ‘su co’ retrieves books written by Suzanne Collins.
* Enjoy one-click access to eLibraries Manitoba for downloadable audio and e-books.
* Check your library account, renew materials and place requests.
* Map the location of any branch and get phone and hours info.
* Access the library’s Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Scan the ISBN of any book, anywhere, to see if it’s available at your local library.
• Search for books, music, and more in the online catalog.
• Place and manage holds.
• Renew items you have checked out.
• Get hours, locations, and maps for all locations.
• Find the latest special events, classes, story times, and other programs.
• Ask a librarian a question via phone or email.
• Read our blogs for book reviews and stories from behind the scenes.
• Connect with the library on social networks
Search Tip: When searching for items in the catalog, you only need to enter the first few letters of each word. So, for Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, just enter “ma tw ad hu.”