Join millions of users worldwide and make your learning progress faster and more enjoyable.
Use it to get help when you're stuck with a problem. Hit the steps button, and see a full step-by-step solution!
Students can use it as a tool to learn Math, while parents can use it to quickly check their kid’s homework. With PhotoMath, you can have a Math teacher in your pocket! :)
PhotoMath currently supports basic arithmetics, fractions, decimal numbers, linear equations and several functions like logarithms. Support for new Math is constantly added in new releases as we aim to make the entire Math easy to learn.
Handwritten text is not supported, only printed problems from Math textbooks.
PhotoMath is not fully magical (yet) and it is possible to find a Math problem our app will not recognize. If this happens, please send us feedback. With your help, our team of wizards will add new spells to PhotoMath and make it more magical in the future versions. :)
Keywords: PhotoMath, Photo Math, PhotoMath app
1) Long press to erase physically a paper
2) Search is done simultaneously over
titles, authors and arXiv ids
3) Use "&" to make composed queries (see screenshots for
4) Use settings to enable search in arXiv
Among supported categories are:
Neurons and Cognition
Populations and Evolution
Tissues and Organs
Computation and Language
Computational Engineering; Finance; and Science
Computer Science and Game Theory
Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
Computers and Society
Cryptography and Security
Data Structures and Algorithms
Distributed; Parallel; and Cluster Computing
Logic in Computer Science
Networking and Internet Architecture
Neural and Evolutionary Computing
Adaptation and Self-Organizing Systems
Cellular Automata and Lattice Gases
Exactly Solvable and Integrable Systems
Pattern Formation and Solitons
Analysis of PDEs
Classical Analysis and ODEs
History and Overview
K-Theory and Homology
Optimization and Control
Rings and Algebras
Disordered Systems and Neural Networks
Mesoscopic Systems and Quantum Hall Effect
Soft Condensed Matter
Strongly Correlated Electrons
General Relativity and Quantum Cosmology
High Energy Experiment
High Energy Lattice
High Energy Phenomenology
High Energy Theory
Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics
Atomic and Molecular Clusters
Data Analysis; Statistics and Probability
History of Physics
Instrumentation and Detectors
Physics and Society
AutoMath Photo Calculator Features:
- Quick and Accurate Results
- Step by step answers
- No internet required
- Can solve simple to advanced math questions
- 250+ Mathematical Functions
- Handwritten questions are coming soon and are not currently supported
AutoMath Photo Calculator Currently supports:
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Fractions, Division, Inequalities, Powers, Polynomials, Linear Equations,
Square Roots, Trigonometry, Algebra, Simplification, and Basic Algorithms
AutoMath Smart Text Calculator supports: (photo calculator not yet available for most of the below)
Any other math problems such as calculus, equation systems, complex math, graphing, table of values, and more
Send a Math Tutor any question that can't be solved by Automath and get an answer quickly anytime. Your first question is free.
Your very first photo will copy data files which will take longer then normal. After the initial photo it will be a lot quicker.
Example Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYladg1nCYM
Graphing Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpIA7JhDZ_Q
Quick Mode Example : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtGmWHB3FZQ
Decide the future of AutoMath by Beta Testing: https://plus.google.com/communities/112210106892044446358
Mathway solves problems in Basic Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Trigonometry, Precalculus, Calculus, Statistics, Finite Math, Linear Algebra, and Chemistry.
Receiving answers on Mathway is completely free, but step-by-step solutions require payment.
Please take a moment to rate and review, we greatly appreciate your support!
Already a fan of Mathway? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter/Google+ for all the latest updates:
A little feature list:
- automatic localization near important points (Mensa, Westend, lecture halls)
- finding corresponding informations according to your position (course details, menus)
- manual selection of time and place you are interested in
- selection of auditoriums
- menus of all canteens managed by the student union of Bielefeld
- canteen widget to access the menus of your favorite canteen fast
- Change of days or courses by wiping
- Search the ekVV for persons and courses
- Search for books, magazins and media in the library of the university
- Scan ISBN codes (barcodes) on books or magazins to lookup the availability in the library
Support of the following canteens:
- Canteen Uni Bielefeld
- Westend Uni Bielefeld
- Canteen FH Bielefeld (Kurt-Schumacher-Str.)
- Canteen FH Bielefeld( (Wilh.-Bert.-Str.)
- Canteen FH Bielefeld Minden
- Canteen University OWL Detmold
- Canteen University OWL Lemgo
- Canteen University OWL Höxter
- Canteen University for Music, Detmold, Neustadt
- Canteen Fröbelschool
- Canteen Laborschule
- Canteen Peter-August-Böckstiegel-School
- Canten kindergarten at Voltmannshof
- Canteen Uni kindergarten
Permissions of this app are used in the following way:
- Internet: Many informations are only available on the websites of the university of Bielefeld. These pages have to be accessed.
- Network status: Because I don't want to access your mobile internet without your permission I have to check if you're on mobile.
- Wifi: I have to test if your wifi is connected and it is used to locate you inside of the university. The data will NEVER be send to anyone. It's only saved on your phone as long as the app needs it to locate you (a few seconds).
- External storage (SD card): All classificators are extracted to the sd card in order to save space. If you build your own models everything is saved on the external storage.
The current version is in Beta which means we are going to continuously update it when we can to make it the best School Note Scanner App that will help students review and study their notes so they can pass their exams!
Please leave a review and give us feedback on how to make this Scanner App better. Enjoy!
Thank you. :)
Now the University is just a touch away on your smart devices. Access your own University Management System through a single touch called PTUApp.
~Results : Students can check thier Result Tabulation
~Documents : Now students can Download thier DMC, Degree, PDC, Migration & Transcripts.some facilities may be available after some time.
~Annoucements : All updates are availble in Student login.
Very soon we are releasing PTUApp for Iphone. Please send your valueable feedback.
Memory Buddy is free of charge, Ad-Free and comes with twelve pre-installed word lists:
SAT (450 words)
PSAT (250 words)
SSAT (380 words)
TOEFL (500 words)
GRE (500 words)
GMAT (290 words)
LSAT (400 words)
AP US History (200 terms)
AP Biology (430 terms)
AP English (170 terms)
AP Music (245 terms)
Dolch 220 (220 words)
You can create new lists by either importing from the SD card or by typing the items. Your lists may be shared with others via email as well as Google Docs. Audio recording is also supported when creating new items you want to commit to memory. Please see FAQ at the developer website: www.iguanafoot.net for additional instructions on importing and exporting lists.
Memory Buddy has proven especially helpful for memorizing vocabulary words, while preparing for SAT and other standardized exams.
For students, Memory Buddy is great for:
SAT, PSAT, SSAT, TOEFL, GRE, GMAT, LSAT vocabulary words,
AP History, AP Biology, AP English, AP Music, and other AP exams,
For adults and professionals:
Favorite wines, restaurants, hard-to-recall names,
Memory Buddy may also be used as an everyday list manager for frequently-needed information, such as grocery, to-do items, etc. Folks have even used Memory Buddy to help them recall romantic lines.
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words in the title, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowling’s "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Come across a book or CD you are interested in? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout at EVPL with BookLook™. Simply scan the item’s ISBN barcode. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Search some of our most popular electronic databases for articles, reading recommendations, product ratings and historical documents.
We’re making the opportunity for lifelong learning even more accessible. Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library. redefined.
Convenience is the key to connecting with a librarian, searching the library catalog, downloading the latest bestseller and sharing your insight with other readers. Join the library’s mobile community to follow the latest trending book topics in your area.
Results for books, DVDs, audiobooks, CDs, periodicals and library events are available instantly. Renew items or place holds on your next library checkout and have it sent to the library of your convenience. Learn recommendations on what to read next from TCCL librarians at the forefront of information and publishing industries. Text a librarian your questions for quick answers with cited references.
As information providers, our goal is to provide accurate and timely answers. Our newest mobile outreach is a tool that connects Tulsa’s community of library customers with a world of information.
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at email@example.com.
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”