My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your books.google.com library.
My Library main features:
• connects to your google library account
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your google books shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
City Break Quiz – Geography Game is a trivia puzzle game for people who love travel beautiful places of the world! It contains over 300 beautiful photos of famous places all over the world - countries, capitals, nature and world wonders. Perfect game for kids!
Additional information about each place! Quiz and learn – there is a lot of geography trivia!
How many details do you need to recognize the place? Tap the screen to uncover part of a picture. If you’re lucky you can see famous building, a national flag or popular logo and guess the place by first chance! If you like travelling, geography and like play national flags trivia games this quiz is a game for you!
How to play?
1. Tap the screen to uncover part of a photo.
2. If you still don’t recognize the place tap once again – each time you’ll be given next square of a photo.
3. Guess the city!
4. The less photo squares you uncover the more points you win.
Is a small piece of a photo enough to recognize the place? Guess the city and score points! The less photo squares you uncover the more points you win.
Learn about most popular places in the world by playing the quiz. Have you visited them all?
Compare your score with friends. Play and be the best!
Download for free.
Students hear a landmark spoken and choose the matching photo. After six right in a row, Race Mode starts automatically. It asks questions at speed to test the students' memory and comprehension of the landmarks just covered, before continuing with new ones. At the end of the race, students can see how well they have done relative to their other races. The game gradually focuses on any landmarks that the students have difficulty recognizing, and speeds up as competence is gained.
By contrast to Race Mode, Story Mode slowly introduces new landmarks by saying them as the photos are shown, allowing students to quietly look, listen and learn.
The game is controlled by on-screen gestures which are simple to demonstrate and easy to use, and the game can be played without voice prompts.
* 81 photos of 27 famous city landmarks
* Facts about each city landmark
* Race Mode tests memory and comprehension against the clock
* Story Mode allows students to look, listen and learn
* Slideshow Mode displays all the photos and facts in alphabetical order
* Zoom and Pan Mode magnifies the images to see more detail
* Easy on-screen gestures to control the game
* Context-sensitive help
The paid version of this app has much higher resolution photos than the free version. The free version has lower resolution photos and does contain advertising but no push advertising. No internet connection is required.
With this app, you can check out Campus News and the Events calendar to find out what's happening at KU.
Use the Campus Map to find your way around campus, and grab a pic from the Photos section to set as your Android Wallpaper.
Everything you want to know about KU is now at your fingertips.
• Multimedia – Watch KU YouTube videos and look through photos.
• Athletics – Find out the latest sports news and updates.
• Twitter – Stay up to date with news and links.
• Polls – Answer interactive questions to play an active role in the University
• Fight Song – play "Rock Chalk, Jayhawk” at the next game, or out with friends.
• And much more!
Cities - a kind of 'word games' with the selected category 'city'. Players agree on a category from which they will name words. Once the category is established, the first player says a word. The category is cities, the first person might say "Los Angeles." The second person must begin the name of another city using the last letter of the first city, eg, "Seattle." The game continues until a player is stumped and cannot continue the chain (in this example, if the next player cannot think of a city beginning with "E").
Geo Game Cities expand your horizons. Take your time!
With the DCPL "MyAccount" features, you get full access to your DCPL library account from wherever you are! Don't have your patron card with you? Use the VisualID feature and you always have your virtual ID in your hand. Don't know your ID? Just associate your Drivers License, student ID, or other "memorable" ID with your DCPL account as an alternate. With MyAccount, you can:
● Check you account status
● Update select profile fields
● Change your PIN
● Renew your material
● Modify and/or cancel your holds
● See what's "Hot" with other patrons
This app holds the shortcuts to email, moodle and library as well as the main page. The app is released but is still in constant development. All feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Set in London, it follows the lives of a group of regulars in Tony's cafe.
The application includes:
* 48 episodes to listen to with interactive tapescript to read while you listen
* Eight free cartoons to download with accompanying language learning points (swipe down to see them when marked with an arrow or 'i')
* Audio character introductions
For language practice activities to accompany the series, please visit our LearnEnglish website:
- View district and school news
- Use the district tip line
- Receive notifications from the district and schools
- Access the district directory
- Display information personalized to your interests
Parents and students can:
- View grades, assignments, and attendance
- View and add contact information
When your high score is going to come out, Let’s send the score and put your name.
In the ranking screen, you can check the high score of challengers around the world.
We have the following features.
Retry the ability to re-challenge the problem you made a mistake.
Learning the ability to answer the questions 10-30 random.
History display function that can check the results of past.
Global ranking function that to the world the results of their own.
Search function to look for items from the correct result screen.
As a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, it depends on community-based funding and guest support. Through 15 interactive exhibits and activities guided by a highly trained professional staff, children learn foundational math, reading and science skills, while fostering curiosity, creativity, critical thinking, problem solving, organization, teamwork, self-confidence and socialization.
The museum is a unique community resource where families, educators and community agencies come together to ensure that each child gains the experiences needed for a productive and fulfilling future.
Tri-Cities’ bands have been invited to perform at the Lincoln Center in New York, performed as the opening act for the Boost Mobile’s Rock Corps concert aired on MTV, selected to perform for the 2008 Pre-Olympic Ceremonies in Beijing, China, invited to the 2009 Outback Bowl and most recently invited to the 2012 Garmisch Music Festival in Garmisch, Germany.The Tri-Cities High School Band Program, located in East Point, Georgia, is apart of the Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) Magnet Program which began in 1990. The Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) Magnet Program at Tri-Cities High School was launched in 1990.
The program is designed for motivated students who possess an interest in the areas of music, visual arts, dance, drama, or television production. Gifted young artists receive highly specialized training in the arts while earning a high school diploma. The creation of the VPA Magnet Program at Tri-Cities High School is one of the best efforts by any high school in the Southeast to correlate an academic program with concentrated training in both the visual and performing arts.
More from developer
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find author talks and other library events
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the CAMERA permission is required to use the BookLook feature to scan a UPC code and look up a book.
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
January 29 – February 1, 2014
As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of this amazing conference, we also look to the future as we consider “A Universe of Possibilities”.
The Ontario Library Association is Canada's largest library organization and OLA's Super Conference is Canada's largest continuing education event in librarianship. Within the Super Conference event is the country’s largest library tradeshow. The program is a tribute to the ability of OLA members to balance the cutting edge and the practical in a way that can satisfy an increasingly diverse number of member interests and needs.
* Search the library’s catalogue to find books, movies, music and more using a great new way to search! Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. For instance, ‘su co’ retrieves books written by Suzanne Collins.
* Enjoy one-click access to eLibraries Manitoba for downloadable audio and e-books.
* Check your library account, renew materials and place requests.
* Map the location of any branch and get phone and hours info.
* Access the library’s Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Scan the ISBN of any book, anywhere, to see if it’s available at your local library.