This Electrical Wiring Tool, the 3 Phase Cheat Sheet, is based on the United States National Electrical Code 2008, 2011 and shows:
- NEC 2008-2011 color wiring charts for AC electric
- 120/208 groupings for Black/Red/Blue electrical wiring
- 277/480 groupings for Brown/Orange/Yellow electrical wiring
The 3 Phase Cheat Sheet gives electricians a quick and easy color coded reference chart for wiring breaker panels in compliance with US NEC regulations. The charts included cover 120/208 and 277/480 color wiring charts for 3Phase AC Electric. This reference chart will save you time when pulling multiple electrical circuits, and separates odd and even numbers by color and grouping.
Made for Electricians, this wiring tool will save time, brain cells, and get it right without doing the math. This helpful tool maps out odd & even numbers and A B C groupings for 120/208 in Black, Red, Blue, and has an additional chart with the same groupings for 277/480 in Brown, Orange, Yellow.
Through this application NFPA 1600 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links as well as phone numbers for NFPA® and other agencies involved with emergency management programs, risk mitigation, and response. The 2007 edition included major revisions to the listings of resources identified in the annexes.
This edition also includes incorporating material on prevention as a new program element as well as the latest rules for:
• Emergency management mitigation
• Business continuity
Portable fire extinguishers are an important first line of defense against small fires. For the best protection, be sure to select, use, and maintain extinguishers using the latest requirements as presented in the 2010 NFPA 10: Standard for Portable Fire Extinguishers. Now you can access NFPA 10 requirements in the palm of your hand!
Through this application NFPA 10 is fully searchable and is equipped with active links. You also have the ability to bookmark important chapters for quick reference.
Update your knowledge on important provisions that impact safety. Only the 2010 edition includes:
• Clarification of what Certification is and how it relates to performing service and maintenance of portable fire extinguishers
• More specific guidelines for the placement of extinguishers that reduce ambiguity
• New definitions for pressurized flammable liquid and clean agent extinguishers
• New precaution and related Annex on the use of dry chemical fire extinguishers around delicate electronic equipment
Find reliable, complete fire extinguisher guidance.
Whether you're a servicer, facility manager or owner, or technician...you can depend on this important Standard for current, comprehensive rules for the distribution, placement, maintenance, operation, and inspection of equipment -- as well as testing and recharging.
Make sure extinguishers are up to the job with the new extinguishers benchmark!
• Application is designed for Android Mobile OS (versions 2.X).
• Android OS 3.X is not supported in current version.
• Application is designed and optimized for Mobile platform.
• Recommended resolution for viewing this app is 640 X 960.
If you are just looking for a fast, accurate tool for hazards identification based on the NFPA safety diamond or you are trying to quiz yourself till you’ve memorized the hazard diamond values cold, you may want to look at our Hazmat Placards app.
BUT, if you also want to have a record of where specific hazards are found, this is the app for you.
With a placard in front of you, tap the colored squares on the image of the NFPA hazard diamond to dial in the values for each section and then press Decode to get the hazard details. (Or, just press and hold a square to see a cheatsheet on the values for that particular hazard category.)
If this is a placard you want to be able to locate again later, press Save, use the Map button to record the current location (or adjust it if you aren’t right in front of the placard), and save the placard for later reference.
If you ever need to see where placards are near you or get an overview of where several hazmat diamonds are in relationship to one another, use the My Placards button to pull up a list of all the placards you’ve recorded. Press Show All and see the placards displayed against a map. Zoom in or out to see precise locations or get the big picture.
Features calculators and guides that are in accordance with the most recent National Electrical Code (NEC). Simple and easy to use, you will find yourself referencing this app while performing your day-to-day electrical jobs.
-Basic reference of electrical components and electronics.
-Wires - types, sizes, gauges, etc.
Voltage Drop for Aluminum and Copper.
-Power Calculations (Watts, KW, kVA, Amps)
-Color Codes for everything from resistors to Ethernet cable wiring.
-Conduit Fill Calculator
-Motors (Horsepower, etc)
-And more! Stay tuned for updates.
- Ampacity Needed -> Wire Size
- Maximum Load for voltage or % drop
- Impedance given wire length
- FLC, Wire, Breaker, Heater
- KVAR Capacitor Correction
- NEMA Motor Dimensions
- Voltage Drop -> Wire Size
- Dwelling Service Size
- GEC Size
- EGC Size
- Single Family Dwelling
- Multi Family Dwelling
- Range Calculations
- Ampacity / Wire Size for AWG
- Wire Size -> Ampacity
- New Ampacity section includes
- Improved user interface,
- Ethernet TIA-568A/B Color Codes
- RJ 11/14/25 Color Codes
- Resistor Color Codes
- Metric Construction Fraction, Decimal converter
- Parallel Load Calculator
- Pire Wheel / Ohms Law
- Cover Depth
- > 700 locations with Ambient Temps
- Boxes / Cover
-National Electrical Code 2005, 2008 and
- NEW Residential/Load Calculations
- Box Size from Wires / Devices
- Box Size from Cables / Devices
- Standard Box and Typical Plaster Ring INfo
- Pull Box Sizing
- Conduit Fill
- Wires -> Conduit Size Needed
- Wires/Conduit -> % full
- Maximum Wires/Conduit
- Minimum Bend Radius One-Shot/Full Shoe
- Voltage Drop
- Required voltage or % drop -> Wire Size
- Voltage Drop Calculation
- Maximum Length for voltage or % drop
- Conduit Size Details
- Wire Size Details
- Conduit Bending
- Standard and Rolled Offsets
- Parallel Offsets
- 3-point Saddle
- Overcurrent Protection Device Sizing
- Transformer Faults
- Wire / Device info
- Standard Receptacle configurations
- AWG-Metric wire size comparison
- Temperature Conversion for 8 different scales
Ohm's law calculator/Watt's Law calculator: figures any 2 unknown values given 2 known values
Resistor calculators: figures bands given value or value given bands. For 3, 4, & 5 band resistors
* Preferences/lock functions allow values to either autorange to appropriate SI units or remain fixed
* Resistor calculator automatically determines 3, 4, or 5 band
* Clean, intuitive interface
*** To the few who have commented that it's "stupid" to have the "Rate" button where it is, please stop && think. You don't HAVE to rate it before using it, nor are you even being asked to. You will notice that there are 2 buttons. This is the "About" dialog that is shown the first time you run any new version or tap the "About" menu item. Please think before you speak. Thank you. ***
Paid app "Electrist" identifies EIA standard values, as well as adds many more calculations. See for yourself:
More from developer
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find author talks and other library events
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the CAMERA permission is required to use the BookLook feature to scan a UPC code and look up a book.
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
January 29 – February 1, 2014
As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of this amazing conference, we also look to the future as we consider “A Universe of Possibilities”.
The Ontario Library Association is Canada's largest library organization and OLA's Super Conference is Canada's largest continuing education event in librarianship. Within the Super Conference event is the country’s largest library tradeshow. The program is a tribute to the ability of OLA members to balance the cutting edge and the practical in a way that can satisfy an increasingly diverse number of member interests and needs.
* Search the library’s catalogue to find books, movies, music and more using a great new way to search! Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. For instance, ‘su co’ retrieves books written by Suzanne Collins.
* Enjoy one-click access to eLibraries Manitoba for downloadable audio and e-books.
* Check your library account, renew materials and place requests.
* Map the location of any branch and get phone and hours info.
* Access the library’s Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Scan the ISBN of any book, anywhere, to see if it’s available at your local library.
• Search for books, music, and more in the online catalog.
• Place and manage holds.
• Renew items you have checked out.
• Get hours, locations, and maps for all locations.
• Find the latest special events, classes, story times, and other programs.
• Ask a librarian a question via phone or email.
• Read our blogs for book reviews and stories from behind the scenes.
• Connect with the library on social networks
Search Tip: When searching for items in the catalog, you only need to enter the first few letters of each word. So, for Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, just enter “ma tw ad hu.”