Followed by Kids ABC Phonics Lite and Kids Reading (Preschool) FREE, Kids ABC Letters FREE is the first app in our Reading Curriculum Series.
Get ready to say "I couldn't get my phone back!"
Kids ABC Letters invites preschool-aged children to listen and learn the ABCs in ways that enchant them.
With Kids ABC Letters, your preschool-aged kids will learn the alphabet letter names and will practice letter shapes, letter recognition, and finding letters in context.
Kids ABC Letters does not teach your kids the phonetic sounds that the alphabet letters actually make. Knowing how the alphabet letters are pronounced is a separate educational goal, which is covered in a separate app, called Kids ABC Phonics. Including it in Kids ABC Letters would detract from the focus of this game and make it too complex to invite and delight children.
To sum it up, Kids ABC Letters is about the names of the letters, while Kids ABC Phonics is about the sounds of the letters.
The game has four wonderfully child-friendly sections.
✔ Naming Letters. A delightfully distraction-free way for kids to learn the name and the appearance of each ABC alphabet letter. Kids can tap on the letters to verify that they’ve learned the names correctly.
✔ Forming Letters. Kids get to practice remembering what the letters look like by sliding colorful puzzle pieces into place that make up the shapes of the letters.
✔ Recognizing Letters. Children get to play a fun game where they help the cat catch fish with alphabet letters on their sides as they swim by. By the time kids are done, they know the appearance and pronunciation of the letters by heart.
✔ Identifying Letters in Context. This simple educational game teaches kids to recognize alphabet letters as they appear in words. As a result, preschoolers learn that words are made up of letters.
Every section is designed so children enjoy success time after time and receive positive reinforcement from the likable lady teacher.
★ Hey, how did you take the top spots in the Education section?
✔ Our games are laser focused. For example, the letters game doesn't teach phonics, and the phonics game doesn't teach reading. We keep the games clean and focused but magically inviting and nourishing.
✔ Our games don’t feature fun at the expense of education – or education at the expense of fun. We also know games that are too complicated don’t involve and delight kids.
Keep in touch with your friends by playing Words With Friends Free, the #1 mobile game!
PLAY the simple word-building game you know and love
CONNECT with your friends through in-game chat
INVITE new friends to play instantly through Facebook & Twitter, or with random opponent matchmaking
ACCESS your games across all your devices
PRAISE FOR WORDS
• "Delightfully addictive." – GeekSugar
• "Social gaming at its finest." – Fox News
• "The premise of ‘Words‘ is simple: you fire it up and are playing a Scrabble-like word game against one of your friends in seconds." – TechCrunch
• "One of the most requested apps that people have waited to see come to Android." - Androinica
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/WordsWithFriends
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/WordsWFriends
Note: This is a Zynga-sponsored sweepstakes and Google is not a sponsor nor are they involved in any way.
Great reading experience
* Read offline
* Bookmark pages, highlight text, and add notes
* Elegant 3D page turns
* Bookmarks, notes, and reading positions are synced across your phones, tablets and computers
* Search within books, use dictionary, find geographical information, discover web results, and wikipedia right on the page
* Select fonts, font size, and layout for flowing text books
* Choose day, night, and sepia reading modes
* Listen to books with text-to-speech when publisher allows
* Upload your own EPUB and PDF documents through play.google.com/books and read them anywhere with the app
Discover millions of books on Google Play
* Over 4 million books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times® bestsellers to favorite classics
* Textbooks available for rental or purchase
* Millions of free books available instantly
* Read free chapters for preview from every book
Content included: LDS Scriptures, Bible, Old Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Doctrine and Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, Guide to the Scriptures, Joseph Smith Translation, Articles of Faith, General Conference, Teachings of Presidents of the Church, Hymns, Liahona, Ensign, New Era, Friend, Gospel Principles, Preach My Gospel, Relief Society, Young Women, Primary, Sunday School, Seminary, Institute, and Come, Follow Me.
✔ Over 3 Million readers worldwide
✔ Top reading app for kids in the education category
✔ Practice reading anywhere!
✔ A full library of books
✔ Phenomenal feedback from parents
✔ Full support - we answer every email
✔ Best value for money
✔ Free first Bundle of books!
✔ Text highlights as read in 'Read to Me' mode
✔ Read the books yourself in 'Read Myself' mode
✔ Touch the characters to explore further story lines
✔ A full library of kid's stories
Imagine your child reading a new book every day, and developing the love of books and habit of reading!
With Read Me Stories your child can practice reading - anywhere, anytime - while you’re driving, shopping in the grocery store, or having a quick coffee at your favorite cafe. You can use Read Me Stories to give your child a new bedtime story every day or to practice reading before or after school. You can spend quality time with your child while teaching the reading skills that are so necessary for every child in today’s modern world.
Spend less time searching for apps because there are great new kids books in Read Me Stories, already there, right in the app, every day.
The library also includes the lovely series Tuffy's First Adventure. This series of stories takes Tuffy the pony on a grand adventure, where he learns how to meet new friends, and do good deeds. The illustrations are gorgeous. The stories are captivating. The voices are a hoot. These stories also highlight the text as the story is read. Touching the characters on screen expands the storyline.
Here is what our customers are telling us:
"My granddaughters looooove stories and this is a wonderful app for them to enjoy!" "I love this app! Please make more books!!! :)"
"Keep them coming this grandma shares with grand-babies and I'm grandma gadget. And they look forward to the stories and the 6 year old loves to try to read the words so one had my iPod touch while the other one uses the iPad good thing I only have two grand children to see at one time. Good job. Love this app."
"My children love these books!!! We read them every night and they forward to the new books they get. Thank you for a wonderful app, I hope there are many more book to come. We love reading and plan on keeping this for a very long time!!!!
"Just so you know my kids can not wait for the next book they ask if it is ready all the time thank you for making this app."
Go ahead and get Read Me Stories right now... just click the ‘Install’ button.
From The ‘Read Me Stories’ team
Get 4 FREE magazines and a sneak peek at 4 upcoming books when you install the NOOK app and register with a new NOOK account. These pre-selected titles will automatically appear in your library when you sign in for the first time. †
Shop the NOOK Store in-app for new releases and New York Times best sellers. Find ebooks tailored to your interests with ultra-personalized recommendations we know you'll love. Then, enjoy an amazing, highly optimized reading experience with your NOOK app™ wherever you go. Start reading on one device and continue on another.
NOOK Everywhere - the top-rated app for readers in Google Play.
“As an eReader App, NOOK really is one of the best.” Android Authority
• Massive selection of over 3 million books, magazines, newspapers, comics, and kids books - most $9.99 or less
• Read FREE books. Choose from over 1 million free ebooks
• FREE book samples. Explore the best of fiction, sci-fi, mystery, romance and more
• Choose from over 1,000 magazines and newspapers—single issues or subscriptions. Try any title FREE for 14 days
• Adjustable font sizes and styles, line spacing, margins, and screen brightness for more comfortable reading. Select Night Mode for easier bedtime reading
• Syncs your last page, bookmarks, and notes so you can pick up where you left off
• Read NOOK Books™ on your NOOK® HD, NOOK® HD+, NOOK Tablet™, NOOK Color™, NOOK Simple Touch™, NOOK Simple Touch™ with GlowLight™, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and Windows 8-based devices
• Search inside the book and look up words with the downloadable in-app dictionary
• Add notes, bookmarks and highlights as you read
• Customize background and text colors with themes
• Read in portrait or landscape mode
• Easily transfer EPUB and CBZ files
• Language support for British English, French, Italian, German, and Spanish
• Accessible to blind and low vision e-readers leveraging Android assistive technology, including screen magnification and TalkBack
• Shop for ebooks, magazines & newspaper subscriptions and manage your account by visiting the NOOK Store at NOOK.com
• Now supporting NOOK Comics™ with Zoom View for a close up, panel-by-panel view of the story in a sequence as the author intended
• Our exclusive ArticleView ™ for magazines helps you focus on an individual article.
BEST SELLING BOOKS
• Romance – The Search, Dream Eyes, The Duke is Mine, Rainshadow Road
• Fiction – 12th of Never, Safe Haven, Gone Girl, The Racketeer
• Mystery – Blindsighted, Kisscut, Notorious Nineteen
• Books for Teens – Beautiful Creatures, Reached, Divergent #1
• Books for Young Readers – Beautiful Creatures series: Beautiful Darkness, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #7 – The Third Wheel, Heroes of Olympus series, #3 – The Mark of Athena
• Science-Fiction & Fantasy – The Hobbit, Ever After, A Game of Thrones, Chosen
BEST SELLING AUTHORS
• James Patterson
• Gillian Flynn
• Janet Evanovich
• Nicholas Sparks
• Nora Roberts
BEST SELLING MAGAZINES
• Woman’s World, InTouch Weekly - New! Exclusively on NOOK
• Real Simple
• Game Informer
• National Geographic
BEST SELLING NEWSPAPERS
• USA Today
• The Washington Post
• The Onion
• New York Daily News
• Los Angeles Times
• Over 200 college newspapers
Selection shown above for U.S. users only; selection and price of e-books and e-periodicals may vary by country
* NOOK account and credit card registration required.
† Selected promotional content available for a limited time only to new U.S. NOOK customers only. Promotion subject to change and may be modified or ended at any time. No cash value.
** Plus Users – Download and enjoy all features forever (Prediction ,Completion, Correction, Swipe , Emoji and others ). **
Now launching a brand new premium version with significantly improved next word prediction capabilities and a refreshing ‘FLAT’ design, ai.type is the smartest Android keyboard with context aware features. ai.type enables next word prediction, completion, correction and spelling and grammar check as you type. It’s among the 10 leading productivity apps in over 35 countries.
Customize your writing experience with endless options. Control keyboard layout, change themes, colors, fonts, replace keys and build your own customized keyboard!
ai.type reduces the time you spend on typing by 40%!
Our unique self-learning technology, allows us to precisely predict what you want to say. ai.type will learn to understand your pattern of typing, predict the next word, and complete or correct words as you type. We also allow you to have an instant spelling and grammar check using Ginger’s great plugin embedded in your keyboard.
Customize, enjoy and stay protected!
• Next Word Prediction & Auto-Correction A unique context based next word prediction and auto-correction tool.
• Grammar Check English instant spelling and grammar checker, powered by Ginger Software.
• Customization We offer 8 FREE included keyboard themes in addition to premium themes available on the market. Customize everything from key colors, background pictures and keyboard patterns; add a 5th row to your keyboard to use letters and digits on the same time or resize the keyboard with a simple swipe. You can edit and store your own shortcuts for you to use while typing.
• Personal Style ai.type learns your unique, personal writing style, offering better prediction and auto-correction options.
• Swipe Type faster by swiping your finger from key to key
• Voice Narration Dictates the words as you type them
• Dynamic Sizing Change the keyboard size dynamically to optimize the effective working area.
• Search A new on-keyboard search tool is enabled. Try it out!
• Fun Try out our addictive typing mechanics, making typing fun and engaging.
• Privacy Your privacy is our main concern. We will never share your data or learn from password fields. Text stays encrypted and private.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, issues or suggestions
AI-Keyboard provides prediction capabilities in the following languages:
• English (US)
• French - français
• Spanish – español
• Norwegian – norsk
• Portuguese – português
• Turkish – Türk
• Ukrainian - Український
• German - Deutsch
• French - français
• Italian - italiano
• Arabic - العربية
• Russian – русский
• Dutch – Nederlands
• Danish - danske
• Korean – 한국어
• Greek - ελληνικά
• Swedish - svensk
• Polish - polonez
• Romanian - român
• Latvian - Latvijas
• Hungarian - magyar
• Catalan - català
• Finnish - suomalainen
• Bulgarian - български
• Croatian - hrvatski
• Hebrew - עברית
• Vietnamese - Tiếng Việt
• Czech - Čeština
• Persian - فارسی
AI-Keyboard also provides support for the following additional layouts/languages:
• Azerbaijani - Azərbaycanca
• Georgian - საქართველოს
• Indonesian – Indonesia
• Serbian - Српски
• Thai - ภาษาไทย
• Hindi - हिंदी
Tags: keyboards, gingerbread ,text, words, multiling ,touchpal ,go,swiftkey ,keyboard,
smart, perfect ,ICS,Thumb, Jelly Bean,spelling ,correction, type,typing ,predictive,grammar, A.I.type Keyboard free, A.I.type Keyboard Plus, A.I.type Emoji Keyboard plugin
هذا التطبيق لا يزال قيد التحسين، نرجوا العفو عن الألوان والتصميم.
يتعامل التطبيق مع مجموعة واسعة من الأجهزة من أندرويد 1.6 حتى آخر نسخة. ويعمل بطريقة أفضل من قبل الأجهزة العربية والإصدار 4.0 من أندرويد أيس كريم ،ومابعده لأن لديهم المحاذاة الصحيحة. التطبيق يعمل على الأجهزة غير العربية والقديمة.
مزايا برنامج مكتبة الحديث
ستكون قادر على تحميل أكبر عدد من كتب الحديث الإسلامي باللغة العربية. أقوى ميزة هي القدرة على القيام ببحث متقدم في أي كتاب .خاصية البحث المتقدم تمكنك من البحث عن كلمات جمل أو مفردات مع إستخدام الدالة "و" لتقليل النتائج والدالة "أو" لزيادة النتائج . بعد الإنتهاء من البحث يقوم البرنامج بتغيير لون كلمات البحث في النص .يمكنك أيضا عمل بحث شامل في جميع الكتب. التطبيق سريع جدا ويعتمد على قوة الجهاز لديك. نحن نستخدم قواعد البيانات لضغط الكتب وتسريع التصفح والبحث.اضغط طويلا لنسخ النص إلى الحافظة ولصقها في أي تطبيق أو إضافتها إلى المفضلة. يمكنك تغيير نوع وحجم ولون وخلفية الخط . يحفض البرنامج آخر صفحة فتحتها في المفضلة عند إغلاق الكتاب ليسهل الرجوع إليها . تظهر معلومات رقم الصفحة وإسم الكتاب أو الباب في أسفل الصفحة عند سحب الصفحة ثم تختفي المعلومات . لبعض الكتب تستطيع الذهاب إلى رقم حديث معين من الفهرس
وفيما يلي قائمة الكتب المتاحة والائحة تنمو مع كل تحديث للبرنامج.
سنن أبي داود
سنن ابن ماجه
شرح الأربعين النووية
صحيح ابن خزيمة
صحيح ابن حبان
الكتب الان غير مشكلة لتسهيل عملية البحث وسوف نضيف خيار لتنزيل الكتب مع التشكيل في المستقبل لمن يحتاج ذلك
نأمل في استكمال تطوير هذا البرنامج الأولي بحلول نهاية فصل الصيف، وذلك بسبب المدرسة ومتاعب العمل .نريد البرنامج أن يبقى مجاني لكي يفيد أكبر عدد من المسلمين ويسهل نشر كلام الرسول محمد صلى الله عليه وعلى آله وصحبه وسلم إلى قلوب كل الناس عبر جميع الوسائل. إذا أراد أي من أخواننا المصممين أو المبرمجين أوالمهتمين مساعدتنا بأي تصميمات أو نصائح برمجية أو تخطيطات، فإننا نرحب بكل مساعدتهم.
أضفنا خيار Arabic Ready في الإصدار 1.3.0
من الممكن أن يساعد بعض الأجهزة التي تشاهد الحروف معكوسة
شكرا لكل من راسلنا عبر البريد الالكتروني و ساعدنا في اكتشاف وتحديد أي خلل. نحن نقدر كل ما تبذلونه من الاقتراحات وسنحاول تنفيذها مع التحديثات المستقبلية.
الكتب التي سوف تضاف في المسقبل
مصنف ابن ابي شيبة
مسند ابن الجعد
مسند عبد الله بن المبارك
مسند إسحاق بن راهويه
مسند أبي يعلى
After looking at some of the applications available for Android devices, I decided with the help of some of the brothers to bring this application as the first step to a huge library that fits in your pocket.
This application is still under improvement, please pardon the colors and design.
The application supports a large range of devices from Android 1.6 until the last version. It is viewed best by Arabic devices and Android 4.0 and later, because they have correct alignment. The application will still work on non-Arabic and older devices. You will be able to download the largest number of available Hadith books for the prophet (SAW) in Arabic. It is strongest feature is the ability to do advanced search in any book. You can also do a basic search on all the books. The Application is very fast depending on the device you have. We use databases to compress the books and speed up browsing and search. With a long press you can select text add the hadith to favorites or share it through email or SMS.
We hope to complete the development of this prototype by the end of the summer. It is not easy to make free applications when you have to work and go to school. If any designers are interested in helping with the graphics or layouts, we would appreciate their help.
Thanks to everyone who emailed with help in spotting and fixing bugs.
A new classic shows up at Magma Mobile!
On the same principle as crossword puzzles, this game asks you to find a set of words placed in a mixed grid of letters.
You will have the opportunity to choose from two game modes: Challenge (solve series of varying difficulty levels) and Time Attack (find out as many words as possible in a given time).
In addition, this game has a words’ base referenced in dictionaries of more than a dozen languages. Several categories of words are also listed including: names, common names, adjectives, verbs...
Features of Words:
- Available in several languages
- Several difficulty levels (Easy, Medium and Hard)
- Several time sessions in Time Attack Mode (1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30 min)
- Online dictionary to find an unknown word while remaining in the game
Share your experience and play Words with your family or your friends !
Join millions who love Wattpad - the world’s ever growing library of downloadable books and stories.
Ranked one of the top 5 ebook reader apps for the last 3 years!
• Free ebooks and stories to read from the best of sci fi, fantasy, horror, mystery, romance, fan fiction, teen, thrillers, classics, poetry and so much more!
• Read popular ebooks & books by classic authors; Moby Dick, Alice in Wonderland, Sherlock Holmes, The Art of War, by Sun Tzu, The Marvelous Land of Oz, Tales from Shakespeare, Romeo & Juliet, Pride & Prejudice and more.
• Connect with your favorite writers, including Margaret Atwood, Paulo Coelho, and thousands of aspiring writers from across the globe.
• Chat and comment about your top read ebooks while meeting other readers
• Get ebooks and story updates directly from authors and vote and comment on them with other readers
• Synchronize your Wattpad ebook library and read books on your phone, tablet and the web
• Wattpad also functions as a digital ebook writing app so that you can publish books you write for others to read
• Download fanfiction books & stories about Anime, such as Naruto, and the Supernatural, such as Werewolves, Vampires Diaries and Twilight
• Write stories and cast celebrities as your characters, such as Lucy Hale, Harry Styles, Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev
• Create and read free fanfiction ebooks & stories about your favorite stars, like One Direction, Emblem3, Mindless Behavior, Justin Bieber and worldwide pop music stars such as Kpop's SNSD and TVXQ
Wattpad has received high ratings and was featured in publications like The New York Times, MacWorld, The Guardian and Washington Post. Here’s what people are saying:
★ "Wattpad opens the doors and enlarges the view in places where the doors are closed and the view is restricted." - Margaret Atwood
★"Connecting readers and writers — Publishers need to establish a direct relationship with their customers, and this is something Wattpad excels at."
- O'Reilly Media
★ "Wattpad is exciting because there is the opportunity to create content with depth." - Vincent Lam
★ "I love Wattpad!!" - Thousands of user reviews
Already love Wattpad?
→ What are you waiting for? Download our app! wattpad.com
→ Connect with us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/wattpad) and Follow Wattpad on Twitter (www.twitter.com/wattpad).
★★★★★ App Store’s Best New Game of 2012 ★★★★★
★★★★★ App Store’s iPhone App of the Week ★★★★★
Chosen Apple Store's Best Game of 2012, Aworded is an addictive word game that has already exceeded 8 million downloads. Challenge your friends and enjoy yourself by making words!
You can play whenever you want and against whomever you want: It is an asynchronous, cross-platform, multi-player game. You can play against your friends or against random opponents. And there are unlimited simultaneous games!
Combine the letters in your rack with the ones in the board, and use the bonus squares to get more points. You can double and even triple the value of the letters you use or the words you make! Besides, if you manage to use all the letters on the rack in one same move, Aworded will reward you with 40 extra points.
Aworded has an intuitive and sophisticated interface, and has animations so you can revive your best moves.
You can play in different languages: Spanish, British English, American English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Basque and Galician.
Start playing Aworded on Facebook!
If you like Aworded, check out Word Crack!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/Aworded
Follow us on Twitter: @Aworded
*** Special features of the paid version ***:
- Pass And Play mode for 2 players
- Preview score
- NO ads
Tired of stumbling across cheaters or waiting hours for your online opponent to play on Scrabble, Words with friends or Wordfeud?
Try out Classic Words Solo for instant fun, no matter if you are a beginner in crossword games or a Scrabble tournament player!
Choose the skill level of the computer (from beginner to expert), pick a word list (English word lists include Scrabble (TWL and SOWPODS) and Words With Friends official words), and use your strategy skills and vocabulary to try and defeat the Droid.
Classic Words Solo gameplay is classical to crosswords board games: create and place words on the board and boost your score by placing letters on the high scoring Double Letter, Double Word, Triple Letter and Triple Word squares.
Use all 7 letters from your rack to play a Bingo and get a 50 points bonus.
This game is a great time killer for all fans of board games and strategy games. It is also an educational game that will allow kids (and adults :-) ) to improve their spelling and vocabulary.
Thanks to the fast reactivity and variable skill of the computer and official word lists, Classic Words can be used by Words With Friends or Scrabble enthusiasts to play quick training matches and learn new words from the computer's moves.
Unlike with multiplayer board games where some dishonest players use anagram solvers, there is no cheating possible when playing solitaire... Letters and blanks are always picked randomly, and the computer's artificial intelligence does not have more information than you do.
Only your tactics and creativity can make the difference...
Will you play strategically enough to outwit the computer and its extensive vocabulary?
**** Features ****
- 5 levels of difficulty
- Display the definition of words played by the computer
- Save game state when quitting application
- Shake to shuffle
- Languages and dictionaries supported:
- SOWPODS 2012 (Official tournament word list)
- TWL06 (Official list)
- Words With Friends (2012 version)
- French (Officiel du Scrabble, ODS5)
- Italian (Zingarelli)
- Spanish (DRAE)
- Distribution of letters and points are adapted to the language
- Supports offline play
Each picture has three words associated with it. We give you all the letters needed to find the word, and then it's up to you to find the correct solution.
Think carefully - it's possible to link more words to each picture, but only three are correct.
Throw yourself into the game that everyone loves!
No registration or complicated rules. Just get started and enjoy all the fun word puzzles!
There are lots of levels - some easy and some difficult. Can you solve them all?
Words in a Pic is a highly addictive game that will keep you entertained for a long time.
No word typing is needed. The app automatically detects all letters from a screenshot.
Displays a semi-transparent image of the suggested letters and their position.
How to use
1. Launch this app.
2. Click the "Launch Words with Friends" button.
3. Start your game.
4. Once the board appears and is fully visible, take a screenshot by holding your phone's Volume-Down + Power buttons.
5. Solutions automatically appears on the screen for you to use and win the game!.
The free version has limits on the duration and number of solutions. The full version has no limits.
Storage - Access the screenshot you make of the board.
Internet, Coarse location - Collect statistics on the number of installations per country, to help us prioritize translations
System alerts - Used to draw on top of another app (the game app)
Get accounts - Used only when choose to send us feedback. You get the option to add your email address so that we can reply. It is optional, and you can choose not to send your email address.
New books added every month to our much loved, more than 2 million downloaded app with great lineups of fairy tales, audio book, songs, simple learning games for toddlers, educational activities for kindergarten, bedtime stories and many more. Tap,listen and interact with it to stimulate babies and kid's imagination like all great toys.
= FREE Trial "Peter Pan" =
= FREE Trial "Babies Love Books" =
= FREE Trial "Rising Dino" =
= FREE Trial "Boom Boom ain't it great to be crazy" =
= FREE Trial search and connect adventure book =
= FREE Trial "First words for kids" for baby =
8 months to 12 years of age.
** All parents, boys and girls will love reading and playing it over and over again!
We've selected must read stories, some in a fun game feature and for you and the young ones to read and play.
- To optimize children's reading experience, we've carefully designed every component in the app, including script, narrations, BGM, movement and lovable characters.
- You can switch off the "read to me" mode and read along it by yourself. This is very effective to learn how to read.
** Fairy tales from the West (Andersen, Grimm, Aethope and others)
- Three little pigs story
- The little mermaid
- Snow White
- Beauty and the beast
- Sleeping beauty
- Christmas series
** Fairy tales from the East
- The peach boy
** First words for kids
- Living room / dining room, Kitchen
- Numbers / Colors
- Body / Clothes
- Zoo / Aquarium
** Tap'n seek song book
- The Bear Went Over The Mountain
- ABCsong / fun alphabet toddler game
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
- Old McDonald
** Rising Dino
Be a part of the dino expedition team! Dig up various dino bones and bring them back to life! In this app, have fun learning about dinos through great illustrations, sound effects and action in a game like feature. It's like having a dinosaur excavation and a bunch of pet dinosaurs with you at all times!
- Where are the dino bones hiding? Swipe the screen and dig them up. When you swipe even more, the dinos will come back alive!
- Tap the dinos and listen to them make realistic sounds. Detailed dino info.
- A fun preschoolgames for little kids.
** Mr.Connecto =search and connect adventure book=
- When you tap characters, they will tell you what they want. Search for relating people that will fulfill their needs from the map and "Connecto", make both of them happy! Awsome
kids educational game.
- There are 50 characters in the map and they will randomly move around each time you start the app. So, you won't get tired of playing "Connecto".
- Kid's favorite characters such as fireman and police officers, people that are active in our daily lives, and hilarious ones will appear in "Connecto". This is also a fun learning material for social studies.
** Babies love books/Perfect games for babies
- Selling over 10 million baby books and creating mega hit baby shows on national TV, Yuichi Kimura now produced a series of apps combining interactive stories and videos just for babies.
- You will be amazed to see them glued to the story, having fun and actually start tapping!
- Some contains story and songs for children that makes children sleep.
Monthly subscription (auto-renewal)
**About Auto Renewal Subscription
- Subscription automatically renews until auto renew is turned off by the user at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Payment will be charged to Google Account at confirmation of purchase.
More from developer
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find author talks and other library events
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the CAMERA permission is required to use the BookLook feature to scan a UPC code and look up a book.
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at email@example.com.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
January 29 – February 1, 2014
As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of this amazing conference, we also look to the future as we consider “A Universe of Possibilities”.
The Ontario Library Association is Canada's largest library organization and OLA's Super Conference is Canada's largest continuing education event in librarianship. Within the Super Conference event is the country’s largest library tradeshow. The program is a tribute to the ability of OLA members to balance the cutting edge and the practical in a way that can satisfy an increasingly diverse number of member interests and needs.
* Search the library’s catalogue to find books, movies, music and more using a great new way to search! Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. For instance, ‘su co’ retrieves books written by Suzanne Collins.
* Enjoy one-click access to eLibraries Manitoba for downloadable audio and e-books.
* Check your library account, renew materials and place requests.
* Map the location of any branch and get phone and hours info.
* Access the library’s Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Scan the ISBN of any book, anywhere, to see if it’s available at your local library.
• Search for books, music, and more in the online catalog.
• Place and manage holds.
• Renew items you have checked out.
• Get hours, locations, and maps for all locations.
• Find the latest special events, classes, story times, and other programs.
• Ask a librarian a question via phone or email.
• Read our blogs for book reviews and stories from behind the scenes.
• Connect with the library on social networks
Search Tip: When searching for items in the catalog, you only need to enter the first few letters of each word. So, for Mark Twain’s Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, just enter “ma tw ad hu.”