This Free App will make you an expert on:
- South Carolina Road Signs
- South Carolina Road Rules
- Revised South Carolina Driving Laws
- Everything Else You Need to Pass Your Exam
Your Driver Handbook App will allow you to study all the South Carolina Driver Handbooks wherever you want and whenever you want. Our App is easy-to-use and offers the quickest and most convenient way to pass your South Carolina driving exams. This App will assist new drivers seeking their first license and current drivers looking to transfer their license from another state.
Each topic is around 600 words and is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations along with simple text explaining the concept in detail.
The USP of this application is "ultra-portability". Students can access the content on-the-go from any where they like.
Basically, each topic is like a detailed flash card and will make the lives of students simpler and easier.
Some of topics Covered in this application are:
1) Basics of Cryptography
2) Conventional cryptography
3) Key management and conventional encryption
5) Pretty Good Privacy
6) Digital signatures
7) Digital certificates
8) The OSI Security Architecture
9) Network Security
10) Types of attacks
11) Denial of service attack
12) Smurf Attack
13) Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
14) Security Mechanism
15) A Model for Network Security
16) Symmetric Ciphers
17) Classical SubstitutionTechniques
18) Classical Transposition Techniques
19) Rotor Machines
21) Block Cipher Principles
22) The Data Encryption Standard
23) Differential Cryptanalysis Attack
24) Cipher and Reverse Cipher
25) Security of DES
26) The Strength of DES
27) Differential and Linear Cryptanalysis
28) Block Cipher Design Principles
29) Finite Fields
30) The Euclidean Algorithm
31) Finite Fields of The Form GF(p)
32) Polynomial Arithmetic
33) Finite Fields Of the Form GF(2n)
34) The AES Cipher
35) Substitute Bytes Transformation
36) Evaluation Criteria For AES
37) ShiftRows Transformation
38) AddRoundKey Transformation
39) AES Key Expansion Algorithm
40) Equivalent Inverse Cipher
41) Multiple Encryption and Triple DES
42) Triple DES with Two Keys
43) Block Cipher Modes of Operation
44) Cipher Feedback Mode
45) Output Feedback Mode
46) Counter Mode
47) Stream Ciphers
48) The RC4 Algorithm
49) Random Number Generation
50) Pseudorandom Number Generators
51) Linear Congruential Generators
52) Cryptographically Generated Random Numbers
53) Blum BlumShub Generator
54) True Random Number Generators
55) Key Hierarchy
56) Key Distribution Centre
57) Transparent Key Control Scheme
58) Controlling Key Usage
59) Confidentiality Using Symmetric Encryption
60) Link versus End-to-End Encryption
61) Key Distribution
62) Traffic Confidentiality
63) Prime Numbers
64) Fermat\\\'s and Euler\\\'s Theorems
65) Testing for Primality
66) The Chinese Remainder Theorem
67) Discrete Logarithms
68) Principles of Public-Key Cryptosystems
69) RSA Algorithm
70) Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding
71) Key Management
72) Distribution of Secret Keys Using Public-Key Cryptography
73) Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange
74) Example of Deffie Hellman algorithm
75) Key Exchange Protocols
76) Man in the Middle Attack
77) Elliptic Curve Arithmetic
78) Elliptic Curves over Real Numbers
79) Elliptic Curves over Zp
80) Elliptic Curve Cryptography
81) Elliptic Curve Encryption/Decryption
82) Security of Elliptic Curve Cryptography
83) Authentication Requirements
84) Authentication Functions
85) Message Authentication Codes
86) Security of Hash Functions and Macs
87) Secure Hashing Algorithm
89) Whirlpool Hash Structure
90) Block Cipher W
91) The Nonlinear Layer SB
94) Digital signatures
95) Direct Digital Signature
96) Arbitrated Digital Signature
97) Authentication Protocols
98) Digital Signature Standard
99) The Digital Signature Algorithm
101) Kerberos Version 4
102) Kerberos Version 5
103) Kerberos Realms and Multiple Kerberi
104) X.509 Authentication Service
105) Obtaining a User\'s Certificate
106) Revocation of Certificates
107) Authentication Procedures
108) X.509 Version 3
109) Public-Key Infrastructure
110) Pretty Good Privacy
All topics are not listed due to character limitations imposed by Google Play Store.
This application reserves all rights to jw.org.
Spelling TestMe is a spelling test that reads each word aloud, uses it in a sentence, and repeats the word. Students can work at their own pace and receive instant feedback upon submitting the completed test.
HangMouse is a VocabularySpellingCity favorite that lets children decode each word in a friendly version of traditional Hangman. Kids love trying to figure out the word before the cat catches the mouse.
MissingLetter is a fun game for kids of all ages. Even the youngest learners can practice letter recognition by trying to find the missing letter that completes each spelling or vocabulary word.
Alphabetize is an activity that can be used to practice putting words in alphabetical order (more commonly known as ABC order), a vital early literacy skill. Students love to play ABC order activities and games.
Spelling TeachMe is a great activity to introduce a new word list to students. Each word is read aloud, spelled letter-by-letter and used in a context-rich sentence.
Sentence Unscramble helps students practice sentence structure as well as using words in context by unscrambling words to form a complete sentence.
Word Unscramble is a popular word game that is a variation on other word games such as text twists, jumbles and anagrams.
With a Premium Membership or the Mobile Pass, students can access any of the hundreds of thousands of word lists available on VocabularySpellingCity including lists created by their parents or teachers. Premium Membership includes nine additional premium vocabulary and spelling activities as well as student records and assignments. Mobile Pass holders get access to two of the nine premium activities.
Custom word lists may be entered online by registered parents or teachers (registration is free) for use in the games and activities on VocabularySpellingCity’s app.
John, aka the Mayor of VocabularySpellingCity
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
Convenience is the key to connecting with a librarian, searching the library catalog, downloading the latest bestseller and sharing your insight with other readers. Join the library’s mobile community to follow the latest trending book topics in your area.
Results for books, DVDs, audiobooks, CDs, periodicals and library events are available instantly. Renew items or place holds on your next library checkout and have it sent to the library of your convenience. Learn recommendations on what to read next from TCCL librarians at the forefront of information and publishing industries. Text a librarian your questions for quick answers with cited references.
As information providers, our goal is to provide accurate and timely answers. Our newest mobile outreach is a tool that connects Tulsa’s community of library customers with a world of information.
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words in the title, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowling’s "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Come across a book or CD you are interested in? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout at EVPL with BookLook™. Simply scan the item’s ISBN barcode. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Search some of our most popular electronic databases for articles, reading recommendations, product ratings and historical documents.
We’re making the opportunity for lifelong learning even more accessible. Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library. redefined.