Thinking of attending UC San Diego in San Diego, CA? Prospective students and families can navigate the campus and learn about our unique programs and culture through self-guided tours. Whether at home or on campus our interactive student guide will accompany you as you explore our offerings through the use of the GPS-enabled campus map, student videos and photos.
* Self Guided Tours: A location-based Campus Map will highlight important landmarks on campus and will allow you to easily find your way around. As you approach buildings our tour guide will provide you with important information regarding our programs.
* Landmarks and Buildings: Learn more about our programs and explore campus landmarks via descriptions and rich-multimedia
* Custom Walking Tour: Enhance your visit by taking a custom tour and get an up-close look at many of the unique majors and programs offered.
* Multimedia: Explore our community by watching videos from campus and browsing through hundreds of photos
* Weather: Planning a visit? Don't let the rain ruin your plans! Get the current weather on our campus
* Interactive Panoramas: Browse through a list of interactive 360 panoramas of covering various locations and buildings
• MyTritonLink: View your class schedule with personalized walking routes and map. View your account balance, holds, TRIP status, and more.
• Directory: Look up students, faculty, and staff by first or last name. Tap to contact people by phone and email.
• My Time: Staff who use My Time Entry can access the mobile version to input time. Managers can approve time submitted by staff. (Under Blink Tools)
• My Travel: Use My Travel Mobile to input expenses, take pictures of receipts and reconcile your trip while on the go. (Under Blink Tools)
• News: Browse through several campus news sources, including research, Medical Center, Blink, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Jacobs School of Engineering, Calit2, and the libraries.
• Courses: Browse and search for current and future term course schedule, including descriptions, times, locations. You can even tap to find the course location on the map or contact the instructor.
• Podcasts: Under the Courses icon, listen to course podcasts on your mobile device.
• Videos: Review and watch videos from the UC San Diego YouTube channel and UCSD TV.
• Athletics: View UC San Diego sports news, schedules, and scores.
• Libraries: View hours, locations, and search the catalog.
• Tours: Take a self guided virtual tour of some featured campus landmarks or sign up for an in-person tour on your mobile device.
• Dining: View campus dining locations, hours and daily menus for facilities managed by Housing, Dining, and Hospitality.
• Bookstore: Look up textbooks by term/section, find current information about Bookstore sales and events.
• Twitter: UC San Diego Tweets collected together in one convenient place.
• Weather: Current campus weather conditions and five day forecast.
• Events: View UCSD Calendar of Events, Student Events, and key academic and administrative dates.
More from developer
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find author talks and other library events
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Please note the CAMERA permission is required to use the BookLook feature to scan a UPC code and look up a book.
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at email@example.com.
Metro Toronto Convention Centre
January 29 – February 1, 2014
As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of this amazing conference, we also look to the future as we consider “A Universe of Possibilities”.
The Ontario Library Association is Canada's largest library organization and OLA's Super Conference is Canada's largest continuing education event in librarianship. Within the Super Conference event is the country’s largest library tradeshow. The program is a tribute to the ability of OLA members to balance the cutting edge and the practical in a way that can satisfy an increasingly diverse number of member interests and needs.
* Search the library’s catalogue to find books, movies, music and more using a great new way to search! Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. For instance, ‘su co’ retrieves books written by Suzanne Collins.
* Enjoy one-click access to eLibraries Manitoba for downloadable audio and e-books.
* Check your library account, renew materials and place requests.
* Map the location of any branch and get phone and hours info.
* Access the library’s Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Scan the ISBN of any book, anywhere, to see if it’s available at your local library.