• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
"iTalmud takes the crown." - Jerusalem Post
"Perhaps the best Jewish iPhone app on the market" - The Jewish Week
✔ ENGLISH TRANSLATION & SEARCH - A complete, searchable translation with thousands of footnotes, references and insights.
✔ AUDIO LECTURES - Daf Yomi lectures are integrated and free. You can listen to a English shiur/lecture on any daf and follow along inside with the text or image page view.
✔ STUNNING GRAPHICS - Touch browse, pan and zoom through full, high-definition pages of the Talmud in both the original Tzuras Hadaf and in English or Hebrew text view modes.
iTalmud uses the device accelerometer to detect when the phone is moved to a horizontal position and adjusts the page layout accordingly.
✔ COMMENTARIES - Original page formatting includes all the classic commentaries. The text view includes an option to view commentaries of both Rashi & Tosfos in a secondary window.
✔ ENGLISH & HEBREW KEYWORD SEARCH - iTalmud features a text search for the entire Talmud. You can then view the page in either a text or image-based format.
✔ CONTENT DOWNLOAD MANGER - Due to the large size of the Talmud images and audio lectures, all pages are downloadable on demand and then stored locally your device for offline usage. You can download by daf/page or by masechta.
(Please note that at this stage about 5% of Daf images are still unavailable. We will attempt to ensure that new pages are available according to the “Daf Yomi” schedule.)
✔ LOCAL SHIUR FINDER - Use the power of GPS to locate the nearest Daf Yomi shiur in your area and get shiur details and Google Maps directions to the event!
✔ BOOKMARKS - Create bookmarks so that you can easily return to the page you were studying at a later time.
✔ “DAF YOMI” CALCULATOR – Integrated “Daf Yomi” calculator allows you to jump to the day’s “Daf” with a single touch.
✔ NAVIGATION – Browse by Seder (Order), Masechta (Tractate), By Chapter and/or jump to any page (daf) in the entire Talmud in an instant. You can easily flip from one page to the next with a single touch.
ABOUT AUDIO LECTURES
The thousands of integrated Daf Yomi lectures are given by Rabbi Dovid Grossman of Los Angeles, a founder of the Yeshiva Gedola of Los Angeles.
Por favor enviame por e-mail los últimos 4 números de tu compra de Google para que recibas el libro electrónico E-Book con excelente navegación y muchas más funciones 100% Gratis!
El Zóhar es una colección de comentarios sobre la Tora, con el propósito de guiar a aquellas personas que ya han alcanzado elevados niveles espirituales hacia la raíz (u origen) de sus almas.
El Zóhar comprende todos los estados espirituales que experimentan las personas a medida que sus almas evolucionan. Al final del proceso, las almas alcanzan lo que los cabalistas llaman "el final de la corrección", el más alto nivel de la plenitud espiritual.
Aquéllos que no han alcanzado ningún nivel espiritual, puede parecerles que el Zóhar es apenas una compilación de alegorías y de leyendas que pueden ser interpretadas y percibidas en forme distinta por cada individuo. Pero, para aquéllos que han alcanzado elevados niveles espirituales, o sea los cabalistas, el Zóhar es una guía práctica para llevar a cabo acciones internas, con el propósito de descubrir estados de percepción y de sensación más profundos y más elevados.
2) ¿Para quién es el Zóhar?
Como hemos mencionado en la respuesta No. 1, el Zóhar fue escrito por personas que ya habían alcanzado la percepción espiritual. Contiene las representaciones de Rabí Shimón Bar Yojai (Rashbi), que había alcanzado todos los 125 niveles de la escalera espiritual. Rashbi describió el camino espiritual completo y lo tituló Zóhar ("resplandor" en hebreo).
El Zóhar está construido de manera tal que aquéllos que alcancen algún nivel espiritual puedan beneficiarse de lo que lean en él. Previo al estudio del Zóhar uno necesita estudiar otros textos que enseñen cómo comprender con propiedad los textos que están en el Zóhar.
3) ¿Quién escribió el Zóhar y cuándo?
De acuerdo a todos los cabalistas, y como está escrito al principio del libro, el Zóhar fue escrito por Rabí Shimón Bar Yojai (Rashbi), que vivió en los siglos II y III de nuestra era. Existen algunas opiniones en los círculos académicos que afirman que elZóhar fue escrito en el siglo XI por el cabalista Rabí Moshe de León. Esta opinión la contradijo Rabí Moshe de León mismo, quien afirmó que el libro había sido escrito por Rashbi.
Para el enfoque cabalístico es mucho más importante la cuestión acerca de por qué quién pudo haberlo escrito. El propósito del Zóhar es ser una guía para las personas, para que alcancen el origen de sus almas.
El camino que conduce al origen del alma de cada uno consiste de 125 etapas. Rabí Yehuda Leib Ha-Levi Ashlag escribe que un cabalista que ha pasado todas estas etapas y que comparte la misma percepción espiritual que el autor del libro, ve claramente que este autor no podría haber sido otro que Rashbi.
4) ¿Por qué estuvo el Zóhar oculto por tanto tiempo?
El Zóhar estuvo oculto durante 900 años, entre el siglo II y el siglo XI de nuestra era, debido a que aquéllos que poseían su sabiduría comprendían que en esos tiempos la gente no lo necesitaba aún, y que por lo tanto mal interpretarían su contenido.
Recién en el siglo XVI de nuestra era apareció un cabalista que explicó los fundamentos de la Cabalá. Este cabalista fue el Santo Ari, Rabbi Isaac Luria Ashkenazi (1534-1572). El Ari afirmaba que de ese momento en adelante la sabiduría de la Cabalá estaba preparada para ser revelada a todo el mundo.
ENGLISH TRANSLATION WITH INTERLINEAR & SYNCHRONIZATION
● A complete English translation of the Torah is fully integrated into iTorah.
● View English translation in full page, dual-window and interlinear modes.
● English search included.
HD PRINT, VOWELS & EVEN A TIKKUN!
iTorah Android Edition was created with beautiful typography and crisp print. We've even included vowels and trop for the hebrew text so it's easier to read (requires OS 3.2+).
INTEGRATED CLASSIC COMMENTARIES WITH INTERLINEAR
Thousands and thousands of Hebrew comments & insights, viewable in both interlinear or synchronized dual-windows, by the foremost commentators of the Torah.
● Ramban (Nachmanides)
● Ibn Ezra
● Ohr HaChaim
● Targum Onkelos (requires OS 3.2+)
● Targum Yonasan (requires OS 3.2+)
TIKKUN / SEFER TORAH SCROLL VIEW
See the text as it appears in a real Sefer Torah Scroll!
INTEGRATED AUDIO LECTURES/SHIURIM
● Audio shiurim/lectures let you follow along inside the text, look at the integrated commentaries and listen to the audio all at the same time!
● Inspiring lectures based on textual analysis and insights from traditional Rabbinic commentaries.
● Delivered by Rabbi Dovid Grossman, a founder of the Yeshiva Gedola of Los Angeles.
● Jump to the weekly Parsha (Torah portion) with a single click.
● Parsha mode - pages are divided by the weekly Aliya.
● Audio lectures are divided up based on the Parsha.
● See the Parsha, aliya by aliya in the original text with Tikkun mode.
BROWSE, SEARCH & BOOKMARK
● Browse by book (sefer), parsha, chapter or jump to a specific page, anywhere.
● Comprehensive keyword search across the entire Torah
● Bookmark any chapter or specific aliya within a Parsha.
You can write in them, underline, highlight, bookmark unlimited pages, and make the text as large as you need. Search in one sefer or the whole library at once.
Instantly search our entire seforim library for a word or phrase. Advanced search options allow you to match phrases with Hebrew prefixes, suffixes and more.
Our specially-designed e-seforim make it easy to adjust the text size as large or small as you like. Write notes, add bookmarks, and highlight or underline passages.
PowerSefer includes a built-in dictionary for instant access to Hebrew and Aramaic definitions and abbreviations. References from Tanach and Shas can be opened as a new page with a single touch.
Browse our extensive library of seforim from the app and instantly download as many as you need. Detailed table of contents provides quick navigation within each sefer.
Seforim include: Chumash (with Rashi and other commentaries), Nach (with Rashi and other commentaries), Mishna (with Bartenura), Rambam, Talmud Bavli (with Rashi and Tosafos) and Talmud Yerushalmi, Mishnah Berurah, and hundreds of seforim in many other categories, including Mussar, Chassidus, Kabbalah, Rishonim, Achronim, Halacha, Midrash, and more.
New seforim are added weekly. (See our website for a complete list of the hundreds of seforim currently available.)
NOTE: This app is for smartphones only. For tablets, get the Powersefer for Tablets app.
— Excerpted from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Table of Contents
Preface to the Second Edition
Brief General Introduction to the Babylonian Talmud.
Introduction to Tract Sabbath
Synopsis of Subjects
Volume I.--TRACT SABBATH.
CHAPTER I. Regulations Regarding Transfer on Sabbath
CHAPTER II. Regulations Concerning The Sabbath And 'Hanukah Light
CHAPTER III. Regulations Concerning Stoves, Hearths, and Ovens
CHAPTER IV. Regulations Concerning Victuals, Where They May or May Not Be Deposited to Retain Their Heat for the Sabbath
CHAPTER V. Regulations Concerning What May and May Not Be Worn by Animals on the Sabbath
CHAPTER VI. Regulations Concerning What Garments Women May Go Out With On the Sabbath
CHAPTER VII. The General Rule Concerning the Principal Acts of Labor on Sabbath
CHAPTER VIII. Regulations Concerning the Prescribed Quantities of Victuals and Beverages Which Must Not Be Carried About on the Sabbath
CHAPTER IX. Rabbi Aqiba's Regulations On Different Subjects
CHAPTER X. Further Regulations Concerning The Prescribed Quantity of Things To Be Stored
Volume II. -- TRACT SABBATH
Synopsis of Subjects
CHAPTER XI. Regulations Concerning Throwing From One Ground Into Another.
CHAPTER XII. Regulations Concerning Building, Ploughing, etc., On the Sabbath
CHAPTER XIII. Regulations Concerning Weaving, Tearing, Hunting, etc., on the Sabbath
CHAPTER XIV. Regulations Concerning Articles Which May be Saved From a Conflagration on Sabbath
CHAPTER XV. Regulations Concerning the Tying and Untying of Knots on the Sabbath
CHAPTER XVI. Regulations Concerning Articles Which May be Saved From a Conflagration on Sabbath
CHAPTER XVII. Regulations Concerning Handling of Utensils and Furniture on the Sabbath
CHAPTER XVIII. Regulations Regarding the Clearing Off of Required Space, the Assistance To Be Given Cattle When Giving Birth To Their Young and To Women About To Be Confined
CHAPTER XIX. Regulations Ordained by R. Eliezer Concerning Circumcision on the Sabbath
CHAPTER XX. Regulations Concerning Certain Acts of Labor Which Must be Performed Differently on a Sabbath and on a Festival
CHAPTER XXI. Regulations Concerning the Pouring Out of Wine From Vessels Covered With a Stone (Which Must Not Be Lifted), and the Clearing Off of Crumbs, etc., From the Table
CHAPTER XXII. Regulations Concerning Preparation of Food and Beverages
CHAPTER XXIII. Borrowing, Casting Lots, Waiting for the Close of the Sabbath, and Attending to a Corpse
CHAPTER XXIV. Regulations Concerning a Man Who is Overtaken by Dusk on the Eve of Sabbath While Travelling, and Concerning Feeding of Cattle. The Prayer at the Conclusion of a Tract
The Prayer at the Conclusion of a Tract
Talmud Bavli with explanations.
Talmudon is back, and now with a full user-managed interface! This is still a beta version until bugs are fixed.
Talmudon is now WIKI-based, which means you can now view and edit pages on the website http://talmudon.com.
כמו בכל דבר ....
כל אחד משימה קטנה - כולנו שותפים למשימה גדולה.
התקווה היא שהמיזם הקטן יעודד אותנו להרחיב ולהעמיק את לימוד התנ"ך שלנו בישוב.
כל לומד יקבל כרטיס בו יצויין הקטע בתנ"ך אותו הוא בחר ללמוד עד ליום ה' ניסן, יום העליה העשירי לקרקע.
-כאן תוכלו ללמוד את פרקי התנ"ך, להשמיע אותם, ולהירשם לעוד פרקים!
בנוסף יש קישור לאתר המיזם!
**האפליקציה דורשת חיבור יציב לאינטרנט.
BookCheck Mobile Checkout saves you time at the library. When you find an item you want, scan the barcode with your mobile device. The correct barcode is on a label that says “Champaign Public Library,” on the item’s cover. (Note: A rental fee is charged when you scan a rental item.) Make a quick stop at our Mobile Checkout station to complete your checkout.
Downloadable eBooks and audiobooks are available through My Media Mall. To use them, you’ll need free software or a free app. Contact the library or visit champaign.org/downloadables for details.
Use BookLook when you’re out shopping for books. Scan the ISBN barcode on any book, and BookLook will tell you if it’s available from the library.
You can also: use your library account to check due dates and request items; see our calendar of free events; and contact us with your questions.
- Browse bestsellers, new arrivals and items on order
- Quickly search the catalogue, with filters to zero-in on what you want
- Check a title’s availability and map the locations where it’s checked in
- Find and download eBooks and audiobooks
- Place and manage holds
- Renew items
- Check branch hours, and locations
- Keep track of items on your “For Later” list
- Use your digital library card barcode to check out items at your library
- Use your device’s camera to scan the barcode on any item and search for available copies at the Library
- featuring the SCHOTTENSTEIN DIGITAL EDITION OF THE TALMUD in English –
is a revolutionary new way to study the Talmud! Groundbreaking technology enhances the best-selling Schottenstein Talmud – and will allow you to study the Talmud in ways never before possible.
New features like Page-syncing, Place-tracking, Page-Fusion, Floating-translation, Quick-scroll, resizable text, automatic-delivery, subscriptions – will transform your learning experience!
Features have been added for all levels of Talmud students from beginner to expert.
* Learn anywhere! Even without being connected to the internet for daily use
* Automatically get the first 7 Blatt/Daf of The current Daf Yomi Tractate when you install this FREE app.
MULTIPLE VIEW OPTIONS
* Study in the same familiar format as the printed edition
* Full Screen Translation or Vilna Page Layout
* Split Screen Translation and Vilna View
* New English-Only Translation View
* New Hebrew-Only Schottenstein View
* Reflowable Vilna Page with Rashi and Tosafos in block letters
* Dynamic Grey Bar shows you the section being translated
* Innovative Place Tracking – shows you the exact place on the facing page – so you will never lose your place, and you will immediately know where you are up to
* The new Hybrid page will allow you to study directly on the classic Vilna page – with popups that can be configured to show you the translation, notes, and commentaries without leaving the Vilna page!
* Resize the text to 250% and Zoom in on the Vilna page
* Search the Entire Talmud even without purchasing it
*** NEW User Content
* Notes - add you your questions and comments right into the text
* Sync your content across devices!
* BUY A COMPLETE VOLUME
* BUY A SINGLE DAF
* BUY THE 73 VOLUME SET
* DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION – sign up to get automatic access to a month's worth of Daf Yomi content and have those pages automatically added permanently to your library!
- Subscription automatically renews every month. No need to go back to the store!
- The Daf Yomi content is downloaded automatically when you launch the app and are connected to a network - Only $9.99 a month.
ENHANCEMENTS TO THE CLASSIC VILNA PAGE
* Click on any phrase and the corresponding Rashi, Tosafos, Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Masores Hashas and more will instantly highlight
* Click on a Rashi and other commentaries/annotations and it will highlight the corresponding place within the Vilna text
* Popovers can be configured to show you all the Rashi, Tosafos, and Mosaf Rashi, Ein Mishpat, Mesores Hashas, etc. that are related to that phrase
* Looks just like the printed book including the binding - so you can see if you are on side “a” or “b.” or turn the page-edge “binding” off if you wish
* Statement types – now you can show if each section is a Statement, Question, Answer, Inquiry or Proof.
* For the best experience we recommend an Tablet due to the intense processing requirements for the interactive Vilna page
* The entire Talmud when complete will fit in under 3 Gb so any device will work
* Downloads and Automatic updates require an active wi-fi or cellular data connection
DAF YOMI SUBSCRIPTION NOTES
- Payment will be charged to your Google Play Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same $9.99 price
- Subscriptions may be managed by you, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Terms of Service:
The Sefer was received as a fixative sefer by part of the communities in the Middle East and especially the Babylonian Jewry.
The Sefer is divided into "First year" and "Second year" and the years are divided into weekly Torah portions.
At the beginning of every Torah portion are aggadah (historical and anecdotal material), followed by Halachos.
The Sefer is written in a clear, short and pleasant way.
Two important figures guided his work: Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai, author of the Zohar, and Rabbi Isaac Luria, the Arizal.
The application does not require an Internet connection.
Please share and rate.
Tags: Ben Ish Hai, ben ish hay ,ben ish chay , hok le israel ,Jewish , bible , torah, sidur, chumash, mikra, gemara, tanakh, Nevi'im, ketuvim, tehillim, yalkut yosef, sifrei kodesh, books, book, judaism ,kitzur , kitsur ,Halachos, בן איש חי ,חק לישראל
Found a great book at your local book store? Before buying it, scan the barcode to see if it's available for free at your library. Do all of this and more with Library Trek!
Important: Library Trek works exclusively with libraries using Surpass library automation software, which is used in thousands of schools, churches, public libraries, museum libraries and corporate libraries. Before downloading the app, check with your library to see whether it supports Library Trek.
Use your current location or search for sukkot around the world. There are over 500 sukkot in our database.
Sukkos, also known as the Festival of Tabernacles, is a Jewish festival which occurs five days after the awesome day of Yom Kippur. During Sukkos Jewish people are commanded to eat our meals in temporary booths called Sukkahs, to commemorate how we were surrounded by the protective "clouds of glory" during the forty years of wandering in the wilderness after leaving Egypt. Sukkos lasts for seven days and is a joyous festival. Some have the custom of decorating the Sukkah with elaborate ornaments, whilst others preserve its unadorned simplicity. The Sukkah is the only mitzvah in which we are completely surrounded from head to toe. Eating festive meals and spending time in the outdoor sukkah is a unique religious experience.
See www.localsukkah.org for more details.
Please note that this application requires and uses either wifi or mobile data.
Also GPS is required for LocalSukkah to search based on your current location.
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
*`Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
* Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
* Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
* Connect with us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Brought to you by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library | www.cmlibrary.org
Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words in the title, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowling’s "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire."
Come across a book or CD you are interested in? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout at EVPL with BookLook™. Simply scan the item’s ISBN barcode. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Search some of our most popular electronic databases for articles, reading recommendations, product ratings and historical documents.
We’re making the opportunity for lifelong learning even more accessible. Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library. redefined.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at email@example.com.
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
Some features of this application use modifications and enhancements to the ZXing project: http://code.google.com/p/zxing/