You'll find here Bible, Publications, Daily Texts an a lot more that will make feel more connected with Jehovah.
This app is not an official app. All All rights are reserved by their respective owners.
Our mission is to help people easily explore world of Jehovah's Witnesses. May Jehovah the God be with You.
This app helps
1.) children pay attention
2.) recognition of God's name
3.) enjoy the meetings
please pass on this wonderful app so all can enjoy.
THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL APP FROM JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
☞ You can "Play" after "Record".
After "Delete" the recorded file, you can "Record" again.
☞ You can created your own story text.
Try [Below] format file in the "Audio4Bible" folder.
(Save the file by "UTF-8" encoding.)
[Number] is from 0 to 8.
eg. KBS-Moses1-2.txt (The content of this file will show with the picture.)
※ I hope this can help to the faith of our kids.
Currently, Kid's Bible Story series are developing.
You can find by searching with the keyword "KBS - Kids Bible Story".
※ Thanks to:
☞ Pictures by Grimumul (http://umul.cnote.kr)
☞ Stories by the Holy Bible
Keywords:Law, legal, evidence, litigation court, tribunal, inquest, witness, cross examination, uk, barrister
Don't have access to internet in the ministry? Want to keep up to date with our magazines on the go? This unique app allows you to read our publications offline in any language. Watchtower Library is used by hundreds of thousands of brothers and sisters worldwide.
My Library is a simple application that helps you to manage your library at books.google.com.
My Library main features:
• utilizes the phone's camera to scan a barcode
• adds/removes books from your books.google.com shelves
• enables you to download pdf of books in public domain
• creates a shelf that shows personalized recommendations to you
• support for tablet devices
An application made by and for Jehovah's Witnesses.
As a sign of respect to our elders, and to the speakers who have come before us, we will continue to speak our language, celebrate our customs, respect the Mvskoke Creek value system and teach our future generations the Mvskoke Creek way of life.
This app contains 27 categories and more than 500 Mvskoke entries, 10 Creek Hymns, 50 historical tribal images and 7 videos, as well as games, quizzes and a searchable database. We hope this free language app will help you to learn the Mvskoke language. All language materials are the cultural property of the Muscogee Creek Nation. And is subject to change by the Mvskoke Language Program.
This app was created by Thornton Media of Las Vegas, NV. If you encounter any technical issues with this app, please contact email@example.com.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application should work on all android devices
This application will allow you to do the following:
1- advanced search parameters on thousands of books, categories or specific lists
Search is performed in parallel threads using synchronization and semiphores to control the process
2- You can navigate to specific pages or ones saved in your favorites.
3- The books are organized into categories you can download, delete or search by category
4- The ability to use removable storage
5- You can import new books from your personal library
6- By extending the Android views you are allowed to control font size, color, or background
7- The ability to share your reading with friends
More features are included. check the help section and email me if you need any help
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
*`Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
* Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
* Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
* Connect with us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Brought to you by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library | www.cmlibrary.org
We feature the latest technology to help you find the items you are looking for. No need to search by field or even enter full words. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action. Or if you see something you like in a bookstore and wonder if we have it in our collection, just scan the ISBN number with your phone and the app searches our catalog for you.
Houston Public Library. Linking YOU to the world.
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
With the Akron Library Mobile App you can:
· Search the catalog
· Renew and request items
· Find library locations and hours
· Access our downloadable collection
· Research on the go with our mobile databases
· Check our calendar of events
· Ask us a question
· Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter