UNIQUE: This application comes with a convenient map, useful in planning a trip. Choose (and save) your current permit or permits (both Resident and Non-Resident) to see which states recognize YOUR permits. Shows a map (and list) of States in which YOU, specifically, can legally carry. See, at a glance, states in which to plan your next vacation, or plan your interstate-travel to avoid locations where you cannot carry. Type in & save details and notes for each permit.
This application puts all the power in your hands. You can easily access and review the relevant firearm laws and prohibitions for every state. This app shows you the actual gun laws, so you do not have to rely on someone else’s interpretation. Find the prohibited locations, transportation rules, permit process, and more for every state! Also provides direct links to the laws themselves, so you can research any open questions. It includes the pertinent federal laws. For specific locations (such as restaurants serving alcohol), see the quick allowed status, as well as click for details and laws. Also includes "duty to notify" laws for each state(when available) for contact with a police officer, such as a traffic stop. The key information does not require internet connection; it’s located right on your phone!
The app now includes updates to the laws without having to download a new version. Every time the app is updated with new or modified laws, it will prompt you to download the latest (usually takes only a few seconds). These changes stay with the app, and are available offline once downloaded! All information within the app (except "nearby location search") is stored locally on your device, and can be used whether or not you have internet access.
Review information direct from the state governments and law enforcement authorities: State Statutes for each state, Direct Reciprocity Information, CCW Application forms, State FAQs, and more. This compiled list of "best" links lets you directly see the details.
Interactive state maps show any scenario: All the states recognizing a specific permit, all the permits that a specific state allows, state map of type of permit available, map of states recognizing your permits. Click on any state to see the details for that state!
Find and contact (one touch dialing, mapping to office, email, and URL) local authorities in each state.
Find local points of interest, anywhere in the country! (training, ranges, gun shops, repair)
Automatically pull up the laws for your current state location based on GPS.
Ability to customize and save your preferences (background pictures on or off, map display preference, etc...). Save your list of permits, for easy recognition. Allows you to store your permit number, expiration and notes as well.
As featured in the Safety Solutions Academy podcast (http://www.safetysolutionsacademy.com/archives/707)
This application is ad-free. No annoying advertisements or messages.
Disclaimer: If unsure about legality of carrying or transporting in specific location or situation, contact local law enforcement or legal counsel. Laws change frequently and are subject to interpretation. This application implies no warranty and does not constitute legal advice. By using this app, you agree to hold the app authors and owners harmless and without liability. Official versions of all laws are held by each state. You are responsible for abiding by all applicable laws. Please see full Disclaimer on Developer Website (below).
**NOTE: As of newer versions of Android OS, applications can no longer write outside their normal directory space. Calibre Library is no exception to that rule. Books will be stored within it's own directory, and you can automatically launch the book from inside the app causing FBReader or your favorite reader to open the book automatically without you even needing to know where it is! This is a good thing in one respect - it allows Android to clean up your device after you remove applications, because all data from that app will be in it's own folder. This DOES mean that it will not work with Amazon's eBook reader, because their reader has no ability to open based on MIME type.
Pair with Nook, FBReader or another e-book reading application for a complete solution. This is not an e-book reader app.
If your Calibre server is visible on the Internet, you can even use your phone's data plan to download books. If your phone has wireless, you can download books from within your own lan regardless.
Please note - this will only display formats offered by Calibre's OPDS interface, which does not appear to include .lit files.
THIS IS AN ADD-ON FOR DROIDLAW. YOU CAN'T OPEN THIS APP. YOU MUST HAVE DROIDLAW INSTALLED.
*Federal Rules of:
- Civil Procedure
- Appellate Procedure
- Criminal Procedure
- Bankruptcy Procedure
- U.S. Constitution
*Available purchase options:
- State Codes / Laws
- United States Code
- United States Supreme Court case opinions
- Code of Federal Regulations
- Manual of Patent Examining Procedure (MPEP)
- 2010 & 2011 Federal Register
**** Uniform Commercial Code coming soon!
- RSS Section for legal news/blogs
- Keyword searching
- Limit searching to specific chapters/titles
- Bookmark and include your own notes
- Save offline
- Share content
- Change font size
- Move App to SDCard
**** Now compatible with Android Tablets!
**** Additional legal reference material available on the Android Market. All purchased add-ons can be accessed through the center app drawer or by adding a shortcut on the DroidLaw Dashboard by long-pressing the screen.
• Available 24/7, now the library comes to you.
• No more late fees. Titles are automatically returned.
• Place holds, create wish lists, and return titles easily.
• Sync libraries, bookmarks, and recent positions across mobile devices.
• A valid account with a participating library, school, or other institution is required.
• Each library builds its own collection of titles. Contact them directly to let them know that you’re using OverDrive and to share any suggestions for books you would like to see them carry.
OverDrive Media Console v2.6.6 will be installed on devices running Android v2.2 - v3.2.
The easiest, fastest way to catalog your library, nothing else comes close. Have a large collection? Readerware auto-catalog lets you feed in a list of ISBNs or barcode scans. Readerware then does the rest, building your database for you complete with cover art.
The Android version lets you easily sync your database to your Android device and take it with you when you visit your favorite brick and mortar stores. You know what you have and what you are looking for.
Use the camera on your Android device as a barcode scanner with Readerware auto-catalog on your desktop.
There is help with using Readerware on Android at http://www.readerware.com/help/html/rw_mob_an.html
Readerware on your desktop is a complete solution for cataloging and managing your library. Readerware is used by collectors, sellers, many small libraries, schools, churches etc. Features include:
Auto-Catalog, enter the ISBN or scan the barcode, the book is cataloged, complete with cover art.
Drag and drop support, catalog older titles without an ISBN, drag from your browser to Readerware and it is cataloged.
Integrated loan tracker, check items in and out, query/print items on loan and over due.
Multiple views, choose from table, tree and thumbnail views.
Simple searching, want list, printing, global search and replace, import/export and more.
Standalone or client/server versions available.
Support for multiple platforms, Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Learn more about the complete Readerware system for cataloging your books, music and videos by visiting our web site at http://www.readerware.com
Browse and manage your book collection in a convenient thumbnail view. Adds some additional features: custom shelves, recently added books list, editing of recent list, etc.
The Bookshelf is customisable: you can select colour scheme, book cards type (wide, small or tiny), etc.
This application contains ads, you can remove them for a fee.
It's simple, free, light, intuitive and easy to use, but with many features, all customizable.
# configuration of fields to display
# list of archived books
# sort list by title, author and rate
# free search on all book's fields
# insert, modify and delete
# book's detail based on configured fields
# ISBN scan and data acquisition using Google Books
# rate book from 0 to 5 stars
# free setting of book's tag
# free setting of book's collection
# free setting of book's library (from 1 to 3)
# management of personal notes related to a book
# picture of book's cover, get it also by camera and gallery
# share book
# complete management of tags, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of collections, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# complete management of libraries, with sortable list and search, detail, new, modify and delete element
# export list and share it
# import a previously exported list
# share, feedback, rate
# this is not an ebook reader
# keywords: ninive, libreria, biblioteca, my library, libri, books, bookstore, bookshelf, isbn
Ninive Library is very simple to use; the structure and the graphic icons make this bookstore very intuitive and easy to understanding.
It is also extremely customizable; you can choose which information about the book display and which not, including author, publisher, rating, description, price, pages, language, published date, tags, collection, from I to III library, notes and picture. ISBN and title are always visible.
The book list is compact but its graphical structure allows a quick and easy consultation; an invaluable aid is given by handy Wizard that lets you find the word you need in all book's fields.
Finally, the list is sortable by title, author and evaluation, in ascending or descending order.
The detail of the book shows the fields configured by the user and the interface is very easy to enter or edit information.
In Ninive of great comfort is the book's search with ISBN barcode scanner: the informations are acquired thanks to Google Books and the user can complete the informations with its own notes and assessments.
The book can be associated with tags, collections and libraries.
The picture of book's cover, which is acquired by Google or selected from the gallery, completes the book's details.
The book archived is later editable in all its parts and can be deleted.
Finally you can share the single book with your contacts.
With Ninive you can completely manage tags, collections and libraries.
The useful free search allows you to find the word in the description of the tags, collections or libraries.
The list is ordered by description, in ascending or descending order.
New and detail form allows you to specify the description of the item.
The element archived is later editable and can be deleted.
Ninive allows all bookstore's data export in order to share data or to use data as backup.
Import operation allows to replace the current data with those of a previous export.
The operations are useful if you need to exchange the bookstore's data from one phone to another or between friends.
Now you do not have to search a book through many databases on the web – just download our app and you will always have a massive e-book collection of the best English-language writers within reach! In the list of 370 authors you will be agreeably surprised to find not only the famous names like Charles Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, O. Henry, Jack London, Edgar Allan Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Mark Twain, but many, many others.
The program has a simple interface with user-friendly features and options to make your reading comfortable and pleasurable.
• Over 2,400 classic works of English literature
• Flexible text display (choose fonts, ‘paper’ background color and texture yourself!)
• Book search by title and author’s name
• Passage search in text
• Adding any number of bookmarks
• Support of portrait and landscape reading modes
• Contents directory for multi-page books
• Auto-reopening of the last closed book
• Night/Day Mode
• Portraits of writers with links to biographical materials on Wikipedia
• App includes four FREE full length Read Aloud storybooks - The Giant Smurf, Madagascar, Ice Age and Robin Hood!
• Large library of additional stories to choose from as in-app purchases, with new books being added every week.
• Professional narration, character audio, interactive and immersive story experiences.
• Support for Android tablets!
Mit dieser App haben Sie Ihre Bibliothek immer dabei. Stöbern Sie im Bibliotheksbestand und leihen Sie eBooks im ePub-Format unterwegs oder zu Hause direkt auf Ihr Smartphone oder Tablet-PC aus. Wie in der webbasierten Onleihe steht Ihnen der ausgeliehene Titel kostenfrei für einen begrenzten Zeitraum zur Verfügung und wird nach Ablauf der Frist automatisch aus Ihrem Konto gelöscht.
Die App ermöglicht die Suche im Bibliotheksbestand, aber auch das Stöbern in unterschiedlichen Themengebieten. Es ist auf den ersten Blick ersichtlich, ob ein Titel aktuell verfügbar ist und sie können Ihre Suchergebnisse nach verfügbaren Titeln filtern.
Die umfangreiche Detailansicht inklusive Leseprobe gibt Ihnen alle benötigten Informationen über eBook und Autor. Vorübergehend nicht verfügbare Titel können vorgemerkt werden. Sie erhalten dann eine E-Mail an die von Ihnen angegebene Adresse, sobald der Titel für Sie bereitsteht. Ihre Vormerkungen können Sie in einer Übersicht einsehen und von hier direkt ausleihen, sobald diese wieder verfügbar sind.
Sie haben zu jeder Zeit einen Gesamtüberblick über alle Titel, die Sie über die Onleihe Ihrer Bibliothek ausgeliehen haben. Über die App können jedoch aktuell nur eBooks im ePub Format ausgeliehen und gelesen werden.
Um den Service nutzen zu können, müssen Sie Mitglied einer teilnehmenden Bibliothek sein. Benutzerdaten und Passwort erhalten Sie von Ihrer Bibliothek. Nutzen Sie die Onleihe bereits über ihren Webbrowser, können Sie sich mit diesen Daten auch innerhalb der App anmelden.
Sie können alle ausgeliehenen eBooks in ePub Format direkt auf Ihrem Smartphone oder Tablet lesen. Installieren Sie dazu einen DRM Fähigen eBook Reader, wie z.B. den BlueFire oder Aldiko eBook Reader. Es kann jedoch auch jeder andere DRM fähigen eBook Reader dazu genutzt werden
- Über 2.300 Bibliotheken werden unterstützt
- Suche in Bibliotheksliste
- Textsuche und thematische Suche im Bibliotheksbestand
- Filtermöglichkeit nach verfügbaren Titeln
- Umfangreiche Detailansicht mit Leseprobe
- Ausleihen verfügbarer eBooks im ePub-Format
- Vormerken nicht verfügbarer eBooks im ePub-Format
- Übersicht aller, über die App, ausgeliehenen und vorgemerkten Titel
- Abgelaufene Titel werden automatisch aus der App gelöscht
• Choose from six Bible translations.
• Compare all available Bible versions by tapping a verse number.
• View the associated material by tapping a footnote marker or reference letter
• Swipe left or right to quickly navigate your current publication.
• Place bookmarks at any verse or chapter to quickly resume your reading.
• Use the history feature to quickly access recently read content.
• Find words or expressions in your current publication with the search feature.
• Highlight text and make notes as you study
© Copyright 2015 Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society of Pennsylvania
You can organize your books, manage your book loans and even create a book wish list to help you find the best prices for the books you wish to buy and remember where you found them.
Share books with your friend with a simple text message to people in your contacts. Codex will get all the information your friends need about the book.
All book information can be downloaded from the Internet, including the book cover. If a cover is not available you can pick an image from your phone library to use has the book cover or take a picture of the book.
Codex also supports multiple languages with English, Portuguese, Polish and French translations.
With Codex you can:
* Add books to the list simply by scanning the book ISBN. The book data will be downloaded from the Internet.
* Add a book by typing the ISBN. If an ISBN barcode is not available is always possible to type the ISBN manually.
* Add a book by typing the book information. If the book has no barcode or is not possible to find the book information on the web the book data can be typed manually.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book Codex helps you remember, allowing you to mark that book have loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* Create a wish list with the books you wish to buy. Add a book you don't have and the store you found it. Each book can have multiple stores so that you can compare prices and choose the best price.
* Remember the location of the store where you found the books in the wish list. If you don't know the address Codex can get the GPS location for you.
* Filter your book by author, publisher or category.
* Easily find books in your wish list or books that you've loaned.
* Pick an image from your phone image library to use has a book cover. If you don't have an image from the cover just take a picture of it.
* Want to share this book with a friend? Just recommend the book. With Codex you can recommend a book with a simple SMS message. If your friend also has Codex in his phone Codex will get all the book information your friend needs.
* Multilanguage support with English, Portuguese and French.
* Importing and exporting book to CSV and XML so that they can be synchronized between devices.
* Search the books collection to easily find the correct book.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Codex will remember you when the due date is met. Codex will maintain a loan history for each book so that you know to whom you have lent it to.
Codex is free, you can use it without any restrictions for as long has you want. If you have any suggestions please feel free to contact the developer's team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: codex book manager catalog library organize loan wishlist contact message cover photo image scan barcode books ebook address gps location recommend phone sms store isbn friends share free online web internet read language export import cvs xml excel search
I'm planning to add more features soon and I'm keen for suggestions also. If you've found this application useful but lacking in some areas, please let us know. We'd like to try to fix or add to the application rather than get a bad review. All feedback is very welcome, good or bad.
You can perform the following actions:
* Add a book writing book information manually.
* Add to the list of books simply by scanning the ISBN of the book.
* Perform an internet search for the title, author and/or ISBN of the book.
* You can search the collection of books saved to easily find the right book.
* Filter the list of books read status (Not Started, Reading, Read, Wish, Favorite).
* Conduct a review of the books read.
* Recommend a book by sharing action.
* Import books from a selected file.
* Export all books to a selected file.
* Send an email with an attached file to export all the books.
* Find and update the cover image of the books do not.
* Manage your loaned books. Each time you loan a book, you can mark that book as loaned and setting the person you loaned it to from your contacts.
* When you lent a book you can set a due date and Personal Library will remember you when the due date is met.
Check My Account – renew items, review holds
Search our catalog, place requests and discover new and recommended books
Find events going on at your library
Get branch locations, hours and directions
Get help via phone, chat or email
Connect to us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
We've also included a great new way to search for books in CountyCat. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
We've invested in the latest mobile solution for libraries and we'll be adding new content over time. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Our app includes a convenient feature that makes it possible for you to check out library items! Select “Ucheck” from the menu, activate the barcode scanner, then scan your library material.
We've also included a great new way to search our books. No need to search by field, no need to enter full words, no need to wait for results. Just type the first couple of letters of words and see the search in action while you type. So for books on "Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis" simply type "ja ke on".
Download the SLCL Mobile app and:
· Search our catalog and check your library account to renew and request items
· Search and download eMedia titles from Overdrive
· Search for events and classes by location, by audience, by event type or see what is happening at SLCL today
· Ask a Librarian for help via phone, email, or text
· Locate the closest St. Louis County Library branch
· Do research on the go with our mobile databases
· Connect with SLCL through social media
Need assistance? You can ask Librarians reference questions via text message and receive help 24 hours a day. We are here to help!
Want to visit a library in person? Use the app to find the library location closest to you, along with their hours and address. Learn about exciting upcoming events and classes at libraries throughout Broward County.
Please note that a Broward County Library card is required to access many of the services provided by the app. You can get more information by visiting www.broward.org/library
* Search for books, movies and music and more.
Manage your account:
* Check the status of your holds.
* Cancel holds.
* Check due dates.
* Renew items.
* View your account balance.
Find a library:
* Get library locations and directions.
* Get library hours and phone numbers.
* Discover library events:
* Search for events at any or all libraries.
* Search by audience, language and type of event.
* Browse featured programs.
Ask a question:
* Call us.
* Text a librarian 24/7.
Connect and share:
Choose your language (tap the list icon in the upper right):
Convenience is the key to connecting with a librarian, searching the library catalog, downloading the latest bestseller and sharing your insight with other readers. Join the library’s mobile community to follow the latest trending book topics in your area.
Results for books, DVDs, audiobooks, CDs, periodicals and library events are available instantly. Renew items or place holds on your next library checkout and have it sent to the library of your convenience. Learn recommendations on what to read next from TCCL librarians at the forefront of information and publishing industries. Text a librarian your questions for quick answers with cited references.
As information providers, our goal is to provide accurate and timely answers. Our newest mobile outreach is a tool that connects Tulsa’s community of library customers with a world of information.
* Discover books, movies, music, and more in our online catalog.
* Check our calendar for storytimes, classes, and events for all ages.
* Access hundreds of research databases for school, work, and play.
* Read updated Library news.
* Check out Library materials directly from the shelf.
* Find MCPL locations, hours, and maps.
* View any charges, fees, or fines.
* Renew items.
* Use our Ask a Librarian service to receive quick answers.
* Scan an item’s ISBN and receive details and reviews of any book, CD, or DVD.
* Place holds on current and soon to be released titles.
* Search the collection by title, author, subject, or keyword.
* Check a title’s availability and current location.
* Manage, cancel, and suspend holds.
* Browse reading lists and new materials.
* Contact Library staff.
Mid-Continent Public Library is the largest library system in the metropolitan area, operating 33 libraries and serving over 750,000 people in Jackson, Clay, and Platte counties. The Library strives to provide exceptional customer service and expanding access to materials, programs, and technology including a world class genealogy and family history library. For more information, visit mymcpl.org.
For app concerns, problems, feedback, and questions please contact the Library at email@example.com.
Real-time access to the Library’s collection via your smartphone or tablet. Perform mobile catalog searches for books, DVDs, audiobooks, and CDs. Smart Prefix™ search, a search designed specifically for mobile devices, makes it significantly faster to search and find what you’re looking for. Just type the first couple of letters of words, and the search instantly pulls the most relevant results. Type 'row gob' for J.K. Rowlings' "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire." For "Gossip Girl" titles, type 'gos gi.' To find a specific "Gossip Girl" title like "The Complete Second Season," you only have to type 'gos gi co se.'
Manage your account, place holds, renew items, and view your fines.
eBooks & Downloadable Audiobooks
Access the Library’s eBook and downloadable Audiobook collections directly within the SLCPL app! The 3M Cloud Library, OverDrive, and OneClickdigital external apps are integrated right within The City Library app, delivering access to all three within a single app.
Find a Book or CD you want on Amazon.com, in Barnes & Noble, or any other store? Before you buy, check to see if it’s available for checkout in The City Library catalog with BookLook™! Simply scan the item’s ISBN Barcode with your phone’s camera to see if the item is available from the Library. Camera not working? You can enter ISBNs manually.
Ask a Librarian
Allows direct connection to reference services via email or phone.
Calendar & Events
Now the Library’s calendar of events is with you wherever you go.
Stay up-to-date with happenings at the Library! Connect with us on your favorite social networks and be on the lookout for posts featuring exciting event notices, pertinent news, interesting links, and recommended readings.
GPS-aware technology allows mappable turn-by-turn directions to each branch address. Also includes hours of operation and click-to-call contact information for each branch.
your web-enabled phone. Search the library catalog for a title, place holds, renew items you have
checked out, and view most of your account information. You can “Ask a Librarian” via text, email, or
telephone during normal library hours. Check the calendar for upcoming events, classes, story times, or
other programs. Find your nearest library location and view library hours, addresses and other
information. View our book lists and discover new titles. Read our latest social media posts from
Facebook or Twitter and update your own reading lists on Goodreads.
- Live Homework Help™
- Overdrive eBooks
- Gutenberg eBooks
- Book Look (Check an ISBN to see if we have the book and place a hold)
- BookCheck (Check out a book using your smart phone)
The mobile catalog offers a great new way to find items – just type the first couple of letter for each
word to get results. Type “row gob” for J.K. Rowlings’ “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.” For “Gossip
Girl” titles, type ”gos gi”. To find a specific “Gossip Girl” title like “Because I’m Worth It,” you only have
to type “gos gi be.”
* Searching the catalog is easy! Just type in the first few letters of the words in your search. For example, to search for "Mark Twain", just type "ma twa", and results display.
*`Download ebooks and eAudiobooks from anywhere, anytime, with OverDrive.
* Looking for something specific? Find it in our catalog by scanning the item’s barcode with your mobile device’s camera.
* Get live homework help from professional tutors, with Tutor.com.
* Connect with us on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Brought to you by Charlotte Mecklenburg Library | www.cmlibrary.org