Good for Enterprise™ will request permission to use GPS during installation. This is needed for HTML5 geolocation support, and is not used by Good for Enterprise for other purposes. The user will be able to opt out of providing this location information when the browser requests it.
Good for Enterprise™ is a secure mobile email and collaboration suite that increases employee productivity without compromising security, employee privacy or the personal user experience on the device. It provides a business class user experience that allows employees to get business done on-the-go. From a single application, employees can access corporate email, calendar, Intranets, documents, an enterprise app catalog and more. It also integrates device (MDM) and application management (MAM) capabilities, giving IT complete visibility and control of the mobile deployment.
For employees, Good for Enterprise™ lets you work when and where you need to. Get more done with mobile access to critical business applications and information. Because Good for Enterprise™ cleanly separates personal and business data, your personal content stays private. You can freely use native device features and personal apps while complying with corporate security requirements.
For corporate IT, Good for Enterprise™ protects corporate data in motion, in use and at rest on Android devices using government grade encryption. With a unique container-based approach, it allows IT to set granular security policies at the application level, such as strong password requirements and control of data sharing with other apps or cloud-based services. IT can also remote wipe or lock corporate data while preserving personal information.
Good Access™ enables enterprise mobile app users to securely access intranet and popular web-based productivity applications using their device of choice.
With Good Access secure mobile browser, you get:
• The next generation of Good’s secure mobile browser built on the Good Dynamics® Secure Mobility Platform
• Secure, intuitive and collaborative user experience – Interoperability with Good Collaboration Suite and other third party Good- secured applications for complete business workflows
• Flexible deployment options such as Direct Connect for point-to-point communication bypassing the Good Secure Cloud
This app uses the Good Dynamics Secure Mobility Platform to safely segregate corporate data from personal data on Android devices, personally owned or corporate liable, without compromising user privacy. Good-secured apps protect business data on the device, over the air and when shared between apps. Learn more about Good Technology at www.good.com
If you like Good Access, please take the time to give us a review.
Take care of business simply, elegantly and securely with Good Work. Stay on top of your business email, schedule and join meetings, and manage your contacts with an easy to use, all-in-one app.
Good Work delivers a personalized business experience. See your colleagues’ photos in your email. View online availability to chat everywhere you work - in email, a calendar event and on their contact card – a capability unique to Good. Quickly navigate among your business apps using Launcher. Switch easily between composing an email, adding a contact, or scheduling a calendar event with quick action buttons. And always know that your personal privacy is protected without intrusive geo-location capabilities.
Simple app navigation:
* Launcher: Simplify multi-tasking and app navigation with easy switching between your email, calendar, contacts, app settings and other Good apps.
* Quick actions: Work smarter with quick action buttons to compose an email, schedule a meeting or add a contact.
* Email: Manage your inbox on the go! Check and respond to email, securely view multiple-format attachments (.pdf, .doc, .ppt, .xls, etc.), move messages to a folder, and take and attach photos.
* Calendar: Stay in touch with your colleagues, customers and partners wherever you are. Join meetings or schedule new ones. Even send a quick reply message if you are running late.
* Contacts: See all of your Outlook contacts, personal and work. Add additional information to the contact card or get the caller ID by sync’ing the contacts to the device.
Personalize your experience:
* Directory Photos: Your inbox, calendar and contacts now displays photos from your global address list so you can now enjoy more effective social interactions
* People centric collaboration: Choose the best way to reach your colleagues based on their online availability status. Initiate a call, an email, an IM or an SMS from within the app them based on their availability.
* VIP notifications: Never miss an important message. Set VIP status for key contacts to be notified via custom alerts when they send you an email.
What’s new in Version 1.1.0
- Bug fixes
What’s New in Version 0.9.4
- Easily join meetings with conference dialer integration in calendar events
- Choose/take photos for email attachments
- VIP email notifications
- Bug fixes
What's New in Version 0.9.3
- VIP email notifications
- Calendar enhancements
- Quick actions
- Good Access integration
- Bug fixes
Whether you’re a mighty team of one or running a large organization – business is business. You need fast access to sensitive data, wherever and whenever. Best-in-class business productivity. Enterprise-grade security. Cloud ease and affordability. And that’s exactly what Good Pro delivers.
With Good Pro companies of all sizes can step up to business-grade secure mobile email, calendar, contacts and cloud-stored documents. If you are using MS Exchange, Office365 or other Activesync based mail systems, Good Pro is for you.
- Work smarter: Good Pro brings email, meetings, contacts and even docs in the cloud together in a single app
- Remain secure: Good Pro separates and encrypts your business data so it’s always protected.
- Be more productive: Quick actions let you easily respond one-handed, and powerful speech-to-text and text-to-speech abilities keep your productivity high and your eyes on the road
- Stay in control: Good Pro’s cloud-based self-service portal puts you in control of your business info, even if your phone is lost or stolen.
- Plan for growth: You can even run Good Pro on up to 5 devices from a single Good Pro ID
Good Pro secure mobile email requires access to a Microsoft Exchange email account (using Exchange Activesync) or an Office365 Business account.
Good Thoughts is designed to popup a motivational message or a great quote everyday to help you start your day on the right foot.
The application is triggered when you unlock your phone for the first time each day. Alternatively you can start the application to display the thought of the day.
1) Share the thoughts as an SMS (will cost money).
2) Display a random thought on click of a button.
3) Share on facebook or twitter.
4) Swipe the screen to see thoughts for other days. (NEW FEATURE).
5) Schedule the notification of the thoughts. (NEW FEATURE)
Note: This is an advertisement supported application. Internet Access permission is required to show the advertisements.
To use the theme,first you need to install iKeyboard.Freely.Click here to install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.ikeyboard
New voices are available for purchase in-app through SVOX.
Multiple alarms and calendar reading available with pro key! Access multiple alarms by hitting "menu" on the main screen.
Something broken? Email me, I'll help!
Unlike other time entry applications that only allow for “scratch pad” entries, Intapp Time mobile provides intuitive fields that allow the user to input fully validated data in the same way that they easily perform entries within their Intapp Time desktop application.
- Requires the licensing of Intapp Time and an existing Intapp Time environment. Intapp Time makes various codes available to users such as client, matter, task codes and other user defined fields when entering their time or expenses.
Intapp Time users find the following especially useful:
- Search your firm's entire validation information when you need to select client/matter data.
- Precisely track hours by the starting and stopping of timers.
- Ability to release entries from your device
Ricoh® Hotspot Mobile Printing for Good Technology is a free application that allows users of Good Technology to print quickly and securely from an Android enabled mobile device. With thousands of printer locations in hotels, airports and on campuses, this app will let you locate a printer wherever you are or wherever you are going.
Get started in seconds.
1) Download the free Ricoh® HotSpot Printing for Good Technology App and enter your email address
2) Select and/or find Ricoh® HotSpot Enabled printers near you
3) Choose your document and print
Print jobs will only be released when you are on location, by submitting your secure release code.
HotSpot printing locations are available in major cities in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and other central destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
EASILY FIND THE BEST PRINTER
The app combines a wide range of discovery options, user preferences and location information, allowing you to find the “best” printer, whether it is in the airport or hotel, across campus or within a corporation.
• Access to PrinterOn® directory of available public printers
• Locate printers nearby using GPS
• View available printers in a map view
• Search manually for printers by city
• Print Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) documents
• Print images in black and white and/or color including PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF formats
This kiteworks for Good Technology app lets users:
• Securely create, edit and view Microsoft Office files (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) online and offline.
• Annotate PDFs using embedded annotation tools.
• Drag and drop multiple files easily to move, copy, or share using innovative Move Tray feature.
• View real-time user activities on user activity dashboard including file and folder activities, user comments and assigned tasks.
• Assign tasks for files in a shared kiteworks folder to collaborators.
• Upload files from e-mail attachments, pictures from camera, camera roll, and files from other apps to secure kiteworks folders.
• Lock/unlock files on kiteworks folders and SharePoint.
• Preview over 200 types of files securely without having to download them.
Good Dynamics lets users:
• Reduce data loss in apps with industry-leading security technology.
• Secure BYOD and corporate-liable devices.
• Ease administration through centralized, remote management and secure mobile app policies.
• Encrypt kiteworks app on the device and over-the-air for secure storage and connectivity.
• Enforce compliance policies and container management using remote wipe and lock, password protection, provisioning, and deprovisioning, compromised device detection and more.
• Push service, data and polices to devices- smoothly and dependably.
This kiteworks for Good Technology Mobile App requires a user account on a kiteworks system and optionally, on Good to utilize the Mobile Application Management capabilities. This app provides mobile business users the flexibility to use their own mobile devices to securely share information with both internal and external collaborators without compromising enterprise security and compliance.
If you do not have a kiteworks account, please visit http://www.accellion.com/trial
PrinterOn for Good
The PrinterOn for Good App allows users of Good to have all of the secure enterprise mobile printing capabilities from PrinterOn Enterprise with the added security and management capabilities provided by the Good enterprise mobility management platform.
The PrinterOn for Good App lets you easily search for and print to any PrinterOn-enabled enterprise or public printing location all from one application.
• Print from your phone or tablet to any PrinterOn-enabled printer regardless of network or location
• Find the nearest print location using GPS or search by keyword
• Automatically discover available PrinterOn Enterprise printers and associated services
• Select print options for your documents such as duplex, paper size, copies, page range, collate and color output
• Print Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF files as well as photos and web pages
• Access cloud storage content directly from within applications such as Dropbox, Google Drive or Box
• The PrinterOn App can be accessed and used to print from other applications that provide access to documents
• Secure release codes ensure only you see your documents
• Access over 10000 public print locations worldwide
PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions
PrinterOn is the world's leading enterprise-grade Mobile Printing Platform. Since 2001, PrinterOn has been delivering mobile printing solutions to three major verticals: enterprise, education and public printing locations.
PrinterOn was the first to develop a private and public cloud printing solution and uses cloud technology to enable users to print documents from any smartphone, tablet, or laptop to any PrinterOn-enabled printer in the world regardless of network or location.
The PrinterOn mobile printing solution is the only patent protected, fully-agnostic solution in the market today with the ability to connect disparate networks into one simple-to-manage enterprise or hosted solution. PrinterOn has been deployed in corporations, hotels, universities, airports and libraries in over 120 countries. There are over 10,000 PrinterOn printing locations worldwide and since its inception in 2001, users of PrinterOn have printed over 80 million pages.
NOTE: If you experience any issues, please send an email to email@example.com rather than posting an issue in the review section. We can assist and get you printing quickly if you contact us directly.
More information about PrinterOn Mobile Printing Solutions can be found at:
Enterprise - http://www.printeron.com/enterprise.html
Education - http://www.printeron.com/education.html
Public - http://www.printeron.com/solutions/cloud-printing-solutions.html
IMPORTANT NOTE: HP ePrint Enterprise for Good will not operate without the necessary licenses from Good Technology. It has been specially developed to operate with the Good Dynamics mobile application platform. For information on Good Technology licenses go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The HP ePrint Enterprise app is part of the HP ePrint Enterprise solution for secure corporate mobile printing and now enables authentication and job release via HP’s Access Control (1). (HP ePrint Enterprise and HP Access Control solutions are sold separately.) The HP ePrint Enterprise is a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printing that supports all your network printers with a secure experience. HP ePrint Enterprise application also allows you to print to HP’s network of over 30,000 Public Print Locations (2). For more information, visit www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
• Easily print from your phone or tablet to any network connected printer (ePrint Enterprise service must be purchased separately)
• Business printing on-the-go! Take advantage of HP’s network of 30,000 Public Print Locations like FedEx Office, The UPS Store, and Swiss Post, and more. Find the nearest location, hit print, and use a unique code to guarantee the privacy of your printed material.
• Touch to authenticate and mobile job release when using HP’s Access Control (must be purchased separately)
How it works:
1. Open the HP ePrint Enterprise app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, documents, etc), or share a file from another app(3).
2. Review the list of network printers and select your printer.
3. For Public Print Locations, use the app’s automatic geographic search and choose location, or refine the search by entering keywords in the search bar.
4. Tap Print! You should receive a retrieval code to release your print job at the printer (4)
5. Go to your selected network printer and get your printout, or for public printing location (store, hotel front desk, etc.), the app will show you where to pick up your print job.
For printing to HP printers without using private cloud based solution, check the HP ePrint app at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hp.android.print .
• Works on Android 2.3.x to 4.4.x
• Works with ePrint Enterprise Server 2.2 to 32
• Tested with Good SDK version 1.6.1107
(1) HP Access Control version 14.0
(2) Usage of HP Public Print Locations service requires Internet and email-capable device running Android 2.2 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint Enterprise app. Availability and cost of printing varies at public print locations.
(3) Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
(4) Work on HP printers that have NFC enabled (NFC/wireless Direct Accessory support only). Is also required to get the printout at public print locations.
***NOTE: SENDING FAXES REQUIRES PURCHASE OF FAX PAGES.***
Breezy gives you three easy ways to print:
1) Search for one public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, using the “Nearby Printers” option. We have thousands of locations already, with thousands more coming soon. (Some network partners, such as FedEx Office locations, may charge a fee for printing.)
2) Print for free to your own printers using the Breezy Connector software (available now for Windows PCs and coming soon to Mac).
3) Print to your company’s printers (where available - your company must be a Breezy corporate customer).
4) (Bonus!) Breezy’s also the only print app in the store that lets you send faxes too (requires purchase of Breezy Credits). Just enter the number and tell us whether you want a coverpage, and you’re all set.
Customers call Breezy “awesome”, “a great app”, and “a must-have for business travelers”, and the the NYT called us a solution to the “more and more annoying” problem of having to “move off your phone and onto your computer” to print.
Breezy is made by a small team of passionate developers, and we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the app. Thanks for your support!
IMPORTANT: This app will ONLY work with GoPrint-managed printers, and ONLY at the following institutions:
Aims Community College
New York Chiropractic College
Texas Tech University
University of Central Missouri, Warrensburg
If you do not see your site on the list, PLEASE DO NOT BUY the app.
We are adding new locations on a weekly basis and will update this list as often as possible. The full list will always be available at www.goprintmobile.com/clientlist.html
We look forward to your feedback!