- want to print from your laptop computer, tablet PC or smartphone?
- not happy with Google cloud print, WiFi direct, Apple's AirPlay or even PrintShare?
- so simple, clear and very intuitive!!
- Please be sure to refer to
for announcements, server installation, how to install, how to use, FAQ, etc.
ThinkFree Print is a free trial mobile printing solution. Use it free for seven days to make sure it supports the printers you use and that you are happy with the documents printed. At the end of the seven day trial period you can decide to purchase the app or continue to use it for free for image printing only.
Connect directly to your Wi-Fi printer or networked printers via a Wi-Fi access point. Print over USB cable. Greater than 8,000 printer types supported for direct printing. Automatically discover your printers and save as favourites to the My Printers list. Requires no driver installation or network configuration.
Full control of your print job settings including paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), printout mode (color or monochrome), output tray and more. Preview documents before printing with thumbnail and full page views. Monitor progress of your print jobs.
- Microsoft® Office documents (Word, PowerPoint®, Excel®)
- PDF documents
- Web pages
- Google Drive documents
- Most laser printers (PostScript and PCL6)
- HP inkjets (PCL3 GUI Category10)
- Epson inkjets (ESC/P-R, ESC/Page & ESC/Page-Color)
- Canon inkjet printers (IVEC)
- Ricoh inkjet printers (RPCS)
- Most Brother inkjets
- Many Samsung, Lexmark, Kodak, Dell, and other printer types supported.
Please check http://mobileprintfaq.com for list of printers supported for direct printing.
Print Station enables you to print labels and receipts directly to a Zebra Technologies ZPL printer via USB, Bluetooth or WLAN.
• Discovering and pairing with Zebra printers via a Bluetooth, WLAN or USB connection.
• Retrieving and displaying a list of document templates stored on the device and on the printer
• Using document templates to generate on-screen prompts allowing data entry at print time.
• Using the camera on the device to scan barcodes for data entry.
• Supports multiple Zebra printer models using the ZPL command language.
Get ZebraDesigner, our FREE template design software at www.zebra.com
For Education and Enterprise customers using Ubiquitech Global Print Solution for their mobile and driverless printing, use this Android App, to print natively from within the applications you use on your Android device.
This App works in combination with the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server to have authenticated secure printing from mobile Android devices to the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution mobile print server and the customers print accounting/print management infrastructure.
Print by selecting "Share", "Open in..", "Complete Action Using" or similar depending on the application, or choose "Pick a file to print" from within the Q Print App. Depending on the Ubiquitech Global Print Solution server configuration, you may be prompted for a username and password, and have the option to choose your destination printer.
Higher Education institutions can let their students print authenticated with full accountability, from their Android device over the WiFi network to their printing infrastructure, which could include integration to a print accounting solution.
Corporate organizations, from small businesses to large multi-national enterprises, can let their employees and guests print securely from their Android devices with full integration to the corporate printing infrastructure and print management systems.
The Ubiquitech Global Print Solution software solution is installed in minutes on a Windows server on-premise, and is compatible with virtually any network connected printer and print management/accounting system.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Google Drive files
- Facebook albums
- Files from Dropbox
- Files from Box
- Files from SugarSync
- Files from OneDrive
- Content from many other apps, by clicking on Share button
Print to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory. Print directly via USB cable from Android 4.0 and above. Print to Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any printer as long as you can print from the computer.
Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
You can try to print test page in our free app, but for unlimited printing you have to purchase premium app or make in-app purchase in free app.
Have a good print!
NOTE: The free NSi Mobile app requires use of the NSi™ AutoStore platform for all operations. Please consult with your company’s IT organization before downloading and running this app. NSi Mobile will not operate without the necessary back-end system(s).
About NSi Mobile
NSi Mobile is a productivity app for businesses and organizations in need of extending business processes to their mobile workforces. With NSi Mobile, remote workers can securely send documents, photographs, and other electronic files to their accounting, healthcare, ERP or any number of other business applications. What's more, NSi Mobile provides mobile workforces with the flexibility to complete business forms on their device, virtually eliminating the need for paper-based forms used today. And for teams working in the office, NSi Mobile offers a secure and convenient means to print sensitive documents “on-demand” to network printer.
With NSi Mobile you get a total solution, one with a unique combination of features that also extends the power of NSi AutoStore and NSi Output Manager to smart devices. NSi Mobile allows mobile workers to work efficiently and deliver quality information downstream
NSi Mobile Major Capabilities:
Mobile Capture On-The-Go:
Your mobile device is a source for capturing business information. With NSi Mobile, you can now securely deliver information back into your company’s business processes regardless if it originates as a picture you took on your device, an email attachment, a file you downloaded from a cloud hosted service or from any other application on your mobile device. NSi Mobile allows for capturing PDFs, and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel documents.
Forget about having to find, print, carry, and return paper forms. With NSi Mobile you can now extend back office business applications directly to your mobile device. New patient admittance, claims processing, or any other forms-based application is securely delivered to your remote workforce. Data can easily be validated with document management or other line of business applications directly within the form itself. As a result, processes are completed faster and more accurately, thereby increasing customer satisfaction.
Secure File Access:
Mobile workers can tap into the company network from wherever they are. NSi Mobile’s ‘My Files’ connects workers to their networked Home Directory, affording them secure access to their files and shared network folders. By leveraging NSi AutoStore, mobile workers can exchange information securely with the enterprise’s content management systems.
Secure Mobile Print:
Initiate print jobs from wherever you are. Your information waits safely in the print queue until you securely release it at a networked printer or multi-functioned device (MFD). NSi Mobile keeps information secure until it is needed, and eliminates the sprint to the device to pick up confidential information. With NSi Mobile, office workers, mobile teams, and on-the-go employees can use their mobile devices to print securely to any network printer.
NSi Mobile allows workers to quickly obtain the consent they need to perform tasks, validate information, and obtain approval. NSi Mobile allows for easy signing directly on the mobile device screen. Workers can collect and deliver the required approvals any time, any place, enabling work to move forward while they are on the go.
Deliver a deeper understanding of the situation when you include geo-location information on-demand, or automatically, with your mobile documents and photographs.
With NSi Mobile, enjoy these same benefits when on the go. By simply reading the barcode with your mobile device, populate e-form fields instantaneously with accurate data pulled right from the corporate database. NSi Mobile supports many widely used barcode types.
1) HotSpot Public (printers in public places around the world (airports/hotels)
2) HotSpot Enterprise (printers that are licensed and enabled by private corporations/colleges)
3) HotSpot Home (premium service enabling home printers at $12/yr).
With the Ricoh HotSpot Printing Mobile app you can print any document, email, attachment or webpage anywhere, any time. No wires, no drivers or additional software, all you need is your device, the HotSpot Printing app and a wi-fi connection and you are ready to go. Print PDF documents, Microsoft® Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) and photos (JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG) in color or black and white from available printers near you.
This app is a must-have productivity tool for the jet-setting business professional as most of the 5,000 public HotSpot locations are conveniently located at major hotels and airports including American Airlines® Admirals Club® and Delta® Clubrooms. It’s also perfect for the busy student who needs access to printers around campus using their student ID. Home users can also configure their own printers to use this app after registering their personal printer as a HotSpot for an annual fee.
HotSpot printing locations are available in major cities in the US, Canada, Australia, UK and other central destinations in Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Find public printing locations using GPS mapping features or manually search to find a specific location.
HotSpot printing is fast, easy and secure. Ricoh's cloud printing solution uses 128-SSL encryption to ensure that your data is safe protected. Print jobs will only be released when you are on location and enter the unique release code you received when the print job was scheduled from your app.
• Safe, Secure Cloud printing direct from your Android smartphone or tablet device
• 128-bit SSL encryption technology
• Access to PrinterOn® directory of available public printers
• Locate printers nearby using GPS
• View available printers in a scalable map view
• Search manually for printers by city
• Configure corporate, enterprise and campus printers
• Configure home printers after registering as a HotSpot for an annual fee
• Save printer locations as favorites
• Set default printer for regular use
• View printers by status (online, offline, pay4prints)
• View printer details including printer location address
• Browse on-device media to select for print (photos and documents)
• Surf and print pages from the web in-app
• Print Adobe® PDF and Microsoft® Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio) documents
• Print images in black and white and colour including PNG, BMP, JPG, GIF formats
• Configure print job details including number of copies and paper size
• Manage and view print job status
• Receive secure print release code with every job to use on location to receive prints
Printing from your Droid device with Ricoh HotSpot is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. Download the application and enter your email address
2. Select and/or find Ricoh® HotSpot Enabled printers near you
3. Choose your document and print
For a complete list of file formats accepted to print via HotSpots, visit:
Interested in making your home printer a HotSpot for use with this application? Visit:
For more information on Ricoh HotSpot Printing or for support, visit:
EZmobilePrint allows mobile workers to:
- Print to any CSP cloud connected printer
- Zero setup and no device drivers makes mobile printing an accessible and effortless service
- Print from multiple sources ( mobile gallery, dropbox account, google drive account, camera snapshot, or mobile local files)
- Print a variety of file types including office files, PDFs, and all image types
- Print with coupons allows you to get free coupons for bargains and offers in nearby businesses at no additional cost
- Files are uploaded securely and deleted immediately after they are printed
- Set your print page properties from your mobile app without touching the printer
- Browsing your mobile content
More from developer
***NOTE: SENDING FAXES REQUIRES PURCHASE OF FAX PAGES.***
Breezy gives you three easy ways to print:
1) Search for one public printers in the Breezy Partner Network, using the “Nearby Printers” option. We have thousands of locations already, with thousands more coming soon. (Some network partners, such as FedEx Office locations, may charge a fee for printing.)
2) Print for free to your own printers using the Breezy Connector software (available now for Windows PCs and coming soon to Mac).
3) Print to your company’s printers (where available - your company must be a Breezy corporate customer).
4) (Bonus!) Breezy’s also the only print app in the store that lets you send faxes too (requires purchase of Breezy Credits). Just enter the number and tell us whether you want a coverpage, and you’re all set.
Customers call Breezy “awesome”, “a great app”, and “a must-have for business travelers”, and the the NYT called us a solution to the “more and more annoying” problem of having to “move off your phone and onto your computer” to print.
Breezy is made by a small team of passionate developers, and we welcome your feedback as we continue to improve the app. Thanks for your support!